[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is anti-racism just a form of compensating for being a brainlet?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 82

Is anti-racism just a form of compensating for being a brainlet?
>>
wtf i hate smart people now
>>
>>135620529
Intelligent people have greater mental capacity to deduct facts from observation of the world around them
>>
You mean people who are quicker able to recognize patterns on tests can do the same thing with recognizing patterns with people? Shocking!
>>
>>135620529
>pattern recognition is a high cognitive ability
>the jews managed to demonize it
>>
>>135620529
The difference is that intelligent people stereotype opinions and behavior, while "racists" stereotype "race"

Big difference.
>>
No goyim, weah all the same. Theah ah no differances between you and Tyrone. If yah think yah see somthin' different it's just in yah mind, we all sheah the same behave yah and have the same valyahs. Theah is no such thing as group dynamics, tribalism is an outdated concept, and stereeyah types ah just covught foams of racism. Theah is no such thing as race.
>>
>>135621011
Of course they would demonize it. If pointing out (((coincidences))) wasn't an extreme hatecrime, how could they ever compete?
>>
File: 0uyOA.jpg (92KB, 600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
0uyOA.jpg
92KB, 600x1000px
>>135621139
>intangible concepts like opinion and behavior exist but biological race doesn't exist because I say so

hmmm
>>
>>135621139
You just pulled this claim from your ass. Besides:
>big difference
There is no difference.
>>
>>135620740
leaf-kun, stereotyping is racism
prime minister derek zoolander teaches you nothing
>>
>>135620529
There are multiple studies proving racists have lower IQ

https://www.livescience.com/18132-intelligence-social-conservatism-racism.html

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
>>
>>135621761
Please archive those

>http://huffingtonpost com/2012/01/27/intelligence-study-links-prejudice_n_1237796.html
https://archive.is/0DHxC
>>
>>135620529
>Is anti-racism just a form of compensating for being a brainlet?
Yes. And i don't like race hustlers or race haters.

They go on idiotic principles like:
> We will never get along until we are all the same colour
> If only people knew about the ancient origins of lemons then there would be no wars!
>>
>>135621761
nope :^)

http://www.salon.com/2013/08/12/study_smart_people_are_not_less_racist_than_other_people/

smart people just hide their racism
>>
File: 1497864463917.jpg (236KB, 691x625px) Image search: [Google]
1497864463917.jpg
236KB, 691x625px
>>135621761
>linking huffpost
nys
>>
>>135620665
This.

>>135621139
Retard it's all about detecting patterns.
>>
>>135621761
Do you understand that blacks are racist and very homophobic and have low IQs?

Liberals use niggers constantly in tests and try to impute that onto conservatives.
>>
>>135622045
>>135622073
If the methodology of this study was the same as the methodology of the study in the OP, i'm not fucking surprised.

The methodology used in the study mentioned in the OP does not prove anyone is racist. it just gives you a bunch of face pictures and asks you which one you trust more without giving any information about the characters.

This means the only data you can use to make any conclusion is averages of people with similar attributes. so of course people with higher pattern recognition are going to appear more "stereotyping" in this kind of study.

If you want to actually test if someone is racist, the study should give the people who are being studied the ability to judge people on individual basis
>>
>>135620529
>study agrees with my worldview
>"it's legit"
>study suggests something else
>"it's jewish tricks / cultural marxism / sjw propaganda"

never change, /pol/
>>
>>135622406
There are racists and homophobes within both the white community and black community.

I judge people based on individual basis, not their fucking race
>>
>>135622543
>anyone is racist

being white= being racist, dumbass

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/24/prof-says-all-whites-are-racist-and-really-really-really-hates-cops/

>>135622547
>hurr what's the replication crisis

never change, reddit
>>
>>135622787
>professor says
Not a study.

Aniway, please consider this argument:
Prejudicing someone based on race averages instead of judging him based on individual basis is what makes racism bad. this is inherently an irrational behavior because humans are objectively different even if they are within the same "race", which is why you must judge everyone individually and give everyone a chance to prove themselves
>>
>>135621761
>huffingtonpost.com
Neck yourself faggot
>>
>>135623148
They aren't the ones who conducted that study, they just reported on it
>>
>>135622969

I will accept your opinion if that means only because I wanna call lazy whites on welfare niggers
>>
>>135620529
>people who are better at pattern detection are better at pattern detection
WOW
>>
>>135620529

Since "anti-racism" involves ignoring obvious reality and constructing imaginary scenarios, I'd have to answer in the affirmative
>>
>>135623225
exactly why you shouldn't be linking them dumb fucking tripfag.
>>
>>135620529
>people who are better at forming patterns are more racist
Hmmmm....
>>
>>135623379
Why does it even matter, genius.

>>135623378
Judging people based on race averages and not individual basis IS ignoring reality.
>>
>>135623452
Because we don't give your shitty website clicks. I won't be replying to your stupid posts further.
>>
>>135623452
Broad social policies can't be made with the judgement of individuals. You can't go and meet every African-American in Detroit, can you?
>>
>>135623518
here have a study from a different site which says right-wingers are in average intellectually inferior:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2095549/Right-wingers-intelligent-left-wingers-says-controversial-study--conservative-politics-lead-people-racist.html
>>
>>135622969
There's absolutely nothing irrational about it. Recognizing overall patterns helped us as a species thrive. To dismiss recognizing those patterns as irrational makes zero sense. Should we judge each lion individually and throw away the recognized notion that they are dangerous because they deserve to be judged individually? When blacks commit over 50% of crime, is it not rational to see them as a group of people who's more likely a criminal than not?
>>
>>135622969

This sounds well-intentioned but it doesn't work in everyday situations, let alone in life-or-death ones. For example, if you're a landlord and you've noticed that tenants of race "x" are much more likely to damage the property, make noise or skip out on the rent, you're going to be less likely to welcome other tenants of that race in the future. Same thing if you're a cabbie and you find that passengers of race "x" are more likely to jump out without paying or even to stick a knife to your throat.

Now in terms of personal safety, it's insanity to assume that a member of one race which commits a vastly disproportionate share of violent crime should be trusted as much as a member of a race which does not, just because you want to be "fair". You are gambling with your life if you do that in certain situations -- at night, in a dodgy neighbourhood, as a woman, etc. The instinct of self-preservation should take precedence over all lofty philosophical ideals.
>>
>>135621761
Racism is simply a meme because everyone is "racist" in the way that we're inherently predisposed to bond and help those who are closer to us genetically because if they succeed in life they can transmit genes that are similar to ours. That's why you first care about yourself, then your family, then village, then ethnicity, then race, etc. This is basic biology knowledge.

Now if some people, the so called anti-racist/leftists/liberals/multiculties, can be convinced to supress this natural instinct of selfpreservation and even work against it is because they're extremely low iq and thus easily fooled. Just imagine how unintelligent anti-racists are that you can make them believe that their suicide and that of their own people is a good thing.
>>
>>135623586
Broad social policies shouldn't judge individuals based on group averages.
>>
File: 1499974977458.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1499974977458.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>smart people are more racist
>>
>>135622584
No. A non-Finn will never be my kin thus he/she will always be worth less to me than my fellow Finns.
>>
>>135623650
Racism is a meme to you, it wasn't a meme to the jews who got genocided in the holocaust or the black people who suffered from centuries of slavery only because they were from the "wrong race"
>>
>>135620529
>people who are good at recognizing patterns are more racist
wow really makes you think
>>
>>135623710
Smart people are less racist and tend to vote for lefty racists.

The study just used flawed methodology which did not allow the users to make any judgement based on individual basis
>>
>>135623594
>IQ tests are culturally biased!
>People who disagree with me have lower IQs!

The truly important test of character is not intelligence in any case, but honesty. I have met many perfectly intelligent people who have employed their mental abilities in constructing alternate realities for themselves. There is also the innate human tendency to go along with the herd and its thinking, which afflicts smarter people as much as anyone else (though they'd never admit it). Consider: if your opinions are in complete ideological lockstep with your teachers and the mainstream media and your peer group, perhaps you're not exactly the brave, edgy, and independent-minded intellectual you imagine yourself to be?
>>
>>135620529

Tribalism is human nature.
If I eat red fruit and it poisons me, then I might
decide to not eat red fruit ever again.
I might even say bad things about it.
This is a survival instinct. To me, red fruit is poisonous. Now I'm also wrong.
No delicious strawberrys for me!
But I didn't get poisoned by red fruit. Either.
This generalization might have saved my life.

We do this with everything. Absolutely everything. Including people.
It's not necessarily right, yet it's not actually
wrong either. Because the tribalism, and survival instinct DOES work. The function is served.
So I'm very racist. And smart. And I don't give a flying fuck what anyone thinks about it either.
>>
>>135621761
Are you /mu/'s crazyaga ???
>>
>>135620529
autism =/= intelligence
>>
File: 1501044375646.png (312KB, 900x742px) Image search: [Google]
1501044375646.png
312KB, 900x742px
>>135623720
Jews deserved everything that happened to them. They brought that shit upon themselves and the german people were entirely justified in their wrath against the kikes.
I wish that the holocaust had actually happened.
>>
>>135623657
That's what all social policies do, including "positive" ones like welfare or the workings of education. "Racist" policies are the same as the educational system stiffing smart kids, because the system can't work unless you design it around the average. The only difference is that one hurts your feelings and one doesn't.
>>
>>135623851
i ignored your post because your first two lines are quotes that i literally never said. im not going to waste my time on your strawmen

>>135623901
yes
>>
>>135623452
>Judging people based on race averages and not individual basis IS ignoring reality.

This is like saying "judging a day as unsafe to drive based on the fact that there's a blizzard raging outside is ignoring reality" because, after all, you probably still won't crash, right? We observe patterns and draw appropriate econclusions from them all the time in our daily lives, but somehow it is supposed to be wrong when we do the same thing with human beings. Why?

(And of course left-wingers are extremely two-faced on this, as they have no problem at all with making negative generalizations about white people...)
>>
>>135623954
You genuinely believe little children deserved to be murdered only because they are jewish?

