[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 377
Thread images: 57

File: IMG_3517.jpg (145KB, 541x601px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3517.jpg
145KB, 541x601px
Becoming mean and bitter?

>I don't hate women
>see pretty girl
>start conversation
>nice weather eh?
>I HAVE A BOYFRIEND STOP OPPRESSING ME

SRSLY I used to like talking to girls now it's just a headache.

Why are you so insecure? Don't you know you're beautiful to me?
>>
>most
Bro, its like between 80-30% of white millennials at best, please talk to those Indian coworkers you've shamelessly ignored the whole time you were working.

>Don't you know you're beautiful to me?
They enjoy feeling more beautiful than you.
>>
Feminism
>>
>>135622421

Where are you meeting these white girls?

And I'm gunna marry "Susan" one day she helped me get back onto my blackberry. Find me one reason I shouldn't wife her right now
>>
Because if we don't start out cold, certain guys will not stop bothering us constantly. It's usually easy to spot the guys who won't leave us alone right off the bat. It's not about how physically attractive a guy is either...it's whether or not he's socially adept enough to feel empathy when a girl wants to get back to her business. It's extremely hard to explain this to someone who hasn't lived it.
>>
>>135622421
>talking to poos
>>
>>135622705

You'd rather deny yourself 50-80% of good guys just because the bottom 15% of your orbiters may annoy you?

have you any responsibility here? Surely you're not the blameless victim here, like in all cases
>>
>>135621987
Sorry but from what I'm reading here you must be ugly
>>
>>135622919

Everyone is beautiful to somebody
>>
>>135622602
I can't, enjoy your happiness.

>>135622840
White girls with brown skin that are strictly nerds. You realise that's basically /pol/s secret desire to the character?

Poos are guys, women in India don't shit in public because they'll get harassed or sexually assaulted. If you've heard that shit times makes great men, shit men makes great women.
>>
>>135622705

Can comfirm, my girlfriend is naive and nice and does the opposite. Some of the guys suddenly decide she is their girlfriend, then start talking about beating the shit out of other guys and shit, completely disregarding her lack of consent on them being anything at all in the first place. Then it turns out the guy is a fucking suicidal drunkard, and he starts spilling his guts to her. Then she feels like if she doesnt respond she might be responsible for his suicide, at the same time she wants him out of her life. This causes her emotional wreckage and stress, though probably next time she will have more of a bitch shield up. Also I told her to tell her mother (andfather) to hit up that guy and it scared him right off, anyway girls will do anything to avoid shit like this so if you're able to not be an unempathic autist it should be fine to approach and talk to them.

Every day I thank god my gf doesnt have social media, it is a fucking monster because girls will want guys to comment on their pics and give them a steady stream of validation through social media, but beyond that no more. Shit is looking for trouble and it is mentally unhealthy to do.
>>
>>135622705
This is true, there's a shitload of creeps out there, and they are a lot more visible when you're a lady.
I don't blame women for keeping to themselves.
>>
>>135623021
They have super weird colored nips and junk and smell like a dusty crypt. How do you even
>>
>>135623274
>>135623109

I like to believe that men and women are equal. Women right now are in a higher social standing than men. Historically men have been chilvarous and brought women up. Now women have decided to get bloated with their internal validation. I'm not saying men are blameless but i am saying something's gotta change and if women want to me men they need to adopt chilvary too
>>
>>135622857
You'd rather deny yourself 50-80% of good guys just because the bottom 15% of your orbiters may annoy you?

Absolutely.

have you any responsibility here? Surely you're not the blameless victim here, like in all cases

Trust me, I started out caring about everybody and eventually realized that I MUST be cold to males initially. I'm not evil to them, but I cannot be as close to them as I can to women. You haven't sat through the strings of constant male friends calling you 10 times in a row, being bothered while trying to work for meaningless weather talk more than five times in an hour, being told to "smile" while you're trying to concentrate on something, etc. Eventually you realize that if you're sweet and caring to these guys, you'll end up hurting them more in the long run because they get dragged though the friendzone and subsequently hurt. It's actually a better idea to be slightly cold to all males, even if your instinct is to be sweet to them.
>>
>>135623642
>Sorry, forgot to greentext.
>>
>>135621987
>Why are most girls becoming mean and bitter?
They're not. It sounds like you either have very limited exposure or talking to a small group of millennial women who still have a chip on their shoulder from the "strong womyn" meme. Sounds like you need to talk to more 18-20 year old cuties. They're becoming vastly more conservative and realize how fucking stupid the "liberated" 24-32 year old womyn look with their "man hate." Have a good laugh with a young qt, fuck her brains out, then relax.
>>
File: turdflingingmonkey.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
turdflingingmonkey.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>135621987
Because women are mentally retarded children.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnmQtjWBrfI
>>
>>135623475
>I like to believe that men and women are equal.
lol
>>
>>135621987
Who cares about women's feelings?
>>
>>135622919
>virgin who thinks it's about looks in guys

>>135623344
The ones here don't smell and I like their skin colour, sometimes it's best described as golden.

This is why the Indian thing, you have some bad stereotypes.

>>135622705
Cool, but you di this with every guy and most will simply think you're not interested and move on like a high quality man would.

The cold thing? It's actually not in your best interest. Guys aren't unattracted to people attracted to them, in fact its the opposite and most men like the accessibility. When you're cold, you're actually just creating excuses for being single
>a REAL man would have known what to do
Yeah, fuck off and never speak to you again.
>>
>>135623109
I'm not even that nice and just today, I had a guy call me 17 times in a row because he was having a panic attack and needed someone to talk to. I was obviously in the middle of something so I was trying to compromise (I always do this, and it's always a dumb idea) and said I's for sure call him in a half hour. "NO I NEED YOU NOW!" And then of course I needed to get mean.

You guys need to understand that the bitch side really does come from somewhere that makes sense. Those that don't understand might call me mean for standing up to this poor guy having a panic attack, but it's plain manipulation and MANY men do this. Guys will use your casual sweet-talk and kindness to walk all over you if they think they can get away with it. The most trustworthy men are the ones that don't lose their emotions when you're too busy to have time for them. Unfortunately those types are very rare when you're an attractive woman.
>>
>>135621987
>>see pretty girl
>>start conversation

The sole reason you talking to her was for wanting sex. You're just bitter she saw through your autistism.
>>
>>135623109
>Can confirm
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>135623475

Only thing that has changed is women are spoiled little sexually liberated brats. What works then is to give them what they want, in bed they want to be little whores and not be judged for it - which they can as long as they are that exclusive to one person and not an entire selection of men.

What literally works is:

1. Meet woman, just stick around and show you're not an autist but also make it clear you want her
2. Let her be the little whore in bed, encourage it and make her addicted to it, make her call you daddy etc.
3. Slowly but surely re-educate her to take her away from liberalism and shit and make her more family oriented as she realized she feels pretty happy being a virtuous woman but also having sexual liberation and at the same time appearing to be all virginal andshit to others

Youjust saved huwhite civilization.
This can work with "roasties" but best is to do this to a young girl, some will have so much emotional draining that they don't bond the same way as others.

Also if she has a social circle of night club degenerates that is a red flag if she wants to go on girls tours to Ibiza and shit, also watch out for social media junky whores.

It is literally like finding an addict,detoxing them and having them live up to their full potential, though it is easier to find someone who is "clean" in the first place.
>>
File: 89094.jpg (18KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
89094.jpg
18KB, 480x480px
>>135624435
>it's plain manipulation and MANY men do this
>it's plain manipulation and MANY people do this
FTFY. Women can be just as manipulative and bad about pulling dumb shit like the "20 calls/texts over menial bullshit when you're busy.
>>
>>135624156
>Cool, but you di this with every guy and most will simply think you're not interested and move on like a high quality man would.

That's exactly what I'm aiming for.

>The cold thing? It's actually not in your best interest.

Unfortunately it is, and I wish I didn't have to be that way.

>Guys aren't unattracted to people attracted to them, in fact its the opposite and most men like the accessibility. When you're cold, you're actually just creating excuses for being single

That's exactly what I'm going for, but I'm not single. Even if I was, my logic would stand true. See, I'm not actually trying to attract random men right off the bat. I'd rather be distant, and ascertain whether or not he's stable and trustworthy before giving him my nurturing kindness. When men are trying to fuck you 24/7 and you know very well that most of them only pretend to care about the half-ass conversations they start to try to get physically close to you, you absolutely must create an initial barrier.
>>
>>135621987

Oh nice, another women hate thread.
Feels really good being on this board these days..
>>
>>135621987
Shittests
>>
>>135622705

yes because women should not be in the workplace
>>
>>135624787
You're right, and I have a theory that men that are 9/10 - 10/10 in physical attractiveness absolutely get the most psychotic women on the planet hitting on them. This is mostly because for some reason, nobody teaches most women that they too can be creepy sexual predators.
>>
>>135624700

>why are all these guys looking at me
>they wont leave me alone
>life isn't fair

time for sharia law bitch
>>
>>135624912
After years of working in Silicon Valley, I agree with you. I finally found a brilliant man who let me quit and take care of stuff at home while he goes to work. It's been fantastic.
>>
>>135625116
D-Do you drive a T-Tesla?
>>
>>135625116
An Audi, but a Tesla would be nice.
>>
>>135624787
that's pretty much normal mode for women when men reject them. what's not normal is men calling 17 times and acting like they're women.
>>
>>135625297
Men get rejected all the time. Women don't. Also men are more emotionally mature.
>>
>>135622421
>80-30%
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>135625116

ya well this isnt an option for most women because if they get 200k into debt to have a career there is no turning back

the idea of having the OPTION to be a housewife after playing Ms. Bizness for a few years is only for the very wealthy.

this is why feminism must end.

the primary problem is with feminism is the lifestyle is designed only for the very wealthy. It only works if you have huge amounts of money at your disposal. Otherwise you end up being a bitter lesbian. So most millennial women aren't going to get jack shit. Very few men make enough to support a stay at home spouse, much less cover 200k in college debt.

a lot of millennial women are going to be VERY angery.
>>
>>135625339
>Also men are more emotionally mature.

Around attractive women, most absolutely are not.
>>
>>135625232
Audi is also really good
>>
>>135625367
Anywhere you go they're going to be at least one in three. Every third woman you meet secretly hates men lividly and will fuck you up on the sly, always and at least. In places with Marxist professors, like some sociology and psychology professors, it's up to 80%.

One glorious woman in five sits through all that and thinks, men can't be all that, what a crock of shit.

It's a test. Women love tests, they even play them on themselves. That's called passing.
>>
>>135621987
Cut yourself
>>
>>135625339

>Men get rejected all the time. Women don't. Also men are more emotionally mature.

women dont get rejected? of course they do

you have to learn to listen to their language

ex-boyfriend means they got rejected. To them they want to create this reality where having many lovers is part of the plan. It's bullshit. A woman will try to secure the best male she can, these days she does that by giving out sex believing this will entice him to stay. Normally Chad doesnt stay, but she changes the narrative from "failed slut" to "mah ex-bf".

this is why virginity is the only option for a healthy marriage. if she's not a virgin, she loved a guy before you, gave out the poontang and he took a hike leaving the problem for you to pick up. Especially single mothers are mostly worthless.

We really need to start reintroducing classical language for describing sex and relations. Here's a basic guide:

Whore: a woman who has sex outside of marriage

Slut: similar to whore, a sloppy whore in particular

Virgin: the type of women suitable to marry

Marriage: an agreement for the purpose of childrearing.
>>
File: 600909.gif (34KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
600909.gif
34KB, 268x200px
>>135625297
>what's not normal is men calling 17 times and acting like they're women
I think you're forgetting how pussified a lot of millennial and gen z guys are. I mean ffs look at how often these whiny threads even pop up kek
>>
It keeps me from having to go and beat up some asshole bothering my gf.

>>135623109
This
>>
>>135624700
you sound about as stable as the Korean peninsula
>>
>>135625518

Yea sure, and you got these statistics based on muuuuuuh feelings?

>>135625339

Men like you*

>>135624912

With today's demographics, your statement is absolute nonsense.
>>
>>135624600
If he wanted an interesting conversation he would talk to a man. Not to a woman.
>>
>>135625518

>Every third woman you meet secretly hates men lividly and will fuck you up on the sly, always and at least.

they bred a whole generation of 3rd wave feminist and set them up for life failure. These women WANT TO KILL YOU. and you have to work with them. It's going to be a big big problem in the future. Men will do whatever they can to keep away from women.

Millennial Feminist Women are WORTHLESS.

they are all trying to get their cheesy tattoos removed and play "tradcon" now but that is a laughable joke.
>>
>>135624819
No it's not. This isn't (((rk9)))
>>
>>135623765

Easier said than done you have no idea how hard it is for disenfranchised young men

>posting on /Pol/

Oh wait no you do
>>
File: 729448674561.jpg (102KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
729448674561.jpg
102KB, 1200x799px
>>135621987
>talking to people, especially women, in person
No one meets people face-to-face anymore, grandpa, in particular women, who have been conditioned to believe that a man talking to them is akin to rape.
>>
>>135625577
wish I'd saved a post I saw on here once months back but basically the anon compared those loose promiscuous sluts to being the counterpart to male beta orbiter types, and that the "Chad" version of a woman is the type that is wholesome and stoic and prefers long term relationships rather than sleeping around, you know the kind of girl that's always in a ~3-5+ year relationship, and who might have only had 2-3 partners in her entire life.

I don't do the original comment justice but maybe some of the point comes across.
>>
>>135624700
>being this on point

norbros are actively making this board better
>>
>>135624600

I wanted a conversation. It's not always about sex. I'm not some piece of meat ya know
>>
>>135625410
I agree with every point you're making here, and also to add to it, many people also don't factor in taking care of their parents or grandparents. A more traditional role of taking care of children and the elderly would be more fulfilling to most women than the life that feminism promises will make them happy and liberated. Older generations would be more apt to pool their wealth in with the younger if they were properly taken care of.

You're right that I got damn lucky: I had the college debt too but happened to invest in a bitcoin miner at the right time and it absolved it. Fortunately I can foresee the college system collapsing on itself, and the resurgence of true apprenticeships in American society. In this country, distrust and betrayal of your partner and family is rewarded by the government. In order for normal people to return to a more traditional society, they need to learn the truth about Jewish Marxism. I think that WW2 is looming far enough behind us that it's possible more people might wake up to the fact that there are real, tangible forces out there trying to take power out of the hands of the family unit.
>>
The more I talk to girls the more I dislike them. AWALT
>>
>>135624976

Holy shit underrated
>>
>>135625652
Yeah, this time muh feelings.

