[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/HTG/: SEARCHING FOR GHOSTFLEETS Pt.4

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 90

File: Human-Trafficking-Hands.png (347KB, 682x663px) Image search: [Google]
Human-Trafficking-Hands.png
347KB, 682x663px
This general is for identifying, discussing, mapping, researching and tracking human trafficking networks. There is a consistent trend of data showing that networks move though and rely on urban areas, specifically Sanctuary Cities. Feel free to submit tips or contribute with memes, infographs etc. We are especially looking for people who are good at making maps that we can use to analyze shipping routes, suspected trafficking hubs and routes, and the whole nine yards. Anyone who knows how to make these and is willing to do so would be VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND ADMIRED!!!

Do not encourage violence here, we aren't trying to give them any excuses to shut it down.

Why human trafficking is a big deal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqCSgCDGNT8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tcAFhAfC2k

>archives of past threads
http://archive.4plebs.org/_/search/subject/%2Fhtg%2F/

Past threads of interest:

>full of google maps investigation; Port Angeles, Anacortes, Bellingham
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/132911667/#132911667

>alleged member of human trafficking operation for South America to US/Canada shared info
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/133999755/#133999755

>data dump of a lot of compiled info
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/134584287/#134584287

>compiled info
http://archive.is/QIiMT

Thread's attempted focus for today is to find these damned ghost fleets. One of our leads is that Tyson is involved in moving paid protesters and human trafficking so it's likely they have some nearby. Reminder that all info is being compiled into a list.

Some current leads:
>Mayo Clinic
>Fort Wayne, IN
>Avalon Apartments
>Bothell Pediatric & Hand Therapy
>City of Palatka, FL
>Bellingham, WA
>Anacortes, WA
>Port Angeles, WA
>Golden Dragon Exotic Club in Portland
>Tyson Foods Inc. & their connections
>Triads and other Asian organized crime groups
>Wichita KS
>Richard Branson
>San Juan Islands
>D.C. General Hospital
>>
File: 1492281351131.png (374KB, 724x597px) Image search: [Google]
1492281351131.png
374KB, 724x597px
Starting Points: Areas with a Consistent Rate of Disappearances and Breeding Grounds

Where are they getting the kids and adults that they use for human trafficking? Where are places that large groups of people usually converge or stay at for an extended period? Here are 3 categories:

Where lots of kids meet and stay:

Where lots of adults meet and stay:

Where a mix of children and adults meet and stay:

Once we have determined possibility, we must assess probability. Is it likely that people would be abducted from these areas? Do the traffickers have enough cover to hide behind to get away with abducting people in these areas without too much suspicion? Do these areas have efficient escape routes to where the traffickers can quickly disperse abducted people into trafficking networks or directly to certain locations and people? Lastly, do these areas have enough funding, resources, and number of traffickers with the skills needed to conduct human trafficking operations there?

Next, start looking for connections between people, groups, and already confirmed trafficking networks in these areas. At this step, it is a good idea to bounce around between the midpoints and end points as well to help you find connections.

Breeding grounds are likely not as common as abduction sites and would be harder to figure out, but I think that they are a possibility worth putting on the table.

If worthwhile connections are found between people and groups that have reasonable probability to be connected to trafficking in that area, then it’s time to move on to connecting that starting point to midpoints and end points in whichever order you choose. You can also start to look for connections between other starting points in the trafficking networks if you think that it will lead to something. Connecting these starting points to the midpoints and the end points will help to further validate them.

>1/3
>>
File: 1501423074869.jpg (107KB, 1200x1122px) Image search: [Google]
1501423074869.jpg
107KB, 1200x1122px
>>135596393
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/aG1Jd3PF-JU
>>
File: 1492037281570.jpg (460KB, 800x542px) Image search: [Google]
1492037281570.jpg
460KB, 800x542px
>>135596537
Midpoints: Routes, Pit Stops, and Distribution Centers

What means of transport are they using to distribute people? What means of transport are available in that location and would be both economically efficient and unsuspicious? Where would those certain means of transport most easily be able to travel to? Where are those certain means of transportation most commonly going?

Look for the places that the transportation is immediately going to. Do not immediately assume that these are ending points, for they may be midpoints (pit stops or distribution centers). See if anything is being transported to and from these locations, for this will determine if it is either a pit stop or a distribution center, and if it is indeed a midpoint. Something to remember about midpoints, and starting points to some extent, is that there are certain resources required for the transport of people (things like food, drugs for sedation, and etc;). Places that distribute these resources work as assets to the networks and may not be used for relocating people.

Pit stops will follow along the same route, while distribution centers will branch off into a different one. Pit stops will also generally be smaller than distribution centers and have less access to different routes. Pit stops usually work as refueling stations for the transportation and as temporary lodgings. Pits stops in-between distribution centers and end points are important for maintaining a state of confidentiality, as people would start noticing if the routes all directly went to just one place.

Distribution centers are usually a warehouse, a fulfillment center, a cross-dock facility, a bulk break center, or a package handling center. This is where people are sold and transported to their respective ending points. These are especially required to remain hidden or non-suspect, and must be large enough to accommodate for large groups of people.

>2/3
>>
File: 1492037809488.jpg (135KB, 687x768px) Image search: [Google]
1492037809488.jpg
135KB, 687x768px
>>135596537
>>135596575
End Points: Individuals, Locations, and Organizations

Who are the ones receiving all of these people in the end? It can either be individuals who are looking for personal sex slaves or for people to use as sacrifices.

They can be specific locations which function as a type of Bohemian Grove or for places where they conduct orgies, mass torture, cannibalism (Spirit Cooking comes to mind, along with Spirit Eating), or group sacrifices. Group indoctrination, hazing ceremonies, and blackmail can also occur at these places.

Other locations include military bases, labs, and secret underground bases for genetic experiments, cloning, and for Super Soldier programs. Since some of these locations are top secret it may not be possible to find them, but you can find the trafficking networks that ultimately go to them. Locations like these are also likely to be tied to various groups.

Groups are numerous and varied. Examples are big pharma companies, bio-tech companies, IRL umbrella corporations, and large-scale cults and globalist groups. These groups can conduct any mixture of the previously mentioned activities that require people from human trafficking. These ending points in of themselves would have their own connections within them to different groups and individuals. The “end product” that these groups produce from the people they get through human trafficking may also be relocated and distributed to different places and organizations.

Guessing certain end points and seeing if the starting and midpoints happen to go to them, or are within the proximity of them, can be a valid strategy for finding them out.

>3/3
>>
>>135596569
Things are starting to get pretty exciting aren't they? You can feel that we're becoming a threat to those shills now.
>>
LAST TIME ON /SCHIZOG/
>Frank claims to have inside knowledge on shills
>Frank can't tell when I post anon
>OP contains random bullshit I made up
>Lmao hollowed out gas trucks
ALL THIS AND MORE ONLY ON /POL/
>>
File: 1497659212162.jpg (559KB, 940x2478px) Image search: [Google]
1497659212162.jpg
559KB, 940x2478px
Look for these kinds of things to map out the trafficking networks (courtesy of Anon5):

1) [Secret Compartments in Vehicles/Ships/Aircraft & Types of Transport](Vans, Semi-Trucks, Buses, Trains etc for Land, Yachts, Cruise Ships, Container/Cargo Ships, Ferry's etc for Sea, Private Jets, Commercial/Cargo Flights, etc for Air.)(Sewers & Subway Tunnels can also be used).

2) [Abandoned Large Buildings in/around Sanctuary Cities.](Big enough to act as Distribution Centers/Warehouses for Trafficking Networks(Weapons, Drugs, People, Body parts/remains, etc))

3) [2016 Election District Map's Blue Parts](In relation to Trafficking Routes, Sanctuary Cities, etc. Work on combining different Maps to see the full picture/patterns.)

Pedo's are not the only groups the Kids are going to & Trafficking has several different categories:

1) [Government]

(For things like Super Soldier programs, Cloning & Body Modifications)

2) [Corporation/Business]

(For things like Genetic Testing/Experimentation & Chimera's)

3) [Criminal]

(Drugs, Weapons, Sex Slaves & Children)

4) [Cult]

(Sacrifices, Blackmail & Indoctrination)

5) [Intel Agencies]

(Brainwashing for Spy/Informant programs & Special Agent operations)

6) [Breeding/Harvesting Farms]

(Selectively Bred/Produced Humans, Organs/Fetuses/Blood & Supplying Trafficking Networks/Centers)

7) [Hollywood]

(Truman Show breeding/handling operations.)

