[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT WAS THE WORST PART OF YOUR POLITICS CLASSES?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 314
Thread images: 58

File: Capture.jpg (88KB, 912x608px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
88KB, 912x608px
>WW2
>talking about how hitler killed jews
>kid asks why hitler hated jews so much
>"no one knows, he just hated them"
>>
>>135590823
Yeah I got taught the same thing.

They always seem to forget that the Jews were pushing Marxism in academia, the media, and organizing a communist revolution. Also the financial raping of the country. Huh it's almost like nothing has changed
>>
>>135590823
https://youtu.be/DPhNCdSwqzM
>>
>>135590823
I really hate how much we would always spend on the holocaust when it was time to talk about ww2.
>>
>>135590823
I don't remember anything about my classes on Hitler. I didn't even know what the Holocaust was until middle school.
I do remember we had this chart in elementary one time, showcasing the three most evil people in history. The three people on it were Mao, Lenin and Stalin.
>>
File: 1338589195411.jpg (80KB, 459x304px) Image search: [Google]
1338589195411.jpg
80KB, 459x304px
>high school
>learned that Hitler killed Jews because they were commie subversives
>learned that Stalin killed Jews because they were banker subversives
>ask prof what the hell
>he literally shrugs shoulders and say history is a class about what happened, not what makes sense
>>
I hate how much time we spent talking about muh 100 million native americans

Literally did nothing wrong this country was our destiny manifest by the will of God
>>
File: 1501438017272.jpg (345KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1501438017272.jpg
345KB, 1920x1080px
>>135590823
That's what we were always told too
>>
My last semester of history/political class in high school was supposed to be dedicated to US/AZ history
We, not shit, spent all but the last two weeks going over Nazi Germany and how evil Hitler was. The instructor straight up cried when he played Schindler's List. The last two weeks of school he handed us a study guide on the final and went ocer it with us every day so that we could "pass" the test.
Fuck that guy
Wasn't even a kike, just the best goy
>>
>>135593456
That actually sounds pretty based tbqh
>>
File: 1499220226246.gif (2MB, 330x166px) Image search: [Google]
1499220226246.gif
2MB, 330x166px
>>135593746
jesus christ.
>>
>>135593839
He was being 100% honest and I appreciate that.
>>
File: 1500446487141.gif (885KB, 558x547px) Image search: [Google]
1500446487141.gif
885KB, 558x547px
>>135590823
>University Anthropology class
>Anything but actual anthropology, the teacher starts meddling "gender" shit into the classes
>"the nazis killed 6M jews", "they were fucking racists", "we will soon live in a world of peace, free of hate", and rainfalls of bluepills the students, especially females, naïvely take
>I smell something fishy and research the teacher's history in the web
>his surname is jewish
>textual from the ancestry.com page

"The name is of Jewish origin. It has taken different forms and it is found in France, Spain, England, the US and Latin America. It means "A Hebrew who has changed location"
I hope this helps."

>mfw
>>
>>135593227
I recently met a dude from Belarus who has never heard of the "Holocaust"; side note, Belarus is one of the few European countries that doesn't outlaw "Holocaust denial".
>>
File: US history.png (460KB, 1002x503px) Image search: [Google]
US history.png
460KB, 1002x503px
I mean compared to USA history lessons, what we learned in my school seems pretty based.
>>
>>135590823
In the UK we never even had much of a "politics class" there was one brief lesson about Capitalism vs Communism but that was literally it.
>>
>>135593456
>2 euro has been deposited in your account by the SRE.
>>
>>135593992
Best education
>>
>>135593460
100 million as USA or Western Hemisphere?
>>
File: bee.png (1MB, 1350x1300px) Image search: [Google]
bee.png
1MB, 1350x1300px
>>135590823
>politics classes
little kids have politics class? where?