Bitchy women have become dangerous when they started abusing their jobs, I hate to say it but this could be part of why men were hesitant about the suffrage movement. They don't have the "autistic" sense of duty or commitment, they're rarely real fascists. They can and will abuse their job for whims.

When affirmative action end, I hope they realise they'll be watched like hawks.

>>135625703
Jesus. Fire and brimstone, always from the black and white flag.

>they are all trying to get their cheesy tattoos removed and play "tradcon" now but that is a laughable joke.
Heh.

In Melbourne, it just looks post-hipster. We still think they're feminists.
>>
>>135623109
>if you're able to not be an unempathic autist it should be fine to approach and talk to them
So what you're saying is never talk to women. Got it.
>>
>>135625652

>With today's demographics, your statement is absolute nonsense.

women do JACK SHIT in the workplace. They are a massive liability but we are so used to the constant pressure to have a certain number of women around and what we can say we have literally forgotten how utterly useless they are. All the facts show women are inferior to men in virtually every way.
>>
>ITT: /pol/ turned into /soc/ the moment a few basement-dwellers started LARPing as roasties
>>
>>135625873

you are laughably fake

gtfo
>>
>>135621987

Not enough Chad dick to go around.

They mistakenly believe that they are all Stacy's, and deserve Chad cock, refusing to settle for anything less than their perfect fantasy scenario (which usually ends up being a drunken sloppy fuck in the end anyways).

They get pump and dumped once by a Chad, and believe for the rest of their life that they deserve a chiseled adonis, because one time they got the thunderdick.
>>
>>135625995
>Bitchy women have become dangerous when they started abusing their jobs, I hate to say it but this could be part of why men were hesitant about the suffrage movement. They don't have the "autistic" sense of duty or commitment, they're rarely real fascists. They can and will abuse their job for whims.

You know how to get rid of this? Hire a redpilled closet-conservative woman for a management position who isn't afraid to call social justice warriors out on their bullying bullshit. Smart companies do this. Otherwise, it's going to be her word against a bunch of evil cis-men. Leftist women and sometimes trannies, if left without any obstacles, will bully people in the workplace so badly that morale will go down and the product you're working on WILL SUFFER. Someone needs to be there to remind them that real life isn't a college safe-space.

A bonus is that a conservative woman will get rid of legitimate creeps in the office as well, and very quickly.
>>
File: 1501291063241.png (460KB, 750x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1501291063241.png
460KB, 750x1020px
>>135625767
>you have no idea how hard it is for disenfranchised young men

I do but if you really think it's a "hopeless situation" then you're spending too much time on 4chan and need to just step out and talk to real people face to face. Threads like this are basically self-fulfilling prophecy of failure. Go out, go for a walk or jog. Start lifting a little and focus on improving yourself little by little. Women will notice how well you take care of yourself and your increased confidence especially in a sea of fags who've basically just given up. It's attainable just take that first step, stay focused, and set goals anon. You got this.
>>
>>135622857
So if a lot of gay guys were hitting on you all day everyday and not taking no for an answer you wouldn't start to get pissed off at all gays?
>>
>>135624156
>virgin who thinks it's about looks in guys
Sorry bruv but it largely is. In the long run confidence and persona matters but in the specific first impressions scenario op presented looks is most of what the girl has to go off.
>>
>>135626224

got news for ya bud, that's how a good portion of the world is. In any Arab country you dont just strike up conversations with women.
>>
>>135622421
those indians have 5 kids already and have been married since they were 16
>>
Yeah got into an arguement with a women recently and she said shes in constant fear of her life because of men whenever she goes outside. I said it sounded like a personal problem and never seen a woman get so fumed. Kek
>>
File: 1500224660222.png (526KB, 593x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500224660222.png
526KB, 593x594px
>>135623642
>eventually realized that I MUST be cold to males initially
You wouldn't be cold to them if they looked like this
>>
>>135621987
>asking 4pol what grills think
next:
>asking an imam what grills think
>>
>>135626438

I've been doing that. I'm good don't worry about me. My problem is how society thinks it's okay for women to be sexually defiant then still claim modesty
>>
>>135626523
That kind of talk pisses me off because it's basically crying wolf. Real crime does happen to women, but nobody will care if sheltered girls complain that it's too scary to walk to the post office.
>>
>>135625100
You do know you don't have to stare at women wearing small amounts of clothing right?

You wouldn't stare at a man wearing speedos at the beach right?
>>
>They mistakenly believe that they are all Stacy's, and deserve Chad cock, refusing to settle for anything less than their perfect fantasy scenario

>>135626407

see it works like this, Chad is going to marry a girl based on a few things. 1) LOOKS 2) COMPATIBILITY(minor) 3) __MONEY__

so in this scenario the poorer girls end up with nothing. I said it before, Feminism is something for wealthy liberal women, not working class women. If working class women act this way, they end up single and alone. Seems today no one tells them that, or they are told men will somehow alter their entire emotional makeup and "love" them anyway. Will never happen.

no one will tell them the truth because 1) there is no real incentive to 2) there are actually risks in telling the facts to women. So no one does, they are instead left to learn for themselves and they only figure it out when it's too late. This is when they die their hair pink and start screaming MUH-SO-GAH-KNEE at every regular guy they meet whom they can get away with it.
>>
>>135626531
No, I'd probably be even more cold because I'm in a relationship. I'm not trying to sabotage it by inviting temptation into my life.
>>
Want to see the type of annoying faggot shit that "modern" """"men"""" think is flirting? Go to /soc/, but I warn you that the level of cringe might actually physically harm you.
>>
>>135625844
Men don't fuck pieces of meat. Why are women's memes so dumb?
>>
>>135626666
>>135626666

>You do know you don't have to stare at women wearing small amounts of clothing right?

why the fuck do you think women wear this shit you idiot?

listen bitch, feminism is dying. These kind of explanations are fucking JOKE. you dress like a fucking WHORE then men are going to treat you like a WHORE, got it?
>>
>Start lifting a little and focus on improving yourself little by little. Women will notice how well you take care of yourself and your increased confidence especially in a sea of fags

dude. its a lie. ok?

its a fucking lie.

there is one thing that will make you attractive to women: $$$$$$$$$$$$

this is the one thing women will never tell you because if every man knew that- there would be a revolution tomorrow. They tell you love is this mysterious thing and everyone has a shot at it, its the biggest lie in the world- and its 100% effective at preventing men from going batshit insane and revolting against the order.

you need to read more MGTOW
>>
>>135626808
Niggers treat women like whores. You wouldn't want to be preserved as a nigger would you?
>>
>>135626306

Jack shit? Nope, oh boy you must really hate us.

Then show me these facts how we are inferior to you? I studided cognitive development and there are no significant diferences between the cognitive capabilities between men and women.

>>135625995

Abusing their jobs how?
>>
>>135626703
Unlike most men who need sex so badly that they'll settle for a 6/10, women don't have as strong of a sex drive (unless they're very much into a guy). Women take time, and a situation to warm up. Guys have this impression that women are like them; that they need to get their rocks off and a random guy will do until they find someone hotter.

Women HATE the idea of having sex with a guy they're not into physically and emotionally. When we know that some men are only talking to us while imagining what it's like to fuck is, it makes us as uncomfortable as having a conversation with a gay guy who you know is constantly just talking to you in the wild hopes of you letting him put his dick in your ass.

With normal guys, it's not a problem. When guys get psycho, and you never know when it'll happen, it does become a problem.
>>
>>135624435

Why don't I know these men?

What you describe reminds me of women much more than men. Jesus, my ex used to call me with her panic attack/depression bullshit for hours even though she knew I had a deadline.

Is it a cultural thing?

My closest male friends, and me too btw, are the opposite of this and internalize angst and frustration. Note that I don't mean the hollywood 'strong silent' type, but the slightly self-destructive type of self medicating through smoking and drinking and being a constant underachiever (i.e. avoid real responsibility).
>>
File: 146332-148510.png (273KB, 639x497px) Image search: [Google]
146332-148510.png
273KB, 639x497px
>>135626974

the facts are ABUNDANT.

women introduce far more in costs then they do in gains. The only reason they are there is because of legal pressure.

at virtually every stage of life development women are given an adjustment to compensate for their handicap.
>>
>>135626407
It's a little more sophisticated than that. Women's lib says women can have sex with any man they want, no strings attached, no shame, here's some birth control . . . and they all go to Chad Thundercock. At some point, women wake up and realize "Holy shit, I don't have any children! I'm getting old, and Im not as pretty as I used to be!" So, they still want Chad Thundercock, but now they have other requirements like hypergamy. Then they realize, that what they're looking for is in very short supply, and they don't have the body to compete for it any more, or worse realize they never had the body to compete for it. Because of their feminist indoctrination, they refuse to settle for less. They get older, and their situation gets worse. They freeze their eggs in hopes of the impossible happening. Eventually, they die alone, and their 12 cats eat their corpse. This is the true genocide of Western civilization. This is why we will all be replaced by barbaric people stuck in the middle ages.
>>
>>135624976
Every guy notices it eventually, it's the last stand. Women do that maybe once a year? Actually its most common if you're a little lower, closer to the mean or rather closer to her, but hypergamously high. You might not notice it under 6.

>>135626666
Roastie of babylon. Sometimes a look is just a look, I'm not even interested.

>>135626455
Virgin, no. Please, stop. It's image, for sure, but it's what she can assume from it rather than your shape or face.

Wear a tuxedo to pick up vs hobo outfit, fairly extreme example.

>>135626513
I know dude, I'm still monogamous, I ask especially if I get the married vibe, and most Indian women give me the married vibe.

The ones who don't, heh.

>>135626974
Civil disobedience in the name of policies they feel should be implemented at their level, namely intersectional affirmative action especially when all the higher ups asked is for the zeitgeist sanctioned gender quotas to get women in positions they'll do harm.

You know, radical feminism! It's radical dude.
>>
File: oewif.jpg (16KB, 246x372px) Image search: [Google]
oewif.jpg
16KB, 246x372px
>>135627075
>Women HATE the idea of having sex with a guy they're not into physically and emotionally.
bull-fucking-shit
you'd spread your legs for chad on command
>>
>>135627075
But why the "piece of meat" meme? It's dumb and doesn't work as a metaphor.
>>
>>135627219
That's because Chad makes them feel stable. Women feel whatever you feel. You go up to a girl all nervous she'll think of you as a "creepy weirdo". You go up to girl not giving a shit, and she won't give a shit.

Can the femanon in this thread confirm this?
(We know she's legit because she doesn't know how to greentext.)
>>
>>135624007

James Bond confirmed real
>>
>>135626808
This. "look at my new necklace!" picture is about 15% her face, 80% her tits, 3% her neck, 1% duck lips, 1% necklace. Women love to be looked at, specially when they are good looking. They only get offended if they don't find you attractive.
>>
>>135621987
Because (((they))) have put western men and women against each other. Women are already often insecure and intimidated around men they don't know, so I imagine that tends to get worse if you also tell them all men are rapists.
>>
File: 364786988.jpg (68KB, 500x756px) Image search: [Google]
364786988.jpg
68KB, 500x756px
>>135626951
Kek, sounds like you need to stop obsessing over mgtow fanfiction tbqfhf. I mean feel free to speak for yourself but I'm also speaking from experience. I'm more than well off financially and I make it a point not to tell that to women i fuck, but they absolutely respond to confidence and someone that'll at least take the time to put on deodorant and take pride in how they look. If you're looking for someone to validate your whacky ass worldview you're definitely on the wrong board.
>>
>>135627188

what will happen to over 60% of millennial women.

men are clearly GTOW and telling them to fuck off. no one wants their trash.

all of this could be solved by enforcing the no-marriage no-sex rule as women would not fuck "chad" and destroy her ability to love and commit to a guy who is actually willing.

free sex is ultimately the most destructive to women, and creates drop out men. Women want those drop outs to support them, but now men are getting wiser and just swearing off women, going to prostitutes, getting sex robots.

women foolishly believed that those loser guys they were turning down would always be there.

thus the aging millennial sluts will do a variety of things- many will just crawl into a hole, many will discover their inner lesbian and try to further the feminism enterprise[1], some will attempt to repent and make a honest life(the reality of that life is just impossible to accept for most).

[1] this will also be a region of tension because those women will actually antagonize the new found tradcon women who wish to reverse feminist ideas. As it stands now Lesbianic Feminism is left unchecked and most of society view lesbians as benign when in reality they are complete sociopaths.
>>
File: 33791A.jpg (169KB, 725x495px) Image search: [Google]
33791A.jpg
169KB, 725x495px
>>135621987
Maybe you look like this op
>>
>>135627278
The "piece of meat" meme is basically girls feeling the same emotions guys feel when they DON'T have sex with a girl. Girls want security from guys, guys want sex from girls.
If a "nice guy" gives security to a girl without getting any sex he feels shit. Likewise when girls give sex to a guy without getting any security, they feel like shit.

Security as an emotion by the way, not straightforward objective markers of security. Muscly guys feel secure, rich guys feel secure, guys with cool cars feel secure. Girls go for them because they feel secure. It's not the things themselves its the emotion, because its a crude biological selector not a logically deduced decision, so you can feel ugly and be poor and weak but still feel secure and you will be attractive.
>>
>>135621987

i am black and believe me, this never happens to me. its about confidence, and also that "rumour" is about big dicks is helping us greatly. i have 16 cm but thanks to that meme i fucked several married women, kek i hope they were properly dissappointed after revealing my bbc
>>
>>135622421
>going to Beaner-infested uni
>tfw haven't seen more than 10 white girls IRL in the past 3 years
Liberal beaner girls want to make me tear my hair out fuck
>>
>>135623109
Sorry anon but you're a cuck
>>
>>135627589
A guy that looks exactly almost like that used to text my sister and tell her that he can be a good father figure to her children. She's married.
>>
>>135627108
When people, both men and women, are way more attractive than most that are available in their area they attract psychotic people. Attractive men have it worse than attractive women because many overbearing women think they can do no harm.

When normal people see somebody extremely attractive, they usually will think a few things: 1. That person is sexually attractive. 2. I'll bet most of my peers are after that person. 3. Since this person is so popular, they're either likely unattainable or too much drama/self absorbed.

Sometimes, brave normies look past that and decide to talk to very attractive people anyway. They're often pleasantly surprised (if they're coming off as overbearing), since attractive people are still just people after all.

PSYCHOTIC people have none of these logical thought processes when seeking out the most attractive people. Many of them have a level of narcissism to such a degree that you minding their own business is a personal attack on them. Psychos have a hard time relating to real people on a personal level, so they go for a human who they can idealize and manipulate. They'll do things like use bipolar disorder or suicide attempts as a manipulation technique to control their perfect, Barbie/Ken doll human plaything.
>>
>>135627576
The things is though guys wouldn't be losers if we had traditional marriage. They would feel a lot better and therefore literally be more attractive to women.

