[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am spreading a message to the true rnc! And my brother from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 324567321.jpg (121KB, 465x309px) Image search: [Google]
324567321.jpg
121KB, 465x309px
I am spreading a message to the true rnc! And my brother from accros the isle.. You are welcome too! I can explain to you why this election was so weird
>>
>>135604382
Well if there are any true Republicans among you at least.. And not these hired trump supporters
>>
Your hallucinations have been noted. Sage
>>
>>135604382
Your attention and message have Ben heard ... Pleased speak anon
>>
>>135604382
The RNC died on Nov8. You need to get with the times gramps
>>
>>135604382
Well go on anon.. I've been waiting for the rest of these fucks to be woken up
>>
>>135604898
Shill
>>
>>135604382
Steve bannon once said that they have to hijack the republican party and take it over.
This faggit piece of shit thinks he can control our minds! He thinks he can control us!
>>
>>135605508
And I know my brothers on the left will agree..
Trump's racism and his bots and paid voters will not change this
>>
>>135605647
Holy shit! Now he's talking. Some sense
>>
File: you.jpg (132KB, 1649x931px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
132KB, 1649x931px
>>135605508
>>135605647
>>135605858
sage
>>
>>135605858
So what do we do if you are right then ?
>>
>>135606017
Somebody has called sage
>>
>>135606142
Bit first https://youtu.be/U9A8JOEdnxI
>>
OK brothers.. You know how trumptards don't understand how to navigate 4chan right? Because this is the voice of the people
>>
>>135607449
So here's the truth.. If you were a rich man that could afford to hire people to troll messege boards.. Would you not do it?
Would you not pay 10 bucks an hour 5 days a week to influence what the people think?
>>
>>135607660
This is not the Republican national committee, this is trump paid posters.
To push his agenda.. We need to take 4chan back from them!
My brothers on the left I welcome.. Trump does not represent the true GOP
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.