[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were and are Native Americans?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

File: 1494639937811.jpg (28KB, 390x524px) Image search: [Google]
1494639937811.jpg
28KB, 390x524px
What were and are Native Americans?
>>
>>135600258
Spics and Alaskan snow niggers that settled across the Americas.
>>
>>135600441
>Alaskan snow niggers
I always thought that was a term used for white people.
>>
>>135600258
Mean red niggers
>>
>>135600258
Prairie niggers that refused to accept peace.
We offered them so many ceasefires and every time one of their nigger youth would steal a few horses and kill a settler or three and next thing you know we're back to beating their asses. There's a reason everyone thought of them as savages, that's exactly what they were. Desecrating corpses, going back on deals (Indian giver ring a bell), seriously fuck these guys.
Also, they weren't magic, they just got high a lot.
That said, the girls can be cute.
>>
>>135600545
Its a term for savages, slavs being white niggers.
scandinavians and other northern white savages are snow niggers.
>>
a Fucking native here, My family Joined the french and fucked over british and other natives.
My family assimilated in the first 2 weeks of the colonial area.
>>
>>135600584
Do you mean ginger's? or I guess ginger's would be mean orange nigger's.
>>
>>135600672
To be fair no one spoke English we spoke French all of a sudden you tell us something English what should we do?
>>
>>135601280
>>135600835

Don't you have some mouth wash and gambling to be doing, Tonto? Get off /pol/ you're using up your reservation's wifi cap
>>
>>135601280
Learn American Geronimo. You're in America, you speak American.
No but seriously I was referring to the US, where deals with natives were made multiple times and almost always broken by the natives since they had no control of their own nigger youth.
>>
>>135600672
>That said, the girls can be cute.
You must not live near a res, most are obese and dumb.
>>
>>135601766
I said can be.
If you can get past the weird torso/limb ratio and you get a genetically blessed native girl it's a good time.
>>
>>135600258
Stoneage cavemen, that ran short on caves and switched to wigwums and teepees.
>>
It's funny when people with no concept of history call the extermination of Natives a genocide.

The two biggest killers of Indians were smallpox and other Indians. The Pawnee and Sioux rivalry was so bitter that among the Pawnee the greatest mark of bravery and heroism was to possess the scalp of a Sioux woman or child. The reason being that it proved that you went behind enemy lines to get it.
>>
>>135600258
Dumber, lazier spics. Grew up around em, although their powwow dresses are pretty cool
>>
>>135602194

I found my college paper I wrote about this. It wasn't just the Pawnee. It was honorable among both tribes to have the scalps of women and children.
>>
>>135602714
>>135602194
>committing genocide was honorable

Don't forget that the Sioux get uppity about muh black hills but only migrated there from minnesota a hundred years before the waischu came and conquered their asses
>>
>>135601766
>>135601880
>>135600672

All races have their own share of surprisingly pleasant looking, hourglass-figured individual women, alongside it's share of fat barrel looking roll whales. Even ones where the average individuals of them look cringe, like say the abos.

Aesthetics for the most femininely attractive members of a race/ethnicity, at their prime, is a poor indicator for judging said group overall.
All humanoids seem capable of releasing sweet spot amounts of hormones in some individual instances, all males across all races seem to at the least moderately enjoy women with said features, that make for at least some particularly curvy monkey descendants in all populations since the first common ancestors.
>>
>>135601880
So a unicorn?
>>
>>135600258
Prairie niggers, basically
>>
>>135600258
Yeah but it was among he,selves, why have a foreign people take that. What entitlement. Fuck that.
>>
>>135600672
This, this, this! This is what they'll never tell you in Native Studies. Native Studies exists solely to brainwash the youth into believing that they were "noble savages", which they definitely weren't. They were no different than the primitive African tribes that still exist today.
>>
>>135600258
Indians are pretty fucking cool. Shame what has happened to them but they went out fighting and deserving of respect.
>>
>>135605333
They went out shooting themselves in both feet and then slowly bleeding to death like retards.
>>
>>135605593
They were up against technology. It wasn't a fight they could have won but they didn't let that stop them from going kicking and screaming. Thats a really human thing to do and I respect that.
>>
>>135605776
>didn't let that stop them from going kicking and screaming

Drunk.... The words you're looking for is drunk.
>>
>>135600258
My dad is full blood German and my mother is Pawnee. So I have great hair on my head, zero hair on my body, good skin tone with a muscular body, and I am destined to have problems with alcohol, which I do. I am a good mix of those who were here first and the ones that conquered them.

Anyway, the Pawnee were evil as fuck. They were like the original MS-13 because they would kill anyone that crossed paths with them or kill them because they had something they wanted, like a horse. And they would kill you in fucked up ways like shooting arrows into your legs or breaking them with a club and then scalping you alive.

My grandparents own a large part of the Pawnee land in Nebraska and you can still dig through the dirt to find shit and the only thing you find are weapons.

I've read that the Apache were some real bastards but Pawnee were ultimate cocksuckers in terms of dealing with outsiders. I have family on my mom's side that piss and moan about "da white man" stealing their land but that's how the world works. If you're a violent fucking idiot and some smarter guy comes along and steals your shit, well you either get smarter or lose what you've got. It's natural selection in action.
>>
>>135606056
Going out drunk is pretty fundamentaly human as well. I still respect them.
>>
>>135605776
>Lashing out against shit you don't understand and getting yourself exterminated like vermin is a really human thing to do
>Liberals think they're human
>>
>>135600258
The best and quickest explanation is that North American natives were basically "redneck Mongolians." It's a lot more complicated than that, especially as you get into South America, the different migration waves, etc.

But in very broad terms, they were a branch of an ancient Eurasian population group whose members back in Eurasia include the various Siberian tribes and the non-Sinicized (non-Han Chinese) Mongolians.
>>
>>135600258
Highest rate of fetal alcohol syndrome, and at one point suicide. The reservations (some) are nightmares. Just like some US cities.
>>
>>135600258
The name "America" is derived from the name of the European explorer Amerigo Vespucci. Therefore, the only people who deserve to call themselves Native Americans are Europeans who actually named the continent and created all the countries on it. America did not exist before a European mind invented it.

White Europeans = Native Americans
Amerindians = native fauna
>>
File: ree.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
ree.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>135600258
GIEF OUR LAND BACK NOW
>>
>>135600258
unfortunately they exist. ugh.
>>
>>135600258
Alcoholic child Abuser

HEY-AH HEY-AH HEY-AH HEY-AH HEY-AH
>>
File: CrowCreekMassacre.jpg (232KB, 959x680px) Image search: [Google]
CrowCreekMassacre.jpg
232KB, 959x680px
>>135600258
>What were and are Native Americans?
Human beings. They behaved like all the other hairless apes on this planet. Pic related, Crow Creek Massacre, circa 1320, well before the evil white man showed up.
http://www.nebraskastudies.org/0200/frameset_reset.html?http://www.nebraskastudies.org/0200/stories/0201_0122.html
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crow_Creek_massacre
Other interesting research includes this paper written about aboriginal scalping practices. Apparently, the scalp of a woman, child, or old person is much more valuable, because it proves the warrior got past the enemy village's defenses:
http://csuchico-dspace.calstate.edu/bitstream/handle/10211.4/315/4%2018%202011%20Ashley%20Kendell.pdf?sequence=1
>>
All humans were savages at some point or another. The saying "One bad apple doesn't ruin a tree" comes to mind.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.