[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWII Europe VS the antichristian communists

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 10

File: 1501233701845s.jpg (4KB, 124x124px) Image search: [Google]
1501233701845s.jpg
4KB, 124x124px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wTDFI3OUU
80 more views for 14/88 please!
>>
File: 1453757460694 poster.jpg (57KB, 839x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1453757460694 poster.jpg
57KB, 839x1080px
You have my view, and my up thumb.
>>
File: smoking.png (438KB, 700x616px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.png
438KB, 700x616px
>>
File: hitler supported muslims.png (321KB, 866x558px) Image search: [Google]
hitler supported muslims.png
321KB, 866x558px
reminder hitler thought christians were pathetic cucks, respected islam more and was an autistic occult larper himself
>>
File: fuckoffspray.jpg (135KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffspray.jpg
135KB, 1000x1333px
>>135620542
Complete and utter nonsense, ss belt buckles were written gott mit uns you stupid kike/muslim larper. And he praised christianity on many occasions, aswell as the swaztika is a radical cross, because hitler felt christianity in and of itself was too pacificistic.

There's a littany of examples of how muslims with fake quotes try to claim that hitler loved islam and praised allah and muslims etc. He didn't, hajj amini al husseini the mufti of jerusalem at the time was guest of hitler and tried to encourage him not to send the jews to palestine but instead kill them.. Hitler sent them to palestine instead and told the grand mufti where he could shove it, under great protests i migth add, the muslim brotherhood volunteers that fought for hitler to try to kill jews and also european "kuffar". were also notorious and ruthless but they did not succed.

Bolschevism or communism is a judaistic agenda but islam and judaism are two aspects of the same ugly thing. Worship of saturn (remphan) via the black cube and crescent and star symbolism. Same symbolism that is in communist, communism was a wicked jewish ploy to try to destroy the christian west after deposing the tsar of russia and turning russia against europe proper. But muslims have wanted europe conquered and subdued for 1400 years.. both jews and muslims are assholes. In a way one of hitlers biggest mistakes was even to ally with some muslims to fight the jews.. how can you fight the synagogue of satan when you are allied with constituents of the beast empire who if they could would've torn germany asunder if they had not been stopped at the battle of vienna in september 11th 1683.

hitler was pro christian and the nations he sought to defend and the lineages he sought to protect more than anything was those who just happened to carry the christian cross in their banners.

get lost kike/muslim. Weither separate or combined you have both caused great damage to europe and the west. and still do.
>>
File: 1500748889076.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1500748889076.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>135621477
hitler knew very well how communism tried to eradicate christianity which is why you see in nazi images the soviets trying to break the cross of europe. Hitler simply saw the jews as a bigger threat in that day, because the ottoman empire had just fallen and they were no immediate war threat that they had been for 1400 years. Hitler became obsessed with getting the jews out of germany even as the muslims tried to say he should kill them instead, inspite of this the fucking jews went and made up the holohoax that has plagued europe ever since.. thanks for nothing you fucking bastards!

Europe has two enemies who has declared war against the christians long ago, same as they always have had, the nasty semites of esau house israel and the ishmael arabs that were both rejected by god in favour of the christian europe being house of god of the spritual covenant supplanting the hebrews for them selling their birthright (esau) to go and be servants of remphan (the fallen angels prison). One attacks militarily the other engages in subservice acts inside our nations.. and now sadly both are acting subversively inside our nations.. neither of you fool me i am neck deep in understand both of your depraved doctrines and how you were tricked by satan. So take a hike.
>>
File: 1501435493901.gif (43KB, 282x318px) Image search: [Google]
1501435493901.gif
43KB, 282x318px
>>135619619
>You have my view, and my up thumb.
I didn't make the video friendo but when i saw 1408 in the views, i knew i had to try to make it happen, also the video is outstanding imo and sheds a light of what WWII was really all about.. the existential threat towards europe of the soviet union and communism in general which in 1918-23 tried to make an armed communist revolution in germany right before hitler came into the political scene where hitler realized who was behind this communist ideas and seeing what happened to russia and knewing how lucky germany got by not falling in the same way. Germany rose to glory in defensive posture knowing full well what was coming their wayu, and then ofcourse the jews pitted russia against it as they planned to all along. And the (((allies))) joined in.
>>
File: 1501104721667.gif (373KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1501104721667.gif
373KB, 650x650px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
>>
File: 666blackstone.png (439KB, 859x373px) Image search: [Google]
666blackstone.png
439KB, 859x373px
>>135620430
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bE-DEt85uVU
best grandma, watch till the end, her grandson needs a solid punch in the face though.
>>
File: israeli-flag-666-hexagon-cube.jpg (16KB, 549x399px) Image search: [Google]
israeli-flag-666-hexagon-cube.jpg
16KB, 549x399px
>>135624998
>when your grandson is a communist rat destroying his own people and that they are already minority in frankfurt and expected to become minority in their own country for the first time if immigration keeps up.
>and he tells you, no heil hitler only prost/cheers
HEIL HITLER!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.