[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRANS REGRET

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1500838631725.png (2MB, 1408x5896px)
1500838631725.png
2MB, 1408x5896px
What do we do about the trans epidemic?
>>
>>135608266
>epidemic
less than a tenth of a percent of all of humanity is not an epidemic.
it's a nothing.
>>
>>135608518
more parents are putting their kids on hormone blockers
so yes, it something
>>
>>135608266
So does he regret chopping off his dick or the whole trans thing?
>>
>>135610106
The whole thing. It's pretty disturbing to read how the other trannies try to silence him and tell him it's a good choice.
>>
Nothing
>>
>>135608266
Point and laugh.
>>
>>135608266
Soy is feminizing us. Literally go through your pantry and fridge and look at the ingredients list of everything. Most processed foods have soy in it. Its fucking with our hormones. Harvard has done studies on this.

http://mobile.wnd.com/2008/07/70504/

https://youtu.be/mduUbJTdXag
>>
>>135608266
I actually enjoy their mental illness and snuff fetish.
>>
File: jebaite.jpg (252KB, 900x1350px) Image search: [Google]
jebaite.jpg
252KB, 900x1350px
>>135608266
Don't worry, after like 10-20 years people will come to their minds that this trangenderism is like lobotomy used to be.
>>
>>135610238
It's really fucked up. I despise those faggots but my god I can't help but feel sorry for him. Imagine chopping off your dick and realising you've fucked up your entire life with 0 chance of going back immediately after.
>>
What you fags don't understand is that this can effect any of us. It's the environment these people are put into that makes them want to change their sex. From the chemicals in the food they eat, to the chemicals in the water, and the "tolerant and accepting people" that might surround them, it essentially brainwashes and hypnotizes them into mutilating themselves. Thus, brings the number down of men (and I guess women) that could potentially reproduce.

If you haven't realized there's a global conspiracy to depopulate the West and white men, you better wake up to it.
>>
>>135608266
A swift bullet through the head
>>
>>135609029
It's people who shouldn't have bred in the first place removing their progeny from the gene pool.
>>
>>135610911
well, that's unconfirmed facts. Most transgender people come from average people class. Poor people who can't afford expensive food eats that chemical full one and don't become transfaggots.
>>
>>135610351
>>135610911

As someone who grew up on a diet filled with soy and plant protein I can easily say that I am a buffet of manliness.

I would fuck the shit out of a cute trap though. Not gay.
>>
>>135610911
Pretty much this
>>135611074

Survival of the fittest really. The only difference is that it used to be fittest physically but now you have to have the mental strength as well -
be well resistant to the subversion.

I wonder if he will make become an-hero statistic soon.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 634x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 634x570px
These two beautiful WOMEN met, spent some time together, sucked each other's cocks, and talked for two hours afterwards. Laverne convinced Caitlin to make the decision to cut off her male genitalia and fully become a woman.
>>
>>135608266
Nothing, it's their lives just let them make their own choices no matter how dumb you might think they are by making such a life-changing decision on an emotional whim. Thankfully this isn't the majority so it isn't an epidemic.

It's honestly sad how he regrets the whole thing and not just cutting off his dick, after the fact. But that's life for you. You really don't know what you have until it's truly gone.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.