The reason lifting didn't work for you, assuming you tried it going off your posts, is because you still felt like a bitch afterwards. Stop feeling like a bitch and women will fuck you.

You're making it sound like women didn't want to fuck the men they used to marry which isn't true (in most cases)
>>
>>135622705
Mostly this, but it's also a risk we have to take. I used to be against men approaching me out of fear and trust issues, but after a while, I decided to be more open-minded. Thanks to that, I've met some great men who are now friends of mine, but it's true there's assholes too. I particularly remember this one guy who was very nice to me all night for no reason. I never gave him any signs, yet he suddenly jumped on me and started kissing me against my will (including me trying to push him away several times). He got mad, called me old-fashioned, and never spoke to me again. [spoiler]He was Argentinian.[/spoiler]
>>
>>135627597
But why is it called "a piece of meat"? It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>135626690

Do other relationships mean anything to you?

>sorry I was such a cunt I broke up with my bf now we can be friends

It doesn't work like that
>>
>>135622705
>it's whether or not he's socially adept enough to feel empathy when a girl wants to get back to her business

It's not that I necesserily disagree with what you're saying, but I find it that women are often not upfront and then suddenly they lash out of nowhere. I've had this happen to myself where I thought I was cool with some girl, like she would reply to my messages somewhat consistently and talk to me in the hallway, say hello to me etc. And then suddenly one day out of nowhere she's like "OMG STOP BOTHERING ME YOU KNOW I HAVE A BOYFRIEND HURR DURR" and I'm just left speechless.
>>
>>135627558

someone like you is considered a sociopath by MGTOW

what you do is take your wealth and trick women into giving up their purity so you can have fun and increase your status. This results in a damaged woman.

of course women themselves are complicit in this, but ultimately women are dumb and irresponsible so we must hold the "chad" sexual predator responsible for these acts.

there is nothing commendable about this, it is just as bad as a very wealthy noble killing his subjects because it's fun.

the problem is so out of hand that regular men now do this with impunity and girls today are SEVERELY FUCKED UP. Many Millennial women will never recover from this damage or attempt to live in a reality where everyone is ok and a commited relationship is possible. it's not.

the wealthy are opposed to these ideas because they criticize the situation where their abuse is made lawful. they dont prey on their own. What do you think is going to happen if you badoink a rich girl? youre going to get in shitloads of trouble.
>>
>>135627729
Once a girl tried to make me travel with her to South America before I even knew her name
I've been hit on by my female teachers, gotten hired for positions simply because the interviewer was female.

Women are fucking perverted as hell. I can't go running with my shirt off without teenage girls pulling out their Iphones to snap pictures. They don't even try to hide what they're doing either
>>
>>135627832
"piece of meat" because they want security but all they are getting from you is sex, which is abundant for women. Security is abundant for men, not sex. It's a bad metaphor for guys because it assumes sex is abundant for guys too which isn't true.
>>
File: guillotine french revolution.jpg (158KB, 750x479px) Image search: [Google]
guillotine french revolution.jpg
158KB, 750x479px
>>135627775

>The things is though guys wouldn't be losers if we had traditional marriage.

exactly. weve created a society where only the top 1% are viable sexually. This also has its parallels in our economy. mostly society has become dangerously topheavy in the past 20 years.
>>
>>135627876
The problem isn't "chad predators" the problem is no-fault divorce and womens right to work and vote.
>>
>>135623021
>white girls with brown skin
kys
>>
>>135622705
>when a girl wants to get back to her business.
ahh yes attention-whoring on kikebook trumps everything else.
>>
>>135627976
Top 1% isn't strictly true. Your attraction will change depending on the circumstance. You can be "the loser that approached her awkwardly at a bar" and then host a party with all your friends and feel great and the exact same girl can show up but because you have situational value you are more attractive.

It's not like 1% of guys are having 100% of the sex. 1% of guys have a lot more sex, but not 100%.

You're also in a better situation than woman in that you can manipulate your own attractiveness. Women can wear makeup and that's it, their attractiveness is static.
>>
>>135621987

As opposed to what?

Talking to you and pretending like you're not looking for a date and then you getting even more butthurt when they turn you down after you wasted your time?

Modern men are the retarded ones because it is the nature of mammal reproductive strategies that a male is used to being rejected immediately literally 99% of the time, but since modern men find it a massive struggle to so much as get a drivers licence they can't suffer this insignificant setback and take a huge hit to their child-like ego.
>>
This girl that started at work a couple of months ago was such a happy friendly woman.

talked to everyone, smiled, cracked jokes.

>then she got a boyfriend
>now she doesnt talk to anyone
>any of my co workers including me try and talk to her. she goes all quiet and weird
>think's we're trying to chat her up.

lol!
>>
>>135621987
Because we can't beat and rape them when they get out of line like they want
>>
File: Perception of attractiveness.jpg (48KB, 690x437px) Image search: [Google]
Perception of attractiveness.jpg
48KB, 690x437px
>>135628090
The problem is, too many males are surviving.

Throughout history, about 80% of females have passed on their genes. But only around 40% of males.
Most males are supposed to die in battle, or on the job.

In many of these European wars, as much as 50% of the young male population was killed. In the 100 years war, the 30 years war, the 7 years war, the Napoleonic wars, WW1, WW2.....etc. The young male population was cut in half each time.

And this is a necessary process. It ensures that only the strongest the bravest, the most intelligent and rational males get to pass on their genes. These days, all these men are surviving, and it's massively diluting their quality. We have fat, short, weak-voiced beta boys breeding. This is a recipe for disaster. These are people that need to be liquidated from the gene pool

And women sense this too. Pic related.
>>
File: w7MedJD.png (282KB, 656x935px) Image search: [Google]
w7MedJD.png
282KB, 656x935px
>>135628090

its part of the problem. sexual predation was considered a BIG CRIME back in the day. you did that then the father or brother was expected to avenge the girl's honor.

I knew one guy who served in vietnam and decided to bang some local Vietnamese girl and took her virginity. A week or so later he was ambushed and beaten so badly he got permanent brain damage and was fucked for life.

today this sort of thing goes on and men dont even bat an eye. We all know it's wrong but no one does anything. Often times every girl in a group is turned out to whoredom and no one even thinks about it- how they have actually demoted the girl's status to something much lower than what she was before and what did they get? some lame status points.

its a fucked up value system.

pic related is what Im seeing lately. Reality hits these women HARD at 30. They can't get any guy to commit. They are killing themselves.

I really just dont care. They aren't my problem.

but what i do consider is, this woman could have been a mom, happy, had nice kids, etc. now she is a corpse and a tragedy and a statistic that they will try to cover up.
>>
same girl

losses some weight over the last couple of months

all of a sudden she is too good to talk to anyone.

"everyone is below her"

everyone thinks it's hilarious.
>>
>>135627363
>(We know she's legit because she doesn't know how to greentext.)

Got me.

The reason why women like men who don't give a shit is not because they like assholes; It's because we don't feel the heavy burden of a man's emotions and expectations on us. We want a man who will be our friend and sexual partner, but not someone who is pretending to be our friend with the sole purpose of obtaining sex. It's not even that much of an issue that a guy's trying to befriend us for eventual sex, but when a man is too emotionally invested his sense of time slows way down. Pretty soon he's jealous of you talking to other guys, he's negging you for a reaction, his texts are either out-of-line clingy or he's trying to act like a Chad. etc. And it is CONSTANT when you have two or three orbiters that act like this. We don't like that level of responsibility from a "friend."

When a guy genuinely isn't putting any sort of pressure on a girl but wants to hang out, it allows the girl to feel like she can be herself and have fun. This is why popular guys get a lot of love from the ladies: If a girl doesn't have time for him, he has other people to talk to. You're not going to be breaking his mood by not getting back to him fast enough.

This is why Chad makes them feel more emotionally stable than the white knight who texts her super nice messages 5 times a day, and gets agro when she doesn't text him back on time.
>>
File: british.png (971KB, 989x649px) Image search: [Google]
british.png
971KB, 989x649px
>>135625577
>Virgin: the type of women suitable to marry
>>
>>135621987
It's a sign she wants you to try and fuck her.
>>
6/10 and below could ask for directions or try to stop a girl because she dropped her wallet and she'd be like:

>Don't harass me or i'll scream

Chads could literally walk up to a girl and say: "Wanna fuck" and she'd be like:

>Gasp, y-yes

It most certainly wasn't like that 10+ years ago.
>>
File: 1501367592281.jpg (9KB, 219x239px) Image search: [Google]
1501367592281.jpg
9KB, 219x239px
>>135627876
>someone like you is considered a sociopath
says the guy a) not getting laid and b) spouting off paragraphs of mgtow like he's quoting bible verses
>what you do is...
Not even going to bother green texting your dumb shit because you literally just created a strawman and everyone can see that. You're full of nothing based in fact, just absolute assumptions from your echo chamber of other fags who have just given up.
>"chad" sexual predator
>a wealthy noble killing his subjects
Toss in a few more m'ladys there, kid, it's still not going to cover up the fact that the likely reason you're not getting the conservative qt of your dreams is probably a direct result of you have 0 redeeming qualities yourself. Probably have shit-breath on top of that. Go scrub your tooth.
>>
>>135628295

this is the WOMEN IN THE WORKPLACE problem

women are unable to distinguish between comradery and flirting. They think any friendly male is flirting. They cant help it.

this is why they should not be in the workplace.

all women do in the workplace is manipulate and screw things up. Most women will not work with other women because they dont have males to exploit.
>>
Sorry my dudes, girls won't ever love you the way you love them. It has nothing to do with hypergamy, they literally just don't care about you unless you make them feel good. When you're with a woman, even when she's a net drain on your wellbeing you still love her. Women will only 'love' you as long as you're a positive force for her.

There was no love between men and women that feminism broke. Feminism just made it much harder and more dangerous to love a woman. That's it. You never hear women talk about how some kind of special bond was broken by feminism. The only anti-feminist girls are the ones who recognise that feminism weakens their sexual prospects long-term.

Women only ever care about themselves. Giving to charity, supporting refugees etc. are things that are only done to make them feel good. They won't ever do the nasty stuff that's ultimately good but still makes them feel bad.

The only way you can have kids is if you have a girl who's wrapped around your finger, totally psychologically dependent on you to the point of neurosis. That's the only way to have any control over your woman, which is the only way you can actually love a woman safely. You can go at it without that and your kids may grow up to respect you and love you, but your wife will make you miserable.
>>
>>135627729
You should keep in mind that women are basically portrayed as Gods in media these days, in TV and movies. They are always strong, kind, faithful, loving.

It's not surprising that guys after approaching what they perceive to be basically Gods, freak the fuck out when you don't behave how they expect you to behave.
>>
>>135628508
This is basically true

Men love unconditionally. Women's love is conditional
She'll love you as long as you can provide her a nice house, nice clothes, a nice car....etc.

The minute her conditions aren't met, or she gets a better offer, the love goes away too
>>
File: OrigCash.jpg (42KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
OrigCash.jpg
42KB, 242x251px
>>135628464

tell me this Sir Fucksalot

is everyone GETTUN LAID BRO?

no everyone cannot get this resource as you see it while you spread your genital warts to unassuming young women.

you want us to cheer that shit on?

its not about "not gettun laid barh" its about having FUCKING RESPECT YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE. what the FUCK do you think you have the right to spread your social and biological diseases to every woman you come in contact with because you can?

you dont think other men can do this shit?

youre special?

youre better?

youre not, youre just a fucking loser with nothing else going for him so you fill that hole with this dumb fuck behavior worthy of apes and niggers.

this kind of sexuality was literally only for niggers up until about the 80s.
>>
>>135627863
>Do other relationships mean anything to you?

Yes, but if I'm in a relationship and someone has to be around me that I'm extremely attracted to, I have to cut it off. It's unfortunate, but it's the price you pay for valuing monogamy and not giving into temptation.
>>
>>135628508

I agree that marriage has never really been all that golden of a proposition for men.

they did it because it was socially acceptable.

today there are no social expectations thanks feminism so the best thing to do is not to every make a commitment or to subject yourself to women in any significant way.

men did the marriage thing because it was the "right" thing to do, not because it was fun. That's why they had dowries and thats why the laws granted men loads of rights and privileges in marriage. we have neither today so the MGTOW approach is by far the wisest.

if all women have is a wet hole, and you really want a wet hole, then get a wet hole in the most expedient way possible. Dating and marriage is costly, humiliating and dangerous.
>>
>>135628471
I'm in management, and hold myself to a strict don't shit where you eat policy. It's just not worth it.
>>
>>135628399
Okay you're basically saying that when a guy is relaxed and easy (doesnt put pressure on you), then you can relax and feel easy (be yourself and have fun)

When a guy is frustrated and anxious (clingy and texting you all the time), he makes you feel frustrated.

That's what I was trying to explain. From a guys perspective the easiest way to understand this is that you are basically mirroring their emotions.
>>
>>135621987
No mater how ugly they are they will only want Chad, like 5% of population. Literally 95% of men fucked themselves by giving women rights thinking they will get pussy more easily if they make girls more sluttier. Oh boy did that backfired.
>>
File: IMG_0705.png (658KB, 525x528px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0705.png
658KB, 525x528px
>>135624976
>no one teaches that women can be creepy as shit and extremely manipulative
Probably cause the world puts them on a pedastal and treats them as if they do no wrong. I don't know that's just a guess.
>>
>>135627872

Women are not upfront when they're still deluding themselves into being a nice, sweet girl because nobody wants to have to be a bitch. I'm not sure about this girl...for all I know she was in a bad mood that day or something.

Unfortunately, the most honest women you'll ever meet will seem more hard and rude on the outside.
>>
File: Jeremy-Meeks.jpg (996KB, 2048x1450px) Image search: [Google]
Jeremy-Meeks.jpg
996KB, 2048x1450px
>>135628869
Don't listen to her, women don't know what they want
Listening to a woman for advice on how to get women is the absolute worst mistake you can possibly make

Pic related. This guy is a murderer, yet he has a massive army of female groupies. Can you guess why?
>>
>>135621987
Because they don't have good relationships with their parents.
Because they're brainwashed to believe that they're oppressed by men.
Because social media makes them believe that every other girl is prettier and happier than they are.
Because they hook up with guys and lose their ability to form strong romantic bonds.
Because they get off to attention and if they go more than five minutes without it they go mad.