You are not only stupid, you are also a psychopath
>>
File: Hitler Women and Girls.jpg (122KB, 800x532px) Image search: [Google]
Hitler Women and Girls.jpg
122KB, 800x532px
>>135620529
>tfw 2 gud at pattern recognition.
>>
>>135623992
>i ignored your post because your first two lines are quotes that i literally never said

I was summarizing the Left's attitude to IQ in general: deny that it objectively exists when it comes to pointing out racial differences, but then claim that it does exist and somehow validates their political opinions. I apologize to you if you are in fact a race realist, but that seems unlikely.

> im not going to waste my time on your strawmen

Everything else I said was still true. It takes honesty to recognize obvious truths, not intelligence.
>>
File: 1446992136586.jpg (2MB, 3357x3045px) Image search: [Google]
1446992136586.jpg
2MB, 3357x3045px
Stereotypes exist for a reason.
>>
>>135624025
Your analogy is flawed.
you can absolutely make the judgement that the road must be dangerous when there is a blizzard.

You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

Take your false analogies elsewhere.
>>
>>135623594
> gets criticised for shitness of source
> links to dailymail instead

Kys please
>>
>>135624071
Too bad the little kikelets didn't actually get murdered.
>>
>>135624216
i don't even get why the newspaper matters when they are just reporting on studies, they are not the ones who conducted them
>>
>>135624071
Sparing the spawn of an enemy tribe only ensures that your own sons will have to fight the enemies you already defeated.
So in principle, yes, I do think that extermination of enemy children is justified.

Not that the Germans ever did such things in any organized fashion. Holocaust is a kike myth.
>>
>>135624190
>you can absolutely make the judgement that the road must be dangerous when there is a blizzard.
>You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

There is no difference here other than the degree of absolute risk. I have driven in blizzards -- being in Canada with our sudden weather changes and long distances you can't help but get caught it up in them now and again -- but I did not crash. Similarly, I could walk through inner-city Detroit in the middle of the night and not be mugged and beaten. But why should I take either risk knowingly?

>muh false analogies

No matter how many words and phrases you people invent to put between yourselves and reality, you don't change reality.
>>
File: Detroit Crime Map.png (1MB, 1497x800px) Image search: [Google]
Detroit Crime Map.png
1MB, 1497x800px
>>135624216
Not that guy. Here's a better source.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
http://archive.is/KJGqe
>>
>>135621139
You dumb fuck. Visuals are the first way to determine if someone belongs to the group you are stereotyping, the most striking visual factor being ethnicity.
>>
>>135623720
Racism is a meme because it was invented by the kike marxist Trotsky just a century ago, before that people were killing other people different than them and they never complained it was because racism.
The holocaust never happened but if some jews were persecuted in the past it was because they were racist putting their own kin before anyone else while disregarding the well being of the native population of the countries they were living in, you could even say jews deserved it because they were very racist.
And about slavery every people in this planet have been used as slaves at some point or another. African tribes enslaved other tribes and then sold them to europeans, why were those africans so racist towards people who weren't from their own tribe? I don't know, but african blacks should be paying reparations to american blacks for enslaving them.
>>
File: 1495015101184.jpg (17KB, 600x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495015101184.jpg
17KB, 600x394px
>>135621548
How the he'll do they looK MORE like monkeys with white skin? I suppose chimps tend to have white skin/faces....
>left, 2nd row
>right, 3rd row
>wtf
>>
File: 1488129095315.jpg (112KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1488129095315.jpg
112KB, 720x540px
>>135624190
>You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.
>>
>>135624318
>>135624246
This is /pol/ everyone.

People here are legitimately thinking murdering jewish children is justified

And you know what is the saddest part? right after they advocated for the murder of innocent children they are going to rant against SJWs and think SJWs are the biggest problem
>>
File: 1498459806163.png (441KB, 916x928px) Image search: [Google]
1498459806163.png
441KB, 916x928px
>>135624463
Jews only have themselves to blame
>>
>>135624190

> You cannot make the judgement a certain person must be dangerous because of his ethnicity.

Oh yes you can. Yes you absolutely can!
While I'm sure when the Crusaders invaded
the Muslim lands the little muzzie children didn't go running out to get handshakes and ice cream!
I bet some children of the region would shy away from them even out of uniform. Based on? Ethnicity!

A mind can make any generalization for it's survival it likes. I can say water is deadly more than 2 ft deep, because I nearly drowned that way. But that's not true. It is not.
But it DOES keep me from drowning.

So if I see a people tend to be violent, or subversive, then I will associate those kinds of people with that behavior. Perfectly natural in every way.
If red haired kids came barreling out of a house and beat me up in my neighborhood every day, I might begin to avoid and resent red heads.
Does this behavior represent all red heads? No.
Yet is the association perfectly valid? Yes.
>>
>>135623720
>the black people who suffered from centuries of slavery only because they were from the "wrong race"

Did you know that as we speak black people are being bought and sold openly at slave markets in Libya? Almost certainly not. And do you know why you don't know? Because it isn't white people who are selling them; it's Muslim Arabs, and the establishment media would think it "Islamophobic" to raise a fuss. This is how a narrow-minded and obsessive preoccupation with "racism" distorts reality: there are far more virtue-signalling points to be scored through moaning about a kind of slavery that ended 150 years ago than about noticing that slavery still exists today.
>>
>>135624355
Walking at night in a neighborhood with a very high crime rate is obviously taking a risk

But that does not even address the argument which i was making. It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black, you fucking retard.
>>
File: 1495538340290.webm (2MB, 320x182px) Image search: [Google]
1495538340290.webm
2MB, 320x182px
ONE RACE
THE HUMAN RACE
>>
>>135624463
Nigger, sjws are just useful idiots serving the globalist agenda. The biggest problem are the globalists themselves and I wholeheartedly advocate for the extermination of every single one of them down to the last child, because they are enemies of my people and seek to subjugate and mongrelize my kin into rootless slaves for them to rule over.
>>
>>135620529
Anti-racists have jewed-up Borg opinions from birth. More intelligent people figure it out.

Sadly like 80% of Whites are just goyim and will believe whatever you tell them. This is the problem. Most of us still fall for jew memes.
>>
>>135624463
This is a namefag everyone.

He legitimately thinks he is important enough to have a name on an anonymous image board.

And you know what's the saddest part? right after being filtered he is going to continue these low quality, unfunny, posts and thinks /pol/ is the biggest problem.
>>
>>135624536
>A /pol/tard using a retarded argument, claiming that people from a different race is analogous to different factions of a war

Color me surprised
>>
>>135624387

The famous art historian E.H. Gombrich, who grew up in a Viennese Jewish family in the 1920s, said that as much as he hated the Nazis he thought that his own community had provoked a reaction from their host communities through their arrogance and business practices. Of course, simple-minded people want to see everything in terms of good vs. evil and cannot accept even such a nuanced explanation from an obviously disinterested witness.
>>
>>135624635
Here is an interesting fact for you:
Nazi Germany brought Germany to ruins and caused the death of millions of Germans.

Then when the left took over Germany, it became a first world superpower again.
>>
File: 1476724211953.jpg (86KB, 600x726px) Image search: [Google]
1476724211953.jpg
86KB, 600x726px
>>135624463
>This is /pol/ everyone.
>People here are legitimately thinking murdering jewish children is justified

Yes, because everyone who disagrees with you is a Nazi.
>>
>>135624703
But they are you dumb, naive cunt. They are members of a different tribes, thus they are enemies.
>>
>It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black, you fucking retard.

Nobody who isn't braindead wants to take that 50% risk of getting killed/mugged just to virtue signal.
Therefore smart people stereotype to avoid unnecessary dangers and it's up to niggers to improve their shitty culture to the point where they're no longer stereotyped a violent thugs.
>>
>>135624602

> It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black

It doesn't mean. But it can mean.
The person CAN do this if their survival dictates it.
Generalizations are never correct entirely.
Yet they do help us survive.
I have no need to know black people, become friends with black people, I don't need black people.
My survival does not dictate that I take any risks associating with them what so ever. It's an easy choice.
Is it entirely valid? No. Do I care? No.
For I survive regardless.
>>
>>135620529

dayum why am i so smrt for knowing that a nigger will do nigger things??
>>
>>135624768
Not everyone who disagrees with me is a Nazi, but if you think SJWs are the biggest problem in the world when you have people in this board who advocate for murder of little children just because they are jewish, your priorities are twisted
>>
>>135623720

And the Jews couldn't comprehend why the Nazis were so smart in the upper echelons after the war.

They truly didn't understand why someone would want them gone, whether expelled or killed.

Hint: when dealing with collectives, expelling or killing a minority can be perfectly moral and just.
>>
>>135624703
> A /pol/tard using a retarded argument

No you'll have to do better than that. You'll have to actually make a point.
Your slander is childish defeat.
>>
>>135622969

Giving everyone a chance to prove themselves is a good way to get murdered. I cross the street for black teens, not old Asian ladies.
>>
File: 1468687351146.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468687351146.webm
2MB, 640x480px
WOKE
>>
>>135620529
Higher IQ means better pattern recognition. You can't help but notice the tendency for nigs to chimp out, and for Jews to be the metaphysical darkness that ruins everything it touches.
>>
>>135624602
>Walking at night in a neighborhood with a very high crime rate is obviously taking a risk

Anon, I'm shocked! Why aren't you judging the residents of such areas on an individual basis? What about their individual self-worth and dignity, you monster??

> It doesn't mean you need to prejudice every black person you see and think he must be violent because he is black, you fucking retard.

Nobody has said that every black person is violent, you moron, only that on a statistical basis black people are more likely to be violent on average. If you cannot even comprehend this simple distinction then get out of this thread, you are not big enough for this ride.
>>
>>135623650
this

also /thread
>>
File: 1495538773355.webm (1MB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
1495538773355.webm
1MB, 360x640px
>>135622969
>which is why you must judge everyone individually and give everyone a chance to prove themselves

Like this?
>>
>>135624832

You're the one that brought up little kids you twisted little fuck. I saw you do it. Now I'm calling you out for being a bitch. Which you are.
Putting words in peoples mouths is a bitch move for women you pussy.
>>
File: 1461915918425.jpg (63KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461915918425.jpg
63KB, 500x500px
>>135624871
>Genocide is perfectly moral and just XD

Should i really point out the ridiculousness of your argument and explain why genocide is bad and detrimental to society
>>
>>135624757
>Nazi Germany brought Germany to ruins and caused the death of millions of Germans.