i didn't have that
>>
hehe hitler hehe kill the juice guys hehe
>>
>>135590823
>tfw teacher told us Jews bullied Hitler when he was young so he started the holocaust
>>
Listening to teachers shill for FDR, and say how he was the best president ever. Fucker did the following things:
>Extended Great Depression by 7 or so years with his new deal
>Interned US Citizens
>Tried to overthrow the Judicial system
>Caused the Vietnam War
>Created the (((UN))
>First gun grabber
>Created the GIBS ME DAT,which permanently destroyed our country
>Helped with women's suffrage
Fucker deserves to burn in hell.
>>
>>135594360
USA, this is the new ((official figure))
>>
>>135594129
1/3 of belarus literally died during wwii, they have their own problems without the jews making it all about them. No shit lots of jews there died too, who gives a fuck
>>
>>135594566
Jesus Christ, the entire population of natives in the US even before the diseases was maximum 30 million.
>>
>High school history
>Whites stole land and destroyed native american paradise
>it keeps happening
>slavery, slavery, slavery no mention of its true origins
>its all your fault!
>WW 1 briefly mentioned
>WW 2 also briefly mentioned
>months on the holocaust, anne frank, also english class was overrun with this as well
>civil rights movement
>gay rights
>its all your fault!
>>
>>135594511
Well... Hitler did say something along the lines that "they were laughing then but they aren't laughing now."
>>
File: Why do i exist.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why do i exist.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>Jewish teacher had a list of words that she didn't want any of us to say on the board
>Andrew Jackson's name was on the list
>>
>>135594616
If you ever want to see a Slav rage, tell him the Jews suffered the most in WW2. I've seen the resulting explosion irl several times.
>>
>>135594635
nope, it was 96 million according to our history textbooks :^) you're a bad bad goy
>>
There are no redpills in school, no factual learning, no analysis. There is only regurgitation of thoughts and opinions of others that came before you and your teachers. You must do your own research, find what drives that thought provoking motion in your mind to learn and start there. It is like a tree who's roots and branches spread into each and every aspect of human life. You must plant your own seed, no one will plant it for you. If you don't care you'll learn nothing and be nothing.
>>
>>135594686
Fight, even if just a little, to beat the propaganda. Someone has to do it.
>>
>>135590823
We had some democrat guy come in and speak to the class, and I asked him a question about the national debt, I don't remember the context but he basically sperged out and told me to shut up.

My biggest redpill was getting freaked out on by an SJW art teacher, though. I drew a silhouette of a guy hanging in a tree for Suicide Prevention Week, which I guess was pretty stupid, but instead of just telling me to draw something else he got red in the face pissed off and tried to humiliate me in front of the class for being insensitive. I'm pretty sure that's when I decided to become a nazi. He was a balding manlet with a soul patch and glasses.
>>
>>135592722
Hate to break it to you anon but they don't even have to push anymore.
>>
>>135594744
seems totally justified
>>
File: 1492552709492.png (1MB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1492552709492.png
1MB, 1000x1000px
>i didnt even know that jew commies started a civil war and thats how the nazi movement got started

thanks for teaching me things that public schools failed to tell me, /pol/
>>
>>135594762
Okay I'll be honest I'm quite sympathetic to the Native Americans honestly, probably far more than most of you here, but what the fuck kind of bullshit number raping did they have to do to come up with that?
>>
>>135593227
I never heard about The Holocausttm indoctrination either, just ww2 war ppl die.
>>
>>135594695
That was Trump.
>>
>>135594853
It is kinda ridiculous
>even the most inflated Holocaust numbers are not much more than 6 million, plenty of historians challenge even that, endless tears over it
>absolutely all historians agree that over 15 million Slavs were killed, some going as high as 40 million but nobody ever seems to give a damn
>>
>>135595097
Apparently >90% of native americans died of disease between columbus and pilgrims, or something. I don't remember this was ages ago. Go torrent a standard APUSH history textbook and you'll see the same numbers
>>
>>135594686
In France it's all about the Holocaust, and also mentions about the "Affaire Dreyfus" (Dreyfus accused of being a traitor because he's Jewish - I don't know if there's a redpill about it so I'll just accept what's official) and slavery.

Spanish courses are all about dictatorships (Spain, Chile, Argentina).

English courses are all about women's rights and black people in America.
>>
>>135595100
The Holocaust is historical fiction an image created by hollywood and story writers, not real historical fact.
>>
>>135590823
nobody ever challenged it either? which is weird its like the classes are instilling a common belief that jews werent doing anything bad in germany beforehand
>>
>>135595223
I think the most agreed on number is around 27 million nowadays

