[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women lose 90% of eggs by age 30

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: me on the left.jpg (149KB, 413x594px) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
149KB, 413x594px
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/OnCall/women-fertility-falls-lose-90-percent-eggs-30/story?id=9693015

too lazy to archive.

But yeah, roasties btfo. If this was common knowledge, women would be an heroing en masse. As a 25 year old, I'm not looking for someone above the age of 23 so she can at least have a chance at conceiving
>>
File: untitled_51.png (33KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
untitled_51.png
33KB, 256x256px
So what age are you looking for anon?
I'm the same age and have just started noticing how very different I am from 20 year olds.
>>
You should not be having kids at 25 unless you're well off enough to support them. Also, you should be looking for 18 year old women, or whatever is legal where you live, not 23 year old women. Also, you should be looking for virgins if you want to have the highest chance of success of finding a women who will pair bond with you and be a decent mother to your children. Good luck
>>
>>135591983
Negro, the courtship still takes 2-3 years before getting married. The time is now for me to start looking for a wife.

Inb4 hurr durr men can impregnate until their 50's. I want quality sperm
>>
>>135591333
>too lazy to archive
fuck you and your shit thread, you fucking faggot.
the quality of this board continually lowers thanks to worthless fags like you
>>
>>135591333
Makes you realise just how fucked up the modern world is. Things used to be fine - men went to work and provided, and women had kids, at the age when they were most fertile. THAT WAS A HEALTHIER WAY OF DOING THINGS. Sure, life was more brutal then - many people died. But death is part of life. You have to accept that and face that it's a possibility all of the time.

"To live like a lion for a day is far better than to live for a hundred years like a jackal." - Tipu Sultan, ruler of the Indian Kingdom of Mysore from 1782 until 1799
>>
this is why so many kids are autistic retards these days.
men waiting to have kids is equally bad.
35+ year-old sperm - weak and degraded as fuck
>>
>>135592332
Fuck off and die.
>>
File: Trumpcompsaltyfunny.jpg (84KB, 573x729px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpcompsaltyfunny.jpg
84KB, 573x729px
>>135592332
All women are the same. No courtship is necessary if the women is attractive and a virgin. Getting married in the current year. Not impregnating more than one women to save your race. Straw man 50 yr old sperm argument. Good luck anon.
>>
So what does a 23 year okd woman see in a 43 year old man who has two college aged kids? Why become a sugar daddy?
>>
>>135591333
>too lazy to archive.
What a waste of a get
http://archive.is/9sytz
>>
>>135592713
kids are austistic retards in large part because they aren't beaten or told no. children are shockingly badly behaved nowadays, all because they're raised by dumbed-down weaklings.
>>
>>135592332
> Negro, the courtship still takes 2-3 years before getting married.

This should be done. And I think there's a reason for this. Men are far smarter than they seem.
I've noticed? That the modern women usually gets all fucked up by about year 2-3 of the relationship. This is the time when if they're going to ask for an open relationship, or to take a break, or to cheat, or do some other equally fucked up thing.
I'd actually recommend waiting 4 years but 2-3 seems to be just about right.
Otherwise I'd say marry women after 6 months to a year of dating so women are made honest and things are honorable. But who the fuck am I kidding?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=843WSxITqng
here this it a video about men shooting blanks in 2060
>>
>>135593403
>the trend will continue indefinitely
>it's not because of obesity and the aging population
>a literal kike university can be trusted
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.