Another thing to note is the use of trafficking for organ harvesting and slave labor (think Qatar for instance).
>>
File: 62292862_p0.png (269KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
62292862_p0.png
269KB, 550x750px
>>135596661
Surely they'll get bored and go away before too long.
>>
>>135596690
You are truly the most psychotic one, I can tell. Quite the piece of work. You're like the final shill boss.
>>
>>135596690

Nice disinfo shill- hollowed out gas trucks are a brilliant smuggling method. if you were posting fake info it wouldn't be so logical.
>>
>>135596831
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
>>
Some info I came after being tipped off on this "frank" guy people were shilling. Apparently he was arrested on prostitution charges. Does the map line up?

https://patch.com/massachusetts/reading/four-men-arrested-including-reading-man-following-pro0fd4ebb49d
>Members of the Woburn Police Department arrested four men following separate investigations on charges of sexual conduct for a fee.

>According to a release, on March 15 members of the Woburn Police Department working with members Southern Middlesex Regional Drug Task Force conducted a prostitution sting at local hotels. The investigation included posting online advertisements for female prostitutes and a female contact to set up the transactions.

>As a result of the investigations police arrested the following suspects:

>Steven M. Puglielli, 40, of 34 Heather Drive, Reading. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>James C. Barr, 50, of 5 Cedar Ridge Road, Bedford. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>Frank H. Slaunwhite, 42, of 66 Houghton St., Woburn. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>Alexander L. Halsey, 40, of 4 Arlington Road, Apartment 3R, Woburn. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.

>In each case the men entered a hotel room after discussing paying for sexual conduct and put down money for the transaction. All funds were recovered for evidence.

We should dig deeper on this Frank guy, there might be something there.
>>
>>135596933
they are to irrational to understand it.
>>
>>135596898
>If it's logical it must be true
Somebody never learned the difference between a valid and a true argument.

>>135597063
That's his uncle, I think. Frank/Frank36x/Scrinrusher/Scr1nrusher/Antasaur/Scrin4132 is still in college.
>>
>>135596690
This is a scare tactic btw, the OP doesn't have any thing from his. Nothing in it hasn't been looked into enough such that it is a faulty lead.
>>
Mark McLarty and the McLarty dealerships of Arkansas and the McLarty-Clinton connection
>>
>>135597189
I assure you it does. If anon5 is telling the truth, he can sort out my lies from the truth.
>>
>>135597337
You really are a case example of a sociopath you know. You're something different from the others I'll give you that.
>>
File: we did it m8.jpg (57KB, 506x488px) Image search: [Google]
we did it m8.jpg
57KB, 506x488px
>>135597455
Thanks, I try.
>>
I'm trying to watch game of thrones, so I'm abandoning this bread for now, and coming up with some ridiculous shit that you /x/kids will swallow whole later
>>
Remember everyone right now our focus should be California, especially the L.A. area. That is getting a very notable reaction out of the shills.
>>
>>135598128

Good idea. GTA V's map is based on LA, so I'm going to go drive around in freeroam and see if any clues show up.
>>
File: 1501374081486.png (200KB, 640x405px) Image search: [Google]
1501374081486.png
200KB, 640x405px
Regarding Greyhound buses from last thread >>135597471
>>
>>135598128
Nice try anon6
We know it's you, you're not bamboozling us yet again
>>
File: E.Y.E.png (187KB, 450x501px) Image search: [Google]
E.Y.E.png
187KB, 450x501px
>>135598376
Woah hold on here, I'm anon6. He's the original character Franksmoker.
Get it right.
>>
File: screenshot7317.jpg (186KB, 836x808px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot7317.jpg
186KB, 836x808px
>>135597063
check out the shed with a strange reinforced jumbo-sized door and ramp, it's the perfect size to drag in/out bodies with the ATV. I also noticed the children's play set in the background, which is strange for a singe man.

off to the right you'll noticed a well-traveled path that goes into the woods. What it might be being used for I don't know. I'm going to check out the other names on the arrest sheet as well, but this is certainly telling. Maybe I'm looking to much into it, but this might be the holding cell or even disposal sight.
>>
>>135597455
>You really are a case example of a sociopath
>says Team Alefantis
>>
Anyone who is trying to get you to look away form the CA region is probably a shill, FYI.
>>
>>135598580

The 'For Sale' sign could be a secret message there are children for sale. The ATV is obviously not really used for anything- there's no where to drive it around in the picture.
>>
>>135598427
You're obviously using a proxy and being hostile against your own self on purpose
Not falling for that again, we can smell your trolling from a mile away now
>>
>>135597063
So he uses hookers?

Off topic, distracting, ignore etc. Frank meme is yawn. Also how many britbong here? Do we have numbers for a /UKHTG/? Could be a better way to sort things here. We know they use:
- care system
- schools/extra curricular activities
- kids entertainment
- take-away restaurants (shitty ones run by shitskins)

Any more? The networks here are smaller but more prolific - it will be harder, as it is very decentralised. We have to follow it all the way up.
>>
>>135598580
>children's play set in the background, which is strange for a singe man.
also should be noted, Mr. Slaunwhite is a pediatrician.
>>
File: 1501134926611.jpg (48KB, 600x429px) Image search: [Google]
1501134926611.jpg
48KB, 600x429px
>>135598580
Let's not focus on private residences in these threads.
>>
>>135598947
gas yourself, frankbong
>>
>>135598990

Sounds like a shill doesn't like us getting close
>>
File: pants.gif (96KB, 314x570px) Image search: [Google]
pants.gif
96KB, 314x570px
>>135598927
How do I know you're not me?
LIQUID
STOP THIS THING
>>
>>135598580
There is definitely a creepy vibe here holy shit
Saving that pic so I can reuse it in other threads, that seems like a solid lead
>>
File: screenshot27317.jpg (114KB, 762x357px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot27317.jpg
114KB, 762x357px
>>135598836
there is a path off to the right like I mentioned. Going around I can't get a clear view because the trees become too dense. There is something definitely back there though.
>>
>>135598990
sure thing dershowitz
>>
>>135599115
If anyone needs to know, this person is a shill. I know how by the way they type.
>>
>>135599187
This guy is also a shill for anyone who doesn't know.
>>
>>135599246
This guy too.
Shills everywhere.
>>
>>135596661

Exactly.

>>135596690

All I had to do to make this Shill reveal himself was wait. Every single post he did, he was getting more and more antsy til until he finally cracked.

>>135597063

Boston actually has several Trafficking Networks connected to it.

1) The Sea/Coast routes that start in New York, going all the way up to Maine, which then they are transferred and head to UK/Ireland & Europe.

2) Road Networks/Fleets that connects Boston with Rhode Island & Connecticut.

Some of the cargo is very VIP & many rich Clubs are involved.

So by them going after that Frank kid, they ended up revealing the [New England Trafficking Network].

>>135598657

That region likely why they all showed up at once.

>>135598365

Interesting.

>>135598648

The [DC Trafficking Network] is not connected to CCP, but CCP made for a great distraction to get people to not look into it.
>>
>>135599201

Why would this yard have one part mowed, one part overgrown? It makes no sense- there has to be something going on there. Body disposal maybe?
>>
>>135598990
I'm not including any clear shot of the house for that reason. Still this is worth looking into, the shills seem upset by it. If A5 is right, then this Frank guy is working for them and is being set up as the fall guy.
>>
>>135599336
>All I had to do to make this Shill reveal himself was wait. Every single post he did, he was getting more and more antsy til until he finally cracked.

But you told us you could see what people were typing on 4chan before they even hit post? How come you waited so long to reveal the Shill?
>>
>>135599135
Stay the fuck away
We are definitely onto something with this >>135598580, and you're trying to distract us
Got other pics anon ?
>>
>>135599397
>this Frank guy is working for them

Then we should start contacting people in his life and start taking his world apart, maybe it will make him switch sides
>>
>>135599437

Yeah that shed just creeps me out. Someone should sneak over and see what they can find
>>
File: brouzouful message.png (44KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
brouzouful message.png
44KB, 803x688px
>>135599336
Oh yeah you sure showed us by saying you didn't know if something was legit even though there were posts calling you Frank from the same IP, and a history of funposting. Why not make the reveal last week when I was posting "evidence?" or last night, or any other time you've been in /htg/ and I've graced it with my supremely redpilled presence?

>>135599476
Somebody called his dad or something.
>>
>>135599437
>>135599476
You can't be more obvious...
>>
>>135599208
what will i type next kike5
>>135599311
This guy's a shill
>>135599336
>The [DC Trafficking Network] is not connected to CCP
>still believing this kike
>>
>>135599562
Remember to auto hide the guys I pointed out, will make them less distracting.
>>
>>135599402

Because I knew that he was going to reveal himself on his own.

Just like how I knew that you guys would switch tactics & try to get people to focus on the House you think that Frank kid is living at.
>>
>>135599336
Guess we will just have to keep looking into LA since that is what seems to be bothering them so much.