That was done by the kike serving allies and soviets.

>Then when the left took over Germany, it became a first world superpower again

In which German people are being replaced with shitskins as we speak, and will become a minority in their own ancestral homeland within the next 100 years. The "left" has engineered a state of affairs where german people are being for all intents and purposes, genocided.

Your drivel has nothing to do with my earlier post tho, so how about you address that instead of changing the topic?
>>
>>135620529
It's an attempt to systematically repress mans tribal instinct because muh feels
>>
>>135624536
Non retarded amerifat right here
>>
>>135624703

I envision the world as being more like a vast ecosystem in which different groups of human beings are living their lives. Like an African savannah, there are predators and prey, hosts and parasites, harmless herbivores, symbiotes, etc. All of them are competing for resources. There isn't the slightest reason not to regard humanity in a Darwinian context, which explains our innate tendency to want to associate with others who are like ourselves and to be suspicious of foreigners who, over millions of years of evolution, have proven to be more likely to be a threat to us.
>>
>>135624928
And my argument is that you shouldn't judge a person based on statistical averages that have nothing to do with what that person actually did.

If 20 balls are red and 21 balls are blue, you cannot determine whether the ball you have is red or blue until you judge that ball on individual basis.
>>
>>135624602
>walking at night with a very hig crime is a risk
>that neighberhood got +80% black people living there

I dont see a patern here

Also poorest white area in Us got lower crime rate that the richest black area

I still dont see a patern here
>>
>>135624997

>Group A is majority
>Group B is minority
>Group B overall harms Group A in way that outweighs its positives
>Group A removes Group B
>Group A is now better off

It's why we put people in jail, genius. This is just on the collective scale.
>>
File: Putnam Studies Diversity.png (762KB, 2220x2920px) Image search: [Google]
Putnam Studies Diversity.png
762KB, 2220x2920px
>>135624997
You could try that, but diversity won't fix itself.
>>
>>135624984

>which is why you must judge everyone individually and give everyone a chance to prove themselves

Horribly unwise statement. Idiotic in nature.
If you know some of the blue berries in the woods are poisonous do you go try every kind out there until you find the poisonous one?
And why am I doing this?
I could have just as easily avoided all blue berries and been hunky dorry.
You see, this is why intelligent people lean
more towards tribalism or racism.
We calculate. We logic. We reason.
You just have warm fuzzy fewings! Yaaaay!
>>
>>135624997
Genociding a group of people that threaten your own people and tribe, is pretty good call for the well being of your people and tribe.
>>
>>135625080
>richest black area higher crime rate than poorest white area
I call this bullshit. if you can't provide a source, go and spread your lies elsewhere.

Also i did not deny black people have an higher crime rate on average if you actually bothered reading my arguments. my claim was that you shouldn't judge a person based on statistical averages that have nothing to do with what that person actually did.
>>
>>135624832
>if you think SJWs are the biggest problem in the world

The Left is the biggest problem in the world at the moment. Since I don't live in the past, I don't obsess over historical menaces the way you seem to do. Regardless of how many kids in Illinois are LARPing at their keyboards Nazism is never coming back. But we are inexorably moving towards global totalitarianism in the name of an ideology which unnaturally tries to uproot distinct cultures and communities, and which even denies the basic difference between men and women.

As for the Jews, if you are genuinely worried about their safety (and again, not just signalling virtue) you must recognize that by far the greatest current threat to their safety comes from Muslims, and in particular the ones being imported in their millions to Western countries.
>>
>>135624757
First of all you're retarded and you should know Germany was partitioned after the war and managed by foreign countries. It didn't have a leftist goverment because it didn't have a democratic goverment at all.

Second, the left you seem to love so much is just the other side of the same coin. Every political figure or celebrity you adore would pay all their fortune to not live next to blacks or have to send their children to a majority black school. They aren't stupid and as I said before only the very unintelligent can be brainwashed into going against their own selfpreservation. You seem to be of this kind sadly.
>>
File: Poor Whites and Rich Blacks.png (1MB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Poor Whites and Rich Blacks.png
1MB, 1024x512px
>>135625193
>>
>>135625123
A genocide is going to harm both group a and b, you idiot
>>
Have you ever called a stupid person stupid?
>>
File: Portuguese Reconquista.jpg (49KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
Portuguese Reconquista.jpg
49KB, 500x240px
>>135625254
The Reconquista was a genocide that benefited the Spaniards and Portuguese.
>>
>>135625254
Based in what?
>>
>>135625233
Fake meme stop posting plz
>>
>>135623650
In a nutshell racism is all about how to distribute "altruism".
>>
File: back2reddit.jpg (21KB, 194x255px) Image search: [Google]
back2reddit.jpg
21KB, 194x255px
>>135625193
Hi The Donald.

Bye the Donald
>>
>>135620529

>IQ tests are based off pattern recognition
>high IQ means great ability for discerning patterns
>stereotypes are based off pattern recognition
>it's somehow profound that high IQ people stereotype others

Almonds not activated. Wake me up tomorrow.
>>
File: 1448786254316.jpg (281KB, 1160x3648px) Image search: [Google]
1448786254316.jpg
281KB, 1160x3648px
really gets your noggin joggin
>>
>>135625073
>that have nothing to do with what that person actually did.

Do you rage that young men pay more for their car insurance, or that old people pay more for their health insurance? What if the young guy is a great driver, or the old man is in great shape, right? Look, this is the way the world works -- it's insane not to consider people as being part of the groups they belong to. That doesn't mean that you have to kill them.

>If 20 balls are red and 21 balls are blue, you cannot determine whether the ball you have is red or blue until you judge that ball on individual basis.

But the next ball is still much, much more likely to be red than blue, and it's not "prejudging" the ball to believe so.
>>
>>135622969
It's not "prejudice" you dumb cunt. We know the facts about the average nigger. Its judging post factum. It's postjudice.

We don't discuss politics on an individual basis, nobody has and nobody can. We can only look at averages. When we're talking about healthcare, nobody in any parliament in the world would think to themselves "well that bill would be shitty for Mike". Fuck Mike.
>>
File: Racial SAT Gap.png (42KB, 350x365px) Image search: [Google]
Racial SAT Gap.png
42KB, 350x365px
>>135625317
Prove it wrong and I will.
>>
>>135625254
>A genocide is going to harm both group a and b

Yes, because removing cancer from your body isn't worth the scar.
>>
File: Dog.jpg (28KB, 397x600px) Image search: [Google]
Dog.jpg
28KB, 397x600px
>>135625168
>A pro genocide society is totally going to lead to better life compared to anti-genocide society XD

Oh really anon? you think a society that encourages genocide is the society you want to live in?

You are both retarded and a psychopath. this is the worst combination
>>
>>135625193
>my claim was that you shouldn't judge a person based on statistical averages that have nothing to do with what that person actually did.

I do. If statistics lean heavily then it means I am more correct than I'm not. This is far easier than being friendly with every single person of a typically hostile group and wanting to KNOW them all.
Or give each one I meet a chance!
How many chances should I give the lions not to maul my face off? Should I interview 5 lions or 10? Or just keep doing it until one bites?
You have ideals. Not reality floating around that noggin.
>>
>>135625358
I'll throw some fuckin shrimp on the barbie to that.
>>
File: 1482641198097.jpg (45KB, 536x392px) Image search: [Google]
1482641198097.jpg
45KB, 536x392px
>>135625193
>>
>>135620529
All people are racist. It's just how the human brain works, it looks for patterns for easy classification.
Those "racist" stereotypes don't come from people thinking that black skin looks ugly or anything like that, it comes from life experience which has taught their brain to associate certain looks with a certain behavior.
>>
File: Race and STDS.jpg (105KB, 1112x894px) Image search: [Google]
Race and STDS.jpg
105KB, 1112x894px
>>135625370
It would be "collectivist and SJW" to draw any inferences from the data though.
>>
>>135622969
No, it is not. You would stop buying a brand of cookies if 50% of the packages contained moldy cookies. You are essentially wasting your time and money buying moldy cookies when you could choose another product which has higher guarantees of giving you what you want. Now compare this to the job market, choosing neighbourhood, etc. Racism is necessary and we all use it.
>>
>>135625383
>>>/stormfront/
If you want to redpill them you have to prove it

Poor whites are 10x as violent as rich blacks and all the best scientists appointed by Obama know this you fucking racist cuckold
>>
File: dickwashers.jpg (237KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
dickwashers.jpg
237KB, 1000x667px
SO YOU BE SAYING WE WUZ DICKWASHERS AND SHIET?
>>
>>135625397
this
>>
>>135625513
Disparities exist even if you try to stack the deck.
>>
File: Nope.gif (78KB, 237x115px) Image search: [Google]
Nope.gif
78KB, 237x115px
>>135625539
See>>135625462
>>
>>135625539
0/10
>>
>>135624832
Not just Jewish children, anon. Niggers, arabs, gypsies, too. We're an equal opportunity board of peace.
>>
>>135620529
>people who are intelligent are able discern repetitive characteristics on groups of human beings, leading to stereotyping
>people who recognize patterns tend to recognize patterns on people as well and apply them since it works most of the time
No shit sherlock.
>>
>>135625489

>All people are racist. It's just how the human brain works, it looks for patterns for easy classification.
Those "racist" stereotypes don't come from people thinking that black skin looks ugly or anything like that, it comes from life experience which has taught their brain to associate certain looks with a certain behavior.

Entire statement is dead on.
>>
>>135625403
How about you put forrth an argument instead of your pathetic drivel?
Why wouldn't a society that was willing to aggressively protect my people from foreign tribes be beneficial to me?

