[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holocaust Denial Evidence

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 90326.jpg (21KB, 320x221px) Image search: [Google]
90326.jpg
21KB, 320x221px
For such a long time I've just accepted that the holocaust happened without question. I've never thought of hearing the other side of the story because it seemed so preposterous. So I've decided to look into it myself, the problem is regular search engines don't give me the other side of the story. Even when I search "holocaust denial evidence" the websites it comes up for are "holocaust evidence" and "how to combat holocaust denial". I've even heard that Google has removed results showing anything to the contrary. I still don't yet believe in holocaust denial, but I'd very much like to see the arguments and make up my mind for myself. Please and thank you.
>>
take a visit to auschwitz. Then you decide.
>>
General Patton said it was real but that the jews were sub humans who were actively working with the Bolshivics to destroy Germany; he was so redpilled after viewing the camps his own government killed him look up Patons journal
>>
YouTube docs are a good place to start. The greatest story never told is where you should begin
>>
>>135601818
Holocaust deniers don't deny that jews were imprisoned against their will. They deny that there was an organized mass murder program to kill jews. Not to be confused with the hundreds of thousands of jews that died of starvation and disease after allied bombing obliterated the supply lines to the camps.
>>
So whats with the gas chambers?
>>
>>135601604
it is called revisionism, anon. start with the 3 main names:

David Irving - Historian
David Cole - Based Jew
Ernst Zundel - Cunt who got sued into the ground by Jews during the 80s in canada

the thing about the 'caust is that many revisionists will have a bias of their own, so you need to make sure you dont just swallow everything they say. Instead draw sources from other places, for instance a university in europe did a study on funeral pyres and how much wood and time it takes to cremate a single body. this was not to do with the holocaust, it was a study of the vikangz. they used a side of pork as an analogue and it took a few tonnes of wood and many hours of burning to reduce it to ash. you might see such a demonstration then ask yourself how the fuck the testimonies of camp inmates supports the assertion that they stacked the corpses 6 high and burned them. some people ask themselves why there wasnt massive deforestation around the camps to account for such an outrageous amount of wood needed for such an undertaking. or why there was no widespread topsoil erosion from this process or why the ash didnt change the PH of the soil. or why there isnt a layer of ash around the vicinity camps which would be very easy to find. or why there wasnt ever mention of machinery necessary to pulverize the bones left over after the burning. or why the official holocaust sites try to wriggle out of the evidence that contradicts the maths behind the cremations and claim that human bodies were used as fuel and they burned fat people to burn the skinny ones and stuffed multiple people into the ovens at once. you might look at a photo of one of those crema and see how that would have been impossible. or maybe you can just see how the numbers from each of these camps has been greatly revised by mainstream historians and yet the number of deaths in the total hasnt been reduced despite this. research a small facet for yourself and see where it leads.
>>
>>135602290
show me a photo of a gas chamber. one without glass windows on one side of the wall and a wooden door with a glass panel that opens inwards.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.