[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Protestantism general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: martin-luther.jpg (456KB, 908x594px) Image search: [Google]
martin-luther.jpg
456KB, 908x594px
Here we would argue about the problems of the protestant world

>the righteousness of the protestant teachings

>the atheistic disease that strike the pw and how deal with it and reprotestantize north America north Europe and Oceania

>the falsehood of the satanic church (Catholic church)

>the degeneracy and the lgbt problems

>the communist problem

>the jewish problem

>the islamic problem
>>
>>135623178
There really needs to by a religious thread on 4chan like the one in 8 chan
>>
>>135623178
I think the LGBT "problems" are unique to the organized part of a sect. For instance, Southern Baptists. If you were to solely base your opinion on them by looking at its higher ups that state how people shouldn't be racist, sexist, anti-LGBT, etc. you'd think it was a liberal sect, although the stereotype of a white, racist, anti-homosexual, southern Baptist still exist. Adherents aren't the same as the people who control the organization. This is why non-denominational churches continue to grow, there's no formal organization that speaks on behalf of the congregations' views, nor is there any repercussions for saying something negative, as these churches are financially independent (this is why these churches run like businesses, since they do not receive funds from a formal organization).
>>
>>135623178
Also, even though Christianity is declining throughout the US. Mega-churches, non-denominational sects, and overall just decentralized sects continue to grow rapidly. The non-denominational church I went to had different types of Christians (catholics, baptists, Lutherans, etc.).
>>
the main problem of the protestant world is dispensationalism and the scofield study bible
>>
>Catholic threads
>300+ replies, lasts all day, necessitates followup threads

>Protestant threads
>50 replies max, pruned after 30 minutes, forgotten completely

Whose side is the holy spirit on?
>>
File: 1500337132643.jpg (781KB, 2092x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1500337132643.jpg
781KB, 2092x1510px
>>135623178
Only protestants are human the rest are subhuman trash
>>
>>135623178
This is bound to go well.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.