I would kill myself if I were female. Men have the better deal even if right now society favors wamen.
>>
>>135629011
looks like a nigger. honestly why
>>
>>135628460

>It most certainly wasn't like that 10+ years ago.

right because we reached a point where there was zero social stigma attached a girl's n-count. literally broke with civilizational norms. This is really the hight of feminism which was happening around 2010. then another contendor philosophy started to emerge and I think mostly MGTOW/MRA is going to drive many of the really far-gone feminists absolutely insane. I've seen many have total emotional breakdowns when they encounter the sort of ideas Im writing right now.

what is going to be a huge shock to these women is that they have zero ability(emotionally, socially or biologically) to get a committed male.

no man wants some other man's leftovers. Even if he personally finds it acceptable, the man will be shamed by other men. Of course they try to mitigate that with SLUT WALKS and other idiocy, but it wont change natural law. A slut is a used up resource. were even discovering that there were many hidden negative effects of women sleeping around. That stats all say the same thing- women who fuck other guys cannot make good wives, and that's like 95% of millennial women. It's scary as hell for them, they can't imagine that they are ALL whores, but that is the fact.

someone should make a I FUCKED YOUR WIFE IN COLLEGE facebook app.
>>
>>135627933

>Women are fucking perverted as hell. I can't go running with my shirt off without teenage girls pulling out their Iphones to snap pictures. They don't even try to hide what they're doing either

I once worked with a very attractive man who just so happened to attract a psycho for a girlfriend. She made him delete every non-family member female out of his phone, counted out the almonds that he was allowed to eat at lunch each day, and made him do a bunch of controlling hippie bullshit. He said he was scared to not listen to her because she went into hysterics whenever things didn't go her way.

This is typically the kind of trap that very attractive men that are naturally shy, fall into. A ton of them are in straight-up abusive relationships, and it always starts out by some out-of-line woman overstepping her boundaries to a stranger like what you're describing.
>>
>>135629011
Because he's a psychopath with no moral conscience. That means he has no worries, no fears. Emotionally, that'll make women feel a lot better than some fat neckbeard having a panic attack.

Women give bad advice because they have a poor time explaining things in a way men can relate. When women say "just be nice" they mean a totally different thing by "nice" than what you take it to mean.
>>
>>135629002
>Unfortunately, the most honest women you'll ever meet will seem more hard and rude on the outside

No those are insufferable hypocrites who think their shit tests are opaque or that men give a damn about fucking them in the first place. I've met cunts like that too who after being unusually rude to me at first, end up making sexual advances towards me eventually. Needless to say I have no interest in dating such a womanchild.
>>
>>135628747

So if hr hired an attractive dude it would render you either useless or uncooperative?

Seriously you're making an argument against women in the workplace at this point
>>
File: IMG_0015.jpg (111KB, 400x373px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
111KB, 400x373px
>>135622705
>mfw people believe your gender without question
Wtf is wrong with this place now
>>
File: Varg smile.png (201KB, 565x564px) Image search: [Google]
Varg smile.png
201KB, 565x564px
>>135629199
Here's Varg Vikernes at his murder trial. Grinning like a schoolboy after being sentenced to 50 years
Scroll down a little to the comments, you'll find hundreds of women lusting over him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqMZrMx6mkM
>>
>>135627379
I'm surprised she's not holding it in her pussy lips for the picture then getting furious when guys post comments about her pussy.
>>
>>135627075
>women hate talking to a guy knowing he's only talking to you because he's imagining what it's like to fuck you
Why do you even bother conversing with those types of men then? That's some retarded shit right there.
>>
>>135629376
*20 years
>>
File: 49db4fd980631.jpg (24KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
49db4fd980631.jpg
24KB, 450x450px
>>135628661
Ok now I know you're trolling.
>>
>>135628949

because women are told to seek sex and not commitment.

chad is not willing to commit.

the women lie to themselves to believe he will, when in fact we all know he won't. No girl on earth is going to fuck a guy without thinking at least on some level of fantasy or reality that the guy is going to provide for her, that runs counter to all female psychology.

so our system ALLOWS women to live in this fantasy. it even supports her mistakes, for instance she can even have a child with Chad and we all pay for it.

the system is UNBELIEVABLY FUCKED UP.
>>
Can we all just agree modern western women are just terrible?
>>
>>135623109
>Gf talks to beta males
>Cuck
>>
>>135629279
Honestly, if a girl tried to go that far with me, I'd tell her to fuck off.

If you want to know about "overstepping the boundaries", I am hit on by my own aunt at family reunions
>>
>>135629393
She's just explaining it poorly. What shes annoyed at as the guy imagining fucking HER and ONLY HER and has no other interests or life outside of that and he'll be thinking about it over and over, as apposed to Chad who if she tries to reject will just fuck her friend instead.

Her problem is with guys obsessing over HER and being sexually invested in HER and being clingy and annoying. It's not a problem with guys having a sex drive
>>
>>135621987
Where are these woman? Seriously. I have never met an sjw, afk. To me, they only exist on shitty websites and most of them larp like lords.
>>
>>135623642
I don't understand why a woman needs to be cold to indicate to men they aren't available or they're not interested?. Men aren't stupid nor overly sensitive. Rejection is something men face every day. All you need to say is, with a smile, "Sorry, I'm not interested" or "I have a boyfriend". Women don't have to be overly hostile to these men. Other than the 1 in a 100 Elliot Rodger's type guys, most men aren't persistent creeps and will respect a woman. So many women these days seem have a permanent bitch face.
>>
>>135629717
Come to New York
>>
>>135624435
>Have fiancee
>Crys I pick her up, make her feel better
>Panic attacks, talk to me babe
>I need someone to talk to she is too busy for me
>But men are the assholes
>>
>>135629757
Google "Shit tests".

Enjoy :)
>>
>>135628869
>Okay you're basically saying that when a guy is relaxed and easy (doesnt put pressure on you), then you can relax and feel easy (be yourself and have fun)

Yes, and most people would be shocked how rare it is to find a genuinely relaxed and easygoing guy (or girl, for that matter).

>>135628540
>You should keep in mind that women are basically portrayed as Gods in media these days, in TV and movies. They are always strong, kind, faithful, loving.

>It's not surprising that guys after approaching what they perceive to be basically Gods, freak the fuck out when you don't behave how they expect you to behave.

This is why it's more important for fathers to warn their sons about women than it is for them to warn their daughters about men, but sadly it doesn't seem to go that way.

>>135629011
Of course he has groupies, and so does Sasha Grey even though she licks toilet seats.
>>
>>135629279

because the average woman has been fucked and chucked a dozen times. they know that guy has a dozen girls just waiting to do him the moment he tires of her and her appeal is dropping like a stone if she's in her 20s. Most women KNOW that once they turn 29, if the guy is bored and still hot, he will just snag a 21 year old. If the girl is pretty, nice, and even a virgin the choice for the man is clear. Dump the ho, grab the virgin and get married. High value men always do this. But women today are so arrogant they need to fool themselves into thinking this guy is commited- hence the psychopathic behavior. Mostly they can detect what the guy is thinking and moderate this with their ridiculous expectations and the dictats of their group of feminist friends. They are almost ALWAYS disappointed.

men don't realize how desperate most women actually have it.

once men start to really see the reality of what life is actually like, and stop basing their actions and decisions on hopeful thinking and fantasy- things are going to completely collapse for western women. its coming soon. It's already underway.

https://steemit.com/news/@angry-mgtow/youtube-star-stevie-ryan-commits-suicide-is-feminism-to-blame
>>
>I just want pussy please stop talking
most girls seem to think I find them intellectually stimulating when that's really quite the opposite of my opinion
>>
>>135621987
Because you're a beta bitch and no girl wants to talk to you

kys
>>
>>135629825
>so does Sasha Grey even though she licks toilet seats

Kek
>>
>>135629376

remember 60 year old Charles Manson had a hot 20 year old MARRY HIM FROM JAIL
>>
>>135629929

2 Edgy 4 me
>>
File: IMG_1468.jpg (16KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1468.jpg
16KB, 260x194px
>>135629409
>admits to premarital sex
>>
>>135628399
The roastie here actually speaks the truth, but no one should see it for anything other than the mess that it is.

The problem isn't the orbiters (which for some reason you haven't given the boot, which women don't do even when they recognise them as pure orbiters), the problem is that as you can see women are the ones who promote sexual degeneracy by forcing them to not give a shit about women. Guys want intimacy from women but since women don't want the burden of having to give a shit about how other people feel, while simultaneously expecting every guy to care how she feels, men are forced to spin plates as the best sexual strategy. If you want a relationship you have to accept that she essentially gets to continue her previous life (attention from orbiters, clubbing etc.) while you act as her therapist. She might cheat on you or not, but that's not really the point. The only thing to do is withdraw commitment entirely, and this screws women in the end.

I have this exact situation with my ex. I dumped her because I realised this, and the best thing is that we still fuck occasionally. She probably won't ever understand why this happened to her. I still love her, but I love me more.
>>
>>135629341
>So if hr hired an attractive dude it would render you either useless or uncooperative?

No, because we would have a strictly business relationship and I could keep it platonic. I wouldn't have to hang out with him after work all the time or get drinks, etc. If he were a friend outside of work and I was attracted, I'd have to call it quits because there would always be that arbitrary boundary between us. The boundary is solid at work.

I'm with a guy now that I met at work, but we got together years after the company went under. That's different.
>>
It's online dating.

>Girl wants to date someone in current year
>Downloads tinder or OkCupid
>Online dating is a numbers game and women are on the "right" side of that equation
>She can match with literally any man
>BUT because men match with so few women, they're all desperate to talk to her and she'll start to get crazy messages asking to fuck and calling her a bitch when she says no

Effectively she's been exposed to too many faggot cucks all at once and now thinks all men are the devil. Had she just met someone in the real world she might not have gotten that impression.

Gender studies classes don't help either.
>>
File: that's bullshit.jpg (99KB, 715x715px) Image search: [Google]
that's bullshit.jpg
99KB, 715x715px
>>135628827
>marriage has never really been all that golden of a proposition for men
Marriage makes men a scarce resource for women. It enables males otherwise too beta to actually have progeny. It is the basis for families, and it is ultimately the basis of civilization. Without it, we have tribalism. With tribalism, competing tribes will kill the men, kill the children, and rape the women. It's de-evolutionary.
>>
>>135629319
>No those are insufferable hypocrites who think their shit tests are opaque or that men give a damn about fucking them in the first place. I've met cunts like that too who after being unusually rude to me at first, end up making sexual advances towards me eventually. Needless to say I have no interest in dating such a womanchild.

Alright, then date an attractive woman who's super nice to every man who's trying to be her friend, and see where that gets you.
>>
>>135629773
Already been, lad, twice. It's rather unsanitary and dilapidated, like most cities. Especially outside tourist hives. But I talked to loads of the people, rather blunt, but I like that. No faggots in other words.
>>
>>135629929

here is the FACT

the more hypergamy = feminism we have

the more BETAs there will be. The more license we give to whores, the more men will be left out of the equation or be forced to commit to whores. That's just a mathematical fact.

so you can ridicule the betas, but consider the fact is there is a very good chance youre going to be one. Even if you're popular now, that chances of that changing for the worse is getting higher and higher. Men are getting more and more hyper competitive.

so we will reach a point where men can not cope with this, and they will change their entire life outlook and begin to value their own solitude and start to take a stoic approach to their dealings with women.

so the more you promote hypergamy=feminism, then the worse everyone will have it.

its kind of a prisoners dilemma sort of problem. We dont get out of jail unless we all cooperate.

this is why feminists are insane about men having their own societies and ways to communicate about their personal problems. In fact there are virtually no spaces left where men can do this. The first thing a bitch will do is to divide up a man's social contacts and make it impossible for him to reason with other men, she will isolate him. This is why because she knows the moment he catches on the game is over.
>>
File: images-5.jpg (11KB, 236x233px) Image search: [Google]
images-5.jpg
11KB, 236x233px
>>135622705
Your sense of business is warped because you have an emptiness inside that the world and all its wonderfull pleasantries cannot fill. Not money. Not a career. Not sexual liberation. Not anything that is getting sold as freedom. The only path is accepting the Lord Jesus Christ as your saviour. And im not talking about the concept of Christianity that you have in your head ( catholics, jehovahs witnesses and mormons). Im talking about a real personal relationship with the Lord. Using the Scriptures and the Words of God to search His Will for you. and to live not for this world, but for the Kingdom of God which He will create in Heaven and on earth.
>>
>>135629393
>Why do you even bother conversing with those types of men then? That's some retarded shit right there.

I don't. That's the point if this thread: Why are attractive women so cold? I'm one of them, and this is why.
>>
>>135630003
Exactly

Women are primarily after strength. That's what they're after, like a bee after nectar. Not morality, not emotional sensitivity, not some particular intricate mating dance of text messages, dates, and facial expressions. They want the alpha

That's why women want tall men. Because tall men are more dominant, more alpha, someone who can really manhandle them in the bedroom. Who will give them the spankings they need, and take ownership over her body.

Out of that attraction, you build a relationship. Love can only exist as long as you are serving your role as a man, and keep her in her proper place.
>>
>>135630502
But what if he wants to put Benis in Bagina :DDD ??
>>
>>135628399
Yeah, see, that's the thing, I have other people to hang with. Women are a drag on that because you have to babysit them.
>take a chick to a party
>having fun
>anon I'm tired I wanna go hooooooome :(
Every fucking time. Then there's the ones who never want to do anything when you ask, and then complain that you never do anything with them.
>but anon you just hang out with dumb bitches
Naw that's every girl, even the "smart" ones.
>>
File: 1501409959111.png (446KB, 640x900px) Image search: [Google]
1501409959111.png
446KB, 640x900px
>>135622500
t.you
>>
>>135629571
>Honestly, if a girl tried to go that far with me, I'd tell her to fuck off.

