[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yes Germany! this is the new face of Germany

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

A 15yr old Nepalese without any school diploma, degree or other skill or asset that could contribute to German society.

Yes, take to the street to demand her legal entrance to Germany... together with her family!

Yes, this is what Germany should be. A multicultural society importing 10 million Africans and Asians from the poorest areas per year!
>>
cute azn are alwass welcome
>>
>>135612940
It's not our fault right wing activists had been complete shit until Generation identity came.

You lost cultural war, what did you expect? At least you Austrians have outs now, but Germany is gone forever
>>
This is what these people chose to march for. Holy shit.
>>
Ah yes, the war torn country of Nepal. It's good that Germany has allowed back in those war refugees from such a ravished, desolate nation. Thank god for Germany.
>>
>>135613067
>wtf I love diversity now
asians are shitskins kill yourself
>>
>>135613067
>cute azn are alwass welcome
You are part of the problem. there are laws for a reason. Why are you breaking your laws? I always thought Germans were all about the rules... when it comes to mulitculturism it looks like you break all laws just to be more diverse.
>>
>>135612940
>duck face
deport her immediately
>>
File: qGwrdWK.gif (2MB, 400x170px) Image search: [Google]
qGwrdWK.gif
2MB, 400x170px
>Happy ending
>>
>>135612940
Nonrelated, but why it is that Austians strongly oppose immigrants while Germans are cucked beyond belief? Is it becuase you didnt have any colonies and Hitler and shit or is there a deeper reason?
>>
>>135612940
SO PROGRESSIVE
>>
>>135613127
oh, you mean right wing activists who are for all intents and purposes illegal and persecuted by police?
>>
I wouldnt be against it if it was isolated cases

but that can not happen with every illegal here

whats sad is that all those liberals take it as an excuse to go on the street with their fake righteousness and protest for the flooding of a the country
>>
>>135612940
Look hoe fucking ugly those Aryan blondes are
>>
>>135613396
This. Jesus Christ!

Why does no one around here discuss the fact that MOST Nordic women are either plain, or straight ugly?
>>
>>135613230
The rule thing is forcibly beaten out of you right in school; they openly reward unlawful actions by non-Germans and anti-German rhetoric by everybody with better grades; civic engagement that isn't left-leaning can cost your relatives their job and gets you targeted by Antifa; third-graders are already shown mass-grave footage and shamed before class if they're insufficiently shamed by that alone; those with whom this doesn't take get (((therapy))) for being "antisocial" - and all under the guise of "guarding against the beginnings of fascism", secure in the knowledge that there's the whole vast EU bureaucracy (with complete control over our elections) and the US army to back up the government (staffed exclusively with American-approved officials until at least 2099) should widespread rebellion ever stir. To top it off, Merkel covered up her Jewish background (officially the family were Protestant Polish expatriates) over decades and only let the horde in after getting elected for her admission that "multiculturalism has failed".

