[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jury Duty

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1500691713075.jpg (56KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1500691713075.jpg
56KB, 500x701px
Does /pol/ participate in jury duty or do you try and get out of it as much as you can?

I personally believe I am not a "peer" to those that commit crimes and defeats the purpose of a "judge"
>>
>>135613057
You don't decide whether you are a peer in the eyes of the law. Do you expect only rapists to deliberate rape cases? Only criminals judging criminals? Do your civic duty anon, or don't, I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>135613057
That's why Allen Scarsella got 19 years, thanks for betraying a bro.
>>
>wanting to get out of your civic duty
Get the fuck out of here lazy piece of shit. I've only been issued jury duty papers once, and wasn't requested to show up, but you bet your ass I'd love a day or two of paid time off to help keep the judicial process running smoothly

>"are you prejudice at all against blacks anon?"
>of course not

Then any non-white is guilty
>>
Civnat cucks ultra triggered - the thread
>>
i wish i would get chosen for jury duty.
i would love to be the deciding vote that condemns some degenerate criminal to prison.
>>
>>135616506
All the votes in the majority are the deciding vote unless you are a narcissistic asshole.
Teeheheehehehehhehe
>>
File: 1497835869361.jpg (224KB, 1361x793px) Image search: [Google]
1497835869361.jpg
224KB, 1361x793px
>>135613057
>not doing literally the only fucking civic duty left that actually requires your presence

What the fuck is wrong with you /pol/?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.