What other routes besides the ocean are they using? Any details we might want to know?
>>
>>135599643
>Because I knew that he was going to reveal himself on his own.

And why did you put information he posted into the maps?
>>
File: ShillsExposed.gif (689KB, 1688x2849px) Image search: [Google]
ShillsExposed.gif
689KB, 1688x2849px
>>135596393

In [Pic Related] is the Shill Operation being done against the KB & /HTG/ Threads.

It was started on 6/2 & then on 6/3 the London Bridge Attack happened. The Shills had foreknowledge about the Terror Attack due to them being part of the same ISIS Network (That also did the Manchester & Westminster Attacks), which is why they did/started the Shill Operation a day before in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads ahead of time.

Bilderberg (which was going on during that Timeframe), IC “fingerprints” & those in CNN familiar with Doxing were also involved. CNN eventually made a deal with ISIS to hire that ISIS Filmmaker if they Doxed that Trump GIF Sharer for them. The exact same tactic of “doxing a random person (who then deletes accounts after seeing/finding out about the dox) in hopes to use that person’s information to attack someone/something else” was done in both cases. (The Shills really went “all in” after a Red Herring, showing desperation & paranoia)

The Shills put “Deep Drive” CP into the “Frank Memes/Images/Pics” they tend to post. It’s called “Deep Drive” CP because it’s still in the computer(s) even if the images are deleted & special/advanced tech/hardware/security systems are required to spot/detect it. (This type of CP is predominately used for Blackmail & Compromising. CP Distributors have access to it)

“Deep Drive” CP is how they are going to bring down 4chan (Hiro & Moderators take note) by “Poisoning the Well” with images/memes that have it. Pedophile Operatives inside Governments/Agencies/Military’s will use it to Compromise everyone (“Good Guys” & “Bad Guys”, Pedo’s are Evil that will spare no one) unless they are stopped beforehand.

They will also try to start War(while also killing Trump’s admin as “revenge” for taking down the Pedo Networks) by say “Russia” put the CP on/in the computers. Pedo’s will use the confusion to hide, escape and/or claim “innocence”.
>>
File: pyramid.png (164KB, 571x467px) Image search: [Google]
pyramid.png
164KB, 571x467px
>>135599643
Hey Frank, why not tell OP which """""leads""" are false and save him some time?
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-30-23-49-36.png (628KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-30-23-49-36.png
628KB, 480x854px
>>135597063

We got this address not too long ago, I remember anon said to check it, I did.

1/3

I will be checking to see where this is in relation to the other addresses.
>>
>>135599779
If you're trying to spook me out of all people, you are truly wasting your time.
>>
>>135599397
That would make a lot of sense actually
Hence the reason he's trying to distract people with vague and contradicting posts, he's just hiding his own dirty deeds
>>
>>135599558
>Somebody called his dad or something.
Holy shit thats funny, link?

Were you at the thread where frank's dad linkdin posted? Frankdad is a SPINE SURGEON

WHEN FRANK SAYS HE'S SENDING THE BEETLES, HE"S SAYING HE'LL TELL HIS DAD
>>
File: IMG_1639.jpg (60KB, 463x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1639.jpg
60KB, 463x438px
So what exacly do you guys do around here?
>>
>>135599558
Better question to ask is why Anon5 still allowed around here.

I guess he somehow serves a useful purpose. Now that's fucking funny.
>>
>>135599868

Maybe frank isn't really schizo but he's actually using it as a way to cover his pedo deeds- sending us all on wild goose chases to dig up info on rival pedo orgs
>>
>>135599846
Not at all, I'm asking Frank to use his knowledge of shillery to help you by pointing out what "leads" and "evidence" are stuff I made up. Surely somebody who knew I was bullshitting this whole time bothered to make note of that, right?

>>135599714
Right?
>>
>>135599846
Wait, you're Anon5 ? Why are you responding with another ID ?
>>
To be honest, not sure if this is helpful or not, but when I was pregnant I was very young and highly considering adoption, didn't and now I'm a mom but that's fun so far. Uhhhh, looked around for agencies in the MidWest, I honestly wanted to find a gay couple because I know they do have a harder time adopting and noticed that a lot of it has to do with the fact that a lot of the services are religiously based.
Here are some examples:

http://www.bellefairejcb.org/

https://jewishcincinnati.org/directory/adoption-connection---a-program-of-jewish-family-service

https://www.jfscinti.org/adoption-connection/

https://jfscolumbus.org/about-us/our-history/

http://www.kveller.com/article/how-to-get-started-with-adoption/

http://www.jcfs.org/

http://www.juf.org/guide/detail.aspx?id=31844

http://jewishchildrensadoption.org/

http://www.aish.com/jw/s/48908177.html

https://naamat.org/areas/midwest-area/

http://www.cfskc.org/

http://www.stlcfs.org/

https://www.bethany.org/

http://www.allblessings.org/

http://www.christianadopt.org/

https://www.adoptionagencyratings.com/adoption-services/christian-family-services-of-the-midwest-inc
>>
>>135599936
We track trafficking networks.

Though not much of that is likely to happen tonight since there is a major shilling operation going on at the moment.
>>
>>135599931

I would very much like the info for his dad. I would ask him to persuade his son to stop posting crazy shit on the internet.
>>
File: holmedlead.jpg (217KB, 952x540px) Image search: [Google]
holmedlead.jpg
217KB, 952x540px
So ignoring all the shills, I'm digging into this Frank guy more and more and came across the Holmed Corporation. Guess what they specialize in? Medical supplies. What are the odds of all of this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oTtrFi5tso
>>
>>135600018
>when I was pregnant
LONDON
>>
>>135600018
>I honestly wanted to find a gay couple because I know they do have a harder time adopting

Nice, you could have given them a nice toy to groom up. You're SoooOoooo progressive!
>>
>>135600020
>We track trafficking networks.

You draw lines on maps. You have tracked precisely zero traffickers
>>
To that guy who asked why nobody has bothered to kill me yet:
Why would you do that? That isn't really nice.
>>
>>135600020
I'd be willing to test how long the shills stay up for. I am quite determined when it comes to this.
>>
>>135600020
Thank you, who exacly would shill a cause like this?
>>
>>135600143
Frank is usually in bed by 12:30 AM.
>>
>>135599643
>would switch tactics & try to get people to focus on the House you think that Frank kid is living at.
your fuckup was when you said the exact same things while pretending you weren't frank, hundreds to thousands of times.
>>
File: 1482794751313.png (3KB, 310x253px) Image search: [Google]
1482794751313.png
3KB, 310x253px
>>135600044
>ignoring all the shills
>is a a shill
nice try shlohmo
>>
>>135600177
Pedophiles, essentially.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-01-54-05.png (686KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-01-54-05.png
686KB, 480x854px
>>135599808

2/3

I outlined why this would be an excellent location for secret comings and goings.

Many cut throughs.
Paths through woods, the little shortcuts every neighborhood has..

I see this address is on the list.

Frank..
>>
>>135600223
One last thing, who is frank
>>
>>135600134
Obviously tripfags make him antsy. They're lame, but who cares about attention whores whoring? Like anon5, idc, but he's provided a couple of useful leads at least. But do.yourself a favour, stop stripfagging. Let your posting style speak for itself.

>>135600031
Nah let him be. Like alot here he's an aspiring and it's his only hobby.
>>
>>135600121
You seem pretty upset about the fact that I am digging around the LA operation so it is clear that this is not the case.

>>135600177 (checked)
Pedophiles who are worried we might cut off their supply for the most part.
>>
>>135600328
Reminder to auto hide this gentleman as well.
>>
>>135600188
>zing
>hitler confirms
>>
>>135600044
There is something obviously off with his dead, soulless stare
You think they could be a hub ? Moving people along with medical supplies ?
>>
>>135600188
All your dox work and you still don't even know what Frank's schedule is like.
>>
I just realized that this is a Cargo Cult.

People see investigations with lines drawn on maps, and they want to recreate that. Except those lines are the end result of actual investigation and work.

https://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/03/27/cargo-cult-south-pacific/
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-01-50-57.png (531KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-01-50-57.png
531KB, 480x854px
>>135600328

3/3

This..
>>
>>135600328
>>135600519

WE

DRAW

LINES

ON

MAPS
>>
>>135600044
More info from Holmed site

>September 4, 2014 (Attleboro, Massachusetts) – Precision Engineered Products LLC (PEP), a global manufacturer of precision plastic and metal components and devices, has completed acquisition of Advanced Precision Products (APP) business divisions Holmed, HowesTemco, Premco and Profiles. The four brands augment PEP's robust manufacturing solutions portfolio with complex metal machining and cold forming capabilities. End applications range from surgical drill guides to oil sand screens.

