[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are most women so incredibly selfish?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 4

File: truth.png (22KB, 301x303px) Image search: [Google]
truth.png
22KB, 301x303px
I've only met like three or four women in my life who weren't utterly self-centered.

After overhearing two of my female coworkers giggling lightheartedly about how one of them was cheating on her husband, I can't help but wonder why this is such a common thing.

It's like they have no empathy whatsoever, they even hate each other most of the time.
>>
>>135606700
>Why are most women so incredibly selfish?
those are girls.
women have grown past that stupid shit.
>>
>>135606700

most women are straight up sociopaths.
>>
>>135607011
she's like 35 tho lol
>>
>>135607142
agreed
>>
>>135607011
*tips fedora*
>>
>>135607142
It's really unsettling when girls that you think are chill go beserk one day. I know this girls who's super cool and doesn't really have all of those stereotypically girl problems until one day she freaked the fuck out about some other girl talking shit about her.
>>
>>135607231
rekt
>>
>>135606700

My girlfriend does nothing but bitch at me. She's literally angry at me all the time.

And when we argue or even have a civil discussion and I disagree with her, she says, "I'm not worried about arguing with you, because you're always right, and I'm always wrong."

I've actually contemplated marrying her, too. Last night, I had a clarity while I was drunk - things never were more clear. The road to peace can be found by destroying the relationship. I don't think I'll actually do it. But the feelings I had last night - while I was drunk - were so clear. The very thought of being independent of her was comforting. I felt a comfort I haven't felt in a long, long time. It was quite amazing. So amazing that I entertained the idea until I fell asleep.
>>
>>135607441
dump the bitch
find someone who doesn't bitch at you and who actually gives a shit about you
>>
modern man is rediscovering what ancient man forgot

women are all cunts
all of them
0 exceptions

those 3 or 4 women you met that seemed alright were just projecting a persona that you liked. given enough time with them the persona would have cracked at some point and you would see them as they really are.
>>
>>135607441
The things idiots will put up with to fuck a hole...
>>
>>135606700
Not of ground. No breath of life received
>>
>>135607549
that doesn't exist. if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen. if you can't handle a woman then give up. i did
>>
>>135607142
Truth
>>
File: yep.jpg (88KB, 500x662px) Image search: [Google]
yep.jpg
88KB, 500x662px
>>135607441
>bitter asspained blogpost rant no one asked for
>shamelessly admitting to polishing a girl's tiara on demand
>dude alcohol lmao
>whining about your feelie weelies
>preening obsession with your punctuation, casing, and grammar
>that fucking spacing
wait at least one year before posting your next comment on this board
>>
>>135607909
Why are you so pissed off bitch
>>
>>135607163
adult children are the norm today
>>
>>135607705
I've known one of them for like three years and she's always been real nice to me.
I think the cuntiness comes from first world women being spoiled rotten by their parents and treated like princesses, I don't think it's an innate thing.
>>
>>135608029
They learn to leech it from males
>>
>>135608055
wym
>>
>>135608154
You know what I mean. Always testing you and bumping shit off onto you expecting you to just accept her limits
>>
>>135608214
I honestly have no idea what context this is supposed to be in
i dont even disagree I just have no idea what u mean
>>
They are like this so they can gain the most amount of resources for their kids
>>135607909
Finally someone is taking the fight to the (((blog posters)))
>>
File: 1501470613220.png (99KB, 410x548px) Image search: [Google]
1501470613220.png
99KB, 410x548px
>>135606700
Why don't you want a selfish GF to please and buy nice things for, Anon? Are you... GAY?
>>
>>135607909
kek
>>
>>135608383
nah b
>>
>>135607909
i enjoyed that post but also your post too. nice posting everyone
>>
>>135607549
>>135607011
>To find a queen without a king,
>They say she plays guitar and cries and sings... la la la
>Ride a white mare in the footsteps of dawn
>Tryin' to find a woman who's never, never, never been born.
>Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams,
>Telling myself it's not as hard, hard, hard as it seems.
>>
>>135607441
Use her as much as you can, primarily for sex and when you are tired of it tell her how you feel about her and give her a big "fuck you"
>>
>when you meet a girl and, over time, she turns into everything you value and picks up the same hobbies as you

Eg. always when you meet a girl
>>
>>135609867
that's a real quick way of getting her to accuse you of rape.
>>
>>135607441
Then do it.
>>
>>135608321
Nope
>>135609781
Nope. Such a crap board honestly. Read my 'ground' post. All you need to know. Criminally underrated but all this SHIT is to be expected
>>
>>135607163
She's used up and she's using some guy to make her feel desirable.
>>
>>135609815
She's not in California. That's for sure. Nothing but pierced nosed damaged goods here. These bitches are fucked before they ever even get the D.
>>
>>135607386
>until one day she freaked the fuck out about some other girl talking shit about her.
do you have any idea how frustrating it is when someone spills lies about you on your back

i flip my shit so hard when this happens to me i just become hysterical until the issue is settled

ive been accused of being a rapist pedophile recently on my back by a relative, this type of accusation hits your very being, the accusations basically tells to the world that you were nothing but a predatory rapists, you are nothing but a predatory rapist, and you will be nothing but a predatory rapist

the only possible reaction to that is a visceral reaction of wanting to harm the person accusing you, because you are being stripped of your own life basically

women are hyper self conscious so this would affect them even more
>>
>>135610332
That one is really difficult to prove after having been in a long term, consensual relationship.
>>
>>135607441

Go Your Own Way
>>
Women have better social instincts and stronger social motivations. They are more capable of recursive social modeling.
They are also more capable of imagining cascade failures in their relationships, and so live in social insecurity as a result of their more extensive ability to imagine permutations of their own social life.
Women who try to reduce the stress of their imagination by controlling the behavior of others fall into loops of self-contradiction that lead them ever further into their own stresses.
It is the miniature of the same madness that besets those men who imagine themselves fit to rule over men. As above, so below.
>>
File: 00p0p_fyoppLQYqpH_300x300.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
00p0p_fyoppLQYqpH_300x300.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>135606700
Being incredibly spoiled when young may have something to do with it
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.