Kinda related, but I visited victory park in Moscow last winter, and the Hall of Tears and Hall of Glory genuinely made me feel really emotional, I would really recommend it to you as well. I think Hitler had the wrong idea with regards to slavs. Brother wars need to stop.
>>
>"well wouldn't Hitler have disliked the Jews because he fought for Germany in WWI and when he got back the Revolution of 1918 was happening where Marxists were trying to forcibly overthrow the government"
>well I don't see how that has anything to do with Hitler hating the Jews
>"well you can research the figureheads of the revolution and most of them were of Polish-Jewish descent and had ties to the Bolsheviks in Russia, which also makes sense why Hitler invaded Poland first since it had a great deal of Marxists"
>UM, ANON. YOU CAN'T USE THE WORD JEW UNLESS YOU TALK ABOUT THE SIX GORILLION

Teachers are a joke because they're afraid of the students being smarter on a topic than they are. Another thing had happened when we were talking about natural selection in Biology class

>"well, doesn't it not make sense to try to support Africa with multi-national aid because it's natural selection taking course? The area is mostly too desolate for farming unless you're in the Mesopotamian North or some fertile parts of Southern Africa."
>well yeah but Africans are human too and world hunger is a big issue
>"overpopulation and immigration are huge issues too, but those problems will still exist if we artificially support failing societies and try to adopt a small pool of refugee's that will just be reborn in 5 years anyways, making any efforts there pointless"
>are you trying to say black people aren't worth saving?
>>
>>135595334
It's almost like every country's ruling class foists upon their children some bullshit focus. I'm kind nervous about having spent a whole semester on Red China, of all things, really makes me wonder what my glorious leaders were preparing my generation for,,,
>>
>>135595286
That's completely possible, even that wouldn't end in anything near 96 million though. I just don't see how anyone can believe that shit. Most Jewish lies are at least a bit better constructed.
>>
>>135594517
stole the nations gold for "muh economy"
>>
>>135590823
i've got this covered

>be retard 14 year old
>edgy fuck school all that
>put into special program for other kids not fit for 'conventional schooling'
>not remedial classes but just a way to make us not count for standardized test scores
>history teacher was a black muslim communist (not even fucking joking)
>sometimes he would drink something obviously spiked out of plastic cups with coffee straws
>literally talked about nothing the entire class
>students would interrupt and ask inane questions like 'can a robot be made out of gold'
>he would answer that then go back to talking about basketball

i'm not even fucking joking, this all happened daily.
>>
>>135595385
That's exactly what they are doing. They say Hitler was a bad guy by indoctrinating children to his beliefs i.e. Hitler Youth, then public schools do the exact same thing saying he hated jews because he needed a scapegoat or some shit like that.
>>
>>135595723
It's funny because I actually believed this one pretty easily, I just still don't care whether it was 30 million or 100 million. Thanks for the redpill though bruv. It's always nice when there's blatant lies to help turn people against the insidious, harder to see ones
>>
i honestly don't remember what my ap his teacher taught. i just slep thru it cuz it's about what happened and why did it happen verbatim
>>
>>135590823
>hitler was a god killer that believed in he could be a super god
stupid priest
>>
>>135590823
>POLITICS CLASSES
what politics class?
>>
>>135590823
Social studies teacher here

Some kid asked me when we talked about WWII

>Why did Hitler hate the Jews

I told them he explains his beliefs in Mein Kampf. Thats about as far as you can go. If you are seen as justifying Hitler's hatred of Jews (even if it is all factual) you will get labeled as a Nazi and fired.
>>
>>135593227
I only learned about the holocaust in my English classes where the (female) teachers would make us right papers using emotional appeal about why it was wrong. History/social studies classes just talked about the war itself and its effects on the future. Graduated 2012 btw
>>
>>135590823
>Go to WWII history class
>Teacher explains all about the Jews, the Weimar Republic and his enormous hard-on for Dixie
>Gets in argument with students about how the US planned for Fort Sumter
>Goes on similar off-topic rants every class

>Take Latin American politics class
>Teacher tells us about how he once went to Cuba to work on a collective farm in support of the revolution
>Once spent an entire class explaining how mulatto women are extremely sexual
>Literally says to the girls in the class that they cannot even compete

Politics are one hell of a drug
>>
>>135596061
I think OP means high school history classes, specifically when talking about ww2. It would be inane for high schools to have (((politics classes))) especially with the uneducated youth of today
>>
>>135596061
I took a government/politics class in high school and it was mostly centered around American politics. Didn't really get into other countries other than comparing our political system to some systems in Europe and ancient Greco-Roman society.