Now harken back to the espionage scandal around the NSA: Merkel was heard in Washington and not Karlsruhe. With the findings of Wikileaks on the matter (look up "NSA scandal" and "Julian Assange") to take into account, this law violation from her has made it "official" that we are not sovereign and remain the property of whatever organ Roosevelt put in charge, likely the Democratic Party or some subsidiary, with any criticism from the German people being likely to get whoever speaks out vanned. Villages that do not cooperate are targetedly swamped with migrants until they're outnumbered ten to one and then cordoned off by police. Townships where people fight back are subjected to large-scale razzias hunting "monarchists" (the word "Nazi" stopped sounding negative enough due to its overuse). As such the hope of Germany is Trump, not AfD (though I for one like both), hence why Kahane's goons are shilling against him everywhere.
>>
>>135613293
Its known as collective german guilt. As a result of the holohoax. My mother is one of these altruistic imbeciles. So guilt ridden that they will never cease attoning.
>>
>>135612940
Look at all those self-hating Whites. That's the fucking problem right there.
>>
File: the state of germany.jpg (195KB, 660x662px) Image search: [Google]
the state of germany.jpg
195KB, 660x662px
>>135614990
>monarchists
>a bad word
you people need hitler back
>>
>>135615008
I pity bluepilled people.
>>
>>135612940
Great incentive
>inb4 more shitty protests fueled by the most recent success
will the ride ever end?
>>
>>135615152
>go on vacation in germoney
>apply as asylum seeker
>go back to your own country
>have a souvenir: thousands of eurobucks
>>
>>135615198
Its funny my aunts and uncles are super blue pilled. But they live up in the hills, above the negro neighborhoods. One day down there and theyd be singing a different tune
>>
>>135613520
Hahahahaahahahaaha, don't make me laugh fatass.
For all of Germany's problems, the girls there are at least 30 times hotter than the GARBAGE you find in united states of nigger.
Wake the fuck up
>>
>>135615504
It's true. 8 out of 10 girls here are overweight and act like they are princesses. Land whales everywhere.
>>
>>135612940
yea, she was born there, she is just as much of a german as anyone else there.
>>
>>135612940
Of course she is a smug brown woman.
What a Surprise.
>>135613067
kys Sören
>>
>>135614990
> drompf will save germany
delusional piefke, you need a bitchslap
your whole country needs one good bitchslap, and I think then you will remember how to "save" yourself
and if you STILL think that united states of multiculture, niggers, subhumans, and corn syrup is gonna SAVE you, then I'm afraid you're wrong, because these guys and specifically the cucked "alliance" called NATO, will be the FIRST to bomb you, if you ever touch the poor dindu nuffin muslims or some such shite.
Quit NATO, enter a strategic alliance with Russia, and split up East Europe with them - this should be your plan.
Forget about ameriniggers, they'll get the south africa solution soon enough, these braindead imbeciles.
>>
>>135615611
Bait get outa here lefty fag
>>
>>135615152
I wouldn't have agreed just like that, but between your response and your pic I say fuck it. Heil!
>>
File: 1501368070616.jpg (520KB, 831x1172px) Image search: [Google]
1501368070616.jpg
520KB, 831x1172px
GERMANI yyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
>>
>>135612940
i want every kike-and-nigger enabler put in the ground
>>
>>135615704
not bait, just going with the general german and european consensus.
>>
>>135616139
when a mouse is born in stables, does it became horse?
>>
>>135615611
A chicken can be born in a barn, that doesn't make it a horse.
>>
>>135615672
I think we've talked before - a thread about the Brenner passage, roughly half a year ago? I seem to remember an Austrian recommending the part about the alliance with Russia.

The truth as I can see it though is this: I don't know if the video still floats around somewhere, but basically the reason we've had so many scandals surrounding German industries etc is due to the American awareness that a Russian-and-German-alliance would overpower them economically. I forget the name of the kike that stated this, but he's apparently rather important to the Yank economy. Anyway, having paid our reparations, we no longer serve a purpose to our captors. Nothing would I love more than to break this fucking chain, but the day we even try to slip free of it we eat the nuke and that will be it. The UN even had this as standing policy until '96.

What you must realise is that with Hitler dead the Zionists rule all the West. And the Jews have the standing religious commandment to exterminate us "Amalekites" at every cost - that is, all Whites and Germans in particular, ever since Grand Rabbi Sonnenfeld declared us their descendants back when the Kaiser attended a church opening in Jerusalem.
>>
File: muricah.jpg (34KB, 609x600px) Image search: [Google]
muricah.jpg
34KB, 609x600px
>>135615672
This
>>
>>135616311
(cont.) What this means is that we simply can't ally with Russia - we'd be killed off systematically either way. Putin righteously threatened war in the event of a Clinton election and I do not doubt that he'd have made good on it - but even despite my deep gratitude to him the fact is that that is as much as anybody could do for us right now. Those Germans who live here and have the slightest awareness have almost without exception agreed to essentially live and die as slaves so as to buy at least a few of our blood survival. The best bet, sad as it seems, is to wait for the "swamp" to be drained by Trump and rally for a righter-leaning government that can then possibly ease the terms a bit by holding him to his words in negotiations. But even that's already being optimistc.
>>
>>135616311
That's great, but how does the village-idiot Trump fit into all of this, and how is he gonna save Germany when he can't even beat american MEDIA
> eat a nuke
Americans wouldn't dare, they're war-profiteer bitchboys deluxe. And yes WestEurope/Russia would be a powerbloc for the ages that'd kick all of the non-whites on the planet to the curb in a minute, the MAIN issue is still getting to those stages of "no fucks given" civil war, BUT having outside protection. (and do look around, there wouldn't be a shortage of countries ready to ditch amerilards and their jew antics)
And if you need a reminder, the "real" WMD dangers of the modern world, especially from civilized/hi-tech western countries is not nukes, but bio-warfare and with these you can retaliate just as good if not better than if someone tried to nuke you for show (which if it does happen, will be the way americans do it)
Read up on the shit "they" can do with bacterial/viral weapons, and remember that one day somebody decided that they are gonna kill a gorillion of africans with a virus (aids) and nobody gave a fuck.
>>
>>135612940
> Germans will deport Indians qt but not muslims rapist
>>
>>135616675
> putin threatened war prior to clinton election
You're misrepresenting the facts and for some reason, doing it in favor of the amerilards AGAIN; maybe lay off the fucking kool-aid or whatever other amerinigger garbage you consume
Putin "threatening" anything in regards to Clinton, would OBVIOUSLY be a RETALIATION, since not only am I willing to be that Putin didn't even "threaten war" like you're saying he did (even though CLINTON OPENLY THREATENED WAR with Russia for the last how many years, during her time as the state sec.), but he probably explicitly stated that he's talking about a REACTION
>>
>>135612940
Ok, the law-based immigration process doesn't work. All it takes is for someone to "intervene"
>>
>>135616932
I can't share your conviction. Maybe it's because I don't see the whole picture yet, but the risk, even given the pathetic nature of the lives we lead and stand to lose, seems far too great. It was the notion of nukes used as standard artillery shells until no more "Nazi sympathisers" (read: ethnic Europeans) remain on the continent that made the Reich stand down and surrender - and given those same media you speak of I know for a fact that even this would find widespread support should Israel decide that it is "necessary". They can AIDS up half of Africa and noone bats an eye - no doubt they could find ways to justify "punishing" us "regressives" for "spitting in the face of the free world just because the money is paid" or some such shit. Or simply cover it up as terrorism, like they are already doing all the time.