And yes, I'd quite happily live in Finland whose government decided to genocide non-finns. This land belongs to my people. Non-Finns living here have to be removed for they form a threat to us Finns and leech off our resources.
>>
>>135620529
I am quite racist. Currently studying medicine (summer holiday so I can shitpost here FD for a bit) so maybe that puts me in 90 IQ somewhere so I am not a genius by any means.
>>
This faggot tripfag and others come here from other boards talking shit and when presented with facts they just ignore them and respond with >u be evil bad bad bad. Fucking retards seriously.
>>
>>135625513
>Racism is necessary and we all use it.

And this is true for almost everyone regardless of their stated political opinions. Most left-wing people are very reluctant to risk their own well-being and safety to prove the validity of their own egalitarian dogmas.
>>
File: Pat Buchanan Laughing 2.jpg (1MB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
Pat Buchanan Laughing 2.jpg
1MB, 2560x1707px
>>135625706
>>
>>135622969
You people always make the same mistake of assuming that just because you can come up with a case that "proves the contrary", the original assumption was not statistically true for large enough numbers.
>>
>>135621784
Im gonna suck your dick nordbro
>>
File: 1466400854649.jpg (12KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1466400854649.jpg
12KB, 225x225px
>>135621694
Underratedly SAVAGE
>>
File: NAXALT.jpg (7KB, 191x169px) Image search: [Google]
NAXALT.jpg
7KB, 191x169px
>>135625732
NAXALT

Not all X are like that. As long as we can find one good one we can ignore that most of them are shite.
>>
File: NAXALT.png (133KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
NAXALT.png
133KB, 500x441px
>>
File: hello reddit.jpg (174KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
hello reddit.jpg
174KB, 600x324px
>>135625403
What the fuck are you even doing here? Back to r/The_donald, and take your christ-cuckold morality with you. Might makes right.
>>
>>135625617
Ok maybe but the poorest white city is still DEFINITELY more crime than the richest black city. I HAVE A BLACK FRIEND ON FACEBOOK AND HE NEVER ROBBED ME

REMEMBER OBAMA? STOP BEING RACIST
>>
>>135623710
I see what you did there
>>
>trip
>kekistan
>reddit tier arguments
All checks out. Filtered.
>>
File: 1501372077152.jpg (203KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
1501372077152.jpg
203KB, 1024x683px
>>135625814
please do one where its for nigers

Just because you can name some at 58IQ doesnt mean the middle of 70 IQ doenst exist

RIGHT WING BLOWN THE FUCK OUR

HOLYSHIT IMPEACH NOW

WE ARE FINISHED
>>
>>135620529
>Stereotyping is due to logos
Hmmm
>>
>>135625305
I googled it and could not find any source which talks about the "Reconquista Genocide"

And you know anon, you should honestly seek mental help. you are a pro-war genocidal psychopath.

>>135625462
The only chart that does this type of analysis that i could find in the site of the Bureau Of Justice is the chart in page 33 of this report:
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

It talks about VICTIMS of crimes, not the criminals themselves, and it also does not talk about homicide

TL:DR:
Your chart is fake
>>
File: IMG_0027.jpg (136KB, 1024x851px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0027.jpg
136KB, 1024x851px
>>135625783
This

Fucking prime minister zoolander needs a nanking up his ass
>>
File: Liberal Mind.jpg (97KB, 1199x223px) Image search: [Google]
Liberal Mind.jpg
97KB, 1199x223px
>>135625826
It's important to never draw conclusions from data. That would be bigoted.
>>
>>135625617
That chart is fake, i will repost what i posted earlier:

"The only chart that does this type of analysis that i could find in the site of the Bureau Of Justice is the chart in page 33 of this report:
https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

It talks about VICTIMS of crimes, not the criminals themselves, and it also does not talk about homicide

TL:DR:
Your chart is fake"
>>
File: IMG_0129.jpg (44KB, 426x580px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0129.jpg
44KB, 426x580px
>>135625918
>Racists eternally btfo back to stormfront
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You mad whiteboys?
>>
File: jew explusions 2.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
jew explusions 2.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
>>135623650
Based Pablo.

>>135623720
It's not because they were the wrong race, but because they were in the wrong place: our place. Now get out, Juden.
>>
File: Niger and Chad.png (436KB, 442x670px) Image search: [Google]
Niger and Chad.png
436KB, 442x670px
>>135625918
You couldn't find proof about the Reconquista? So the Iberian peninsula is still ruled by the Moors and the Moriscos are freely inhabiting Grenada. That's good to know.

>>135625902
Here's one with Niger.
>>
>>135625931
Its imported to never trust racists on a racist cartoon board for virgins

You just got proven to be retarded,
See
>>135625918
Now kill yourself stupid delusional racist
>>
>>135625403
Genocide is done secretly. Just like the US is killing "innocents" secretly. Perhaps everyone is aware of what's happening, but they choose to ignore it and not make any fuss. That's how every society is. You know that your government (presumably you're an amerilard) is torturing people, everyone knows that this happens, but you don't want them to be open about it. But it needs to be done.
>>
>>135625193
What you are missing in your analysis is opportunity.

If im in a civil setting and feel safe i have will rend towards giving everyone, no matter the race, a fair shake.

If im traversing a shitty neighbourhood at night ill avoid hood niggers moreso than other people.
>>
>>135626017
the ultimate red pill is that all the reconquista was a facade, and spaniards were arabs larping as european white so they could win the acceptation of eurobros so we could rule half of the world couple of centuries
>>
>>135626044
Are you for real?
>>
>>135626081
The US is maybe committing war crimes, but not outright genocide.

And i think most US citizens think the government should stop spending money on the middle east and start spending tax payer money on the people who actually paid that tax payer money.
>>
>>135625918
>The only chart that does this type of analysis that i could find in the site of the Bureau Of Justice is the chart in page 33 of this report:
>https://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/cvus06.pdf

The numbers in the chart you've found are completely different than those in the one I posted, so no, I haven't mistaken the one for the other. The fact that you haven't found my data doesn't prove that it's fake, only that you haven't looked hard enough
>>
File: 1365623452474.jpg (24KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1365623452474.jpg
24KB, 300x300px
>>135620529
Smart people like very dark jokes.
Dark jokes usually involve racism.
Smart people laugh.
Dumb people do studies about it.
Like a last month there were a article about how some oil leakage in airplane's air system affects peoples brains and damages cells.
I connected this one with our own people emigrating to uk, sewden etc. and how they behave when they comeback for a vacation.
some people really got pissed about it.
But it's so funny.
>>
File: 1500028839298s.jpg (3KB, 125x110px) Image search: [Google]
1500028839298s.jpg
3KB, 125x110px
>>135620740
>You mean people who are quicker able to recognize patterns on tests can do the same thing with recognizing patterns with people? Shocking!

Whoah, whoah whoah. Buddy.

Just because real pattern recognition tests can be used to measure racism and stereotyping, DOESN'T mean racism has ANYTHING to do with matching patterns from evidence. Thinking that would be RACIST, UGH
>>
>>135626149
>The US is maybe committing war crimes, but not outright genocide.
That's not the point, but there are people who unironically believe that 2 million people have been killed in Iraq by the US military, just FYI.
>And i think most US citizens think the government should stop spending money on the middle east and start spending tax payer money on the people who actually paid that tax payer money.
That's the Nationalist Socialist way, anon.
>>
File: 800px-Bully020002.jpg (31KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Bully020002.jpg
31KB, 800x450px
>>135626101
The D&C trolls were actually based the whole time. My God, I can't believe the "you're not White" crowd was right all along.
>>
>the better you are at detecting patterns, the more quickly you realize hitler was right

kek
>>
>>135622045
this makes so much fucking sense that it blows my mind away, putting out my racist views in plain sight in corporate round tables has led to more than half the room voicing similar concerns, effectively forcing even (((non-racists))) to conform that niggers are scum.
I havent been fired yet and its been 3 years already.
>>
>>135626159
If your chart is not fake, show me the exact report by the Bureau of Justice which contains this chart, because i really really tried looking for it and i couldn't find it.

If you can't, i can only draw the conclusion that it's a fake.

Honestly the style of the chart does not even fit documents done by the BoJ
>>
>>135626144
>2000-2008
Thank god obama fixed all that

Kys racist cuck
>>
File: 1494851158828.jpg (79KB, 498x490px) Image search: [Google]
1494851158828.jpg
79KB, 498x490px
>>135624318
>>135624246
>>
File: tripfag.png (278KB, 554x539px) Image search: [Google]
tripfag.png
278KB, 554x539px
>>135626149
Deport all tripfags back to Plebbit, no joke
>>
>>135626254
Its so obvious someone is dumb when they unironically support racism
>>
>>135625193
I would like to see you decide policy on an individual basis anon. Say, for example, that a certain group within a country has a much higher rate of rape than another, lets say triple for now. Would you say it's responsible to allow that group to freely intermingle with the other?
>>
>>135626346
UCR=Convictions
NCVS=Reported crimes

Considering there is no major numerical disparity between the two sets that means that police aren't evil racists, Blacks just commit more crimes.

Jared Taylor republishes the Color of Crime every year. The patterns remain the same.
https://2kpcwh2r7phz1nq4jj237m22-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/Color-Of-Crime-2016.pdf
>>
>>135626344
This this this

YOURE ALL GETTING PSYOPPED BY RUSSIANS

THERE IS NO REAL PROOF THAT THE RICHEST BLACKS ARE MORE VIOLENT THAN THE POOREST WHITES

Appalacia is just a freak outlier, stfu
>>
File: Tripfag.jpg (6KB, 262x192px) Image search: [Google]
Tripfag.jpg
6KB, 262x192px
>>135626399
>>
>>135626344

Looking for it (or similar) now, brb. In the meantime another useful metric would be to compare the crime rates in wealthier black areas with those in poorer white areas
>>
>>135626436
Unless the white boy can prove that rich blacks are worse than poor whites, yes
>>
>>135626436
Policy should not be made on individual basis, but it also should not discriminate people based on their ethnic groups.

