[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just wondering what you all think. (Posted previously but 404'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_8829.jpg (13KB, 227x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8829.jpg
13KB, 227x221px
Just wondering what you all think.
(Posted previously but 404'd quickly, last attempt)
So /pol, in my opinion when it comes to economics, Workers should own the means of production, they should cooperatively decide the way in which goods/services are produced and distributed, and there should not be hierarchy in our economic model. So I would advocate for a communist economy. HOWEVER, as I understand it, cultural Marxism has caused societal degradation. Whether it's the transgender agenda, African reparations, mass immigration, etc. I cant seem to agree with other modern so-called 'communists' on many social issues. So where does this put me? Is this 'national bolshevism'? When I research that it seems to be Russia centric, and im not completely in agreement with the few policies I've found. Should I not be looking for a label/party to align myself with or is there something I'm missing?
Thanks for any help!
>>
File: 4342.png (437KB, 401x450px) Image search: [Google]
4342.png
437KB, 401x450px
>Communist flag

Ignore
>>
File: IMG_8830.png (42KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8830.png
42KB, 1200x800px
>>135620108
Eh, figured it was worth a shot. Just trying to explore ideas.
>>
Fuck it. Bump.
>>
>>135620037
>So /pol, in my opinion when it comes to economics, Workers should own the means of production,

Good in thought, bad in practice, though I do like Corbyn's idea of giving the workers the right of first refusal, that is, first bid with a government loan to buy a corporation that is laying people off, closing up or going over seas to minimize the social cost (crime, mental illness etc) that comes from unemployment.

>they should cooperatively decide the way in which goods/services are produced and distributed,

Terrible idea. The average labourer has no clue how to do any of that stuff, at best they could bring in marketing contractors to advise and direct ad campaigns etc - and vote on which ones to hire. It requires specialized skill and knowledge.

>and there should not be hierarchy in our economic model.

This is impossible there will always be people who will be more productive in some spheres than others, they should be rewarded proportionally to encourage less productive people to go where they can be more productive, and productive people to stay where they're at. This would form a hierarchy.
>>
>>135620037

>cultural Marxism has caused societal degradation.

Agreed.

>Whether it's the transgender agenda, African reparations, mass immigration, etc. I cant seem to agree with other modern so-called 'communists' on many social issues.

Undermining and abolishing religion was one of Marx's initial goals which would have caused all this to manifest anyway.

>So where does this put me? Is this 'national bolshevism'? When I research that it seems to be Russia centric, and im not completely in agreement with the few policies I've found.

Arguably you could be an orthodox marxist but are probably too young to grasp the concepts. They hate identity politics.

>Should I not be looking for a label/party to align myself with or is there something I'm missing?

Marxism is a shitshow. Stop looking at their goals, and look at their methods and results - and figure out without using the word "America" why they have failed.
>>
>Live in commune of 1 million people
>Spend your entire life voting for whether Ivan should be allowed a few extra squares of toilet paper because he has diarrhoea

Yeah, mass-scale agreement is retarded.
We already have a way which we co-operate with each other, it's called prices.

And yeah, good luck getting 16 year old Johnny to work part-time at a pizza parlour when he needs to spend $50k to be able to "collectively own" it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.