[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tiananmen Square Massacre

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 91866-004-0B707093.jpg (44KB, 550x307px) Image search: [Google]
91866-004-0B707093.jpg
44KB, 550x307px
In 1989 the Soviet Union was collapsing. The West emerged victorious from the Cold War, and students were rioting in China demanding democracy.

The blood-stained regime in Beijing brought the tanks to the streets and literally crushed the protestors with them. Thousands were arrested, sent to forced labor camps, murdered or dissappeared.

Why didn't the West speak up?
It was the chance to end communism forever. Instead of embargoing China, Bush looked the other way, and the last large communist regime on Earth was allowed to survive.

Why?
Why did the West give away 300 years of capitalist technological development to China for free?
Why do we allow their students to infiltrate our universities and steal technology?

Why is a communist regime that literally ran over protestors with tanks treated as a friend while Russia which mantains some semblance of democracy and free speech is treated as an enemy?

Can anyone explain me this?
>>
>>135602144
China is no longer communist today.
They have changed a lot, and maybe back then people predicted this.
>>
>>135602144
Because those who control the capitalists, aren't really that different than those who control the communists, Communism will always move on to state capitalism, I believe it was designed to do so.
>>
File: tibet3.jpg (11KB, 411x244px) Image search: [Google]
tibet3.jpg
11KB, 411x244px
>>135602505
>Still a totalitarian one-party state
>No free speech
>Labour camps
>Ruled by the Communist Party
>Advocates Marxism-Leninism
Just because they have allowed capitalism doesn't make them any less of a threat to the free world. Lenin in the 1920s duped the West into investing into the Soviet Union with his New Economic Policy (NEP) which allowed small-scale capitalism, and when he died everything was forcibly nationalized again.

The Chinese don't view capitalism as a way of life, they view it as a temporary measure for China to catch up with the West so their regime can survive.

Deng Xiaoping said about his economic reforms:
"It doesn't matter whether a cat is white or black, as long as it catches mice."
>>
>>135602144
>protestors
yeah protestors, why drop the adjective "peaceful" your media love to use? why not roll out the tanks cause commies don't have guns and tear bombs right?
>Why didn't the West speak up?
already used as an excuse to make sanctions to China for the past 2 decades, where have you been?
>Why did the West give away 300 years of capitalist technological development to China for free?
well like we always say, capitalists will sell the rope that could be used to hang them if there is a profit, and you good goyim will allow it
>Why do we allow their students to infiltrate our universities and steal technology?
burger in vacation or? no one steal technology from Argentina, stop crying
>while Russia which mantains some semblance of democracy and free speech is treated as an enemy?
SU still makes them have nightmares till this day I suppose
>>
Soviet Union: 1922-1991 = 69 years
Communist China: 1949-2017 = 68 years, soon
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.