[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Animated Series

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

Hi /pol/, I work in animation at a well known studio and I'm developing a new show to pitch to networks. I'm well-connected and experienced and have an excellent chance of getting a show picked up. I want to make something that addresses the degeneracy of pop culture and the entertainment industry and fill it with "easter eggs" for a redpilled audience. I already have a lot of ideas but I want to know if any of you want to chime in with themes or issues you'd like to see addressed. Obviously this will all have to be cloaked in allegory and delivered via comedy, which is very doable with animation. Thanks, anons.
>>
>>135609147

My only suggestion is you fuck men's asses.
>>
Bump out of intrest + give me more details on this "show"
>>
>>135609265
>suggesting water get wet
Good one.
>>
>>135609147
Just make another drawn together, it showed the degeneracy of the world in a over dramatic and sarcastic view.
>>
>>135609276
I don't want to give away anything that could be used to definitively identify it in the future, but think along the lines of Cartoon Network and Comedy Central, very off beat and deeply sarcastic/cynical. Think more Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Over the Garden Wall, or Don't Huge Me I'm Scared, and LESS Uncle Grandpa.
>>
>>135609384
Drawn together was dog shit filled with cum
>>
>>135609866
Yes, and?
>>
>>135609147
any theft or crime should be by appropriate races aka blacks and browns. there should be a hero with a small mustache. women should come up with all sorts of ideas but none of them work out
>>
>>135609147
Community want to be good and invites (refugees/outsiders) - gets fucked.
>>
>>135610649
>>135610835
Thanks anons. I definitely want to work in the refugee issue somehow. Have to figure out how to do it in a way that will get past the executives and allow me to maintain plausible deniability.
>>
What about the pedo rings in Hollywood?
>>
>>135610998
as to themes, that aspiring to victim status is weak and wrong and should be considered shameful. that it's ok for little boys to be little boys and not little girls. that not every hero hast to be some twisted freak behind closed doors. that capitalism has elevated more people out of dire poverty than any other system and that usa is indeed the city on the hill and humanities last, best hope. this is all very edgy stuff and deep counter culture, so it may be risky. good luck and godspeed, anon.

i intend all of the above in earnest
>>
>>135611415
I wish I could address that. Not for this project. But it's something I care about very much.

>>135611880
Thank you, anon, I'm going to do my very best to address the issues you're talking about but to do it very subtly. Basically to cloak it in humor and whimsy so the truth of it comes through subconsciously rather than having it be an obvious political/social message. It'll be an uphill battle to retain control if the show does get greenlit but I intend to do my very best.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.