>Holmed manufactures orthopedic surgical instruments including hip, knee, shoulder, and spine instruments, as well as spinal implants.

I'm going to do some digging tonight into PEP including all their investors. Someone should look at HowesTemco and Premco and see if they are also in the vicinity of the HT Boston network
>>
>>135600369
A kid who follows some of the Knowledge Bomb threads on 4chan. He got doxxed by the shill operation but they got the wrong person, kind of like when CNN doxxed the gif creator. Now they're just doubling down because a number of them are drug users/mentally ill and have become incredibly paranoid.

If you start typing in a certain style, they will accuse you of being Frank.
>>
>>135600089
No, it's because I am gay so I know how it is lol
Not SJW-gay tho
>>
How the hell does hokey ass Fort Wayne fit into all of this?
>>
>>135600685
A few people pointed it out in previous threads. I might remove it since not too much else has come from it.
>>
>>135600658

>get doxed
>no it wasn't me haha wrong guy

why does everyone use that tactic
>>
>>135600517
>I just realized that this is a Cargo Cult.
>People see investigations with lines drawn on maps, and they want to recreate that. Except those lines are the end result of actual investigation and work.
>https://ultraculture.org/blog/2014/03/27/cargo-cult-south-pacific/
>>
>>135600679
I'd recommend posting your lead in these threads another evening. There's a lot of shilling going on right now.

>>135600742
I'm kind of curious, what kind of drugs do you use? Amphetamines? Cocaine? Mix of both with some Marhuanas thrown in as well?
>>
>>135600834
nah remember those are all payed shills. They probably have xanax right from the doc. With some opiades for all their pain.
>>
>>135600834
I've noticed, already had it saved on wordpad because of a thread that closed before I could post it, thank you tho~
>>
>>135600519
Creepy as fuck
That does look like the kind of place where you lock up people or stash their bodies
>>135600637
People should get in touch with investors and tell them about Slauenwhite's involvement with ghost fleets.. it's a matter of urgency now I think we can all agree
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-12-20-21-37-10.png (408KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-12-20-21-37-10.png
408KB, 480x854px
>>135600569

WE

AREN'T

THE

ONLY

ONES
>>
>>135599707

I'm merely a contributor to these threads. Not the ones running them.

>>135599664

The Shills are using "Frank", as a way to distract people from the Trafficking Networks that Boston is connected to.

>>135600177

Shills who are Pedophiles and/or Terrorists.

>>135600190

Because you guys are so stupid that you went "all in" on a narrative that was never relevant or connected to me.

I've been saying that since the beginning of your little Shill Operation.

>>135599558

By exposing yourself, you revealed the whole Shill plans that they were going to or have done to /HTG/.
>>
>>135600637
They have an office attached to the gym where I workout.... always an unusual number of luxury sports cars there.
>>
>>135600964
That anon6 guy, he's different from the other shills. Is he more guilty of actual crimes than the other shills?
>>
>>135600400
>FRANK POST
>R
>A
>N
>K
>>
>>135601191
Shut up frank
>>
>>135600962
OwO, what's this???
>>
>>135601191
Dude I'm a monster, I eat instant coffee with no water sometimes and wear my boots indoors.
>>
What the heck is frank, i am so confused i feel like i am watching the climax in a tv show i have never seen before
>>135601217
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-28-12-14-17.png (200KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-28-12-14-17.png
200KB, 480x854px
>>135600954
This house is on the list of the "busted"

I think someone is trying to show how these things work. We should look into these cases.
>>
>>135601191
if you actually hide all of them. You see how slow it is. This can't be all found out in a day.
>>
>>135600938
This particular kind of mental illness is the result of bipolarity/schizophrenia is made worse by uppers and maybe long term marijuana use.

>>135600964
Interesting. Once I burn out all the investigative leads I have for Los Angeles I will take a look at Boston.

Is Anon6 a Pedophile as well or just one of the dumbasses helping out?

>>135601217
You better pop another 30mil and put a pot of coffee on anon, there's such a massive shill operation to bust! No time for sleep.
>>
File: NN INC.jpg (128KB, 1069x411px) Image search: [Google]
NN INC.jpg
128KB, 1069x411px
>>135600981
Are you serious? Also to the OP accusing me of being a shill. Has anyone investigated this lead before? The deeper I look into PEP, the further the rabbit hole goes down

>Precision Engineered Products LLC was formerly known as Electrical Contacts Business of Cookson Group and changed its name to Precision Engineered Products LLC in January 2003. The company was incorporated in 2002 and is based in Attleboro, Massachusetts. It has facilities in the United States, Mexico, China, and internationally. As of October 19, 2015, Precision Engineered Products LLC operates as a subsidiary of NN Inc.

So it has the infrastructure already put in place throughout the world. This is way too much for one person

http://www.nninc.com/about/locations/

Can someone overlay this map with the known HT routes?
>>
>>135600031
https://www.linkedin.com/in/fharriswhite

It's public again.
>>
File: EVILS OF GANGSTERISM.gif (37KB, 420x314px) Image search: [Google]
EVILS OF GANGSTERISM.gif
37KB, 420x314px
>>135601353
>What is Frank
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/128110932/#q128110932

Laughed out of starcraft 2
Laughed out of planetside 2
Laughed out of Reddit
Currently being laughed out of 4chan.
>>
Any idea where the shills are coming from?
>>
>>135601664
Some of them live in CA, and possibly around the Boston area too.
>>
>>135601753
EU and US
>>
File: 1500855705448.jpg (54KB, 976x351px) Image search: [Google]
1500855705448.jpg
54KB, 976x351px
>>135601664
Essentially the same channels as the shills during the election.
>>
File: FEELS GOOD MAN.jpg (128KB, 617x800px) Image search: [Google]
FEELS GOOD MAN.jpg
128KB, 617x800px
>>135601664
CWCville

>>135601753
>Around the boston area
Oh gee who do we know from there?
>>
File: abitt.png (165KB, 336x402px) Image search: [Google]
abitt.png
165KB, 336x402px
>>135601546
>>
File: 1501281851496.jpg (33KB, 727x519px) Image search: [Google]
1501281851496.jpg
33KB, 727x519px
>>135601350
I bet you even put your feet on the table, you uncouth slob!
>>
>>135601664
EU and US, some of them are East Coast and after tonight it looks like some must be in LA as well because they're freaking out over some digging I was doing into where humans being trafficked through Malibu are going to.
>>
>>135601664
payed by people who don't want this to come to light. It's not just these threads, its all of pol. Just payed to i guess clean up or try to change an
ideology which is based on logic with irrational and incoherent arguments.
>>
>>135601861
One time, I went to take a piss, and I used the urinal right next to somebody else.
>>
>>135601338

That's a map.

So is This.
>>
>>135601969
There's something about your images that you are doing on purpose.
>>
>>135601931
nice insight, frank
>>
>>135601969
You shouldn't show your dick to kids shillboi
>>
File: IMG_1694.jpg (70KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1694.jpg
70KB, 960x960px
This place is cool, i will have to come here more often
>>
>>135601771
wait so what about not opening the shill pictures. Is that an actual problem?
>>
File: PyramidPEPE.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
PyramidPEPE.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>135601191
>>135601546

If the Shills want to stop "Frank", they should go after Anon6.

>>135601353
>>135601664

See: >>135599714

>>135601546

1) Sanctuary Cities should take priority.

2) Dumbass, but definitely something more then that.
>>
>>135602052
Drop by sometime when we are not being shilled so hard. They're only here because we uncovered a spot where networks are moving people into Los Angeles.
>>
>>135601969
You just hope they'll offer to toss you off, don't you? In a 'no homo' kinda way.

>>135601634
He's been on 4ch a while mate.

>>135601572
Interesting, as A5 may say. But nah, really. Seems very convenient for this.
>>
File: 1485788732453.png (326KB, 672x738px) Image search: [Google]
1485788732453.png
326KB, 672x738px
>>135602052
Normally the threads are a little more on-topic.
>>
File: 234324.png (505KB, 1413x799px) Image search: [Google]
234324.png
505KB, 1413x799px
deepweb goy here.i have been thinking about extracting info from people but i don't have the sack to do it, im afraid. will anyone be my agent?
>>
Are there any Canadian connections?
>>
>>135602121
Will do
>>
File: dimension 911.jpg (875KB, 1618x1074px) Image search: [Google]
dimension 911.jpg
875KB, 1618x1074px
>>135602041
You'll never guess the deeper meaning.