The majority of class was just about how the government works, why it works the way it does, and what your rights and duties are as an American citizen.
>>
>>135595605
Red china in what regard. A positive light or a negative one?
>>
>>135596158
Could you try justifying it while "Debunking" it, but doing the debunking badly?
>>
>>135595788
Right, thanks. I forgot about that
>>
>>135596238
That sounds goddamn amazing.
>>
>>135596227
I had a lot of English classes talk about the holocaust too actually. I graduated 2006.
>>
>>135596292
Thats extremely dangerous waters friendo.

I taught in CT and the town where I worked was Jew central. If some kid goes home and tells mom and dad...Mr so and so said this about Hitler...then dad gets pissed and calls principal you will get fucked

After that question another kid pressed me further and asked

>Why can't you talk about it more

I just straight up told them I would probably get in trouble

I also spent about 2 minutes talking about the Holocaust
>>
>>135596284
Very negative, with detailed info on all the bad stuff that happened and some info on WHY it happened. Cured me of my childish commie phase very well.
>>
Politics was pretty nice when we were teens. Teacher literally told us that communism was a failure, and debated us on it a little bit
>>
We had an assignment in our government class to rap about the amendments or some shit back in 2008. Thanks Obongo.
>>
File: f8e.jpg (360KB, 1162x850px) Image search: [Google]
f8e.jpg
360KB, 1162x850px
>>135594813
>>
>>135596603
>>135596238
Why is Iceland so leftist? ICEolated occurrences? (hehe)
>>
>>135596560
I mean like saying "Hitler said such and such, here's why it's wrong", and making the "Here's why it's wrong" part a kosher but ultimately inadequate bluepill.
>>
>>135596488
Can confirm this as well. In middle school we read a book about Jews living in Copenhagen under Nazi rule, can't remember what it was called. Freshman English class we read another book about Nazi rule (can't remember anything about it) and watched The Boy in the Striped Pajamas. I also specifically remember watching some video about Holocaust survivors and the Nuremberg trials and it all felt very forced and like we were being swayed to an opinion on it rather than given the evidence and arguments and allowed to come to our own conclusions.

I started noticing the political indoctrination a lot in my Sophomore year when we read a book about a plantation in Confederate America in the 19th century.
>>
>>135596375
It really is. The Latin American teacher even brought Cuban cigars and rum to school for people to smell (and try if they were old got him enough), which almost got him expelled.

The history department was the best thing about school now that I think about it
>>
>>135596905
Honestly back when I was in high school it always seemed like the History teachers were the only ones who actually cared at all.
>>
>>135594511
Seems legit
>>
>>135592722
Forget the academia, they had a civil war in 1918 in Berlin where they tried to install a Marxist government.
>>
>>135596238
>Literally says to the girls in the class that they cannot even compete
I'm fucking dying that sounds amazingly retarded.
>>
File: 1501266600696.jpg (118KB, 860x568px) Image search: [Google]
1501266600696.jpg
118KB, 860x568px
>you can't convince someone that leftism works unless you alter history completely

That was my biggest redpill. I started reading actual history and realized that people were lying to me about the world because it was to their advantage or they were too bluepilled to notice.
>>
>>135596814
I don't like bullshitting it makes your class trust you less and hurts your reputation

You can't drop heavy redpills on young rebellious kids. They have to figure stuff out for themselves. You just have to leave the door open a crack for them to see the faint light

The stupid ones will never figure it out but they won't be the vanguard of the conservative revolution anyway
>>
>>135590823
They were blamed for killing Christ. The hatred started there and evolved into them being blamed for everything. Like all wars, WW2 and the Holocaust was a religious war.
>>
>>135597218
read For My Legionaries

Anti-Semitism is sometimes completely justified and done in defense of your people and nation against evil foreign oppressors and leeches
>>
>>135597109
Fair enough.
>>
>>135596743
I think it has something to do with the relative backwardsness of the country, since until the 20th century the Danes brutally exploited the country without so much as building a single road to develop it. Thus an intellectual class formed pretty late and found a certain solidarity with the also new intellectual class in the Soviet union. Laxness and Jóhannes úr Kötlum were huge tankies in the beginning and this kind of infected Icelandic academia. My grandfather was even a communist until he was invited to the USSR and saw it's true face.
>>
>>135596743
Well it's when you get out of Junior high and into high school proper when you get jewed
>>
>>135596238
I think we were in class together, holy shit
>>
Alright /pol/ quick rundown on the six gorillon.