If - if - the EU should collapse or all its member states individually start to see push-back against the migrant crisis from their governments, we could maybe leverage it into toppling the ZOG and joining the Russians. But until then I cannot see a way we would survive at all.
>>
>>135617043
> Germans will deport Indians qt but not muslims rapist

It is because muslim rapist must rap only german.
>>
>>135616675
> trump draining the swamp
whatever the fuck happens in america, I can GUARANTEE that this "swamp" is not gonna be drained, but will just have its contents changed
if you think that orange imbecile is on some sort of "crusade" then I feel sorry for you, because personally I think it's in OPEN SIGHT how what's happening in america, is simply a battle of various corps/interest groups, NOTHING more.
Hell, it's a country with political "dynasties", what do you think will happen when "outsiders", come in and try to fuck with a clinton election.
That whole place is a shithole of special interest groups who OWN all media and WILL start up a stink if "their way" isn't gotten.
Is america really doing anything different? Still selling gorillions of dollar worth of guns to saudi goatfucks, still warring, still jewing, etc
What changed? The guys who get the fee for "establishing" these deals, ie the president and his cronies. Clinton and co get asshurt that they're not the ones getting Saudi bribes, kick up a stink in the news, and YOU think Trumpo is doing something "righteous"?
Are you fucking retarded?
Brace for civil war and look for an outside ally, if you don't wanna get bombed up. It's simple as. Because the chimps that are already in Europe, are not just gonna go back to their shitholes if you tell them to, they'd sell their own children to stay on betabux.
>>
>>135612940
Some people shitposted and got together outdoors?
FUCK having laws and shit
>>
File: cyanidegas.png (143KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
cyanidegas.png
143KB, 500x488px
Just end it
>>
>>135617132
https://duckduckgo.com/html?q=putin%20if%20clinton%20is%20elected%20it%27s%20war

I don't speak Russian so I can't confirm if that's actually what he said, but I personally thought much more highly of the man after this statement made the rounds. Though you are correct in that "threatened" is maybe the wrong word.
>>
>>135617595
I know that, and no, I'm not retarded. I see that it's all so much bullshit. But it still is the only hope we have to not end up at war with half our neighbour countries - on top of the migrants - for trying to get the migrants out. This entire thing has been planned since the mid-1800s and since seen the unconditional support of Britain, France, America, China, communists worldwide for a century - there is simply no reason to think we'd survive reaching out. Shit, I even seem to remember Schröder trying to strengthen our ties out East and denying that whole damn Iraq adventure - look what it got us: the Merkel bitch.
>>
>>135617540
Why does some archaic anti-nazi propaganda rustle you so much?
It was just after the war, and the """"winners"""" had to tell everyone about it. Not to mention, there were also amerilards who needed to overcompensate in classic amerinigger sense, otherwise they'd all get aneurysms collectively as a country.
> nukes in artillery shells
Well ok, they developed all sorts of nukes. But still, if these things are the ones worrying you, you're being delusional. Nukes are a fear for military commanders of all types, but as a citizen you should always worry about biological and (more realistically) economical warfare, because nobody really fields these "doomsday" nukes you're so scared of anymore.
Know why they built them with massive payloads back in the day? Because the guidance was shit and you wanted to be secure.
>>
File: 1494109933991.jpg (20KB, 225x257px) Image search: [Google]
1494109933991.jpg
20KB, 225x257px
>illegals about to be deported
>organize a protest to prevent it