I never claimed policy should be made on individual basis, it shouldn't. but if a policy harms the chance of a person to success or happiness only because of his race, it's a detrimental and bad policy.
>>
>>135626412
>unironically supporting niggers makes you smart
Sure, breed with them, nothing can go wrong!
>>
>>135626479
Oh its because appalacia is all inbred hicks duh

People dont rob, rape and kill their own family, they just call it MUH 4TH OF JULY ACCIDENTS and theyre too stupid to report crime
>>
>>135626479
They aren't getting psyopped by the russians, they are getting tricked by other /pol/tards who don't mind creating fakes
>>
>>135626512
So to you the moral choice is to damn the little people just to avoid applying different standards to the wealthy.
>>
>>135626501
Rich blacks are less criminal than poor whites

Idiots should go to jail for lying about this
>>
>>135626547
>Policy should not be made on individual basis, but it also should not discriminate people based on their ethnic groups.
You're talking to a guy who's being hunted down by rabid niggers because they dismissed the policies you're shitting on.
>but if a policy harms the chance of a person to success or happiness only because of his race, it's a detrimental and bad policy
>happiness
Fucking hell reddit...
>>
>>135626344

There is something here in "The Color of Crime" (p. 12):

"In fact, the percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic accounts for crime rates more than four times better than the next best measure: lack of education.36 Furthermore, even controlling for all three measures of social disadvantage hardly changes the correlation between racial mix and crime rates. The correlation between violent crime and the
percentage of the population that is black and Hispanic is 0.78 even when poverty, education, and unemployment are controlled, versus 0.81 when they are not. In layman’s terms, the statistical results suggest that even if whites were just as disadvantaged as blacks and Hispanics the association between race and violent crime would still be almost as great. It
may seem harsh to state it so plainly, but the single best indicator of an area’s violent crime rate is its racial/ethnic mix."

http://www.amren.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/2005-Color-of-Crime-Report.pdf
>>
>>135626622
>unironically believes that niggers arent criminals
Hello. Jamal
>>
>>135626553
Breeding with them is too far

So is hating them

Segregating them and having strict requirements for entering white society is a good solution.
>>
>>135626589
That too
>>
File: hun.png (34KB, 226x471px) Image search: [Google]
hun.png
34KB, 226x471px
>>135621761
yeah, really makes you hmm
>>
File: Good Meme.png (2MB, 1146x768px) Image search: [Google]
Good Meme.png
2MB, 1146x768px
>>135626512
Considering you find crime, IQ, SAT scores, and any other metric to be fake nothing will prove it to you. You aren't a good debater because you can ignore the other side's information.
>>
>>135626512
>Unless the white boy

I'm a man, nigger, so go fuck yourself.
>>
>>135626616
No, im just not afraid that BBC is going to make me extinct

Most white boys literally fear that(deep down underneath all the fabricated charts)
>>
>>135626586
>People dont rob, rape and kill their own family, they just call it MUH 4TH OF JULY ACCIDENTS and theyre too stupid to report crime

This has to be one of the stupidest things I have ever read. How many rapes can be mistaken for fireworks accidents?
>>
>>135626663
>pro-segregation nigger
Uncle Tom was /ournigger/
>>
>>135626547
You didn't answer my question. Your logic is flawed too, a policy that prevents rape (in this limited example) but has the downside of spoiling some people's dream of joining the better group does much more good than anything else.
>>
>>135620529
>be able to see patterns
>notice patterns on race
OH GEE
OH GOLLY
HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?
>>
>>135620529
I mean, if youre not stereotyping you are literal retard.
If I was going to Saudi Arabia, I would assume that majority would be really hardcore muslims because everyone is brainwashed and intimidated to be one. I would walk free back to home for not making stupid mistakes that kuran considers haram.

Now if I were progressive, I woulnt be 'judgemental' and I would fuck everyone and be a typical progressive whore, and talk down to men and especially imams.

Guess what would happen.
>>
>>135620529
>Hitler salute
People who say this sound so fucking retarded, like some 5 year old.
>>
File: 1501337950536.jpg (90KB, 629x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1501337950536.jpg
90KB, 629x1024px
>>135621761
>>
>>135626660
Not all blacks are niggers(truth)

Blacks are mostly just more criminal and violent because of being forced into a white society and then being treated like shit forever. CIA literally injected crack and jews literally crafted the culture. America has been a black meatgrinder for almost its entire history and it never even deports the blacks back to their home
>>
File: 1501444387009.png (30KB, 271x169px) Image search: [Google]
1501444387009.png
30KB, 271x169px
>>135623720
>the jews who got genocided in the holocaust
>>
>>135626736
>fabricated charts

It's a "fabricated" chart as in it was made, from DoJ statistics. They're all online. Rich blacks commit more violent crime than the poorest, most disadvataged white people who are surrounded by racist colored people.

Please, please keep arguing with reality, you're doing all the work of destroying Leftists' credibility.
>>
>>135626691
Your sources for all of the above have been shit

Racist cuckold on a racist cartoon board
>>
>>135623901
Don't feed into his faggotry
>>
>>135626736

The ape who thinks that charts are invalid thinks that grabbing his crotch is an argument... you "people" are priceless
>>
>>135626693
You triggered white boy?

Truth hurts
>>
>>135626736
What are you talking about? I want to protect my people from the violence that's so prevalent in your groups, simple as. Empathy may be a foreign concept to you but perhaps you can understand that not everything is about sex.

The penis size meme is hilarious though. You would not believe how many witch doctors advertise penis enlargement here. In black areas there are small flyers stuck on practically every available surface.
>>
File: machinecode.png (94KB, 215x358px) Image search: [Google]
machinecode.png
94KB, 215x358px
>smarter people are better at recognizing patterns
>"patterns are racist!"
>>
>>135626741
All of them when appalacia is 90% inbred retarded whiteys
>>
>>135624605
why are they killing him?There has to be a reason
>>
>>135626658
1. This is the Amren site we are talking about: Amren.com. i don't know if you noticed, but it's clearly a far-right propaganda website, not a university or a science journal.

2. I never denied african-americans have in average higher crime rates. i just claimed that the anon who made the statement "the richest black neighborhood has higher crime than the poorest white neighborhood" is wrong and making things up out of his ass.

I also claimed that the chart provided here >>135625462 is a fabrication, and i backed up my claim here >>135625958
>>
>>135626918

Blacks have higher rates of elevated crime in every single country in the world they live in... and nobody is "forcing" you into white societies in Europe (which you then proceed to ruin anyway with your predictable monkeyshines)
>>
>>135624071
>children
Oy vey go for the heartstrings Shlomo, the goyim have a soft spot
>>
>>135626772
>Make Africa Great Again by sending us back with money and guns you fucking complaining ass white folks and well call it all even
Malcolm /x/ was /OurNigger/
>>
>>135626976
>You triggered white boy?
>Truth hurts

You triggered by the fact that you belong to a violent species, monkey man?
>>
>>135626955
>muh ad hominem

The truth is only as true as the speaker.
>>
>>135626788
Do you support a policy that takes away rights from anyone with IQ below 120 because they are more likely to be criminals?

If you don't, then you also shouldn't support any policy that discriminates against people based on their ethnicity.
>>
>>135622969
That's cute but stupid, it's a well known fact that genetics influence a person's personality and it's also a well known fact that races have a much more similar genetic as a group when compared with another race.

It's fine to judge a black friend as an individual but when dealing with policies, laws and culture you cannot judge everyone individually because such prospect is impossible, you have to judge the patterns of groups.
>>
>>135626852
Calling it a Nazi salute activates my almonds, too.

It's a proud Roman salute that this non-creative Jew Schicklgruber stole.
>>
>>135626933
Thats been debunked if you read this thread

Noone can even provide a clear linked source with and explanation after 2008(we all know Obama was god compared to bush)
>>
>>135627031
Probably a foreigners who stole something. Those two were in Nigeria if I remember correctly but I can't remember the motives. We have the same sort of lynchings here every now and then.
>>
File: Happycat.jpg (9KB, 224x251px) Image search: [Google]
Happycat.jpg
9KB, 224x251px
>>135627156
What rights are we taking away from them? Removing voting rights and introducing professional restrictions seems like a no brainer.
>>
>>135626964
Youre afraid of a big black penis

Kys white cuckold or prove your points better
>>
>>135627205
There is a huge range of different personalities within every ethnicity. thinking that you can judge a person based on ethnicity alone is dumb
>>
>>135624463
>People here are legitimately thinking murdering jewish children is justified
So are pro abortion lefties.
>>
Why are there so many dumb nigger shills on this thread.

>CIVIC NATIONALISTS FUCK OFF
CIVIC NATIONALISTS FUCK OFF
>>
>>135625254
As much as I'm against genocide, this simply isn't true. Genocide can absolutely benefit anybody not being genocided.
>>
File: 1500364314500 (1).png (152KB, 1024x605px) Image search: [Google]
1500364314500 (1).png
152KB, 1024x605px
>>135627262
>thinking that you can judge a person based on ethnicity alone is dumb
Fucking retarded innit?
>>
>>135627271
Abortion is not the same as murder you idiot
>>
>>135626990
So prove beyond a reasonable doubt that your point is valid

Right now it sounds like mental gymnastics and cherrypicking from a bunch of porn addicted virgins who are afraid of big black penises wiping them off the earth
>>
>>135627156
You still haven't answered my question. The degree of criminality is the question here though. One has to find a balance between preventing harm and excessive segregation.
>>
>>135627042
>1. This is the Amren site we are talking about: Amren.com. i don't know if you noticed, but it's clearly a far-right propaganda website, not a university or a science journal.

Had a feeling you would try to evade reality by impugning the source. All of the data goes back to government agencies.

Basically you've decided that because anyone who proves you wrong can be labelled "far-right", their views are automatically discredited by your arbitrary label for them. Do you think this is an intellectual approach? Would you respect me if I just said "you're a commie, therefore I don't believe you"? At some point you are going to have to admit to yourself that labels like "far-right", "racist", "bigot" etc. do not have a magical power to alter reality one way or the other.
>>
File: 1501338153009.jpg (118KB, 1080x810px) Image search: [Google]
1501338153009.jpg
118KB, 1080x810px
lol
>>
>>135627093
True, if we give all niggers some cash and some guns and ship them back to africa to colonize it for themselves that would be awesome. Centuries of eugenics, cross-breeding and living in civilization has to leave some mark on them.
>>
>>135627304
This does not matter to my arguments anon.

