[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1631.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1631.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
The truth is, I am an average American like many of us. I absorb all the information of many sources, a large part being from here. I believe in Pizza Gate, Democrats colluded with the Russians, Clinton Mayo Clinic black marke organs, all the good stuff. One just really starts to wonder how surrounded by shills not just from George Soros, or the CIA, but what about the rest of the world? The only thing I can come up with is whatever the fuck is going on we have only glimpsed into it, and it may very well be far above our capabilities. All I know is that we really don't know anything.
>>
With the way the establishment has behaved in various forms of dastardly behavior, it makes me believe anything in possible and I'm rethinking every conspiracy theory I've ever dismissed.
>>
>>135603785
These reasons are why I now serve Christ as we are supposed to. With true love. I am sure many others do as well now.
>>
>>135604432
That's what I am worried about, enough misinformation can discredit conspiracy theories. How can we be sure in lets say a Pizzagate thread, there aren't shills adding shit to make it illegitimate? Honestly do think Jamie Alefantis is a head of the child sex ring, but to be so sloppy to do it at his restaurant doesn't seem like something the elite would risk.
>>
>>135604671
Go with Christ brah.
>>
>>135603785
If anything you wrote was truth, it wouldn't have needed such an intro.
>it goes in all fields
>>
>>135604971
You are right, I just couldn't really put what I was thinking into words. My point is I don't think we will ever get to the bottom of all of it because there is so much to uncover and because of the constant misinformation resulting in deadends. This is assuming everything so far turns out to be true.
>>
>>135603785
the hall of cost never happened
>>
>>135605574
Of course it didn't, there were concentration camps and jews died but thay was out fault. By destroying vital supply lines lots of camps couldn't get medicine to cure and feed all those typhus ridden rats.
>>
>>135603785
While shills really are out in full force, don't forget normies and their need for a status quo. For many, a litteral smoking gun will simply not be enough to sway their minds, if it brings about uncomfortable realizations.
>>
>>135605615
>>
Cognitive Dissonance...It starts from youngest age..Think how easy it is to teach whatever the fuck you want..Most of us used to be taught how and not what to think...The Fake News and internet shows clearly they are the 'what' to think and it's easier..You are not alone...Tens of millions of leftist have bought into Muh Russia and they will be left as devestated and confused as election night..It's actually quite dangerous to do this, but also the reason people get more 'conservative' as they age..You see through the bullshit...
>>
>>135607008
Of course not, the secret establishment is slowly altering public opinion with Russia by having sanctions imposed that affect the EU. This is probably to prepare for the upcoming GPS Fusion bomb shell, which when comes out on the MSM all the Nevertrumpers will support Dem Russian collusion because NOT MY PRESIDENT. No matter how much we try they know how to spin it, there already prepping for the inevitable Pizzagate reveal with all those salon and vice articles sympathizing with pedophiles. We will never win.
>>
The only way people will wake up is if they're pushed out of their comfort zone. This is why there is a massive influx of people ever since gamergate. As faggy as it sounds, trying to subvert people's hobbies is a quick way to make people do some extra research.
>>
>>135607406
The thing is the spin they will have to do when its revealed Democrats were colluding with Russians. Either people are going to get on Trump train (hopefully please God please) or they will still be hunting him and support the dems decision.
>>
>>135607630
Yeah the problem with this board is it sometimes gets too over the top and discredits any research to the outsider. A normie wont wake up if he discredits us as racist or antisemites.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.