[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reaching 30 and none of my friends are having kids

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: idiot.jpg (263KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
263KB, 960x1440px
I'm a dual citizen (Leaf Burger) and grew up in predominantly white upper middle class neighborhoods. I am turning 29 in November, but most of my peers are turning 30 (most doctors agree peak furtility for females is 26-28 and you should have your last kid by 35) Virtually none of my friends are having children. Of the leaf side, litterally 2 women out of my ENTIRE PEER GROUP have had children. Of my burger peer group, maybe 8. Nobody has more than one. I now live in the US south and am seeing niggers spics and trailer trash with 3-4 kids by the time they are 23. Is the end for us /pol/?
>>
cool story bro
>>
>>135618486

I've never seen this movie
>>
You fucking idiots don't get it.

SOCIETY IS ABOUT TO COLLAPSE!!!

STOP TELLING WHITES TO MAKE KIDS BEFORE A COLLAPSE!!

Stupid fuck
>>
>>135619300
You should, its an entertaining celebration of american culture.
>>
>>135619300
You should, it's redpilled af.
>>
File: Harvard ballot 2.jpg (193KB, 1202x1520px) Image search: [Google]
Harvard ballot 2.jpg
193KB, 1202x1520px
>>135618486
It's a problem. I have a good education and career but have no plans to even try to start a family any time soon. I kind of wonder why that is - shouldn't I be more motivated?

But, somehow, I am not. It's not a specific "decision" that I made. I'm open to the idea. But it doesn't seem to be happening, and I have little interesting in forcing it to happen. I wonder if this is why societies in the past preferred arranged marriages - you can't just be an unmotivated man, because you're responsible for a wife no matter what.

Oh well. I wish I could care more about the negative effects of all of this. But without any kids to worry about, I really don't.
>>
File: 1492031994709.jpg (243KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1492031994709.jpg
243KB, 540x540px
>>135619529
>2017
>harvard
>good education
>>
>>135620014
Peterson was a professor at Harvard. It was good for me because you can study what you want. There's not a lot of guidance, but there are few limits, either. I took math courses using something called the "audit" system where you don't get a traditional grade, but just a pass/fail mark. That way, you can study things that interest you, but without all the pressure of getting a particular grade. It was nice.

The kids/breeding thing is a serious issue, though. My female classmates are often married now, but not that many have kids yet, and few have more than one.
>>
>>135620544
Peterson was teaching about mental illness in criminals, not the kind of stuff that he pretends to be an expert on today.
In fact all of his good, recognized, published and awarded work is in criminal psychology.
His work as a theologian or philosopher leaves much to be desired, and is only enjoyed by people who are amateurs in these fields and who go for his charm rather than his arguments.
>>
>>135618486
Women are whores. All girls I engage with are fine with fucking on the first date without a condom, not really marriage material.
>>
>>135620544
Having kids with an average white dude is just not appealing to most women
>>
>>135619414
Well society is going to need Whites to rebuild it. So, you're retarded. I don't feel like waking up in Somalia, because you will be if this ship doing get turned around now, and you're going to get to pay for your invaders to breed - you already are.
>>
>>135618486

one of my best friends from high school has one kid that's a redhead and another that's half black

only about a year apart and he has custody of both
such a mindfuck
>>
>>135620764
Women mostly compare themselves to their partner, and if the partner has better social standing, they are happy to pair.
It is why the very successful women have trouble getting a mate, few men are higher in society than them. Also why the USA has what is basically an aristocracy, a class of rich overwhelmingly marrying each other, and marriages with outsiders being scandals. Look at Hollywood too, actors or musicians, etc.
>>
>>135618486

lol consider yourself lucky because just 6 years ahead of you 90% of morons are unhappily married with kids and couple of divorces before 30
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.