>>135602046
Hey hold on, there were partitions. I'm a sick disgusting degenerate but even I draw the line somewhere.
>>
>>135602062
Don't download them that's for sure. If the shills are taken down then we shouldn't have any problems since law enforcement will know it was part of a plan. Higher ups already are aware of it so they'll give us a free pass as long as we're smart about things.
>>
File: 1494351713623.png (678KB, 800x751px) Image search: [Google]
1494351713623.png
678KB, 800x751px
>>135602257
All along the border, presumably.
>>
>>135602340
definitely not downloading anything. I should be fine where i live haha.
>>
>>135602069
1) What do you mean exactly? Was he the one to dox Frank? Or are you referring to the "Challenge" which no one has acted on apparently?

2) Noted

3) I could tell that from his comments. Something slovenly and off about him.
>>
>>135602334
Their purpose is to cause mental irritation and discomfort to get people to click away from the threads. The fact that you know this tactic tells me something about you. This guy's posts are especially important to hide.
>>
File: lmaogineer.png (1MB, 1680x888px) Image search: [Google]
lmaogineer.png
1MB, 1680x888px
>>135602340
I don't think you understand creep, I AM THE LAW

>>135602419
You're fucked dude, I'm hiding CP and lightning link CAD files in the thumbnails too.
>>
>>135602421
He's a sadist from what I can gather.
>>
File: NN STOCK.jpg (98KB, 1115x453px) Image search: [Google]
NN STOCK.jpg
98KB, 1115x453px
>>135602186
>Interesting, as A5 may say. But nah, really. Seems very convenient for this.
Where do pedos like to hide? In plain sight. It all makes sense when you think about it.

>Frank > Holmed > PEP > NN

They have the money, the technology, and the manpower to make this all work. What if it has been right in front of our eyes the whole time?
>>
Personally, the only reason i don't like human trafficking is that it's actually NOT human trafficking, but subhuman trafficking.
Why the fuck are they breeding and spreading subhumans ?
They don't need the help !
Breed and spread humans instead ! Why do i never hear about the trafficking of japanese, it's always niggers, beaners, niggers, chinks, niggers, slavs, niggers, curryniggers, niggers, sandniggers, niggers...
>>
>>135602625
A race was never mentioned.
>>
>tfw one of my good friends is going through a rough patch
>decides she is going to find someone on craigs list that will put her up as a "pay it forward" type thing after someone did the same for them
>apparently there's a ((("large community"))) of people that do this
>I'm convinced she's going to get raped/trafficked
Am I being paranoid? I saw Spoorloos when I was 12 so missing persons is my phobia.
Help me red pill her, I don't want a friend to end up as a sex slave.
>>
>>135602625
>implying young white girls aren't the most expensive human slaves
>>
File: 1490989438012.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
1490989438012.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
>>135602511
Checked
>>
>>135602421
Jesus Frank, everyone knows this is you, why dont you use a different proxy?
>>
>>135602698
Yeah and race is never mentionned when a youth is acting up but we all know it's always shitskins.
>>
>>135602334
>>135602511
Getting abused as a child isn't hidden because you project a self depreciating and edgy sense of humor

>>135602625
It's like you think these networks don't traffic white people/children too or something

Yakuza are involved with West Coast networks to some extent, but you don't hear much about it because they are not as prevalent as other groups.
>>
>>135602731
They're expensive because they're rares, as in the extreme exception.
Establish european breeding ground and i assure you the price would crash.
And it NEED to crash, people just want a hole, we need to make sure HUMAN holes are the cheapest !
>>
>>135602858
There's actually a mental trick to those images he posts.
>>
>>135602802
Ahh, pol, the only place where a person that uses a peace sign only cares about race in a human traffiking thread.
>>
File: C_gCiufXcAAi__x.jpg large.jpg (42KB, 422x509px) Image search: [Google]
C_gCiufXcAAi__x.jpg large.jpg
42KB, 422x509px
>>135602708
You might need to seek more substantial help than you can find here.
>>
>>135602935
You think you have figured it out or something?
>>
>>135602511
>lightning link CAD files

CAN CONFIRM ATF JUST SHOT MY DOG
>>
File: shitposting2.png (298KB, 459x462px) Image search: [Google]
shitposting2.png
298KB, 459x462px
>>135602463
Irritation you say?

>>135602858
Shitposting may be a sign of child abuse. If you see somebody using 4chan, call CPS immediately.
>>
>>135602898
>extreme exception.
dude do you even know how many white people disappear each year?
>>
>>135602980
Can confirm I just shot his dog
>>
>>135602978
It ties in with how pedo's love there really creepy art and why they try to push that kind of stuff on the masses. What I'm really wondering is how he learned about it, and I know of a way that he could've.
>>
>>135603014
Nah, I can just tell from your tone. You have a way of using bravado to hide your true emotions.
>>
>>135602760
Like this one
>>135602421
>Something off about him.

WHY PRETEND YOURE NOT FRANK WHILE SAYING THE IDENTICAL SAME THINGS FRANK HAS SAID WITH TRIPCODE

"Something off about him" you've said this many times with your trip on, FRANK
>>
>>135602421

1) R4R

If the Shills want to stop "Frank", they should be trying to stop Anon6

>>135602625
>>135603017

Humans sometimes have more value on the inside then the outside, but appearance definitely factors in for different Markets.
>>
>>135603126
>If the Shills want to stop "Frank", they should be trying to stop Anon6

OH WAHT AM I THEN?

CHOPPED LIVER?
>>
File: The Truth.jpg (131KB, 728x546px) Image search: [Google]
The Truth.jpg
131KB, 728x546px
Yes you heard it right, I'm actually VENOM FRANK
>>
File: pigs.png (1MB, 1349x569px) Image search: [Google]
pigs.png
1MB, 1349x569px
COP CAR OUTSIDE VERSA LOGISTICS WHY COPS COMING TO LOGISTICS BUILDING? CORRUPTION??? WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY HIDING!!!!!!
>>
>>135603229
SOLID FRANK WILL STOP YOU
>>
>>135603126
"Frank" is a made up Figure by Anon6. Thus stopping Anon6 will also stop the "Frank" Fantasy.
>>
File: Baby Snake.png (875KB, 592x784px) Image search: [Google]
Baby Snake.png
875KB, 592x784px
Actual picture of an babby being abducted before going ghost in a ghost fleet
>>
>>135602858
>more franktips
>Yakuza are involved with West Coast networks to some extent, but you don't hear much about it because they are not as prevalent as other groups.
>franks exact voice
It's like you don't even try anymore.
>>
>>135603351
I would seriously advise hiding his posts. He is doing something intentional with the images he's using and I'm not talking about the CP embedded in them.
>>
File: busride2_1920.jpg (1012KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
busride2_1920.jpg
1012KB, 1920x1080px
>>135603111
>checked
I'd like to hear theories about artistic motifs.
>>
>>135603229
Why is he obsessing about your images ? Is there something special about them ?
>>
>>135603411
>I made myself up
Oh shit
Am I stuck in cycles of guilt? Do I need to kill my mentor?
>>
>>135603448
Occultists would know about them, that's another interesting thing about it.
>>
>>135603411
Nice work, Frank!
>>
>>135603303
AERIAL ROOF MARKINGS 755 HOW FIND OUT INFORMATION ON THIS CAR?
>>
File: 1475467155681.jpg (15KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1475467155681.jpg
15KB, 413x395px
>>135603126
Ah, I see what you are getting at.

>>135603426
That's real creepy that you keep that in reserve to post on the 4chins

>>135603433
How would you know what Frank's voice sounds like?
>>
File: trolley4.png (108KB, 645x429px) Image search: [Google]
trolley4.png
108KB, 645x429px
>>135603475
They're special because I thought they were good enough to save. Also one or two are OC that I never get the chance to post.

>>135603569
He used to upload videos of him commenting over Starcraft games, but those were deleted when he was revealed as Anon5.
>>
>>135603483
Is this the shilling you guys where talking about, because hes not even that annoying, to me atleast
>>
>>135603569
Look up modern art and you might see a similarity to the images he posts. (the especially bad modern art that is)
>>
File: eff ayy.png (65KB, 977x500px) Image search: [Google]
eff ayy.png
65KB, 977x500px
>>135603640
I think I'm the shill. I'd ask Frank, but he might be me.
>>
>>135603126
Am I correct about the images anon6 is using? I really do believe it's a type of mental trick that he using with them.
>>
>>135603633
I was secretly hoping you harvested them from his social media accounts and basically fucked with him by posting them here
>>
>>135603779
>but he might be me
He cant be you if he's me, I'm Frank.
>>
>>135603303
https://www.google.com.au/maps/@34.0166772,-117.9559209,45a,35y,180h,45.05t/data=!3m1!1e3
>>
File: MS DDOS.png (331KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
MS DDOS.png
331KB, 650x720px
>>135603792
They're frankenstein controls

>>135603839
Somebody else did that in a previous thread

>>135603869
Are you me too?
>>
>>135603779
>>135603869
Aren't we all Frank shillanons?