BUNTLAND JA

Now maybe you fags understand why Merkel is going to be reelected to reign for at least another 4 years, or maybe even 8: every country gets the politicians it deserves. Germans will cease to exist and that's a good thing. This shameful disgusting cuckery has to fucking end.
>>
>>135616192
>>135616271
samefagging this hard

dont worry poland, youll get more polish people soon enough
>>
File: kampf klub.jpg (57KB, 700x432px) Image search: [Google]
kampf klub.jpg
57KB, 700x432px
>>135613293
Hitler was austrian.
>>
>>135617695
> july 2016
Again, exactly my point.
Clinton was openly threatening WAR as a state sec for YEARS before this last amerilard election, Putin's statement refers to that.
However any political analyst in Russia that isn't some clown who reads western polls, already knew Trump was going to win at that point.
Here's one of them talking about it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f1XGTAm568&t=546s
>>135617933
> war with neigbours for trying to get the migrants out
Can you point out a european country that would go to war with you, if you started fucking up non-white migrants, "citizens", and other such trash.
Also, why can't a EU-wide "war" or action or anything be organized anyways. Who the fuck likes non-whites in Europe, give me a break. And we're not talking about just "liking" them, what you're saying Italy is gonna declare war on Germany for shooting niggers.
And I do hate Shitaly and think they're turbocucks, but come on, they're not gonna defend niggers FOR REAL (political points by political prostitutes don't count and never should count when talking about what a COUNTRY would do)
If anyone would ever "fight" us, it'd be the brainwashed east bloc, but these imbeciles were born 2 die anyways, they're discount russians and should be treated as such.
>>
>>135618453
and stop shitting yourself about the term "strategic" alliance anyways, it doesn't mean we have to do shit with Russia besides deal with security together
if you want to trade with them you can decide on that later
>>
>>135618081
Because it's taught as the damn state religion since the war and I've personally been through enough shit to not put anything past our dear friends and allies maybe? It's only anecdotal and I won't post things that could identify me but knowing what I do about this place and the way it's run I must assume that no matter how outlandish and archaic the nonsense sounds it is dead serious. I don't want to be a slave or pawn of the Yanks any more than you do, but I'm frankly already at my hope's end with the fact that the migration weapon is now coming in the first place after all. Perversely enough the only reason I don't emigrate myself is that I do not realistically have much to live for.

It may be true that they would most likely not do it - but the Samson option is a thing, as are the Hooton and Kallergi plans. I'd love to be braver, I'd love to share your belief that there's a way out. But what one can plan one can also do - and even then, what is one guy supposed to do, going against people who are unironically as indoctrinated as I apparently sound?
>>
>>135613293
>Austrians oppose immigrants
huh?
>>
>>135612940
lol

can we just get nuked by NK already
>>
>>135618728
Bahaha, cheer up lmfao.
> migration weapon
It's not a fucking weapon, it's just the fucking banksters and such hawling more human garbage into the country, so they can put out more loans/credits, raise housing prices, and lower wages - that's IT
> migration war
buddy, a plattoon of properly trained whiteboys who don't fuck with shit like rules of engagement and whatnot, can clear districts for days as long as you give them some red bulls, schnitzels, and mustard gas.
Like, come on, it wouldn't even be a fair fucking fight if we're numbered 1:10, they're SUB human, HELLO
And for being such a history buff, you should open a history book and see how "bad" it had to get before whiteboys woke up last time. Of course, it's not the best case scenario that you have to "wait" for things to "get bad", but honestly look around the world then look back at west europe.
The world's a shithole, you've got it 1000 times better than all of them and please stop shitting yourself, you goddamn scatman
>>
>>135619078
You're right, damn it. I likely do have options even though I don't see too many. This should be doable and I'm likely fucking myself worse than my enemies are. But it's just so difficult to snap out of this. Everything I see around me seems all but designed to break one back in and I am desperately short on means and allies.

