[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can Awan be the leaker?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: wtc sun.jpg (99KB, 468x600px) Image search: [Google]
wtc sun.jpg
99KB, 468x600px
I have not seen it mentioned anywhere but I think there might be a good chance that Awan and his IT staff are "the leakers".
They have privileged super user access on the systems and network so maybe they tapped all the systems, rooms and networks.
Maybe everything is being recorded and sent offsite for analysis and then shared with a select few.
>>
intrestbump
>>
>>135596252
Awan tipped his terrorist friends off about that Yemen raid
>>
>>135596252
Bumping
>>
How fucked is everyone if they actually leaked Owen's said info?
>>
Awans are part of an espionage ring that involves Debbie Schultz, the Muslim Brotherhood, and God only knows who else.......
>>
>>135596367
Do you remember that being spun negatively against trump very early? That he signs off on raids that get Americans killed, he was being depicted as a loose cannon?

rly activates your almonds
>>
No makes no sense. Awan could have found the leaker after and certainly had the skills to setup the Fake traces pointing to a Russian hack,
>>
>>135596252
Nice try, Brockbitch. The DNC is going to hang.
>>
>>135596252
To be more specific, AWan didn't leak to Wikileaks but could have leaked sensitive data to Pakistan or elsewhere.
>>
>>135597660
i wonder if obummer is involved?
>>
>>135598233
Perhaps Obama IS a Muslim after all and he did kill the country from within by feeding all of our secrets to the Muslim brotherhood?
>>
lots of IT staff have access to congress and admin staff email accounts.

the fact that they stole equipment and put themselves on everyones' payrolls doesn't mean they were the ones doing the leaking.

although they could have been recruited for that i suppose.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.