>>135603677
Interesting, I really don't pay attention to degenerate modern (((art)))
>>
>>135603633
Also, I picture him sounding like kermit the frog with a triple dose of prozac, is that correct ?
>>
>>135604010
Unlike the other shills he has a bit of a more advanced method to his madness.
>>
File: IMG_1652.jpg (58KB, 600x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1652.jpg
58KB, 600x596px
>>135604032
>>
>>135598365
I have had friends in the transportation business tell me that they have seen this kind of thing before (one adult with one or two kids).

They don't have to be kids though, it could even be a teen girl or something like that.
>>
File: J3TFP.gif (2MB, 285x214px) Image search: [Google]
J3TFP.gif
2MB, 285x214px
>>135604032
Unfortunately, I haven't been graced with the glorious tones of Frank's voice, so I don't know.
>>
>>135604010
Fuck off, Frank.
>>
File: 1497801338827.jpg (157KB, 1489x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497801338827.jpg
157KB, 1489x2048px
>>135604158
Good observation. I've seen a "guardian" with a group of kids who I thought was a teenager himself, until I saw the full, blonde beard.
>>
>>135603569
>>135603411

Think about how "all in" the Shills have went in hopes of discrediting the KB Threads.

They are even Shilling up threads trying to stop Trafficking Networks.

What's interesting is that during the 6/2 Shill operation I only got involved to see who exactly was behind the operation in the first place.

It was too easy to make them go 'all in", allowing me to figure out who was behind it. Now they are so convinced that they have became paranoid & have nothing else to live for other then to Shill whatever I post.

Things got more interesting when one of the Shills put "Deep Drive" CP into those images of the poor kid that got doxed. Those pictures have been seen on Terror Websites & the Deep Web.

By simply making them go "all in", they willingly downloaded all those CP images that the Shill put in them.

Then they pushed the narrative so hard that it collapsed in on itself overtime & the Shills have became Paranoid calling everyone(including themselves) the kids name.

>>135603792

Yes.
>>
File: URANIUM YOU SAY.gif (22KB, 122x186px) Image search: [Google]
URANIUM YOU SAY.gif
22KB, 122x186px
>>135604346
I knew a guy who had a beard at 14. He's probably a chimera super soldier.
>>
>>135604316
How can I be Frank anon, you just said that you are him? Unless in your split personality of a mind that is something normal and logical.

>>135604346
It's something to consider. I'm wondering if that kind of operation is something a gang would engage in. While other clients might want an outfit that is more professional/military in background and who doesn't use public transport.
>>
>>135604546
>Things got more interesting when one of the Shills put "Deep Drive" CP into those images of the poor kid that got doxed

That's a bold strategy to keep people from downloading your dox images. Good idea.
>>
>>135604546
So you're saying that some of them are doubling down because accepting that they've downloaded CP is more mentally upsetting than refusing to admit they were wrong about the dox. It's easier to think that you're just claiming that to keep people from downloading them.

What exactly is anon6's strategy with his images?
>>
File: frankbomb.jpg (124KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
frankbomb.jpg
124KB, 640x480px
>>135603987
I'm not that Frank kid, but by going after him you shill's are only showing how much these threads are scaring you.

>>135604141
There is a major shilling operation going on, keep digging.

>>135604346
You're on the right track.
>>
>>135604546
well but that seems really stupid? why would anyone do such thing. But i guess with money and immunity you don't really care.
Even clicking thumbnail?
>>
>>135604669
Because your anon6. Your really triggered that I found out you invented me.

>>135604921
Shill's really bothered by the information I'm getting out.
>>
>>135605173
It's about creating plausible deniability for those who are actually guilty and sewing general chaos in the long run.

>>135605203
Yes, I am the real Anon6, the tripcode poster is actually just a pedo LARPing
>>
>>135603448
Maybe another time I could explain it more with what I happen to know about it.
>>
>>135596537
I live in Albuquerque, what can I do to help out?
>>
>>135605469
Observe and report mostly.
>>
>>135605397
Shills are starting to dissipate again as it gets late on the East Coast. I'm gonna start digging into the LA networks again.
>>
>>135605531
Excellent, LA is where something big is hidden for sure it seems.
>>
>>135604730

Actually the reason why the Shill did it was to compromise the rest of the Shills & make them "play ball" to continue the Shill operation longer then what it was supposed to.

The Shills figured that if they doxed/targeted who they thought was me, that I would stop posting.

Obviously they didn't dox the right person since I'm still posting.

>>135604921

1) Yep.

2) Mess with the mind to some extent.

>>135605173

The CP only would get on the computer if the person downloaded/saved the image(s).

Intel Agencies have used to to compromise/sabotage each-other in the past.
>>
File: 1501417963729.jpg (172KB, 600x957px) Image search: [Google]
1501417963729.jpg
172KB, 600x957px
>>135605397
Keep up the good work.
>>
>>135605591
Thank you and I shall.
>>
>>135605578
>>135605531

Distribution Centers have different sizes.

LA is one of the places that has a Large one.
>>
>>135605581
>Obviously they didn't dox the right person since I'm still posting.

What if it was the right person and you're still posting?
>>
File: yamika.png (597KB, 891x849px) Image search: [Google]
yamika.png
597KB, 891x849px
>>135599714
>The Shills
>The Shills
>The Shills
Look what I found Frank, here's (((you))) getting caught using the same capitals with your trip off, pretending you're not Frank.

>>135244237
http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/135232276/#q135244237
>>
>>135605302
>>135605668
>one and the same massive, raging faggot
>>
>>135605581
It is generally distressing but you'd have to really be mentally unbalanced to refuse to acknowledge it. Even I knew about CP being uploaded to computers without the users' knowledge and I have no background in tech.

>>135605668
Alright, I'm guessing that it's somewhere in either South Central or East LA. Those places are either poor or have organized crime problems.

If I had to guess I would rule out the San Fernando Valley though because Sepulveda Pass means that part of Los Angeles is not especially well connected to the rest of the city. The porn industry isn't a big enough client for the Distribution Center to be located up there I feel like.

Are Distribution Centers going to be at central locations where a bunch of highways/roads meet as a general rule?
>>
File: 1501046614835.jpg (21KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1501046614835.jpg
21KB, 300x300px
>>135606190
Fuck off, no one is looking into your shitty (((lead)))
>>
>>135605694

Read these again:

>>135599714
>>135604546
>>135605581

The Shills went after a unconnected target, went "all in" & now have became paranoid.

All the Information I've talked about is Truth.

>>135605958
>>135606036

Typing styles can be replicated or created. Not difficult.

>>135606126

1) Exactly.

2) Distribution Centers can service multiple Cities & smaller Distribution Centers. The larger ones in the Coast Cities are also used to supply oversea's Networks.

3) Sometimes.
>>
>>135605578
You know what? I was just combing over a map of all the major freeways in LA.

The Tyson Foods LA location is literally at the epicenter of multiple routes that lead to locations where people are/could be trafficked from.

The 10 (Marina Del Rey and Coachella/Nevada), the 110 (Palos Verdes, VIP clients and the only other stretch of coastline other than Malibu where you could even possibly land panga boats without being noticed), the 101 (Malibu/Ventura/NorCal), the 405 (San Diego) and the 5 (Central/NorCal).

It's also very easy to get downtown and to Hollywood, where we know there is trafficking in places like Toluca Hills.

Seems like it I had to take a wild guess the Distribution Center would be somewhere around this area since there are so many freeways.

>>135606588
Ok, so Los Angeles services multiple other Distribution Centers, probably in places like Nevada, Central California, maybe even north of there.

What do you think about my analysis above? On the right track?
>>
>>135607025
Things are starting to add up now, correlating things with the sanctuary cities, Tyson, and the paid protests is giving us ways to focus in on certain areas and limit how much we have to comb through.
>>
File: [Pyramid].jpg (124KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
[Pyramid].jpg
124KB, 1024x819px
>>135607025
>>135607325

Definitely on the right track.

/HTG/ should focus on Cities/Sanctuary Cities. That way a Method(that can be applied to other locations) can be created to find Ghost Fleets & Distribution Centers, which will lead to the Trafficking Networks.
>>
>>135598580
thats a neat house
>>
>>135607518
>HTG/ should focus on Cities/Sanctuary Cities
what about my Holmed lead? Shills are avoiding talking about it so there must be something there. Unless you are a shill which I'm starting to believe anon.

>>135602557
>>135601572
>>135600637
>>135600044
>>135597063
>>
File: tyson.png (534KB, 2168x1366px) Image search: [Google]
tyson.png
534KB, 2168x1366px
>>135607325
I mean, Tyson is not the only company I'm sure. But look at their map, they have almost no branches out on the West Coast except for in LA, San Diego and SF. And their location in LA just happens to be at the intersection of a bunch of convenient routes for trafficking?

