[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiderman and Elsa YouTube Videos.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: degenerate.jpg (551KB, 3507x1974px) Image search: [Google]
degenerate.jpg
551KB, 3507x1974px
The Spider-Man and Elsa videos on YouTube are targeted towards kids and promote strange things by using mind control and desensitization such as abortion. If you don't believe me, go to YouTube and search for them. There are TONS. Even more disturbing they span across multiple channels. I propose we shut down these videos by flagging them. For Kekistan! FOR THE NON DEGENERATE CHILDREN OF THE FUTURE!
>>
>>135594652
>For Kekistan!
Let me just stop you right there..
>>
>>135594652
It's the elsagate, no one cares and nobody will do anything
>>
>>135594652
BREAKINGNEWS.jpg
>>
>>135594652
We have been doing an investigation for two months.
Discord: 23WGJC
Our website: http://investigatingyoutube.com/
>>
Spiderman is pragert? Huh, who woulda thunk
>>
File: image.jpg (394KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
394KB, 900x900px
This is garbage

Saged
>>
bumo
>>
>>135594652
I'm totally against this elsagate stuff, but I'm even more against faggot kekistani redditors.
>>
File: pizzagate_iz_real.jpg (3MB, 3175x1786px) Image search: [Google]
pizzagate_iz_real.jpg
3MB, 3175x1786px
>>135600071
Yeah, OP. Ease up on the kekistan garbage, you almost killed Pepe with that shit. Even the creator of Pepe couldn't stop him, but you faggots running around with the flags and starting fights with Alt Right people is what will harm both of our causes more than anything. Unite the right and careful with the cringe.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
>>
File: IMG_1587.png (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1587.png
23KB, 240x240px
>>135594652
Has anyone here ACTUALLY contacted Marvel and Disney's PR teams to ask why these are allowed despite the obvious copyright violations?

I never hear about anyone doing this, are the autists forgetting to start with the most logical options first?
>>
>>135594652
Does anyone have that imgur link to the collage of youtube-pedophile shit which includes the elsa-spiderman shit?
>>
>>135600698
https://imgur.com/a/YJGn0
>>
>>135600437
This is hilariously accurate anon, thanks for sharing.
>>
Gusy! Gsy lisen! Elzo and Spodermem no wer teh sekrit pizza dunjin is!
>>
File: 0086 - jwHz6F3.gif (84KB, 403x392px) Image search: [Google]
0086 - jwHz6F3.gif
84KB, 403x392px
>>135595656
Fuck yeah, and fuck these videos and fuck these faggots who give up and fuck the ped0s that watch this shiet.
Keep fucking fighting this garbage.
>>
>>135602507
Join us then. Come to the discord.
>>
>>135594652
I'm going to break this thing wide open for you, OP.

The chilling truth is that lazy millennials want to make money without getting a real job. It has nothing to do with mind control. They are "taking advantage" of kids, but only in the sense the video creators are getting views, which is all they care about.
>>
Something is honestly weird with all those videos. Not only do they get views but youtube promotes it
>>
>>135603204
partially true. What does not make any sense is the subjects of the videos. Why put scat, cut fingers, rape and kidnapping???
You could argue that maybe it is better as a bait for clicking the video. Well no other cartoon or kid channel has ever done that before and they have been very succesful making normal stuff. It does not make sense to make that kind of stuff.
>>
>>135595520
Drunk pregnant 5 year olds with exploding bellies, and nobody bats an eye.
>>
Disney's non-litigious silence is deafening.
>>
a little late for this, don't you think? these have been known about forever.
>>
>>135594652
Hey faggot, this stuff is dead now. Youtube doesn't monetize these type of shit now. Go find some other thing to hype you fucking cunt.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.