But let's see - Russia. What would in your opinion be the best way to connect to them? I work nights so I have all day to write to ambassadors and the like. My first impulse is to phone up the regional AfD headquarters and ask their stance on things to sound out if I can make allies there, but I don't really see how to make this case, given that what I told you will most likely be what I'll hear. Recommendations?
>>
'German-born'
GERMAN BORN
>>
>>135619568
> connect to russia
This has nothing to do with YOU specifically doing anything to Russia, bub.
> AFD
Politicians and specifically controlled opposition politicians have DEFINITELY got nothing to do with these plans either, because sold out politico-trash should be lined up against the walls for execution along with bankers and their migrant pets.
What YOU do, is always the same and applies to all whiteboys alike. YOU live your life the best YOU can and you don't make excuses like some 50IQ nigger.
And when the civil war comes or in times leading up to that, when talking to people or doing literally anything, you remember that a country like Russia would be a better STRATEGIC ally than someone like United States of Niggers, a country that throughout ALL OF ITS HISTORY has literally never helped white people.
Simplest plan of all time, and if you manage to not be a weak untrained bitchboy on top of that, that'd probably help too.
>>
I think east asn immigration should.be jugulated but I don't think a nepali girl is going to kill or rape...
>>
>>135612940
Someone called her 'mountain gook'. I like that.
>>
>>135618107
not samefagging, different anons, fuck you and your neocommunist soviet european union
>>
>>135620007
>YOU live your life the best YOU can and you don't make excuses like some 50IQ nigger.
I'm reluctant to admit it but this one stuck. Thank you. Really, considering that I have often been in threads like this one and provided the information I've given earlier, it strikes me that I go back and forth on these things a lot, from despair to overconfidence to rage and back. But I'll hang in there, try to set myself up with some fighting skills and be sure to bring up Russia favorably where I can be heard. I'll force myself to put this "I can't do shit" thinking of mine aside as best I can (though I suppose that that might take a while, being that I've tried before) and keep giving my information with less of a fatalistic note. Maybe the controlled opposition can be used to at least get more critical people accustomed to the idea of speaking their mind again. That's what I'll be looking into next.

But with this blogpost through - what do you think will most likely happen during the next two years? Where do you see our current situation in Europe going?
>>
>>135612940
lol feels good to cuck someone desu
>>
>>135613166
it was 10 years ago lol but we are still a 3rd world shithole ngl

>>135613198
this is true

>>135615611
this is true in case of many countries

>>135617043
>Indian
kys pooloo
>>
>>135621286
>2 years
Nothing
Same EU-wide stagnation with botched "our GDP is rising guys!" stats, more unemployment, slightly higher civil unrest
20 years is when shit'll properly kick off at the earliest
Another one of ex-yugo states or ex-east bloc might get "democracy" unrests or revolutions some time soon, which will be the next EU "hot" topic, but aside from that nothing big.
In any case if you're young, you should definitely not do anything "politically-motivated" for now, because you risk becoming a neetbux betamale who threw his youth away for memes and "they" love having those guys in the populace, because these people are literal nobodies.
Family, Friends, and your own well-being are still number 1 priorities, and definitely not "fighting" for anything just yet. Mb do army service if you haven't yet, but not the retard-tier basic training where they shovel all the mongos; being an officer definitely helps and will teach you a lot.
>>
>>135612940
She does look like a degenerate whore with her facial expression. She will fit right in, shamlessly too
>>
How do East Asians who grow up in Europe cope with the fact that they're an ultra minority?

All the ones I know become beta faggots that can't find girls.
>>
>>135621855
Our army's in a pretty sorry state and I actually got deemed unfit for service back when it was still compulsory, but I suppose the option is still there now. Does twenty-seven still count as "young"? Because looking at it now, I realise I'm already behind a lot on the three counts you mentioned, but then again a lot can happen in twenty years.
>>
Instead of deporting islamist niggers and arabs they deport some Nepalese kid that was born here. Meanwhile sandniggers that "just can't be deported" are stabbing people and shooting up discos.
Makes my fucking blood boil.
>>
>>135612940
She wasn't a refugee, so she couldn't stay. Also, she's a girl, she studied and enjoyed the German life. Or what do you think is installed for refugees? The debt tie to Germany, if you have no debt they don't want you. Remember it's all about the banks and international companies having cheap labor.
>>
>>135612940
They're using the very unusual story of a German-born girl of Nepalese origin to justify bringing a million of foreign born niggers/muslim men in to Germany. Typical tricks.
>>
>>135612940
We alle know the solution, the final solution.
>>
>>135613293

Not every part of austria, mostly the west.