>If you want to know about "overstepping the boundaries", I am hit on by my own aunt at family reunions

I'm sorry you have to go through that. And I'm glad that you have the backbone to tell people to fuck off. Some people don't have that backbone, and when everyone tries to take advantage of them they are just abused left and right.
>>
>>135621987
Did you gain weight OP? I used to like talking to girls too OP. Then I gained 30 pounds and hated talking to them. Then I lost it and they started being nice to me again. Getting fat is a huge redpill. Girls are just as shallow as men if not more and I fell for the women only care about personality meme.
>>
>>135630661
The reason I have that backbone is because I have so many options. It's not bravery at all
>>
>>135630315

>Effectively she's been exposed to too many faggot cucks all at once and now thinks all men are the devil.

the delusion there is that she believes all these men are a potential committed partner when in reality they want to shove their warty penis into her vagina.

and society supports this fantasy that somehow men will behave "responsibly" when in fact they have no real obligation to commit. It used to be very straightforward, if two people wanted to have sex they needed to go through a public ceremony called marriage that way if either one broke with the arrangement it would be shameful. there was a clear deterrent.

this scenario provides an attractive illusion for the woman that she is in fact highly desirable.

for women

sex is abundant
commitment is very scarce

and time and their youth allows them to dwell in this illusion for a time, but then the entire reality bubble pops when they hit the wall and its a total catastrophe, because now the women is not only undesirable, shes actually a huge liability and men avoid her. This abrupt shift in social position often leads to suicide for women. They can't take it.
>>
>>135622705
So because creepy gay guys come after you this is relevant to women how?
It does noy answer ops question
>>
>>135630537

>Who will give them the spankings they need, and take ownership over her body.

because women equate OWNERSHIP of her body with RESPONSIBILITY for her body.

if a man tries to enter into her body without taking responsibility, she will subconsciously believe she had been raped. This is why women are RAPE crazy. In their minds, they were raped by Chad.
>>
>>135629757
>I don't understand why a woman needs to be cold to indicate to men they aren't available or they're not interested?. Men aren't stupid nor overly sensitive. Rejection is something men face every day. All you need to say is, with a smile, "Sorry, I'm not interested" or "I have a boyfriend". Women don't have to be overly hostile to these men. Other than the 1 in a 100 Elliot Rodger's type guys, most men aren't persistent creeps and will respect a woman. So many women these days seem have a permanent bitch face.

Try 1 in 50, and when you're hit on 10 times a day you'd be surprised how many Elliots don't take no for an answer.

The trick isn't to be a total bitch to strangers, or even to be mean to a guy hitting on you. It's the constant need to act sweet that backfires: SO MANY men will not take "Sorry, I'm not interested" or "I have a boyfriend" as an answer. Of course those answers are the first route I take. When it goes to step 2 (not taking those for an answer) and they're trying to overstep their boundaries, you have to be stone cold. And in a big city, you have to do your best to be unapproachable to strange men as well.

Being outright mean is not only shitty, but it's dangerous as well. Most men have self-respect and aren't disrespectfully persistent, but enough of them are for it to happen every other day, if you're physically attractive.
>>
>>135630450
This is why women belong in the kitchen, married, pregnant, with one sex partner in per life. They shouldn't be in schools, they shouldn't be in the workplace, they shouldn't be in the voting booth, and they sure as hell shouldn't be on computers or social media. They are active subverters of society, without the boot of patriarchy on their neck they turn into civilization-destroyers.
>>
>>135630394
Way to miss the point. You don't have to be super nice or an obnoxious bitch, you just have to act normal like you would with your female friends.
>>
I'd like to know why every female under 30 seems to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks. I don't think I know any female at Uni who doesn't have anxiety, and I know several who have regular panic attacks.
>>
>>135621987
you're probably ugly and/or creepy desu
>>
>>135630502

this is key

there is no such thing as "generally attractive"

attractive is a combo of appealing physical features and virtues. you sound like youre completely LARPing but anyway, men need to stop drooling over some girl because she looks a certain way. Arabs have been keen on this for a long time, that "love" is really a function of VIRTUE not how big your tits are. All the classics have said it for centuries, how love comes from within, its not a physical thing.

honey, like every other girl youre going to be mostly unappealing in a few years. Even the hottest girls are not really all that great after 30. By then no doubt you'll be singing a different tune.

again I think you're totally full of shit and LARPing as some kind of ideal life you wish you were living so not going spend much time sorting out your claims.
>>
>>135631245
You know the first part of that is neccessary? Women shit talk men sometimes to see if they are socially competent (Guys do it to other guys aswell)

"I have a boyfriend" could be perceived as a similar social competence test, its quite a common one women use, that's why they persist. If you don't act bitchy they have no way of knowing whether you genuinely want them to leave.
>>
>>135631245
Wear truly modest clothes, don't wear makeup, don't smile and never walk anywhere alone and men would never hit on you. If you look like a nun (which you should if you're not a whore) bluepilled betas won't chase you.
>>
They bought into feminism and will become more miserable, I find talking to married with children to be more better, they have actual personalities and aren't stuck up staring at their phones all day, which is probably why they are married in the first place.
>>
>>135630708
>I fell for the women only care about personality meme
The thing is though, most of the people on the mgtow bandwagon don't have personality. They're shut-ins living this fantasy that they're the ones choosing to remain celibate. No one said personality was everything but it's definitely part of the equation and the guy's buying into the shit are just as pathetic as hideous hamplanets telling themselves they're beautiful and men should be attracted to them for "reasons." Are women manipulative, crazy, irrational? Yeah some are but I'm not even talking about marriage, I'm talking about having the ability to approach women at all without sperging the fuck out and ruining your chances with someone. Most anons can't even manage that shit and would rather sit here writing fanfiction about how women are ruining the world instead of improving themselves. If the end-goal is to get a qt conservative virgin, etc. tell me why one would be attracted to angsty, socially awkward, mumbling fucks who hate women to begin with? They wouldn't. But taking personal responsibility for part of your problems and changing what you can seems out of the grasp of a lot of anons here. I really gotta believe the majority of you are larping and maybe 3 or 4 actual losers have confused that for finding a place where they think they fit in. Kek
>>
>>135631489
>I'd like to know why every female under 30 seems to suffer from anxiety and panic attacks.

something like 1 in 4 women in california is on psychiatric drugs.

this environment is destroying them emotionally and no one will admit it. women need a partner they feel safe with or they will lose their mind.

for most modern women after 30 its 100% impossible to get that, so they just lose their marbles.
>>
File: 1495560989143.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495560989143.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>135629226
Women will only question modern feminism when they realise following the millennial feminist doctrine of treating average man like potential criminals whilst they whore themselves out to men that'll never commit in their 20s, and expecting these same guys they treated like shit to "man up" in their 30s will only lead to unhappiness , unhappy marriages and life long spinsterhood. Until then, we will continue to see narcissistic women behave like parasites. I'm expecting this at around 2030,, when it is predicted that a large chunk of millennial women will remain unmarried. This will also force governments to talk about the issue since the government only respond when female happiness is at stake.
>>
>>135631170
Honestly, most women fantasize about borderline-rape. They want a guy who is forceful, who wants their body, who "takes" them.

Not saying you should do that. Just explaining that you don't have to be some meek little schlub who's treading lightly to avoid offending or pressuring her. That's not alpha.
Women fundamentally have a dark nature, full of evil that need to be controlled to reign in their worst impulses. The "original sin" meme is not far off the mark.
>>
>>135631577
I'd still hit on her if she was hot enough desu
>>
>>135631577
>Wear truly modest clothes, don't wear makeup, don't smile and never walk anywhere alone and men would never hit on you. If you look like a nun (which you should if you're not a whore) bluepilled betas won't chase you.

its a fact

women want to use their appeal to their advantage then they want society to also police the various negatives that come with that

literally every girl in our current society thinks they are a princess
>>
>>135631577
>>135631741
This.
>>
>>135631646

you know much less about the reality of women than you think you do.

most MGTOWs are older men who have been through marriage. most of its critics are young kids who are idealistic and not really to face up to the facts of what romance has in store for you.

i know, I was there. Women drove me crazy, I thought they were perfect. The hormonal force is extremely strong.

I don't know of a single married man whom I am jealous of. They all seem to be in the deal reluctantly and they are mostly remorseful if they haven't been divorced yet.

marriage uttelry sucks. the woman has you in a situation where she can take half your money at any moment for any reason as well as your kids.
>>
>>135621987
how is this thread in the slightest /pol/ related?
>>
>>135631974
Since we let women vote, girly shit like this has to be considered when talking about politics :(
>>
>>135630471
Nice pasta faggot. Now remove that flag and kys.
>>
>>135628508

Bullshit, a woman will be supportive as hell with time, though she will not be supportive forever if your life goes down hill.

Women get psychologically attached to men naturally unless they have been thundercock'd and heartbroken 10 times and thus become jaded. If not, you only have to thundercock her on a regular basis and stimulate her emotionally. Nothing to do with money, house or anything, if anything money + house + gibs to her is COMPENSATING for the lack of sexually and emotionally stimulating her on a regular basis.
>>
>>135631682
>and expecting these same guys they treated like shit to "man up" in their 30s will only lead to unhappiness , unhappy marriages and life long spinsterhood.

what they will typically do is marry them, have an unwanted child(who typically ends up being a mess of a person) then divorce and get child support/alimony for life. thats the common pattern and men are starting to wake up to their game and not playing.

the stat is over 50% of Millennial women will never have the chance to be married. its going to be even more as you see men are not playing along any more.
>>
>>135630156
>The problem isn't the orbiters (which for some reason you haven't given the boot, which women don't do even when they recognise them as pure orbiters)

Trust me, I have given them the boot. People think I'm coldhearted for doing so, but the opposite is true.

>Guys want intimacy from women but since women don't want the burden of having to give a shit about how other people feel, while simultaneously expecting every guy to care how she feels, men are forced to spin plates as the best sexual strategy.

Guys want intimacy from women, but women need to build a positive relationship with a man before she gives a shit about his feelings. Your views are conflicting: You are mad when women don't kick out their orbiters, yet you openly admit to being in an orbiter situation with your ex.

You withdraw commitment from women, yet want them to give a shit how you feel over the feelings of the TONS of other men who are also not giving her commitment.

It's your responsibility to get out of stupid situations like the one you were in and not only did you not do that by orbiting a clubbing girl, but you are also sabotaging any chance of meeting a decent woman by acting like an idiot.

I hope you either see the light of your ways, or are happy being a MGTOW.
>>
>>135632037
Its not pasta. That is the truth. Stop trying to censor the truth. You are leading people astray and thus creating problems for yourself.
>>
>>135621987
Well, if you fags didn't look like total creeps maybe they'll not mistake you for rapists.
>>
>>135631714

its true. women subconsciously feel guilty or "bad". they want a man to tell them what to do so they can feel "good". thats a basic characteristic of female psychology. this is why they like to be spanked or even have rape fantasies.

they can only really imagine one AUTHORITY figure so this is why they can't marry if theyre not virgins. Their brain imprints that first guy and they can't shake it off, at least so easily. Fucking dozens of guys is like turning a woman's psychology into scrambled eggs. Never try to turn such a woman into a good girl, she will never be one, she is even unable to believe herself to be good and will act according to that. This is over 60% of millennial women, esp ones that have gone to college.
>>
>>135630628
A lot of smart girls suck. Try an athletic girl with a ton of energy. Those girls you're with just can't hang with your level of activity.
>>
>>135631646
I think you have a point. If a woman thinks that you can't take care of yourself and/or you're socially stunted then you probably don't deserve a woman. But in these guys defenses they've been told their whole life that if they're polite nice guys that that's enough and that they'll win over Chad. This just isn't the case though. Lots of guys also think that if a guy is a muscular fit guy that he's an asshole by default as well. This also isn't true and lots of the nicest guys are muscular fit Chads.
>>
>>135632394

most "smart" girls arent actually intelligent

they just play a role that appeals to some men

their thoughts are actually fairly inane nonsense about equality and parroting whatever the most dominant male says. These types are typically some of the worst whores in a group.
>>
>>135632173
You come off as mentally disturbed, paranoid to be precise. I really really doubt you're as desirable as you think you are.
>>
>>135631349
>you just have to act normal like you would with your female friends.

and I'm telling you that if you're in the top-tier level of physically attractiveness, this is a bad idea. Only be friendly like that to men who you know won't turn into clingy guys, if you value your peace.
>>
>>135631933
Again, not even talking about marriage or, god forbid, kids. I'm talking about anons like you who sit here and internalize all these horror stories you read and give yourselves a warped ass perspective on how the world actually functions.
>Women drove me crazy, I thought they were perfect
At no point did I even hint at this and you sound unbalanced for expecting perfection out of anyone, last of all women. All I see is whiny cunts who are probably utterly defective in either a) looks b) finances or c) having their shit together and not living with their parents making excuses for the sperging out and trying to cite stories from some divorced dudes as evidence as to why they never leave the house. The fact that you'd attack me and other anons calling me a rapist or psychopath for telling you the truth makes you faggots just as obnoxious as women thinking everyone who talks to them wants to literally rape them, the only difference is that irony doesn't register in your brains at all. Like I said, it's a self-fulfilling prophecy, and until you change that broken record in your head you're not getting to hit any of the goals you people claim you're striving for.
>>
>>135631825
>>135631741
Watch the roastie never respond. They are only capable of criticizing and blaming men for their degeneracy. When confronted with truth they shut down.
>>
>>135632173
>Trust me, I have given them the boot. People think I'm coldhearted for doing so, but the opposite is true.

well are you commited/married or not?

why haven't you made this clear to the orbiters?

why do they think you are available when you are not?

a common game western women play that is obnoxious as hell. They leave their commitemnt status ambiguous and then play the men for "up votes". Again this is why people got married, wore rings, or covered their hair or wore a burkha when they were taken.

modern women don't want to do this because they want all of society to give them attention as though they are a valuable resource.

it's an incredibly sociopathic game they play and society has worked out these problems ages ago.
>>
>>135631499
>honey, like every other girl youre going to be mostly unappealing in a few years. Even the hottest girls are not really all that great after 30. By then no doubt you'll be singing a different tune.

I won't be singing a different tune. I'm not trying to attract a bunch of guys. I'm not being stuck-up, I'm being realistic. I don't need a ton of guys hitting on me to feel a sense of self-worth.
>>
>>135632560

Women in their late 20s / early 30s with PhDs in STEM are usually either autistic or pretty sweet, in fact sosweet they have a hard time finding a man because 1. no fucking way they will want to have tons of kids and work (most the time), 2. they are older and feel that they are "mature" and "experienced" and "insightful" because they've basically been in fucking school forever, 3. They want a man above them, though most professors are old and many rich men want a woman's youth, loving, child bearing and nurturing rather than her fucking PhD diploma and supplementary income.
>>
>>135626666
implying I actually stare at all women with skimpy outfit because I want to fuck them and just out of plain disgust.
>>
>>135632598
> I really really doubt you're as desirable as you think you are.
Girls don't need to be attractive to have higher social value than men. 3/10 girls are already placed higher than most men by default in todays day and age. Sad.

>>135632755
I noticed this too lmao. Most of what roastieanon said was accurate but I did notice she specifically avoided responding to those points cos they're true and make her look bad.
>>
>>135631511
>"I have a boyfriend" could be perceived as a similar social competence test, its quite a common one women use, that's why they persist. If you don't act bitchy they have no way of knowing whether you genuinely want them to leave.

Are you serious? If a woman says "I have a boyfriend," it means she'd not romantically interested in you even if she's making up the boyfriend.
>>
>>135632677

no asshole.

you starting on the argument that I GETS DA PUSSY AND U DONT.

this is an attitude that started roughly in the 70s and only recently people are starting to see the light. Traditionally doing what you do would be called at best a Filanderer, and probably a rapist or pervert. Traditional society did not put positive labels on your behavior.