Murderers still make up like what, less than 1% of the african american population and less than 1% of the white american population?

You still cannot judge a person based on ethnicity alone judge because of group averages
>>
>>135627307
But it is, specially once the fetus already has a heartbeat. If you choose to consider every person as having an inherent value rather than giving them value based on their actions then yes abortion is murder.
>>
>>135627045
They were forced into America and never given a viable return home

The black population shouldve gone to 1% after the civil war but whitey is a racist lazy selfish piece of shit who wanted to be racist more and trap blacks under his boot forever
>>
>>135627390
>Addressing only half of my post and making a complete strawman argument
>>
>>135627262
Ignoring ethnicity is also dumb. An average Black man is 5x likelier to be a convicted felon than an average White man. 33% vs 6% makes a huge difference.
>>
>>135627255
>Youre afraid of a big black penis

You remind me of my dog when he's chewing a bone. Whenever I walk by he kind of clamps down hard on the bone as if I'm going to take it away from him, but of course I don't even want it. In the same way, it's hard for you as a member of an inferior species to imagine that what is obviously of total importance to you (your dick) is of very little concern to us as a superior species.
>>
>>135627109
Yeah good thing we were returned to our homeland with fair compensation for slavery after the civil war

OH WAIT THATS RIGHT WE WERENT

WE WERE PUT INTO CONCRETE PLANTATIONS AND FORCE FED CRACK AND RAP MUSIC BY WHITES AND JEWS

THANKS WHITE PEOPLE
>>
File: Race Education and Math.png (16KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Race Education and Math.png
16KB, 800x600px
>>135627410
>You still cannot judge a person based on ethnicity alone judge because of group averages
That's actually a great reason to do it.
>>
>>135627262
>huge range of different personalities
Doesn't change the fact that races are still predisposed to a specific pattern of actions, I live in the most multiracial country in the world, I know what I'm talking about.

>thinking that you can judge a person
You're retarded, policies and laws are based judging a group, not a person.
>>
>>135627433
A fetus with an heartbeat still can't feel pain due to not having nervous system and he is also not even aware of the environment around him
>>
>>135627150
And you whiteboys couldnt prove truth if your fucking race depended on it
>>
>>135622969
>judge this snake as an individual
>>
File: 1498115990134.jpg (35KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
1498115990134.jpg
35KB, 580x381px
>>135627410
That's what I'm saying. It's just murder that's the problem. More people die in car crashes for fuck's sake!
>>
>>135627156
no, niggers are stupid and disgusting creatures. Blacks are niggers. Got it?
>>
>>135627156

And yet if we sterilized all the people with IQs lower than 120 and only people with higher IQs than that could have children.....
What would happen to the world?

You see, there's idealism which you have lots of, and then the harsh realities. Men deal with these. Women carry on about idealism.
Because it's rooted in emotion. Not logic.
And logic can be rather damn cold and harsh.
But it's still right.
>>
>>135625543
Please tell me this is real
>>
>>135627457
Taking into account ethnicity is dumb when you are capable of judging a person individually because ethnical averages have nothing to do him personally
>>
>>135627517

You've had trillions in reparations via welfare, Section 8, affirmative discrimination, EBT, free healthcare etc. etc. But you still won't stop whining and be productive on your own, because you can't.
>>
>>135627253
Unless a person recieves gibs, they deserve the right to vote

Single mothers should have to be sterilized as the cost for gibs
>>
File: almonds.jpg (93KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
almonds.jpg
93KB, 900x900px
>>135623710
>>
File: 1498558844955.png (256KB, 555x584px) Image search: [Google]
1498558844955.png
256KB, 555x584px
>>135627410
It's not like they're leeches wherever they go, or even when they don't go anywhere! You can't judge a book by its cover, anon. I 100% agree with you.
>>
>>135627408
allsotiresome.jpg
>>
>>135627297
No civic nationalism here, that shit actually seems like it might work tho
>>
>>135627556
So what a person with brain damage that's unable to feel pain cannot be murdered? If you make a person unconscious so "is also not even aware of the environment around him" it's not a murder? Look up the definition on the dictionary.
>>
File: Pol Too Smart.gif (3MB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
Pol Too Smart.gif
3MB, 500x540px
>>135627590
This is why it doesn't matter if teenage drivers are more dangerous or if men are more 8x more likely to be criminals than women. Making any decisions based on information would be bigoted.
>>
>>135627629
>Colonialise Africa for centuries and steal resources

>Being surprised they are less developed
>>
>>135621011
pattern recognition?
lol
purely a coincidence
>>
>>135626976
You'll always be a nigger.
No matter what you accomplish you will always be a subhuman piece of shit only capable of passing down inferior genes to your progeny.
You will always be a drain on this world no matter how much money you are capable of making because you are too stupid and short sighted to ever put that money towards anything of actual value and because your descendants will inevitably end up being retarded hominid trash.
Whites are not descended from you. We developed independently of african ape-men. You're a primitive race that has yet to figure out agriculture. You should have been nomads but Africa was to easy on you with it's naturally growing food making you able to stay in place. You are thousands of years behind in terms of intellectual evolution. I don't know why you pretend to be human. Go back to africa and develop your people.
>>
>>135627653
He can still be murdered, but if abortion is a murder then cumming is also a murder because you are killing living things which have human DNA and could be potential children
>>
>>135627300
>Wiping out an entire people because you were too dumb to control them and understand them and help them
God will smite thee through thine own people's consciousness

Youre supposed to help others rise WHILE ALSO MAINTAINING THE LEAD, not kick them down and win by sabotaging your opponents.
>>
>>135627410

> You still cannot judge a person based on ethnicity alone judge because of group averages

Yes you can. No one is stopping anyone from doing so. And it's safer to do so.
You're so full of nothing but ideology.
You keep saying " you can't " " but you can't ".
Yes we can. Yes we do.
Live with it.
>>
File: 1498108442997.png (372KB, 962x578px) Image search: [Google]
1498108442997.png
372KB, 962x578px
>>135627685
Exactly, anon! It's not like Europeans gave them the tiny bit of civilization that these non-monkeys have, right? It's not like they currently have all the information and money needed to farm and mine their precious resources. It's not like Africa is the richest continent in the world.

Fucking racists are holding the black man down!

God I wish more people were as smart as you, anon.
>>
>>135622584
I judge beings based on individual basis, not on their fucking species.
Other see a dog, a squirrel and a tree. I see a scientist, a doctor and an engineer.
>>
>>135627614
"I'm going to judge all strangers by getting to know them on a personal level" ,said no one ever. You have to make decisions in reality. We all know exceptions, but we can't build policy around them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAon55ggtcw
Trigger warning: Jewish speaker
Dr Levin explains why racism should apply to the individual too.
>>
>>135627685
>steal resources
It makes no difference, the exportation of primary resources is one of the worst economic investments, the reason why rich countries are rich is because they are more technologically advanced.

Poor countries simply never advanced technologically while the western countries did.
>>
>>135627408
We need to pick a team of the best black youtuber e celebs and start shilling MAKE AFRICA GREAT AGAIN

Trade south africa(save those poor refugees plz) for all the shitty black communities in America. The white south afrikaners will turn detroit into a paradise within 2 generations
>>
>>135627773
Not only that it's not safer to do so, it's detrimental to society to do so.

Racism leads to contempt, hatred, and eventually war. this is what you fail to understand.

Hatred towards people who are different is one of the biggest reasons for war throughout history, together with religion
>>
>>135627725
>but if abortion is a murder then cumming is also a murder
Sperm doesn't has a heartbeat, those are simply cells. A fetus already has a heartbeat, is the combination of the DNA of two people and has already passed the "potential" part.
>>
>>135627410
Oversimplification based on fear of BBC by porn addicted racist cartoon cuckolds

This perfectly explains /pol/ until /pol/ proves otherwise
>>
>>135627805
Black people are not different species you idiot
>>
File: rom.jpg (673KB, 3400x2266px) Image search: [Google]
rom.jpg
673KB, 3400x2266px
>>135620665
> deduct facts from observation

For instance:
>When I was a child, gypsies stole my toys.
>When I was an adolescent, a gypsy stole my watch and wallet at knife-point
>When I was an adult, gypsies stole my car

I would be very stupid if I didn't distrust gypsies.
>>
>>135627502
I could have you arrested for saying that in Canada.

Checkmate white boy.
>>
>>135627685

>Colonialise Africa for centuries and steal resources
They weren't being used so who cares? Not the blacks that's sure.

>Being surprised they are less developed
Oh? What about the thousands of years before the white man showed up? What about us showing up with all sorts of invented shit and they had nothing? And what about now?
They could do so now. Africa is not depleted of resources. It's still one of the most resource rich places on earth.
So? Why do they do nothing?
Because they can't. Genetically inferior to those that can. Like the whites. In South Africa.
>>
>>135621784
well done as always

directly linking to huffingtonpost is actually worse then a direct reddit link
>>
File: 1500453532387.png (425KB, 1317x1652px) Image search: [Google]
1500453532387.png
425KB, 1317x1652px
>>135627868
This 100%. We should totally let Jamal and Abdul take away the lands our ancestors have bled for, because {reason}.

Immigration is 100% rational and it has no impact on the culture of the host nation. Culture doesn't exist btw, it's patriarchal sexist pig shit to begin with.

LET THEM IN!
>>
>>135627868
>it's detrimental to society to do so
Doesn't look so for Japan, where cops literally have nothing to do because the crime rates are so low and terrorism never happens.
>>
>>135627329
Well I could pull up crime statistics but it shpuld be anecdotally evident for our purposes. My country is one of the most dangerous in the world. South-America tier in terms of murder and the world leader in adult, child and infant rape. This has been steadily getting worse since policing was started in the black areas, but it has always been far, far beyond anything in the white community.