Let's say the number is accurate. How many died in the gas rooms, how many died from typhus or malnutrition?

All I ever head is SIX MILLION JEWS SLAUGHTERED BY HOMOCIDAL MANIACS LIKE YOU, I want the truth.

Links if you have any.
>>
>>135597054
>DATS RIGHT WHITE GURL
>>
>>135597568
>>135596238
top kek better check your genetics app to make sure you're not cousins
>>
>>135597568
Quick, before you get a room use that app to check if you're actually cousins!
>>
>>135597568
This is what ~300,000 population looks like folks.
>>
>>135596227
>right papers
>>
>>135597747
>>135597723
great minds think alike
>>
File: 1500608407934.jpg (481KB, 2758x1822px) Image search: [Google]
1500608407934.jpg
481KB, 2758x1822px
>I had a super right wing Jewish dude in my world history class
>our pretty left wing teacher gets asked that question
>starts to go on about how his landlord was Jewish or some shit
>Jewish guy calls out loudly for her to stop lying
>she stops and stutters that he shouldn't say that because it's disrespectful
>doesn't try to tell him he's wrong
>one guy who I'd say even today is a moderate/centrist asks him
>"because if you look at the leaders of the Bolshevik revolution you can see a lot of them were ethnic Jews"
>"a bunch of Jews in the Weimar Republic were procommunist and a few of them owned big newspapers"
>"Hitler didn't want to see what happened to Russia happen to Germany so he preemptively tried to stop it"
>teacher asks him to go to the office
>she goes with him and we're all sitting there like 'what?'
>comes back 5 minutes later saying he's sorted it out
>no disciplinary action taken
>mfw
>>
File: 1499397739924.jpg (72KB, 500x743px) Image search: [Google]
1499397739924.jpg
72KB, 500x743px
>>135596975
It depends.
I went to a bilingual school.

The Spanish-language history teacher was a dumb cow that didn't give a fuck... you could go to her during the exam to ask her questions "about the wording" and she would end up answering the questions for you. She was also ignorant as fuck, I got into an argument with her about 19th century Argentine history (not really relevant here) and she contradicted me, turns out I was right.

However, we also had English-history classes for our Cambridge IGCSE exams, and the English-language history teacher was based as fuck. He was an elderly old school Anglo-Argentine that knew the entire history of every little town and city in the country. He would tell us anecdotes about the times when he went hunting, about his family fighting in WW1, and would bring videos from History Channel (back when HC was actually good) to watch in class.

I never told him how much I enjoyed his classes... feels bad man
>>
>>135594635
Even that seems high.
>>
>>135597823
Nah you guys are just super jelly.
>>
Shit like this almost makes me glad that the internet is making teaching professions increasingly irrelevant.
>>
>>135597983
Like I said, maximum. More likely is 12-15 million.
>>
>>135597568
MH?
>>
>>135598140
Nothing can replace the positive influence of a strong male telling children the truth or even better: making them think about things.
>>
>>135598265
MH V
>>
>>135593746
Damn I had the same teacher I guess
>>
File: yes_ms_felarca.jpg (82KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
yes_ms_felarca.jpg
82KB, 700x450px
>>135590823
When teacher had us all dress in black and go fight these guys with frog flags and shit.
>>
>>135598265
Yupp
Æ?
>>
>>135598265
>>135598361
It cracks me up that out of the 20-30 people in that class years ago, both of you ended up in this thread at the same time.
>>
>teacher: raise your hand if you don't have blonde hair and blue eyes
>you would have been sent to the gas chamber
>class shrieks in a horrified manner
>>
File: 1490738980986.jpg (44KB, 1024x514px) Image search: [Google]
1490738980986.jpg
44KB, 1024x514px
>>135598480
I've met fellow norsk I grew up with posting here. FeelsPrettyGoodMan
>>
>>135598537

Lmao seriously

>good goyim fight amongst yourselves
>>
>>135594101
Argentina. beautiful country, too many jews.
>>
>>135596227
Yet you can't spell "write" right
>>
>>135598537
TIL Hitler sent himself to the gas chambers.
>>
>>135598361
Veit eki hvað Æ þýðir