>>135607518
Thanks A5 I think I am starting to get a feel for what we need to look for.

Weird how the shills all disappeared suddenly.

>>135607776
Fuck off no one is going to dig into your shit Frank dox.
>>
>>135607325
Also note the location of their property in Washington >>135607843

We might want to check that city out and see what comes up in the local news for sex crimes, trafficking etc.

Busting the Distribution Center in LA would be a big win for us though. Would probably reveal all kinds of shit with Elites there which is great for us long term.
>>
>>135607843
True, there are definitely others beside Tyson. It's possible that maybe Cargill does something similar to Tyson, but we were never really able to confirm that. I would assume the other companies who are in the business have similar assets and resources to Tyson Foods.
>>
>>135607025
>What do you think about my analysis above? On the right track?

It's definitely sinister and incriminating for a distribution center to be centrally located.
>>
>>135607983
Washington is definitely another point of interest, and you're right LA would be huge. Since we know some of the shills live there (possibly even A6) then that could hurt them too possibly which would be really glorious.
>>
>>135607843
keep up the Frank narrative shill. It's not going to hide the fact that he's actually wrapped up in all of this. We know he's a piece of the puzzle, and then you're next shill. Do you feel good about protecting pedophiles?
>>
File: 1470196698681.png (93KB, 467x496px) Image search: [Google]
1470196698681.png
93KB, 467x496px
>>135608060
Oh shit

There is a cheerleading business right down the street from Tyson Foods in LA. Is that some kind of way to create shell companies that would provide a cover for trafficking girls? Sort of like modeling agencies...

Maybe I'm just seeing things. It caught my eye though and I remember that we saw one in the Ohio town as well near a spot we were looking into.

>>135608195
Would be pretty amusing if we found out where the LA shills lived. I have a lot of acquaintances out here who don't like Pedos.
>>
>>135607776
SHILLS ARE AVOIDING MY LEAD TOO!!!!
>>
File: 1475462336675.jpg (41KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1475462336675.jpg
41KB, 720x720px
>>135608318
Bold words for a kiddy diddling shill. Where in CA do you live? I'd love to come visit.
>>
File: apartments.png (1MB, 1199x676px) Image search: [Google]
apartments.png
1MB, 1199x676px
>>135596393
>>135596393
>>135596393

I'm the anon from the other night who said I found some interesting things in my city Columbus, Ohio. Ill dump what I got. The three main things that made me stop and take pictures of the area were:
>The logo on the apartment building
>its down the road from our cities biggest gay bath house
>It had a pizza place along with other stores at the ground level of the apartment.

This is all on West 5th Avenue.
>>
>>135608417
this thread is overrun with them now. Don't fall for the false flags like
>>135608435
all he's done is post pepes and distract/divert/divide

Anon5 might be compromised as well
>>
File: pizza place.png (1MB, 1199x677px) Image search: [Google]
pizza place.png
1MB, 1199x677px
>>135608664

Pizza Shop that had great reviews suddenly closed down before I took the picture. the pizza shop is gone now.
>>
>>135608664
Your timing is interesting anon

Let's see what you've got though.

>>135608678
What's wrong with posting Pepes anon? I'm the only one posting anything with actual data about real trafficking busts to back it up desu.
>>
File: liger01.jpg (136KB, 480x622px) Image search: [Google]
liger01.jpg
136KB, 480x622px
>>135608810
>your inner pizza
what did they mean by this?
>>
File: gay bath house.png (1MB, 1200x605px) Image search: [Google]
gay bath house.png
1MB, 1200x605px
>>135608810

This is the gay bath house.
>>
>>135608116
kek
>>
>>135608832

why is my timing interesting?
>>
>>135608344
Frank this cheerleading business at at the hart of it, Tyson is a shell company, it always has been, the chicken is really pork, read my threads! Also-
>>135608344
>Pedos
>Frank capitals
>>
>>135609579
Full force shill attack today, Anon6 even revealed himself. Lots of disinfo as well from them.
>>
>>135609650

This is the second time i ever came into one of these threads. who is anon6? I've noticed shills on the entire board tho.
>>
>>135609628
abit

>>135609650
I found something interesting, but I'm gonna investigate it further before posting.
>>
>>135608318
We should bring this "Frank" character to justice if he's involved. So far we've got his house, his dad's linkdin acct and arrest profile, but not a full history. From there we know that his dad works with children one-on-one and has a slide for children to use, even though he himself is single. What can we do to find more of his arrest record? ANyone have any leads? Do Frank and Frank Jr. work as a team, or separately?
>>
>>135608344
I can't remember if that was in the same area you're looking at, but I remember seeing a cheerleading school somewhere in CA that seemed to be in a bit of an odd spot. Might be on to something there.
>>
File: 1496445454182.jpg (49KB, 775x837px) Image search: [Google]
1496445454182.jpg
49KB, 775x837px
>>135609922
You're doing good work man.
>>
>>135609971
https://www.linkedin.com/in/fharriswhite

https://patch.com/massachusetts/reading/four-men-arrested-including-reading-man-following-pro0fd4ebb49d
>Frank H. Slaunwhite, 42, of 66 Houghton St., Woburn. Arrested on a charge of sexual conduct for a fee.
>>
>>135609922
8411 Siempre Viva Rd, San Diego, CA 92154

I believe this is also supposed to be another Tyson Foods location, it's in an interesting place.
>>
File: allveryentertaining.jpg (59KB, 690x527px) Image search: [Google]
allveryentertaining.jpg
59KB, 690x527px
>>135609922
>interesting
>>135610019
>literally replying to himself
>good work, self!
>>
File: Screenshot (107).png (4MB, 1920x954px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (107).png
4MB, 1920x954px
>>135610128
Not only is this place right next to the border, there are a TON of vehicles just kind of strewn about here. I don't know if this is exactly what we're looking for but it is kind of odd.
>>
File: 1500269230469.jpg (548KB, 1092x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1500269230469.jpg
548KB, 1092x1023px
>>135610019
tanks brah, we'll find this spot sooner or later

>>135610128
>>135610523
I bet if we snooped around enough it there would be something to see. I'd have to check out the freeway system/surrounding area etc.

Notice how nervous the shill just got when I said that I'd found something and how he started posting more CP.
>>
>>135610727
It's like their desperation tactic, they can't beat you any other way other than to hope you download the image for some reason.
>>
>>135610523
Otay Mesa is full of junk yards, you migt try checking the people that coe to the junkyards, those who work there, and those who coe regularly who arent mechanics. You can use greyhound method to see who comes reguarly, build a list and follow them around one by one, crossing the mechanics off your list. Do this for every junkyard in Otay and you'll be surprised what you find.
>>
>>135610827
Telling that you seem to know the area well.
>>
>>135610727
You showed that pedo, Frank, the proof is in the pudding and you proved it all the way, every picture on 4chan is CP. So why'd you post that CP picture, Frank?
>>135610825
Thanks for not putting any CP here, Frankpedo.
>>135610523
>there are a TON of vehicles just kind of strewn about here
>vehicles strwen about haphazardly, in junkyards
You're on the right track anon, keep digging!
>>
>>135610825
Half his team is asleep now so it's his only remedy.

>>135610827
What's your first name faggot?
>>
>>135598990
but private residences could be a significant portion of lodging/waypoints
>>
>>135611177
I told you, it's Frank. Don't send the beetles pls!
>>135611004
>Telling that you seem to know the area well.
>literally the junkyard mecca of southern cal
You shouldlook into this, junkyards might be the center of the trfficking networks. I hear they sell Tyson chicken at he grocery stores there.
>>
>>135611580
Something tells me there are trafficking rings in this one >>135598580
and this one>>135599201
and look into ties with suspected pedo smugglers the Holmed Corporation. Who is this "Frank H Slauenwhite III"? Well, we know
>arrested for prostitution
>(((supicious))) last name
>jewish nose
>"works" with/ON children, as a "doctor"
>son has strange obsession with jewish nose length and possible foreskin envy
>>
>>135612183
Hope you know that you're just bumping the thread for us now.
>>
>>135612217
THis is Frank's line, Frank. Did you forget the tripcode?
>>
File: IMG_2964.jpg (956KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2964.jpg
956KB, 1536x2048px
I don't want to say who I am. I am at this moment afraid that someone has hack my face book with some very incriminating evidence.