There has been a marked rise in violence against whites since the end of segregation, but it's always been present because we're in the same country and weren't in fact segregated enough. It's risen so much that we need walls, electric fences, burglar alarms, armed private security, access controlled communities, and firearms as a last resort. We literally can't walk the streets, day or night, in most areas without being mugged or attacked. It's even worse for women. Besides that, we speak different languages, listen to different music, eat different food and barely talk to eachother on a good day. The same disparity is present to a greater or lesser degree with every black community in the world. Even there in America.
>>
>>135627942
t. Eastern European
>>
>>135620529
>pattern recognition
>>
>>135627448
He just told you that the source all leads to government agencies

>>135627773
by 'you can't' he means 'you can't because it's ineffective to do so' not that you morally can't.
>>
>>135627590
>Having the graph taller when showing the distribution of white people even though it's completely irelevant when calculating distribution of intelligence

Stop posting misleading graphs you idiot
>>
>>135627956

> I could have you arrested for saying that in Canada.

OH HO! Black nigga be snitchin. He a snitch. Little bitch ass snitch motha fucka. Daaaaamn.
>>
>>135627617
>WELFARE HELPS CRACK ADDICTED RAP PROMOTED COMMUNITIES HATED BY MOST WHITE FOLKS
>NOT ADDING FUEL TO THE FIRE
Are whites really dumb enough to call thenselves smart? You dont help a drug addict by giving him money you stupid fucking inbred cracker.

I could fuck your bitch with a 2 inch dick and still make her cum harder than you do boy.
>>
>>135620529

>at risk
>pattern recognition, the entire basis for intelligence, is now a bad thing

Stereotypes work. No niggers, arabs and jews, no problems. Fuck the Left, death to jews.
>>
File: 1501416960265.jpg (56KB, 578x237px) Image search: [Google]
1501416960265.jpg
56KB, 578x237px
>>135627685
Ah yes, the famous pre-colonial African gold industry.
>>
File: 1498115903730.gif (8KB, 462x393px) Image search: [Google]
1498115903730.gif
8KB, 462x393px
>>135628041
Now I know you're a bloody troll.
>>
File: 1500807747989.png (634KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1500807747989.png
634KB, 1280x1280px
>>135621139
the textbook definitions of race according to phenotypes that are sufficiently different and have evolved over the ages would place aboriginals and other shitskins + niggers in different races. asians and europeans in others yet again.
>>
>>135627942
I don't blame you for distrusting them in that scenario. I just wish people go further and questioned why do they do it and what cultural or traditional values persist to encourage that kind of behavior. I personally wish there were non-violent means to combat and change that if possible. But it seems there is resistance from guilt-tripping sympathizers who believe all cultures are "equal".
>>
>>135628004
Well tbqh, one of the reasons Japan has such a low crimerate is because of the Yakuza fucking up anyone that dares to try step on their toes.
>>
>>135628032
And throughout the thread, i agreed that african americans have higher crime rates.

My argument was that judging people based on group averages and not individual basis is stupid, irrational and deterimental to society.

You don't judge people based on actions other people do, you judge people based on their own actions. this is a very simple concept which explains why racism is dumb
>>
File: IMG_0187.jpg (423KB, 1000x694px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0187.jpg
423KB, 1000x694px
>>135627620
>When you realize paying for black nationalism in Africa is a white mans dream come true
>>
>>135628016
Sound like where I live
I'm literally crouching behind a wall while the close niggerland has a shooting between the gangs.
>>
>>135628067
Even better, raven's progressive matrices, the test they use for "pattern recognition", is a straight up IQ test. Seriously, it's the go-to IQ test when you want culturally neutral results.
>>
>>135628109
Now this is a better graph. but it still doesn't change my arguments because my argument acknowledges group averages differ

>Now I know you're a bloody troll.
I just pointed out a misleading chart.
>>
>>135628149
Sounds like the old mafia, funny how even the crime organizations make a society stable on white/asian countries.
>>
File: african dinner.webm (1MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
african dinner.webm
1MB, 640x480px
>>135627685
>steal resources

Implying the natives used any resource beyond dung and sticks to make mud huts. Implying Africa is just a giant crater now with no resources left.

You evolutionary throwbacks are too stupid to realize why you fail by every measure in the modern world.
>>
>>135627702
Calling me a nigger only hurts if I am deep down afraid of being a nigger

This is why white boys are afraid of BBC and shit, they actually fear it

Call me a nigger all you want. Im better than 99% of white losers ive ever met in every quality that matters from intelligence to athletics to IQ to spirituality

Fucking arrogant ass white losers are just pale niggers
>>
>>135620529
IQ tests measure our ability to perceive patterns. That ability is the basis of intelligence. So no. 'Stereotyping' is kike hate word aimed at subverting white intelligence itself. Being cautious around a particular violence prone group is common sense, not stereotyping.
>>
>>135628263
Africa would have been significantly better today if the west wasn't stealing african resources for centuries.
>>
File: abo.jpg (67KB, 716x477px) Image search: [Google]
abo.jpg
67KB, 716x477px
>>135628158
>My argument was that judging people based on group averages and not individual basis is stupid, irrational and deterimental to society.
It's smart, highly rational and the only way for society to exist.

If I want to lower crime rates, I would drive out gypsies. If I want to lower welfare recipients, I would kick out the gypsies. If I want to increase the average intelligence in my country, I'll kick out the gypsies. If I want to save my government hundreds of millions or perhaps billions of """"integration programme"""" money, I'd remove gypsies.

It will make people safer, it will improve the conditions of school children (who are regularly being attacked by filthy gypsies) and I will save the people a shit ton of money that can be invested in the people.

It hurts nobody but ideologues like yourself. It helps the majority and it improves the future of my peoples. If you think niggers are bad, gypsies are by far worse.

You are the irrational one in this thread. You are emotional one, not us "ebil racists". The truth will triumph again, anon.
>>
>>135627517
Learn history. Niggers sold your ancestors and then your nigger ancestors didn't want to go to Africa when Lincoln freed them.
>>
>>135627439
Nowhere in this planet blacks live as well as in the USA. Blacks on their own can only achieve a prehistoric lifestyle going around in loincloth, hunting wild animals with spears and dying at 30.
It's stupid to say whitey is keeping you down when you all are so eager to get out of nigger infested countries/neighbourhoods and move to white countries/neighbourhoods.
>>
>>135627805
What happens when you meet a squirrel thats smarter, stronger, faster, more attractive, closer to god and superior to you in every way? Do you jew out and try to enslave/genocide him before he replaced you and takes your women or do you actually realize that there may be something to squirrels?
>>
>>135628237
That's because even white and asian criminals are more intelligent than the nigger thugs, and realize that unnecessary brutality only harms their business and the cops are more likely to let your drug pushing and prostitution slide if you behave like a rational human compared to the other criminals
>>
>>135628359
>Judging people based on actions they never did is smart XD

the thread is dying aniway, i'm done with your retarded arguments. racism was the cause of the worst war in the history of mankind, yet you still don't realize how detrimental it is to society
>>
>>135628315
>africans never use resources anyways
>DA white man comes
>takes the resources with force (not his fault that africans were undeveloped)
>white man builds infrastructure, hospitals, schools
>africans decide that they dont need white man
>africans are now backwards

ah yes it's all white mans fault

but anyways what do i have to do with colonialism it wasnt mine ancestors neither am i white
>>
>>135628158
You claimed that the chart was fake and that you don't believe that rich blacks commit more crime than poor whites. This study proves that they do.

to adress your post though
>My argument was that judging people based on group averages and not individual basis is stupid, irrational and deterimental to society.

You do this all the time and don't even realize it, you are probably more polite and trusting of old folks, You probably think girls are more attractive than men. you probably dumb your words down for children, (you probably even dumb your words down for blacks) It's not dumb, society works at a very fast pace and you don't always have time to 'give everyone a chance' you have to make split second decisions and judging someone for the acts of their group is sometimes necesarry because it's all the information you have.
>>
>>135628041
The graphs are different heights because of population size.
>>
>>135627926
Doesnt matter to classify that way

Call all races aliens that can breed, who gives a fuck?
>>
File: muh dik.jpg (78KB, 534x548px) Image search: [Google]
muh dik.jpg
78KB, 534x548px
>>135628066

Why does every nigger "argument" always boil down to muh dik?

Disgusting fucking primitives.
>>
>>135628438
So is ignoring patterns, go live in south africa or here in brazil if you disagree.
>>
>>135620529
>>135620529
So if you are dumb your a racist and if your smart your a racist
>left logic
>>
File: immigrant toilet.webm (541KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
immigrant toilet.webm
541KB, 640x360px
>>135627926
You are correct, they are a type of human, actually better described as a subhuman. They have borderline retardation levels of intelligence. They have no sense of morality, nor do they feel emotions the same way as most of the world. They do not feel sympathy or empathy in the same way that most races do, and are incapable of rational thought the majority of there lives. They are hypersexual, thinking only about there sexual organs 24/7 no matter what is happening around them. They are also hyper aggressive creatures. They ruin everythinig that they touch, and destroy every place that they go. There is a very very good reason that every place in the world hates black people. Every culture, every country, every continent. Russians, Chinese, middle easterners, europeans, australians, north americans, south americans, canadians, alaskans, japanese, koreans, indians, and even fellow africans all hate blacks.

The black mind looks at this in disbelief and believes that the reason for this is due to something ridiculous. Typically they attribute it to there skin color or jealousy, or some other left field theory. Which again shows there poor intelligence. Instead of identifying the very very simple problem that there behavior is the reason they are hated everywhere, they just continue to chimpout. Whites made the mistake of trying to educate niggers, but that didn't work. They simply don't have the intelligence for it.

The one and only difference between American blacks or blacks anywhere else, and the african blacks that you see in huts burning each other alive and hacking each other up, or shitting on the beaches and not having the intelligence to bury it, is that the generoisty and guilt of white people. They are the same savage beasts and i honestly feel bad for the continent of africa and every other place they are in mass.
>>
>>135628438
>racism was the cause of the worst war in the history of mankind
>thinks racism is why the war started
Sweetie, pick up a book or stop trolling. I explained to you why "waycism" is good for society, you decided to have a spastic fit instead of arguing.