Varstu í Rómönsku-Ameríu tímunum í vor?
>>
>>135598537
that's such utter bullshit lmao
>>
File: Link_Defending_(Soulcalibur_II).png (2MB, 1295x1923px) Image search: [Google]
Link_Defending_(Soulcalibur_II).png
2MB, 1295x1923px
>>135598537
>>
>>135598998
Já, það var ég. Bjó til Pinochet kynninguna
>>
File: 21359948.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
21359948.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>MLK was basically the second coming of Christ
>Joe McCarthy was a paranoid loon
>White Flight happened because White people are wayciss
>Slavery was the worst thing that ever happened
>Actually, the evil racist 600 gorillion Natives
>No, actually, the 20 quintillion shrunken heads in the Holocaust
>V2 rockets were built by starving, unskilled jews in concentration camps
>Nationalism pretty much directly caused WW1, therefore it's bad
>Lets talk about African Colonization for a whole month, even though we didn't take part in it (unless you count trying to send negroes to Liberia)
>One of my history teachers literally said that history is just about "a bunch of old, dead, White people"
>Made us watch CNN Student News every day

>My face during all of this
>>
>>135590823
>politics classes

What kind of school has politics classes? We only learned read, riding and rithmetic at my school.
>>
>>135599254
dont hate on Carl Azuz's puns
>>
>>135599329
Who is that?
>>
>>135599182
Andskotinn maður, hefði átt að vita að þú skítpóstaðir hér
Sigurður, er það ekki?
>>
What kind of control/influence does the Jew have on American when history class is mostly about the Holocaust and it's only victims, the 6 gorillion.
>>
File: 1492786368580.png (2MB, 697x8275px) Image search: [Google]
1492786368580.png
2MB, 697x8275px
>>135590823
My junior high history teacher was an old hayseed during the Bush era. The worst I got was a tearjerker film about an Afghani woman seeking asylum because she was going to be stoned for teaching kids to read and write.

My high school history professor was a literal clansmen and I loved the man. His German grandfather had a saying, "America before God, God before family." Great guy, implanted in us the idea that civilizations advanced differently do to climate and resources which I now understand lead to racial differences and competence. This was a small school in New Jersey oddly.

AP Euro was probably the most bluepilled. Watched Schindler's List and Conspiracy (2001).
>>
>>135599374
He does CNN student news now, And he ends every show with 30 seconds worth of bad puns
>>
>>135599254
With the exception of the last three, sounds like school in Republic of Ireland too.

That said, my 5/6 year history teacher (16/17 yo) vehemently defended the nazis for their dislike of Jews due to the Weimar era. I remember he lobbed a full bottle of water at a student across the classroom too for not paying attention. Skulled the fucker in the face.
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 612x491px
>politics classes
>>
>>135599387
Haha, nei. Ég er Elvar. Ert þú gaurinn sem gerði Brasilíu kynninguna?
>>
>>135599678
Það er ég

Er Sigurður eki ljóshærðigaurinn? Gat svarið að hann gerði Pinochet-kynninguna
>>
File: 1501392195125.jpg (269KB, 1636x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1501392195125.jpg
269KB, 1636x1536px
>be smart fuck and go to top school on LA in 2008
>win debate competition in Hawaii
>be only non-white in team so USC backed organization picks me as a ambassador to shitty south central high schools along with other smart kids and USC alumni
>I could tell niglets didnt give a fuck about bettering themselves and a WEWUZ history preaches equality when mexicans and blacks unite to take back country
>mfw niggers believe we want to share country with them if we take over
>mfw the entire week
>>
>>135599498
Alright I watched (skimmed) an episode until I got to the end.
Damn, those are some puns I would probably make. Dad joke level puns.
>>
>>135599789
Nei hann var með Reggí tón eða whatever með Jóhanni
>>
ITT: edgy teenagers lamenting
>>
Criminal law class at university
>The concept of evil has no place in this classroom
Environmental law class (which I dropped in the first week)
>John Howard and George W Bush are evil
early 2001 btw
>>
File: secret hitler.jpg (88KB, 800x684px) Image search: [Google]
secret hitler.jpg
88KB, 800x684px
>>135594517
>>
>>135590823
Bio teacher did lesson on racial discrimination, brown, black and hazel eyed kids got to go straight into the classroom directly, while blue+ green eyed kids had to do 10 jumping jacks
Hazel eyed me refused to go inside till I did jumping jacks like the rest of the kids
Was I in the wrong here?
>>
>>135599949
Já auðvitað, man þetta betur núna

