[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Viable Alternatives to Democracy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: David_SM_Maggiore.jpg (943KB, 850x1540px) Image search: [Google]
David_SM_Maggiore.jpg
943KB, 850x1540px
How can we realistically remove democracy and replace it with a system of government that can not be used to destroy the society it is implemented in?

This is democracy in a nutshell in the modern age:
>import shitskins
>grant them citizenship
>party gets votes for life from said shitskins
This is fucking insanity, it has to stop, we need an alternative, we can not just keep going along with this suicidal mob rule.
>>
It's pretty simple, anon. You include circuit breakers in your constitution. As an example:

>This nation is comprised of white Christian men and their direct descendants and any attempt to change this clause will be considered a dissolution of the government of this nation

I admit it's not cuck-proof but it solves the "living document" bullshit that turned this country from what the Founding Fathers intended into the shopping mall from hell.
>>
>>135592453
People cannot ever be protected from themselves.
No act of law, no special office, no enforcement no matter how strict can control the hearts of the people. A government naturally formed from the body of a people will be a reflection of the people. If the culture of a people is strong, cohesive, it will reject outside influence. If however the culture of a people is weak then it is easily subverted.

To society culture is both the cornerstone and the capstone. It is everything. The language, customs, traditions, and views of a people have to remain unchanging against the tides of time and politics. That is the only way to preserve a nation. Failing to do so will result in the ebb and flow of nations dying, countries failing, and being reborn into new fractured states lacking real identity.
>>
>>135592453
>his is fucking insanity
nah m8 it is fucking treason. Democrats should be lined up against the wall.
>>
>>135594531
and shot
>>
File: lJndNWrv_400x400.jpg (22KB, 257x257px) Image search: [Google]
lJndNWrv_400x400.jpg
22KB, 257x257px
>>135592453
Crowned Republic is the ultimate red pill. Hail the God Emporer!
>>
>>135592453
Constitutional republic with a bill of rights that protects the right of the people to keep and bear arms against a tyrannical government.
>>
>>135592453
>import shitskins
>grant them citizenship
>party gets votes for life from said shitskins
You obviously see the problem with allowing political parties to freely, easily and (most importantly) quickly introduce new voters into the pool that are obviously going to be loyal to their patron (lifeline) party, allowing them to stay in power and push policies that would normally be rejected by their actual long-time constituents. The solution is simply to prevent this from happening and institute a bar test of some kind that a person needs to pass before they can vote, it is a pretty straightforward problem and solution. The ability for people to vote on how they want to live remains; they just have to prove that they have a dog in the fight and are willing to sacrifice in order to maintain that orderly society, to maintain their home.

Hint: Service guarantees citizenship.
>>
File: REMOVE.jpg (57KB, 480x302px) Image search: [Google]
REMOVE.jpg
57KB, 480x302px
>>135596783
>>
>>135592453
Monarchy. Nothing else is really viable.
>>
>>135596783

>Hint: Service guarantees citizenship.

I don't want to give anyone any incentive to join the armed forces other than a desire to serve their own nation.

That's the problem we have now with the tranny ban, except it also includes fat black women and any other number of demographic groups who don't know their ass from a battle rifle. You get these undesirables joining up so they can sit in REMF positions and half-ass their way to medical benefits.

It sickens me to think of what would happen if we were to get into an actual war, a fight for our nation's survival. We'd have good men on the front lines, who'd never get their supplies, or call in an airstrike and get no answer, dying by themselves, because Shanaenae back in "logistics" was taking off for maternity leave or some Caitlyn Jenner at HQ was having another psychotic break.

These people are r-strategists and they don't belong in any position where other people depend on them for anything. They have zero in-group loyalty and the minute things get so much as mildly uncomfortable for them they'll drop everything and head for greener pastures. You can put them in civilian roles as Heinlein described but it'd be no different. They aren't working for the betterment of the nation, they're working for themselves and only themselves. We don't need people like that here, in any capacity.
>>
>>135598103
They would actually need to prove that they are there to serve their society rather than sit on their ass for a few years and come out with their citizenship. The Serviceā„¢ that Heinlein describes is flexible enough and has enough spare change to give a paraplegic blind deaf person SOMETHING to do, but I'm sure that in a real life implementation of this kind of system wouldn't go that far. If the obese tranny otherkin shits itself during rigorous exercises then it will probably wash out early or not even pass the eyeball test from the recruiter.

Yes, this assumes that the foundation of such a society is based on people who aren't crazy in the first place. If it is solidly rooted in conservative principles (you might call it white man principles) then those who would wreck it would likely not pass the tests and required hard work outlined above in any significant number to ever change it in a future vote. You still have a chance because not all of you are dead or "brownified" yet.
>>
>>135595685
Hasn't worked thus far.
>>
File: 1351978514384.jpg (44KB, 409x393px) Image search: [Google]
1351978514384.jpg
44KB, 409x393px
>>135594531
>>135594615
>>
>>135593633
So given that our culture is destroyed, what do?
>>
>>135601057
Attempt to restore it.

If you take a thing away from a people, eventually some will realize it, and it is human nature to crave what we don't have.
>>
>>135600411

I don't buy it. There are too many opportunities for people to accomplish little and fuck up a lot, especially if you are putting the state in a position where it HAS to find work for people to do.

I mean, look at our original social contract, at the founding of this nation. It was, if you came here and made your own way, worked hard and kept your head down, you could be a citizen. Two centuries later we have a political class telling us that's still the case while they hand out welfare for breathing and don't even check to see if people are actually citizens before letting them vote.

No, it would be too easy to circumvent the idea of service for citizenship. I get what you're saying, but there's no way it wouldn't be used and abused in the same way our current system is.

The only way to stop r-strategists is to stop r-selection. You kill all income redistribution, all welfare programs, any specter of free resources, and you tell the K-strategists, the ones who are willing to fight, hey, if anyone tries to change this situation, you should take that as a treasonous dissolution of government. We may all live in poverty and destitution but I'd rather be in that situation among my in-group than living in prosperity among cowards and turncoats.
>>
>>135592453
That is not what democracy is.
America has not been a democracy for a long itme, maybe never was.
In a lot of ways I guess democracy is like a "not real communism" utopian idea.
>>
>>135601539
You're alright, anon.
>>
>>135600411
Well society today is largely held back with regulations. The Starship Troopers equivilent would be gathering up trannies and doing medical experiments until they are able to make an artifical womb and for them to give birth. Boom it creates a whole new job of producing super humans for the Federation.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.