When WWII started there was only one known mass murderer of tens of millions, and it wasn't Hitler.

1488, kek cunt.
>>
>>135628016
So trade SA for all American black communities that complain about racism, give them a generous budget and guns to protect themselves and then just fuck off

White south afrikaners need a new homeland anyway, sucks seeing them get raped to death but theyre reaping what theyve sewn
>>
>>135628315
Anon Africa would not be past the stone age if not for colonialism.
>>
File: chicken math.jpg (7KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
chicken math.jpg
7KB, 214x235px
>>135628158
>african americans have higher crime rates.

As do African French, African Brits, African Germans, African Dutch, African Italians, African Africans, African Canadians...

Is there some kind of pattern here?
>>
>>135627868

> Not only that it's not safer to do so, it's detrimental to society to do so.
No, it's apparently detrimental not to do so. Whites have shared their society with the planet. It was called Westernization. Not a damn country didn't do it. Or try. Most poor imitations if that.
Of course the Africans couldn't even manage that.
So you're saying I should want to share my society with those that can't even mimic mine on their own? And this is somehow beneficial to me? Whites built it. Whites keep it. Where white's aren't? There are 3rd world conditions.
Meanwhile other races hate me. In my own land. They despise me. My children are told at school they have white privilege and that they are racist because they're white. Thanks to your precious fucking notions.

> Racism leads to contempt, hatred, and eventually war. this is what you fail to understand.

Or was it contempt and hatred that lead to racism? And WHY are people racist? You don't listen to them. So you wouldn't know. Racism has causations. Those causations would be the source of war, not the racism itself.
Racism comes from somewhere. It is not the root of itself. If racism is so prevalent then perhaps war is needed. For there must be a severe enough cause for it all.

> Hatred towards people who are different is one of the biggest reasons for war throughout history, together with religion
So true. Hatred towards other people who are different. Yep. Humans tend to do this naturally. Without prompting. They have to be talked out of it. And even then? It doesn't take.
So perhaps people who are really different should go live with each other, so I can live with people like me. Ever think of that?
Differences causes division. Differences cause war. Differences cause hatred. Differences cause violence.
Why have differences? They can go live in their place and I shall live in mine. We need not live together, for that will result in chaos, riots, and war.
Do you not see it? We live it.
>>
File: muh dik.jpg (248KB, 671x1986px) Image search: [Google]
muh dik.jpg
248KB, 671x1986px
>>135628603
It's all they have.

Actually, they don't have even that
>>
>>135628428
I didn't know metawhite was a thing, but when I meet one I'll probably be fucked since he's smarter than me and thus has the capacity to defeat me
>>
>>135628688
I'm leaving soon, and I agree we never should have come here. Too bad moving 4.5 million people isn't very easy.
>>
>>135628191
Stay safe anon, I know that feel.
>>
File: youre welcome.jpg (58KB, 500x485px) Image search: [Google]
youre welcome.jpg
58KB, 500x485px
>>135628315
>Africa would have been significantly better today if the west wasn't stealing african resources for centuries.

Plenty of countries on that continent that were never colonized, how are they doing compared to the ones that were?
>>
>>135628799
Come back to your home land you will always be welcome here
>>
>>135628062
Using jewish laws to remove racist retards is a 5d chess move cracker

Prove your superiority of wit or move out the way. We dont need to fight wars anymore, we can just mental chess this bitch from right in front of you.

Ever heard of kate rothschild? Heir to her dads fortune? Ever heard of the nigga who broke the bank and cucked the rothschilds?

Nigga our niggers are just our trash. Real black superiority is rising and you white beta cuckold low test losers need to realize that arrogance is your downfall.

YEAH A LOT OF BLACKS ARE NIGGERS

THATS STILL AN OVERSIMPLIFICATION FOR RETARDED WHITE FEAR BASED KEKOLDS
>>
>>135628929
Wow I can feel that hate from England
>>
File: 2013-04-rom4.jpg (442KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
2013-04-rom4.jpg
442KB, 3000x2000px
>>135628127
> non-violent means to combat and change that if possible

I believe their degeneracy is not genetic but cultural. So in theory they could improve.
But if they steal, they have to be put in jail. There is no non-violent solution. You have to lock them up and reward with welfare only those who respect rules.
Instead now they are allowed to do whatever they like, in Italy they are persecuted only for murder, for all other crimes they have a free pass.
>>
>>135628149
>yin/yang
Controlled criminals that make agreements with law enforcement for the good of their people can defend against any threat

The bad guys keep out those that would ruin japan and the good guys help make japan nicer. As long as they agree to not exploit each other, good and bad men can coexist and learn from each other.
>>
>>135628929
>Real black superiority is rising

Most of your inner city kids can't even read mother fucker. No black superiority will never rise because it's non existent. You are the lowest IQ race on earth.
And you shall stay that way.
Don't overestimate yourself. It's laughable.
The Jews will enslave you entirely if they can. They wrote about annihilating the white race so they could use you as a worker race.
We are standing in their way.
You stupid son of a bitch.
Whites are the best fucking gift God ever gave you. Everything you have, everything, is directly because of white people. Deny it, but it's the truth. Without us? You won't have shit.
Who's gonna feel sorry for you then?
>>
>>135628237
Theyre perfect until they exploit too far

Japanese crime has honor and never goes too far

White and heeb greed never stops and thus their crime consumes them eventually
>>
>>135629285
Weeeb haha criminals don't have honour
>>
File: imagine.jpg (94KB, 948x676px) Image search: [Google]
imagine.jpg
94KB, 948x676px
>>135628929
>we can just mental chess this bitch from right in front of you.

Can you use your mental chess to figure out how to feed yourselves without white man's charity?

Got you illiterate primitives are almost comical.
>>
>>135628842
If God wills it I'll manage to leave to portugal soon. You too stay safe.
>>
File: Nigg electrocuted.webm (2MB, 264x480px) Image search: [Google]
Nigg electrocuted.webm
2MB, 264x480px
>>135626918
You are incorrect on many fronts and your logic does not hold up at all. 99 percent of blacks are niggers. That is a fact. It doesn't mean there aren't educated niggers. There are plenty of niggers that are smarter than anyone on this board. It simply means that finding a good black person who legitimately just wants to live a good life, help others, raise a family and live the American dream, is like trying to find a needle in a haystack.

Blacks such as yourself honestly lack basic intelligence. As others have poitned out, blacks are hated everywhere they go. Absolutely everywhere on the planet. There is no exception. Everywhere blacks go, no matter how long they have been there, or what histoy that place has, they ruin it. Get away from America, and go to any place in the world where black slavery was not an issue, and blacks are the same. They are still hated by everyone, and where they reside, they make up the bulk of the crime. Anywhere where blacks are worldwide the crime rate is through the roof. Murders, rape, kidnappings, petty crime, drug crimes, etc all are insanely higher amongst blacks everywhere on the planet.

Yet instead of blacks looking at this and figuring out that the problem is them and not some white supremacy boogeyman. Nowadays a black person in America has a golden ticket. Whites are forced to interact with them, hire them even when they aren't qualified for the job thanks to affirmative action, offer them every welfare imagineable including free housing, food, and clothing. Whites are forced to walk on eggshells for fear of being called racist. Blacks can literally just yell and pitch a fit and they get what they want. They holler racism and the news cameras come running. Colleges must admit niggers even though they are as dumb as dirt, because its mandated by law that they must accept so many niggs. Yet niggers are so stupid the don't even take advantage of many of these opportunities.
>>
>>135629285
> Japanese crime has honor
No sigh...crime is honorless because it typically involves hurting another person or property or theft for personal selfish reasons on the part of the perpetrator.
Honor is risking your life for a person. Honor is not sleeping with a married woman because it's not proper. Honor is giving of yourself for others. It's is being strong in order to protect the weak. It is becoming strong by pitting oneself against the strong who attack the weak. To become a predator of predators. This is honor.
See how a white person has to explain this to your black ass? We invented honor mother fucker. Africans don't even have a word for it in their languages.
>>
>>135626976
The pathetic part is that you are a white person yourself calling another white person a "white boy" while pretending to be black. You truly are the bottom of the barrel
>>
>>135627028
Its spelled Appalachia. I wouldn't expect niggers to have much intelligence though. Studies show that most of you are borderline retarded
>>
>>135624463
>This is /pol/ everyone
No, this is 2 people on /pol/. Stop generalizing the entire /pol/ based on these individuals words. That's wrong!
>>
>>135627439
Thats horse shit. The overwhelming majority of Americans would gladly send every nigger back to africa, pay there ticket one way, and pay there first months rent. The problem is that niggers won't go. They are a disease on the planet
>>
File: dindu.jpg (42KB, 512x429px) Image search: [Google]
dindu.jpg
42KB, 512x429px
>>135627517
We will gladly send you niggers back right now on our dime. But you niggers will not go. You are a plague on the world
>>
>>135624071
I can tell you're a woman
>>
File: IMG_0188.jpg (82KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0188.jpg
82KB, 1024x430px
>>135626622
>>
File: sides.jpg (89KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
89KB, 700x520px
>>135629570
Did he died?
Did he literally lose his sides?
>>
>>135630034
He is just a beta
>>
>>135620529
>at risk
>>
File: 1430772619774.png (352KB, 976x426px) Image search: [Google]
1430772619774.png
352KB, 976x426px
>>135629570

Yea but you kind of make it sound like blacks could wake up. But you also alluded to low intelligence.
The fact is, some blacks are going to wake up because some blacks are smart. Logical. Analytical.
Most are not. Most are not because it's not a factor of their race.
As races go, we are not the same. We are not at all the same.
>>
>>135620529
thats why all niggers
so dumdum
>>
>>135627517
> WE WERE PUT INTO CONCRETE PLANTATIONS AND FORCE FED CRACK AND RAP MUSIC BY WHITES AND JEWS

Jews. They run the industry thanks. Don't go blaming my fucking ass. You were a test run for the rest of us.
As for being stuck here? You're lucky. If you don't think so go to Africa and live there with people not so lucky. But you won't. So shut your bitchin.
>>
>>135628099
Source? What book is that?
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 82

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.