YOU are the defective nutcase, not me.

the fact of your behavior is it really gets you nothing. you do it because you lack any clear meaning to your life. you have total contempt for women and you think that doing this gains you some kind of status. the fact is youre nothing but a contemptible loser who probably has an STD.
>>
>>135631577
>Wear truly modest clothes, don't wear makeup, don't smile and never walk anywhere alone and men would never hit on you.

Yeah not shit, that's what I do and it's called being cold to male strangers. As far as never walking anywhere alone: I'm not going to live my life like a Muslim. I carry 2 weapons on me at all times.
>>
>>135621987
Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.

If you were Chad she would willingly branch swing to you. These hoes ain't loyal
>>
>>135632755
>They are only capable of criticizing and blaming men for their degeneracy.

they will never admit that all these men that come after them are a result of their behavior.

again traditionally a woman prancing around with her tits out if she was taken was considered to be ridiculous and immoral. And women act total like its accidental. Like their cleavage and makeup just appeared when they rolled out of bed.
>>
>>135632854
> I don't need a ton of guys hitting on me to feel a sense of self-worth.

Yes you do. You just don't know it because you haven't been deprived of it yet.

>>135632949
Not true. Maybe thats why YOU say you have a boyfriend, but it's context dependent. That's why guys push past that level.

I've slept with girls after they've said that.
>>
>>135632649
You're talking about a very tiny fraction of women, as in less than 10%. Probably closer to 5%. But people in this thread are not talking about how Stacy was a bitch to them, they're talking about how the 3/10 Letisha McFatass thinks she's playing in chad's league.

>>135632912
>Girls don't need to be attractive to have higher social value than men. 3/10 girls are already placed higher than most men by default in todays day and age. Sad.

That's not entirerly true. While generally speaking social media has inflated the value of females who would otherwise be considered genetic trash, the femanon/larper acts as if whenever a woman enters a room there's at least one guy trying to court her. Which is simply not true for the vast majority of women.
>>
>>135632854
>I won't be singing a different tune. I'm not trying to attract a bunch of guys. I'm not being stuck-up, I'm being realistic. I don't need a ton of guys hitting on me to feel a sense of self-worth.

you dont get it

when youre 30 you should be COMMITTED. this means that no other man looks up you with desire, because you are NOT IN THE MARKET. do you know what ADULTERY is?

that means you are no longer a sex object. this means you focus your energies on making a family and SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are now your husband's responsibility and property. You should not be having relations with any other men.

I highly doubt you are anywhere near as attractive as you believe you are, if youre not completely making your story up and you already do not sound believable.
>>
>>135623642
Thank you for being understanding and compassionate to autists like me.
>>
>>135632871

>>135632871
>Women in their late 20s / early 30s with PhDs in STEM are usually either autistic or pretty sweet

no.

I studies STEM. The girls in STEM were manipulative whores who knew that all they needed to do is show up and they get an A, and likely this will extend to the workplace as well.

basically women DO NOT BELONG in the workplace! that's a simple fact. It's not for them. they should be at home with the family.
>>
File: 33edcdac.jpg (58KB, 1489x894px) Image search: [Google]
33edcdac.jpg
58KB, 1489x894px
>>135622421
>80-30%
Kangaroo education.
>>
Lol. Op, you live in a city?

Better get out of there, city cunts are all whack.
Psycho central, too much jewing you know
>>
>>135622705
WE WUZ OPREZED
>>
>>135632598
>You come off as mentally disturbed, paranoid to be precise. I really really doubt you're as desirable as you think you are.

It's not up to me to decide how desirable I am; it's up to men. I wouldn't mind being less desirable, but I want to remain attractive for the man I'm with. Other than that, I couldn't care less about being desirable at all.

I'm not mentally disturbed, I'm just honest.
>>
>>135632907
>implying I actually stare at all women with skimpy outfit because I want to fuck them and just out of plain disgust.

i think weve all run into this. women who think anything you do is a come on because that puts them in a position where you've done something to them that makes them superior.

I've had women jump out in front my path to make it look like Im following them. All sorts of shit. Fact is most women arent that attractive and they need to simulate these episodes to gain status in the Gynocracy.
>>
>>135633188
You'd be surprised. I'd say if girls are 3/10 they get hit on at least once a week. That would be extremely low for a girl.

How often do most guys get hit on in an average week? 0.

Also you are assuming this is a completely socialised behaviour, it's not. Women have a biological interest in denying men sex so that only the strong ones get to fuck them.
>>
Find yourself a non-brainwashed country bimbo with some ripe melons and bang her brains out on a daily basis, that's my recipe for you.
If god wanted women to have brains he had given it to them, but after that garden of eden incident.... never again
>>
File: 1484918376395.jpg (163KB, 796x1097px) Image search: [Google]
1484918376395.jpg
163KB, 796x1097px
>You have to put up with all these barriers I place infront of myself which are there for protection against those who only want in my pants, you aren't another human, you're pretty much something interested, so you have to build up some accord so you can match my often narcissistic levels of self-worth

>I want people to approach me with confidence, and get past my coldness. It doesn't matter if they don't get an insight into my personality, they have to put up with my bullshit as I've got no competency in telling personalities, and I have little to no ability to be responsible for my own actions, or have an ethical way of thinking, I don't know what I want really, I try to parade that men must be confident, but portray anything I don't like as creepy or orbiter like

>You don't value me or think what I'm doing is good or intelligent? You're just a slimy insecure man who I don't want to touch who doesn't know how to handle a woman

You know, I love women who are strong, and have a personality. But I defintiely think some women think way to high of themselves, not as if they should spread their legs and destroy their own self-respect, but they should really boot narcissism out the window. It's one of the most disgusting and unattractive traits.
>>
>>135623475
men and women are not equal. women are more valuable but less specialized (i.e. worse) and men are cheap but more specialized (i.e. better). this is observable in most animals with similar sex differences as humans.
>>
>>135633066
>Yeah not shit, that's what I do and it's called being cold to male strangers.

you need to stfu. youre larping.

if you GOTTA MAN, and youre OH SO HOT, get married, shut up, get off the internet and stop talking to other men.

instead what you want is to assert your dominance over the betas.

you are TAKEN. you have no BUSINESS TALKING TO OTHER MEN. we talk to your male owner, not you bitch.
>>
File: 1501431986186.jpg (32KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1501431986186.jpg
32KB, 600x600px
>>135632976
>projection: the post
You've got to be unbalanced as fuck judging from all the shit you've literally pulled out of your ass to justify why you've thrown in the towel and given up on women. You're obviously an enormous hypocrite with the way you throw around "pervert" and "rapist" just as freely as the women you claim to despise for doing the exact same fucking thing.
>The fact of your behavior is it really gets you nothing
Says who? I've had plenty of positive, meaningful relationships with women where I've learned more about myself and others and grown as an individual. Meanwhile, your fat ass is sitting at your parents house, foaming at the mouth about how all women are evil satanists or some shit. Who's really the dumbass in that equation, hot shot?
>You lack any clear meaning in your life
Again, stop with the projection. I set realistic goals for myself that do or don't include women and I work to achieve them. That's called life, welcome to the world faggot. I don't even need to address the rest of your assumptions because they're flat out wrong and just you trying to compensate for what you're not. For fuck's sake you can't expect anyone to give two shits about you if you don't even care about yourself enough to change you underwear you crusty fucktard.
>>
File: 1501074482048.png (69KB, 366x401px) Image search: [Google]
1501074482048.png
69KB, 366x401px
>>135628399
>When a guy genuinely isn't putting any sort of pressure on a girl but wants to hang out, it allows the girl to feel like she can be herself and have fun

This was genuinly interesting. My ex I got with started as just a girl I hung out with but unfortunatly she ended up cheating. Now question, if I may ask. Recently met a girl on a dating site (I often scroll through them when I'm bored) and her title was "add me on steam - (steam username)" so I added her. Sounds cringe but when she wakes up and accepts it, what the fuck do I even say? I wouldnt mind even just being friends with her, she seems cool as fuck and I dont wanna blow this
>>
>>135633454
The barriers are to test whether you ignore them or not lol. Weed out the betas.

Would Chad give a shit about "I have a boyfriend" ? Fuck no. He'd push through, and if she got all bitchy he'd get annoyed, leave, and fuck her friend instead.
>>
>>135633075
>Be attractive. Don't be unattractive.

the Red Pill/PUA community operates under the falsehood that attractiveness is some kind of trick that you need to learn.

men dont catch on for years, thinking buying these books and learning from gurus will turn them into an alpha. Massive lie.

your economic status is the #1 determinant in your ability to get married. The wealthy do not want you to learn that because it typically leads to social unrest.
>>
>>135632802

>well are you commited/married or not?

>why haven't you made this clear to the orbiters?

I am engaged, and I make it 100% clear to all men whom I meet whenever I get the feeling that they're trying to feel out the situation. Many men take it as some sort of challenge.

>a common game western women play that is obnoxious as hell. They leave their commitemnt status ambiguous and then play the men for "up votes". Again this is why people got married, wore rings, or covered their hair or wore a burkha when they were taken.

I tell them without fail, 100% of the time immediately that I am taken. Most take it graciously and are good men about it. Some act like they're okay with it, but as soon as possible they try to ruin what I have.
>>
>>135622705
It's not about starting out cold it's about being a bitch.

>UHH EXCUSE ME I HAVE A BOYFRIEND

Or you know, say "yeh weather's not too bad" and see if he keeps going. Not everyone is opressing you and being a creep and you know it. Blameless victim my ass.
>>
>>135633635
You do realise women would fuck junkies and serial killers if they weren't betas?
>>
>>135633372
That sounds about right. Now lets say the 3/10 doesn't live in a mega city but somewhere more rural, with a population of 10k max (this is how cities looked like up until the last century). The how many options does she have then? Probably not that many. So it's a combination of factors. But I'm rambling.

>>135633358
Post your picture.
>>
>>135627778
Oh no, you went to a place people go to drink alcohol and hook up and a lonely man was a CREEP?

CALL THE AUTHORITIES CHARGE HIM WITH RAPE
>>
File: isis-660151.jpg (25KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
isis-660151.jpg
25KB, 590x350px
>>135633200
>that means you are no longer a sex object. this means you focus your energies on making a family and SHUT THE FUCK UP. You are now your husband's responsibility and property.
Sure, kid.
>>
>>135622982
Why did you need to blank line before expressing your trite platitude?
>>
>>135633576

just shut up

youre a low brow loser with some kind of middle class job, an Acura, a subscription to Maxim and Axe Body Spray.

SHUT THE FUCK UP.
>>
>>135622705
tits or gtfo
>>
so the femanons up in this thread ready to fuck or what? man your throw aways ladies!
>>
>>135633805

is that disbelief, disagreement, or just general purpose derision?
>>
>>135633115
>Yes you do. You just don't know it because you haven't been deprived of it yet.

Yes I have. I was treated for a disfiguring skin condition in high school, and my face cleared up 100%. After the scars were fixed, I looked like a completely different person. It showed me even more how much people are full of shit when all they want is to get close to somebody attractive. I'm one car accident away from all of that fake love disappearing.

>when youre 30 you should be COMMITTED. this means that no other man looks up you with desire, because you are NOT IN THE MARKET. do you know what ADULTERY is?

I am committed. I'm talking about being cold to male strangers who try to hit on me. I don't know how much more Conservative I can get. I'm not trying to attract men.
>>
>>135633624
This isn't /r9k/

Even chad ain't passing them (If the archtype even exists) because he's likely spending less time trying to ward of the narcissism and more time just bagging a chick who doesn't have self worth or value. The issue modern society has is that rather then having a balance in self-worth, they promote women to engage in narcissistic or whorish behaviour. I'm sure there are girls who are in between, but let's be honest, girls smart enough to respect their male peers as humans aren't going to be blowing people off like the larper portrays in this thread, they'll also be likely smart enough to tell a bloke who's interested from a bloke who's interested. Women do have that skill, but unfortunately some of them have lost competency in that as a result of social progression.

Instead of taking up difficult and respectable tasks, it's easier to just be outright disrespectful and rude.
>>
>>135634066
"Interested" on the second one, sorry about that.
>>
>>135622705
>oh wow someone wants to talk to me they're a creep
>it's not about looks

Right. Enjoy being alone and poor forever cunt.
>>
>>135633606
Literally just ask her to play a game and throw in some jabs about her shit-taste in games. Women respond pretty well to friendly, non-creepy confrontation if it's used sparingly and not forced. You're talking to a stranger basically so treat it as such and stop building up all these crazy expectations in your head. People used to say 'just play it cool' but that's about the best way to explain it. Be normal. Were you going to ask this chick to date you in your first conversation on steam? It's video games man.
>>
>>135627778
wish he would've raped you
>>
>>135633512

>if you GOTTA MAN, and youre OH SO HOT, get married, shut up, get off the internet and stop talking to other men.

>instead what you want is to assert your dominance over the betas.

Apparently I've already asserted my dominance over your Autistic frustration!
>>
>>135624435
>You guys need to understand that the bitch side really does come from somewhere that makes sense.