Upon logging into my Facebook there was this picture in the camera roll, than there was for the general camera roll for my phone. THE SUBJECT MATTER LOOKS EXTREMLY DISTURBING AND I HAD NINIDEA WHY IT WAS THERE. I know it is possible to have a different photo in the Facebook photo roll but I don't remember taking this photo from my iPhone to my laptop (you can see that it is clearly shot from another screen). I was trying to remember if possibly I opened the camera app on Facebook and took the picture accidentally, and that it's just mundane, but it seems to coincidental. And why would I take a picture of that subject matter. I don't remember viewing anything on my laptop screen that was anything looking directly like this, let alone taking a shot of it with an function I don't use on the Facebook app.

I am very vocal on Facebook about exposal things ranging from discussing openly human trafficking and even 9/11 truth.

The fact that this photo is disturbing, and that I am very vocal on Facebook and that it was only in my facebooks camera roll prompted a friend of mine to suggest I post the photo on here I have since taken a screen shot.

It is a man holding a child seemingly in an airport or someplace that says us air with another child in the corner. I'm kinda bugged it could just be a coincidence, but
>>
>>135612473
Here comes Frank
>hurr thats cp goyim dont read it
>i'm not frank
>no goyim theres no way i posted this myself to reply to myself
>>
File: 1477023012676.png (668KB, 709x462px) Image search: [Google]
1477023012676.png
668KB, 709x462px
>>135612473
>>135612724
Shills shilling other Shills
>>
File: franks threads.jpg (140KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
franks threads.jpg
140KB, 600x600px
>>135612989
>>
File: 1501349473849.gif (4MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501349473849.gif
4MB, 320x180px
>>135612989
Watching them fail about like this is pretty much free entertainment itself. You can tell how thrown off they are.
>>
>>135612989
>>135613317
>shills shilling, or just one?
>>135613317
>You can tell how thrown off they are.
>vintage Frank
Nobody wants to come to Frankie's threads
>tears run down his face
>>
File: 1477949847462.png (133KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1477949847462.png
133KB, 333x333px
>>135613317
One of their dumbass friends just leaked a ton of information about their operation.
>>
File: 1500423803547.png (718KB, 888x742px) Image search: [Google]
1500423803547.png
718KB, 888x742px
Bump
>>
>>135615012
Was it the one who mentioned Air BnB?
>>
>>135597132
Go to bed David
>>
>>135615111
No, wasn't on /pol/

One of them is so stupid that he unintentionally showed a whole new aspect of the shill operation.
>>
>>135615686
Oh damn, can you tell me where it was? Something to do with R4R?
>>
>>135615750
Just a far leftist who is suffering from some severe brain damage and showed that this shill group is working in part with leftypol, probably the same group that has been posting fake larp threads lately.
>>
>>135616009
Very interesting, that's on infinity chan right? Is that where I could go to find out more about it?
>>
File: 1.png (383KB, 2484x964px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
383KB, 2484x964px
>>135616247
Most of the time it is not very active

Some of these Shills are beyond stupid
>>
File: 1493736531063.jpg (13KB, 465x461px) Image search: [Google]
1493736531063.jpg
13KB, 465x461px
>>135616393
We are truly dealing with a shill force of such insane stupidity never seen before. CNN seriously made a deal with these guys? Then again, why am I giving CNN any credit to begin with.
>>
>>135616526
Yea notice how he explicitly mentioned CNN.

One of the infographs has a number of new media outlets and personalities that they want to attack listed as well. This is an extensive operation.
>>
Is this the most ineffective general on /pol/? At least /sg/ killed someome and /ptg/ elected a president.
>>
>>135616804
Ah! So their the one behind the Lauren Southern threads and stuff? They've attacked multiple people on these threads if that's the case. It really does go deep.
>>
>>135616393
this is obviously a false flag. Who has ever called Anon5 a nazi? I've seen people call him a kike shill, but never has Anon5 ever named the jew. Also those filenames clearly came from /pol/, so there is no way they made them. This reeks of false flag.

are you anon5? Why are you trying to lead this investigation?
>>
>>135616921
I would imagine that they are responsible for the explosion of e celeb threads and the stupid white house anon/later fbianons larps.

Notice how several of them popped back in to attack after we started discussing this.

>>135616980
You are just nervous that your attempts to divert people this thread have not been successful and that one of your friends has incredibly bad opsec.

I'm just a guy who fucking hates pedophiles.
>>
>>135617157
You've got a good eye for investigation to be able to find this stuff. That's a very interesting revelation you've made there.
>>
>>135617157
but that image was obviously staged and screenshotted by you and you didn't even address my question. Who has ever called anon5 a nazi? Also you obviously browse leftypol, so what's your deal, are you anon5?
>>
I just realize that
>>135617157
and
>>135617255
have basically just been talking back to eachother for hundreds of posts saying "Wow you're smart, you have a good eye, good catch, etc.". There is a good chance this is one dedicated shill that has taken over /HTG/
>>
>>135617255
They don't make it too hard, they often can't help but brag about stuff they've done and give themselves away

>>135617361
I just keep my eyes open for things.

>>135617465
You clearly have never held a decent job or you'd recognize the dynamics of teamwork when you saw it.
>>
File: ChildF.png (24KB, 419x144px) Image search: [Google]
ChildF.png
24KB, 419x144px
>>
File: Honolulu Zippys.png (160KB, 1242x563px) Image search: [Google]
Honolulu Zippys.png
160KB, 1242x563px
>>
File: Zippys.png (966KB, 1137x478px) Image search: [Google]
Zippys.png
966KB, 1137x478px
>>
>>135617754
You talk vaguely just like anon5 too. I'm going to analyze some of your posts

You say the phrase "Notice how" a lot, just like Anon5 was when he was in this thread (I wonder where he is now)
>>135617157
>>135616804
>>135610727
>>135607983

You've been basically derailing this thread and telling people not to look into the Frank connection despite several clues pointing us there. What are you trying to hide Anon5?
>>
File: Zippys.png (13KB, 56x54px) Image search: [Google]
Zippys.png
13KB, 56x54px
>>135617987
>>
File: Honolulu1.png (1MB, 1305x504px) Image search: [Google]
Honolulu1.png
1MB, 1305x504px
>>
File: Flowers.png (257KB, 1281x512px) Image search: [Google]
Flowers.png
257KB, 1281x512px
>>
File: Flowers2.png (841KB, 896x520px) Image search: [Google]
Flowers2.png
841KB, 896x520px
>>135618128
>>
>>135618019
You really don't know when to quit do you? Or perhaps it's more like you don't have a choice.
>>
File: 1477019739953.jpg (38KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1477019739953.jpg
38KB, 599x449px
>>135618149
Get a load of this guy trying to convince himself that I'm anon5
>>
File: FLrW.png (14KB, 349x139px) Image search: [Google]
FLrW.png
14KB, 349x139px
>>135618147
>>
>>135618149
weird how you two never post at the same time. So you really are the infamous A5, Frank, Scr1nrusher. Why have you tried to come into our /HTG/'s and subvert it into your own little knowledge bombs?

You were never welcome here and it's clear you are not helping with the investigation. You should leave.
>>
>>135617987
>>135618091
What are you going on about with Zippy's anon? I think they just make dank malasadas.
>>
>>135618259
They couldn't even analyze a can of soup with how dumb they are. Schizophrenia probably would get in the way of making logical conclusions though now that I think about it.
>>
>>135618353
What's really funny is that I think I know how you guys came up with this narrative in the first place. This is entirely based upon that one thread where I said something along the lines of "I wonder if I mention A5 not posting in this thread today that he'll suddenly appear" and he posted something like 20 seconds after I posted that. I even joked about secretly being A5 after that.
>>
>>135618406
Yep. Now throw some extended drug use into the mix.

>>135618353
I thought it was /EWO/ that you guys thought was so good?

No one is subverting /HTG/, I'm the guy who started the general to begin with
>>
There's a house near where I love that always has the same two paintings out the front, with a plain white 'Art for Sale's sign in red letters. No prices.

At night the sign is gone, so I can only assume they place it outside everyday. The I have only noticed the paintings change once, in over 15 years.

Another thing, the house is just off the highway, but she doesn't walk the 3 houses (one on the corner, two then two more) to place a sign there, despite the daily effort of placing the first sign.

Also just cause I'm lazy, the driveway there is pretty steep, I dunno I feel that's relevant to placing the signs every day.

Anyway I don't think it's anything at the moment, it's just weird.

It's about 800m from the local masonic temple, which is directly next to the fire station and opposite a government run childcare.
>>
>>135618571
so you're basically full of shit. Each general has gone more and more towards being about A5 than the last. Everyone who comes up with info gets called a shill by you. These are essentially A5 threads now and that was probably our intention at the start.

You are either a useful idiot or an actual agent of disinfo. Either way you will rot in hell for your crimes against innocents.
>>
>>135618727
You're the same people who automatically assume that anyone who doesn't disagree with Anon5 actually has to be Anon5.
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 90

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.