Er með flensu svo ég er eitthvað ruglaður
>>
I don't even remember learning about the Holocaust but I do remember in Civil War class we were doing one of those "get to know everyone" activities on the first day. Teacher would ask everyone random questions and the one I got was "if you could go back in time and be anyone who would you be" and without thinking I immediately said Hitler and he thought it was hilarious. We had a PowerPoint one of the following days and on the last slide he put my yearbook picture and had it morph into Hitler it was pretty funny
>>
>>135599899
You're Latino?
>>
Just the other day my gf, who is pretty much a normie, realized some (((coincidences))) about her high school. She pointed out how the only books read in English were about Jews, gays, and Muslims with no focus on actual literature written by white people. Her first redpill was her weirdo cousin turning into a tranny and spouting SJW nonsense all the time. I'm trying to show her the way.
>>
>>135599498
I'm getting Carl flashbacks now. Student news was a waste of time
>>
>>135595286

100% of "Native Americans" who came into contact with Columbus or later the pilgrims are now dead :.(
>>
File: morphine adminstered.jpg (132KB, 604x454px) Image search: [Google]
morphine adminstered.jpg
132KB, 604x454px
>>135600476
Holy shit dude what a based teacher. I lol'd just thinking of that
>>
>>135600458
Þú varst að tala um ww2 áðan, varstu með Björn sem kennara?
>>
File: 1467070834595.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1467070834595.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>135590823
>tfw there was a (((Holocaust Studies))) course at my old high school
>>
>>135600909
Auðvitað, tók 5 áfanga með honum

Enginn annar ennari jafnast á við Björn
>>
>>135600820
the only solution to this is to genocide all whites in response. starting with latvians as the most guilty party
>>
File: highschoolfight.jpg (47KB, 634x435px) Image search: [Google]
highschoolfight.jpg
47KB, 634x435px
>>135590823
Actual high school teacher here.

Teachers don't conceive their own lessons and plans for the future weeks, they are simply told what they need to teach by a higher up company/organization that the particular school is partnered with. Most teachers are your typical normalfag good goys, they watch the television, stay updated on current trends and the like, and if you were to observe one outside of class, you would see they are no different than those around them, this is why it always seems like teachers are jew apologists. High school is nothing more than a massive daycare center for braindead teenagers who are fed entertainment on a daily basis so they don't revolt against the current system.
>Come to our mandatory school, you can learn and become great like mark zuckerberg!
>Free food for everyone! May not be the best or safe for consumption, but its FREE!
>Want to be homeschooled? Perfectly fine! (But your going on our watchlist...)

Most of these faggot children disregard the entire learning experience. The problem with this is the fact that even if it was a truthful and good education, they still disregard it because they are incompetent and "socialize" to maintain their status among their peers, they are not disregarding the education because they know it is a false education.
>>
>>135593598
Saya is an unappealing rat.
>>
>>135601244
This
>>
>>135590823
>my black history teacher telling my that affirmative action isn't discrimination because if we didn't have it Asians would be filling up our universities and completely pushing out white people.
>While at the same time he's saying that affirmative action is illegal in the state I'm in.
>>
>>135601061
Er að fara í kaldastriðs áfangann núna í haust og er viss um að Björn sé að kenna hann. Hefuru tekið hann?
>>
>>135601244
>high school teacher
>(But your going on our watchlist...)
>>
>>135601244
This is why I switched to a private school

Don't get me wrong there are a lot of good kids in public school but they are totally outnumbered by shitheads

Also...every single problem is caused by bad parenting of some variation of that. And the government can't regulate bad parenting so its all hopeless really.
>>
>>135601513
Nei, tók frekar kvikmyndaáfangann hjá honum, allir áfangarnir hans eru svaka fjör samt

Mun sakna hans
>>
>>135601627
Do you truly believe that the US government doesn't look for little innuendos like home schooling? It is simply a matter of looking at the big picture.
>Look, this family is homeschooling their children
>They are also white and have X as their job
>They frequent X internet mediums and have accounts on X websites.