Except that I'm nice and cordial until I'm not. You can be a bitch, but you'll eventually come across a guy like me, who doesn't act in a way to deserve the bitch treatment, then, from your perspective, reacts unexpectedly to it in a way that you find shocking and scary.
>>
>>135629602
>Her problem is with guys obsessing over HER and being sexually invested in HER and being clingy and annoying. It's not a problem with guys having a sex drive

>people wanting to have something more than sex is "clingy"

lmao you cunts deserve to be childless
>>
>>135634172
>>135634263
>Apparently I've already asserted my dominance over your Autistic frustration!

youre just wasting everyone's time LARPing its fucking annoying

>im an extremely hot girl who never takes advantage of this fact and guys just wont leave me alone!
>no i didnt bring debt into my relationship i paid it off investing in bitcoin
>i just sit here and guys keep hitting on me lol

youre entire story is a bad anecdote you made up and its just sounding worse and worse. im guessing youre a bored fat bitch.
>>
>>135633606
I think she would be happy to have someone add her, and I'd just start chatting about your favorite games. If you're not sure what to say of there's a lul in the convo, tease her by asking if her favorite new game is Dream Daddy (hilarious gay dating sim). If she thinks that's lame, then she sucks anyway.
>>
File: hrb.jpg (470KB, 956x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hrb.jpg
470KB, 956x1024px
>>135633873
Nice try, kiddo. Keep building up those boogeyman in your head you off-kilter faggot it's really hilarious to read.
>>135634029
It's not disbelief, it's honestly funny. If you can't pick up on the irony of the dumbshit you're spouting that's on you. Give it 5 minutes and you'll be spouting off about the fall of Western Civilization to immigrants or some shit without realizing you sound verbatim just like those same idiots trying to destroy your way of life. You're entire ideology is a fucking paradox so it's no surprise you betas are confused as hell and don't know how to navigate in the modern world. Adapt or die. If you can't figure it out then don't procreate. That's called evolution.
>>
>>135633694
I'm not an evil bitch...I will have a conversation with a man no problem, but if he gets flirtatious I have to lay down the law. Gently at first, but if he persists I'll turn into a bitch.
>>
>>135625367
50% obviously
>>
>>135634549
>>135634228
>>135633805
>>135633576
>wow if I can't fuck anyone and everyone you're ISIS

This is why you're going to be enslaved by muslims. Because whites don't want to protect you from them anymore.
>>
>>135621987
Women aren't beautiful nor intelligent. Women are always on emotional and mental state of 13 yo. girl. Treat them accordingly as a little spoiled girl.
Never seek in women deeper sense or profound thoughts, such things don't exists in mind of a 13 yo. girl.
There is no true sympathy or hate in female mind , they want only to play and having fun. You give them fun and joy, you get sex. That's all.
>>
File: 1477918961923.jpg (60KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
1477918961923.jpg
60KB, 700x700px
>>135622705

slut
>>
>>135634390
How the fuck did you get that out of what I said ?
>>
>>135633066
Look at how women dressed and acted 200 years ago. Back then men respected women and something like porn would have been thought of as horrific. You can't just be "cold" you have to be modest. I guarantee you wear modern clothing and makeup, have social media, and have a smartphone with orbiters texting you.
>>
>>135621987

They hate you because you're ugly and beta. Girls giggle and smile when I flirt with them, because I am alpha and ripped and 6' tall. It's actually sort of a cross that I have to bear. They always squeeze my arms when I wear short sleeves, even before I've spoken to them.
>>
>>135634381
>Except that I'm nice and cordial until I'm not.

If you're nice and cordial, then there is no issue. The coldness only comes when someone's overly flirtatious.

>You can be a bitch, but you'll eventually come across a guy like me, who doesn't act in a way to deserve the bitch treatment, then, from your perspective, reacts unexpectedly to it in a way that you find shocking and scary.

I'm not a bitch. I'm just generally not overly warm to strange men, and for damn good reason.
>>
File: gun-550x366.jpg (29KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
gun-550x366.jpg
29KB, 550x366px
>>135634228
>>135634468
She plays a fuck ton of friday the 13th and dead by daylight. I was going to mention how I bought them awhile ago but haven't had anyone to play with. Thanks for responding guys, this girl is super fucking cute, first girl to grab my attention since my ex so I just wanna make sure I don't fumble.
>>
>>135622705
The followup to this is
>I'm only interested in guys that have shown absolutely no interest in me
>>
>>135634711
Because it's a tell that cunts like you claim to be uninterested in the vast majority of people who want to give you something beyond a simple pump and dump night stand yet will fall to your knees for the first 6-pack having chad with proper bone structure.

You deserve to be alone and childless.

t. someone who gets you stupid cunts who pretend to be upper class yet suck dick instantly when you see muscles

Let's do a thought experiment: fat smelly Ronald the IT guy sees you at the bar. he strikes up a conversation. he's a prototypical revenge of the nerds character. Glasses taped and everything. he's a genuinely nice kid. He has acne problems, though, but this may clear up in a few years. He's going to school for electrical engineering and has a sizable amount of savings from working in highschool through college and not partying.

You'll reject him for not being attractive enough.
>>
File: THE MYSTERY PUA.jpg (336KB, 632x517px) Image search: [Google]
THE MYSTERY PUA.jpg
336KB, 632x517px
>>135634549
>Give it 5 minutes and you'll be spouting off about the fall of Western Civilization to immigrants or some shit without realizing you sound verbatim just like those same idiots trying to destroy your way of life.

what retard?

civilization is collapsing in case you havent noticed.

this might not be entirely evident at your shit sales job and STD infected club you hang out at.

>>135634549
>Adapt or die. If you can't figure it out then don't procreate.

people like you should be hung. youre like opportunisits who create problems wherever you fucking go and then someone poses a solution to it, you attack them as "losers".

HEY PLAYA!

you fucking moron. why the fuck should society give you a pass? what the fuck do you do for society? you spread your fucking gonorrhea and your stupid ideas everywhere.

youre actually trying to sell your shit PUA philosophy as constructive? HAHAHAHAH
>>
>>135634675
>This is why you're going to be enslaved by muslims. Because whites don't want to protect you from them anymore.

seriously this guy should be shot.

he actually believes he's in a class above everyone else because hes a more effective sociopath.
>>
>>135626951

I just got back from a wedding where most of the women were married/dating normal middle class white men. Not wealthy. One average white qt in her 20s was dating a balding poo in his 30s because faggots like you are too insecure to talk to them, or too autistic to charm women without coming off as creepy. And when you do creep them out with your lack of basic social skills, you then whine about them being bitchy, which they have to be because you're too clueless to be rejected nicely. That's why they get cold. Because desperate losers take anything less than a cold response as a green light. I honestly wonder if any of you have ever had a normal conversation with a woman, with no other motives. Try it sometime.

Everyone take note of this sad little incel, and don't be like them. You will die alone, I guarantee it.
>>
>>135621987
I think they know almost no man is abel (mentaly and legaly) to put them in their place. They are carving for somebody, who takes the weight of having to decide; not being able to live out their passiv true nature. A female feels good, if you don't take shit from them and make their decsions for them, it's always like that. Otherwise they will be bitter cunts.
>>
>>135634988
>women demand that dissenters be shot

Come do it faggot.
>>
>>135634439
>im an extremely hot girl who never takes advantage of this fact and guys just wont leave me alone!

Oh, I have taken advantage of it. I'm engaged.

>no i didnt bring debt into my relationship i paid it off investing in bitcoin

This is true, and also true of many other people on 4chan.

>i just sit here and guys keep hitting on me lol

All I'm explaining is why attractive women are somewhat cold to strange men. I'm literally answering OPs question.
>>
File: SALT.jpg (320KB, 1401x827px) Image search: [Google]
SALT.jpg
320KB, 1401x827px
>>135634675
You sound generally inept, autistic, and frustrated by your lack of being able to produce meaningful relationships in your own life so you have to project this boogeyman stereotype that any other white male that disagrees with you must be an absolute manwhore. You're literally just as bad as fatties who cry "rape" when a guy even acknowledges their existence in public you're just too stupid to realize it. Stay salty and go assert your dominance over your anime waifu pillow while jacking off to interracial porn. You've got no one to blame but yourself for being such a goddamn cuck. Don't even try to LARP some "big bad white guy" shtick, I'll string you up on the day of the rope right beside a nigger for being so incompetent at life.
>>
>>135626666
Quads. Therefore your word is law
>>
>>135634783

great bud, so pick one and get married.

do you think this entitles you to an award?

this is the problem with millennials. they think sex appeal, no matter how transient, is somehow an asset they can leverage wherever they go. It's merely something nature gave you so you can find a mate. SO FIND ONE. it doesnt mean you president. This is one reason why society is falling apart, we give women power they tend to elect sociopaths.

not everyone has that instant appeal to women. mostly its because not everyone has money.
>>
>>135635068
Kill yourself. I hope your dad rapes you again.

>>135635113
Nah, I have 3 girls waiting for me to reply already and it's 6 in the morning. you'r ejust a flustered white knight cuckold who thinks that you have a chance with the vast majority of jew brainwashed cunts via attempting to show your virtuousness by excusing their riding the cock carousel in desperate hope to be added to the ride.
>>
>>135635006
Thank you, this is exactly the kind of thing I'm trying to explain to people in here.
>>
>>135635192
I hope your dad rapes you again.
>>
I think it's obvious by now that you should only approach women when: a) it is appropriate context to do so and b) you are not a fish out of water and you feel at ease talking to her and being rejected won't feel as much.
>>
>>135634898
HAAHAHAAHAH I'm not a girl anon.

Are you mad at girls for not going out with fat sweaty awkward nerds that stink of shit? Wtf?

"Nice" doesn't even come in to the equation with what girls are attracted to anon. But it's not looks, muscles or wealth either.
>>
>>135634898

Lol holy shit you're pathetic m8. Why don't you hit the gym and improve yourself? Look at it from their perspective. You wouldn't want to date a disgustingly ham planet, would you? No , of course not. So why would you expect them to date an ugly nerd?
>>
>>135634732
>Look at how women dressed and acted 200 years ago
>200 years ago
>200 years
I guess since feudalism was still a thing 200 years ago we should also bring that back. Nigger, if you can't adapt to the modern world move to an Amish village or go be a mormon but don't sit here in an echo chamber and pretend this is all women's fault. I'm willing to bet the majority of you salty faggots haven't even spoken to a woman in the past month aside from your moms.
>>
File: 12736161829.gif (1MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
12736161829.gif
1MB, 400x300px
>>135635248
>admits outright my thought experiemnt has no value because he's not attractive and therefore worthless

Way to prove my point.

>>135635278
I could snap your neck in two with one hand kiddo.
>>
>>135635033

what the fuck are you going to do you faggot metrosexual?

you think you're in the least bit threatening? ya you have to put on a front because basically youre one small step away from homosexual. too busy shaving your chest and waxing your Acura? youre not even a man, youre pussy slave. you think people should listen to you because you have a low tolerance for skanky girls? wow give this guy an award.
>>
Jesus christ all the betas in this thread screeching at the femanon and some of them are freaking out on ME now wtf ahhaahah.

Guys, being overly emotionally dependent in an angry way is just as bad as being overly emotionally dependent in a nice way
>>
>>135633454
Where did you find that picture of me?
>>
>>135635360
Nice projection cuckold. Note how women and their white knight slaves are the first to snap and wont for violence.
>>
>>135628350
Absolute load of bullshit. An artillery barrage doesn't care about how strong or intelligent you are.
>>
>>135635248
>"Nice" doesn't even come in to the equation with what girls are attracted to anon. But it's not looks, muscles or wealth either.

Honest to God, and I know most people aren't going to believe me, but most women just want a man that knows how to hold it together and have fun during any type of situation, rain or shine.
>>
File: IMG_2337.jpg (631KB, 900x762px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2337.jpg
631KB, 900x762px
>>135634549
One day you'll see why you're a nigger and why what you're doing is wrong.
>>
File: IMG_6123.jpg (108KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6123.jpg
108KB, 1000x800px
>>135635337
>I could snap your neck in two with one hand kiddo.
LOL being fat doesn't make you strong
>>
>>135635337
What's your thought experiment meant to prove?

I really don't understand what point you're trying to make. Girls don't go for losers? I never said they did.
>>
>>135635068
stop saying you're attractive without being willing to verify what you say

you keep getting called out as a larper/cunt because your "experiences" sound ridiculously unrealistic
>>
>>135635396

you think youre the first asshole who indulges himself in millenial whores on the regular who thinks he's important?

there is nothing you do that makes you special. Sex is everywhere. So you're a low life because for one you actually believe you have some unique quality when in actuality youre the tool of nasty skanks. in fact you have the scent of those nasty skanks on you at all times and it's off putting.

fact is you 1) have zero self control 2) have zero sense of meaning in your life because 3) you have low intelligence.

thats basically the qualities that create a personality like yours.
>>
>>135625367
30% out of 80, so 24%
>>
>>135635113
If you've fucked a women outside of marriage you're a nigger, plain and simple. It's degeneracy that all functioning civilizations forbid. Before the sexual revolution you would have been considered subhuman
>>
>>135635656

You haven't read much history, have you?
>>
>>135635541

shes obviously making up her story its so stupid
>>
File: 1501371462418.jpg (110KB, 652x615px) Image search: [Google]
1501371462418.jpg
110KB, 652x615px
>>135634884
Friday the 13th breddy good. Best of luck in your endeavors anon. If you're overthinking it too much or think you're going to fuck it up by being too forward, focus on the games you're playing maybe talk a little friendly shit and let the conversation progress on it's own. You'll know if she's responding positively when you don't have to hold up 100% of the conversation and it's more of a 50/50 exchange.
>>
>>135635541
Why are you more interested in my looks than my message? Even if I was a 6/10 that didn't pay off my debt, my words would ring true.
>>
>>135622705
>Wears inviting clothes that put her in the single ppl group while being on her own
>OMG men wont stop hitting on me
Pls kys amd your friends too
>>
>>135635619

this was meant for

>>135635398
>>
>>135635429
Yeah I get that. Good looks, money, and muscles will help a guy get into that state, but the state itself is what is attractive hence all the confusion.

And even after that, if you tell a guy "its personality" they'll get confused because they think that means being respectful and nice when it doesn't, it means being cool lol.
>>
File: IMG_0639.gif (14KB, 256x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0639.gif
14KB, 256x300px
>>135635335
>adapt to degeneracy goys! Just ignore your proud and noble history where sexuality was virtuous. Don't worry about the civilizations that collapsed due to immorality, we'll be fine!
>>
File: 400px-100Slasher_31.jpg (10KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
400px-100Slasher_31.jpg
10KB, 400x225px
>>135634898
>fat smelly Ronald the IT guy sees you at the bar. he strikes up a conversation. he's a prototypical revenge of the nerds character. Glasses taped and everything. he's a genuinely nice kid. He has acne problems, though, but this may clear up in a few years. He's going to school for electrical engineering and has a sizable amount of savings from working in highschool through college and not partying.
Nigger, who would be attracted to that? Think of the same character you just described but with a vagina. Would you give some stank-breath nerd girl who hadn't shaved her legs in 17 days and reeked of stale piss a second glance at the bar regardless of her having a few thousand bucks in her savings account? If you say yes, you're a flat out liar. You need to realize how fucking stupid you sound and sort your shit out, anon.
>>
>>135635429
>bee yourself

pfthahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

just fucking kill yourself you cunt

>>135635781
no they wouldn't

if you are 6/10 then it's women like YOU that OP calls out for being mean delusional princesses
>>
>>135635874
This guy gets it 100%.
>>
>>135621987
I have a theory it's the excess of estrogen and chemicals that mimic estrogen called xenoestrogens in water, foods that contain soy, flax seeds, canola oil, and products like soap and shampoo.

Men have become more feminine because their body chemistry needs mostly testosterone. But being bombarded with 10x more estrogen than any generation before them has mostly screwed men up.

But a woman's body reacts differently when it has too much estrogen. They end up like pregnant women or women on their period who act irrational, aggressive, and emotional because of the extra hormones. But now they are pumped into their system at a higher concentration, all the time and not just during those specific times in their life.
>>
>>135636063
>In November 1995, an international conference was held to study the problem of "Environmental endocrine-disrupting chemicals," and to devise strategies for increasing public awareness of the seriousness of the problem. Their "Statement from the work session" says "New evidence is especially worrisome, because it underscores the exquisite sensitivity of the developing nervous system to chemical perturbations that result in functional abnormalities."