Vienna is cucked beyond belief.

https://youtu.be/NgzvD4VLtDM
>>
I'm sure Nepal will do better now that all their people are invited to come to Germany.
>>
>>135622085
The security services which Germany needs and the politicians can't cut because they want, will always be in decent state, because at the end of the day if they weren't, Germany would be a 3rd world warzone.
Everything that the politicians cut, they do for money after "analyzing" what they can "afford" to cut, in the eternal capitalist race to the bottom, that's irrelevant and will always go on.
Now if you're a sick little man by birth, then you obviously should look into doing things with your "smarts" if you have any, otherwise you should probably be ashamed of yourself for actually being unfit for the army, these guys take literally anyone and it's really not that fucking hard to do pushups and situps every day for a bit, it's a good habit and good habits build a good life.
Just be a good person, and stop with your martyrdom bullshit like "hopefully" implying there's gonna be an extinction event in 2 years, just because your life is so shit, if you need a reminder that's what all the hapless [n]generation trash thinks of here on the daily, and it would just look better if on top of everything that's going on it was the shitskins who started chimping.
>>
>>135622161
this desu

white people love bbc, rapes and being cucked by them.
they dont really care about humble asians who mind their own business and follow host nations' laws and culture
>>
>>135622544
vienna is "cucked" in the sense that most of the migrants live here, not because everyone oh-so-loves them, bud
neighbourhood I live in, people casually talk about the "tirken-percentage" (yes I heard this specific term) when shopping at billa
>>
She's a German citizen you fucking autismo. She was literally born in Germany.
>>
>>135615152
>Germany actually kidnaps non-white tourists and tries to make them stay in the country to make Germany more diverse

Godspeed Germany, Godspeed.
>>
>>135622161
this

>>135622716
>60% VdB in vienna
>its not our fault
>>
>>135622716
>tirken-percentage

What's that.
>>
>>135622759
> be german polis
> chang micropenis dressed in 20 cent clothing walks up to you
> "ching chong ching"
> fuck me not another one, send this one to the camps boys
> *throws chink in refugee van*
sounds pretty based, I'd love if we dealt with chink tourists the same way
>>
>>135622552
We don't take non-muslims.
>>
>>135622936
insect-infestation-percentage
>>
>>135622918
well what did you expect, the left to vote for hofer or something?
arguably the "best" districts voted for hofer anyways
>>
File: 1450561042006.png (475KB, 1392x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1450561042006.png
475KB, 1392x1001px
>>135623082
picrel
>>
>>135622592
You got it. Just for my self-respect: I wasn't intentionally going for the martyrdom thing, but I must admit that I definitely lost my cool about things at some point. Apart from this though I start to realise where I made mistakes so far. Time to cobble together an exercise plan, and I'll be sure to try with the army again.
>>
>>135623645
If you hated workouts ( I know I did) don't really start with any "plan" more elaborate than doing pushups+crunches one day and barbells+situps another and resting on weekends.
Do them whenever you have a minute, just drop to the floor and do a 10er and try to go for something like a 100 a day. Within a month you should be liking how you're transforming and then you can start worrying about eating better and having "workout routines" but truth be told, I never really went to gyms just installed a good pull-up bar at home and did exercises whenever
>>
>>135617540
The US is not far off from shedding its brown skin. I suggest you at least red-pill everyone worth saving, and take the signal for what it is.
>>
File: 2127659_w2.jpg (70KB, 656x369px) Image search: [Google]
2127659_w2.jpg
70KB, 656x369px
>>135613396
>>135613520
t. niggers
>>
File: 1501072132338.jpg (2MB, 2241x2569px) Image search: [Google]
1501072132338.jpg
2MB, 2241x2569px
>>135613198
>>
The US hegemony is collapsing anyway. Within the next few years we will see if it can turn that collapse around but it is unlikely that it will. As this process takes hold I guarantee you that the EU will draw away from the US for the sake of its own interests. NATO will also weaken and eventually collapse without American political power holding it up. At that point prepare for the race war if this process doesn't take too long and the white Europeans aren't dead yet.
>>
Wait, if she was born in Germany, doesn't that make her a German citizen with every right to be in Germany?

Why is anything but a flight home and a massive apology warranted here?
>>
>>135624032
So I just tried doing a few pushups and can safely say that this idea sounds doable. I will go with it, thank you again.

>>135624103
I have trouble putting stock into your government even with the new man in charge (no offense mind you, but there's just been too much frustrating shit out of Washington for so long), but the redpilling bit is well underway. Take care.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.