[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Goys pls red pill me on vaccins. Are the Jews behind it or is it 4real

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170731-WA0015.jpg (90KB, 460x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170731-WA0015.jpg
90KB, 460x768px
Goys pls red pill me on vaccins. Are the Jews behind it or is it 4real
>>
Doctors are behind it and vaccines are largely responsible for practically eradicating many diseases. But now some of those diseases are on the incline again because people don't get vaccinated against them anymore. It's easy to forget in the clean modern world how much bullshit there was that could kill you and you couldn't do anything about it
>>
>>135619273
>But now some of those diseases are on the incline again because people don't get vaccinated against them anymore.
incorrect

they are being imported by filthy third worlders
>>
Most vaccines are dead bacteria or inactive viruses, it still makes you sick for a few days. It can even just make you sick with the disease you were inoculated with, which is fine because usually you're not contagious.
>>
Most recent major studies uniquivocally show kids who get vaccinated these days have a 50/50 chance of catching major autism within the next 5 years following the vaccine. Just google it man, get woke bro.
>>
Is there need for vaccinatiom in a ethno white society ? Given that most diseases would be on the decline/extremely rare ?
>>
>>135619721
3rd worlders import the diseases
>>
File: vax.jpg (55KB, 474x668px) Image search: [Google]
vax.jpg
55KB, 474x668px
Vaccines are dead or weak virus and a chemical that spurs an immune response. The chemicals create a reaction because they are toxic so the dose has to be too small to do much damage. Anti-vaccers claim the toxins shouldn't be given to young babies (a semi-new practice), shouldn't have multiple vaccines in close time proximity or shouldn't be given at all. The claim that vaccines eradicated viruses is debated because they don't always correlate with the elimination. Hygiene is more important.
Anti-vacers are white with white kids, so the media hates them and paints them as idiots that don't know how dead viruses work or cow pox. The media hides anyone talking about the vaccine additives in a bad light or instances where there's no correlation between getting the vaccine and not getting the illness. There was an article about a poor non-research link to autism, which is the straw man that the media uses. Google will not show the actual concerns people have against Vaccines easily.
>>
>>135619517
Incorrect

They are spreading because mothers refuse to vaccinate.
>>
>>135619712
>Most recent major studies

The wording alone suggests youre retarded.
>>
>>135619273
>>135619517
It's both
>>
>>135619712
>Just google it
>>
>>135619034
Honestly, anti-vax supporters are as retarded as flat-earthers. Vaccines aren't perfect, but they helped eradicate some of the worst diseases... As diseases continue to mutate, we need new vaccines to prevent mass amounts of death. There are some vaccines that do cause negative effects, like the one version of the polio vaccine that ended up giving polio, but those are always discontinued. Also, some vaccines do cause problems on certain types of people... Ex. There was a vaccine that triggered a form of epilepsy on people with a certain genetic mutation... It is the duty of people who can be vaccinated to get vaccinated in order to protect those who can't because of medical conditions. And no, vaccines do not cause autism... Cause does not relate to correlation. The big research article proving that claim has been debunked multiple times
>>
>>135619034

THE REAL REDPILL

Vaccines, like literally every single other medical endeavor ever, come with risks.

Some vaccines pass the CBA, some fail.

Claiming vaccines are good or vaccines are bad makes you a fucking simpleton. crazy conspiracy aside, some vaccines are almost exclusively harmful (Hep, varicilla) some are worth it, some may not be worth it.

If you take all the vaccines on the menu, you are a fucking goy, if you take none, you are an idiot.
>>
>>135621802

Well, we may disagree on what reduced disease, but this seems pretty level-heade-

>It is the duty of people who can be vaccinated to get vaccinated in order to protect those who can't because of medical conditions.

Fuck you top goy, this is the most cucked shit I have ever read in my life.

Give me one good reason I should give my child a .000005 chance of something even totally minor to help some rando fuck who is gonna die young anyways?

Im on board with some vaccines, but your attitude makes me want to vomit. I would bet my dick and left nut you are not a father.
>>
>>135621919
Youre a moron. Noone its talking about "seasonal flu vaccine". Were talking about tetanus, polio, mumps, whooping cough, meningitis...

Please tell us about your qualitiy of life if you dont take those.
>>
There is no good reason that kids should be getting 4x the vaccines that I had when I was a kid. It's not like we have 4x more diseases these days. It's always liberals and internet atheist types that try to smear anti-vaccers. They jump on anything they can, that they think will make them appear more intelligent than others. Science! Infallible, incorruptible doctors!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.