Why is this not known today?

>In spite of this increased exposure to estrogens, there is a new wave of advertising of estrogenic substances, based on the idea that weak estrogens will provide protection against strong estrogens. The environmental background of estrogenic pollution already provides a continuous estrogenic exposure.

>In the 1940s, Alexander Lipshuts demonstrated that a continuous, weak estrogenic stimulus was immensely effective in producing, first fibromas, then cancer, in one organ after another, and the effect was not limited to the reproductive system.

>DES (diethyl stilbestrol) is one of the most notorious estrogens, because studies in humans revealed that its use during pregnancy not only caused cancer, miscarriages, blood clots, etc., in the women who used it, but also caused cancer, infertility, and deformities in their children, and even in their grandchildren. (But those transgenerational effects are not unique to it.)

>Many boomer children of these women are sterile or "fertility challenged" because of this exposure in utero.

http://www.naturodoc.com/library/hormones/estrogen_pollution.htm
>>
>>135634927
Here's your last (you). You've earned it and you're clearly some tilted tilted idiot with a black-man complex and some paranoid delusion that people who disagree with your sheltered worldview must all have stds. You are the definition of delusional.
>>
>>135635690
Are you denying the fact that women were modest at the peak of western civilization?
>>
>>135636163

more like I described you perfectly

youre not unique, youre a parasite society needs to pick off their back.

Later PLAYA
>>
>>135636010
but that's what this cunt is saying >>135635429 but anyone in their right mind knows this is a lie

women benefit by spreading this lie because they don't want to lose the beta admiration even though they never plan to fuck them they still feed their narcissism
>>
>>135636059
I used to be the worst example of the psychotic guy that constantly messages girls threatening to kill themself that you kept complaining about in this thread so I had to get all this stuff nailed down or I would've ended up offing myself.

The advantage of coming from a place like that is that I'm pretty competent at explaining these concepts to other guys because guys and girls don't really talk the same language and when girls do it the guys just get confused.
>>
File: 1501301264380.jpg (7KB, 267x323px) Image search: [Google]
1501301264380.jpg
7KB, 267x323px
>>135635169
>6am posting incel dumbfuckery on 4chan
>I have 3 girls waiting for me to reply
Sure you do, kid. Sure you do kek
>>
File: IMG_0049.gif (22KB, 260x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0049.gif
22KB, 260x200px
>>135630652
>>
>>135635006
It's kind of stupid to call people "Insecure" or "Autistic" when it comes to shit shit, have you seen the shit what the person replying to you has said? They're writing contradictory bullshit where they're pushing that they like bravado and those who approach, but also saying such behaviour gets annoying and they have to be "Cold" so they aren't bothered so much by men.

It's pointless to even approach people like that, and honestly a cold demeanor doesn't show anything positive, it just shows negative traits, and unless we're dealing with two close friends, or people who've known each other for a while, the majority of suitors which fit will just be turned off by the outside shell, because you're not allowing yourself to pour out. It's hard to make a spark when you're purposely trying to dim it out. You could argue, someone who's willing to be another person's partner will make the effort to pursue, but when there's so much ambiguity and dishonesty, The probabiltiy of you striking gold is like, nil. You'd be better of just dating a few girls who are open, learning from those experiences, seeing what you like, rather then investing in someone who purposely makes things cryptic and confusing.

>>135635396
It's a picture of a nice girl lad, don't think you are a girl.
>>
>>135634898
When you're attractive for girls, you will consider after some time that women are sluts. Loyalty and morality doesn't really exist in female perception of a relationship.
A girl who leaved her BF with she was several years together, says to me direct she did cheat him with me because i look better.
I thought WTF is wrong with you, as she wanted to be my official GF i thought fuck off, i don't heave a desire to invest time in somebody who kicks me when a better one comes. You're just a fucking object for them, like a handbag. Women have no souls, never forget that, despite they play always to begin of a relationship their perfect GF program. Most of them, deserve to be treated like shit.

Your good physical appearance changes only the fact that you have more choices to change your partner, if you feel that there is something wrong, but their slut attitude towards you remains the same.
>>
>>135635475
I'm sure Hitler pulled insane amounts of pussy and he'd likely gas you for using his photo in relation to the dumbshit you're spewing to make up for your own shortcomings. He did gas handicapped people who were far less retarded than you and your incel shit.
>>
>>135636228
No, but you said "in all functioning societies." That's not true. I can think of tons of societies which functioned well enough in which men were able to be polygamous while women were required to be monogamous. In Ancient Greece or Rome in the regal period, for example, there was no stigma for a man to have "affairs" with slave girls, prostitutes, etc. In other cultures, such as the Ottoman Empire or the ancient Hebrew civilization, men could have multiple wives and slave girls. So clearly in these societies we see a different standard, and it worked quite well.
>>
>>135636285
A lot of guys pretend to have their shit together and have a good time, but they're really putting a front and are secretly desperate for a girl's undivided attention. If she doesn't give it up to him, he gets severely depressed. If they're truly having a good time no matter what, then yes smelly Ronald will have a surprising pick of women. This is mostly because since he's already happy, time flies by for him and he doesn't feel the hour-by-hour sting of loneliness that White Knights and false MRAs feel.
>>
>>135636450
Don't forget about timezones Califag.
It's 9:50 on the east coast.
>>
File: 1442531561595.jpg (156KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
1442531561595.jpg
156KB, 1000x563px
>>135635800
What the fuck does "inviting" clothes even mean? I'm starting to think half of you are just closet rapists for real who just feel entitled to some pussy for "reasons." Jesus, you're just as bad if not worse than any sjw cunt. What's the male equivalent of "inviting" clothes?
>>
>>135636285
She's not telling you to be a nice beta you fucking dork lol. What she's saying literally means you shouldn't care about her that much. You've got it completely backwards.
>>
>>135636851
The guy literally said it's 6am where he's at. What the fuck's there to forget?
>>
>>135636447
I'm glad that you were able to see the error of your ways. Unfortunately it's hard for people with a heart to learn to care less with someone they're initially infatuated with. Lord knows I've sent some embarrassing one-sided love texts in my time.

Anyone can improve with the right attitude. You're right about men and women not speaking the same language too...women almost read each others' minds and I personally just have to explain things differently to guys. Car analogies help.
>>
what about autistic women
>>
>>135636042
She never said to be yourself. She said don't depend on her for your emotions. If you need a woman to feel good, you aren't attractive. Chad doesn't cry when a girl doesn't like him.
>>
>>135636834
Who are you trying to kid? Nobody is buying your crap anymore. Of course looks matter, and they matter the most since they get you through the door. You girls like to act all self-righteous but we have science and this discussion is over. Women are actually more superficial than men. So replace "having a good time" with "being over 6ft" and replace "having it together" with "having a symmetrical face that exudes trust". Don't even bother refuting this otherwise you also have to admit that you're willing to be a dyke dogfucker, because hey, women and dogs can have fun too.
>>
>>135637140
>Unfortunately it's hard for people with a heart to learn to care less with someone they're initially infatuated with.
On the flip-side of that though, it's literally retarded to assume that every guy who can play it cool and not be spastic is just a heartless asshole and enemy to all other guys which is why all the basement dweller faggots in this thread are getting BTFO by normal people right now.
>>
>>135637189
>what about autistic women

mostly Autism is a label women and society run by women apply to men who dont go along with their program- either inadvertently or intentionally.

of course theyre not going to apply it to women.

its a fake disease that turns social rebellion into a disease and gives license to administer drugs.
>>
>>135636661
Perhaps I should have specified more.
Polygamy can work but only when you can ship off the young single men to foreign wars or enslave and castrate them. If you want a peaceful society without slaves you need monogamy. >>135636657
I'm not an incel you dumb faggot, I'm not MGTOW either. I'm advocating traditional marriage.
>>
File: Julius-Caesar.jpg (66KB, 534x642px) Image search: [Google]
Julius-Caesar.jpg
66KB, 534x642px
>>135622705

No, its because you're becoming masculinised and your icy demeanour is designed to be overcome only be the most forthcoming animalistic knuckle dragging variety of man, with these being the only types of men remaining who are able to make you, in your tragic state of masculinisation, feel feminine.

White women drank the coolaid too much and became black women.

You're mentally disgusting, and your offspring will eventually look like on the outside the way you already are on the inside.

The death of the West is your fault.
>>
>>135637434
>its a fake disease that turns social rebellion into a disease and gives license to administer drugs.
some few women do get this label too

so I guess if you dont really fit into current society you are 'autistic'
>>
File: ugly guy girl.jpg (62KB, 730x350px) Image search: [Google]
ugly guy girl.jpg
62KB, 730x350px
>>135637338
>>
>>135637552
He is either rich or she still fucks other guys she's actually attracted to on the side.
>>
>>135637338

>Of course looks matter, and they matter the most since they get you through the door. You girls like to act all self-righteous but we have science and this discussion is over.

Okay then, what do you have in your power that you're willing to improve within yourself? Is it all a lost cause because you're not a 6'3 squarejaw?
>>
File: disdain reaction face.jpg (38KB, 400x402px) Image search: [Google]
disdain reaction face.jpg
38KB, 400x402px
>>135637552
I'm sure I can find a random picture of a chad hanging around with a 4/10 who may or may not be just a friend. Does that mean men don't care about looks? No? Okay.
>>
File: 1498046413875.png (53KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1498046413875.png
53KB, 300x300px
>>135637266
You'd be more convincing if you weren't using shit like "Chad" in you argument. Just makes you look like a robot. I think it's plain in text for any relationship that emotional attachment isn't attractive.

But here's the thing, unlike a lot of bullshit absolutism in this thread, if you've got someone who's interested in you, they won't care if you are a wimp, because if they're invested in you, they'll likely invest in making you better. There's a common saying "Women like men who they can make better" and it isn't bullshit, because more then often it's the nature of nuture, that's not to say that it is the defining aspect. In most cases, women and men share the same insecurities and worries, and don't dare to talk to each other because of it. The big problem is that these threads exist, and people argue what others should think.
>>
>>135637486
>I'm advocating traditional marriage.

the problem is that marriage is not really that attractive

its a NECESSITY it's not an ideal

the only men I see lauding marriage are those who have never entered into it.

marriage is necessary to continue the race. no doubt about it.

our current scenario is though we have lots of people and a very toxic environment for men who want to couple with women. The best thing to do is to look at women realistically and stoically. essentially the opposite of the PLAYA type.

in the near term the only women who will end up in a functional marriage are the top girls in terms of looks, in money they have to offer. Attitude and ideological alignment dont mean anything. Men wont marry unless they have real insurance that the woman isn't going to bitch out.
>>
>>135637703
>Women like men who they can make better
I often read the advice that its better to accept the person as they are instead of trying to change them to somebody else.

The best would be to just improve together as human beings.
>>
>>135637552

shes not that pretty

just knows how to do her hair and makeup

pretty average
>>
>>135637703
>if you've got someone who's interested in you, they won't care if you are a wimp, because if they're invested in you, they'll likely invest in making you better.
tip top kek, do you know any women?
>>
>>135637690
There really isn't anything to improve. The choice is an illusion. If you don't look a certain way you won't get the results you want. That's just a fact. If you girls were honest then you wouldn't be getting guys harassing you.
>>
File: ugly guy girl 2.jpg (62KB, 602x657px) Image search: [Google]
ugly guy girl 2.jpg
62KB, 602x657px
>>135637601
If its money then how the fuck did that evolve? If you believe in evolution then the money argument is complete nonsense. Money is an extremely abstract concept. It would have to come from some sensory markers that signal high rank in social hierarchy, which is what I believe it is. That's what being "cool" is, giving off signals that you are in abundance of resources or security.

>>135637703
I have no idea what point you are making. People that know eachother are more comfortable around eachother? Well yeah.
>>
>>135637753
The only way we can fix society is by enforcing marriage law, which is now completely gutted and ignored. The reason marriage laws died is because women and Chad voted for it. The sexual revolution was a direct result of female empowerment. End no-fault divorce and female suffrage and watch the problem disappear.
>>
>>135636892

>"What's the male equivalent of..."

Why should there be one? Men and women are not the same, they have different roles, different psychologies, and yes, different capabilities.

There is no equivalent of dressing like a piece of meat if you're a male, because men are the sexual initiators. We run the ball up. Women are supposed to control consent (because reproduction costs them a lot more), but by advertising your self sexually on an indiscriminate basis you call your sense of 'control' into question, diminishing your value.
>>
>>135637780
It's not about being someone else, you can accept faults, yes but in most succesful relationships, if the woman improves the confidence, bravado, and nature of a woman, it'll likely cycle around in the man being able to support the woman in her difficulties, insecurites, vice versa. But yeah you pretty much just took one bit and repeated my post.

>>135637828
I know matured adults, young people are inexperienced and often gulliable and are able to be told anything if it sounds rational.

>>135638036
No, I'm saying there are no absolutes, and it's likely even with a man being "Emotionally dependent" a woman who actually finds interest in the positive traits of him, will likely look over that flaw, or find ways to void or fix it. It's probable that most of them work over the issue, and improve the man's self-worth, and likely increase their own happiness.
>>
>>135637525
>No, its because you're becoming masculinised and your icy demeanour is designed to be overcome only be the most forthcoming animalistic knuckle dragging variety of man, with these being the only types of men remaining who are able to make you, in your tragic state of masculinisation, feel feminine.

>White women drank the coolaid too much and became black women.

>You're mentally disgusting, and your offspring will eventually look like on the outside the way you already are on the inside.

>The death of the West is your fault.

I'd like your woman to be overly sweet and feminine to every man she meets. I'll bet you'd call her an attention-seeking Western society-wrecking harlot. I don't know the last time you checked, but every group of men is after White women in an aggressive way.

You know why White women have to be hard? Because many White men aren't willing to throw punches for their women anymore. They're happy to let foreigners into their lands, their women out of wedlock have abortions, and have casual sex with anyone willing to do so.

I think the only White group willing to truly defend their women these days are the Cajuns, and probably certain Slavs.
>>
>>135638036
What does evolution got to do with this? What?
>>
>>135638264
Sorry I didnt really get it. The way you woreded it now sounds nice. Yeah I think such a relationship works well.
>>
>>135638017
You're more obsessed with looks than the girls who you claim are more shallow than men.
>>
>>135637703

This is awful. Just awful.
>>
>>135638264
Yeah but saying there are exceptions isn't very useful. It's like when feminists say that it's okay to be fat just because some weirdo with a fetish might like that.
Thread posts: 377
Thread images: 57

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.