[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You're a dead,random white dude.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: KANG.png (356KB, 802x561px) Image search: [Google]
KANG.png
356KB, 802x561px
Come watch this silly nigger walk around a national gallery half naked,shadow box and mumble a bunch of incoherent shit at some Gainsborough's like a retard. Dare you to make it through the whole chimps attempts at profundity.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NOD130JZso
>>
wow, major inferiority complex huh?
>>
viral marketing shill?

get /pol/ to come after you to get famous?
>>
File: IMG_0836.jpg (25KB, 250x238px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0836.jpg
25KB, 250x238px
>>135596371
Just further illustrates that all the brown people want you dead. If nothing but for pure butthurt and jealousy.

Portraits of his ancestors would be depicted chucking spears and gangraping their own children as many savages often did.

>comments disabled
Rly made me fink
>>
File: 1483758183432.png (9KB, 653x535px) Image search: [Google]
1483758183432.png
9KB, 653x535px
>>135596371
>Comments are disabled for this video
>>
>>135596371
>comments and ratings disabled
Wonder why
>>
you're surprised at how a nigger contributes to his surroundings
>>
The thread from earlier today was funny as shit. PJW needs to see this.
>>
>>135598613
I bet he would've torn the place apart if they let him
>>
File: LondonWanderer.jpg (307KB, 700x890px) Image search: [Google]
LondonWanderer.jpg
307KB, 700x890px
What is most interesting to me about this is that a simple inconvenient facts seems to escape these people:

it was never about them.

British history is not a personal slight against them. These islands and its native inhabitants have for centuries not looked like them because we are not them, and they are not us.

If not for a post-war bout of insanity, they would not be here. The country would be as white as that gallery, and the British phenotype would look exactly how it has looked since the early part of this millennium.

There is no need to be angry with this man. I reserve my anger for the people who thought it was appropriate to allow that man into the gallery and donate public money to him. They are just dead random white dudes to him, they can never be anything more. It's similar to the Saxon poet who roamed across the Roman baths in England, utterly dismayed at the creation around him and how it got there. The difference is our Saxon poet marvelled at its creation, yearning to recreate it, whereas I do not believe this man is capable of such wonder.
>>
>Victim complex the movie.

The funny thing about this is that he unwittingly calls himself a dog when he says "the signs of wealth, the insignia of status - they are a gravestone that a dog pisses against."
>>
File: b49.gif (1MB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
b49.gif
1MB, 680x680px
>>135596371
At this point we should just exterminate the entire negro race with extreme prejudice.
>>
>>135598352

S m h
F a m
>>
lol they turned off comments
>>
>>135604249
They were brutal lol
>>
>>135597807
>Baltimore
>leaving your baby with a she-boon
they must have wanted the kid to die.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.