Its a massive database.
>>
>>135601843
To be fair, there isn't h of a difference between private and public schools in the same neighborhoods
It's just that there are no private schools in trash neighborhoods
>>
>>135601877
Hef tekið seinna stríðið með honum. Frekar skemmtilegur, svo ég er pínu spenntur fyrir þessum. Ertu útskrifaður?
>>
>>135593460
If we didn't the diseases would. Never saw the point in muh native american genocide lecture.
>>
>>135602011
>there are no private schools in trash neighborhoods
You'd be surprised.
>>
>>135594813
Sadly this
>>
>>135590823
I realized how fucked proles are when it's required learning to know about the Holocaust but the same history books completely ignore the Sino genocides/Unit 731/etc etc

Lolocaust:
>est 6 million jews killed, +5million more
Chinese Genocided by IJA:
>min estimate 12 million (not including collateral deaths from starvation/etc)
>some estimates are as high as 30-40 million total

But yea Jews sure had it bad in WWII. Fucking bitches can't take a hit for shit. Meanwhile you have Chinese being fed to rats, rapes of 40-50k civilians in a night, etc etc....
>>
>>135602016
Já, er að fara í HR í haust

Ég tók líka seinna stríðið með honum, frábær áfangi þótt að hann hafi ekki þolað fimmaurabrandarana mína.
>>
>>135601881
>your
>>
>>135590823
>have russian friend
>he complains to me that his teacher said russians have been worse than germans
>tells me that nazi are the bad guys
>russia the great liberator
>be me, polish guy
>tell him his teacher was right
>explain to him how fucked up russians have been
>tell him some family war stories

Shit was hilarious
>>
>>135602711
>German flag
>be Polish
>Defend the people who wanted to remove Poles from Germany
???
>>
>Public Speaking class elective
>Teacher is a female black Californian who's graciously come to the South to fix all us backward rednecks.
>First day, "why does the world hate America? Because we're bullies."
>Teaches nothing and just tells us to read the textbook for what's going to be on the test
>Spends every day going on about Bush or arguing with the same guy in class
>>
>>135602470
Heyrðu gaman að hitta þig á þessu skíta vefsíðu, ég mundi bara nákvæmlega eftir þessu mulatto atriði í vor að þú hlaust að hafa verið í sama tíma og ég. Gangi þér vel, maður
>>
File: 1501245807670.jpg (44KB, 532x489px) Image search: [Google]
1501245807670.jpg
44KB, 532x489px
>>135590823
My school was a fucking joke. In history the teacher would slightly gloss over WW2 for like a day only going over Pearl Harbor and D-Day before spending a week on the holohoax making us watch the boy in striped pajamas. The teachers were fucking horrible, one of them sent me to the office for telling her that the pacific theater and european theater were both part of WW2, not 2 seperate world wars and one was teaching some straight up bullshit about the atomic bombing of Japan being racially motivated.
>>
>>135602881
Germans were right to do so
Germany for Germans Poland for Poland
Germany did nothing wrong
>>
>>135594762
nah, that number is for natives in the entire western hemisphere at the time, and it's a highball too

but it gets regularly and willfully conflated with the population living only the area of the USA, probably because it's not hard to subtly swap between

>native population in america
>native population in the americas

...and because letting the conflation slide serves a convenient white guilt narrative
>>
>>135602881
>defend
So you'd only support the truth if it is compatible with your own agenda?

Wow sad dude
>>
>>135603140
Sömuleiðis. Útskrifastu ekki á næsta ári?
>>
File: ccr.jpg (27KB, 705x696px) Image search: [Google]
ccr.jpg
27KB, 705x696px
>>135600402
>Bio teacher
>teaching class on racial discrimination
This is the most cancerous shit ITT and the exact reason why kids today confuse political beliefs and social issues with hard science. Science speaks for itself, it doesn't take faggots like Bill Nye or liberal high school/college teachers putting "spin" on it to push their agenda.
>>
>>135603401
ah it's possible, that would confirm what other anon was saying too, but we were definitely in school taught it as "USA" even if that wasn't true
>>
File: anders-breivik-trial-72.jpg (28KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
anders-breivik-trial-72.jpg
28KB, 600x338px
>high school
>eurofag history
>teacher starts talking about bosnian war
>mentions that Serbia and Srpska we're the main cause
>"But teacher, wasn't the muslims to blame?"
>mfw I realized that my school was 70 percent mudslime
>mfw I am expelled
>>
>>135603436
Nei reyndar verður þetta síðasta önnin mín ef allt gengur fyrir sig
>>
>>135603423
>Poles
>supporting the truth

Maybe it's just your emigrants that are scum but most Poles have huge victim complexes
>>
That sounds really stupid.
My school they said that the germans killed the jews because it was an easy scapegoat, and that in times of crisis, authoritarian regimes pick on minorities. Unlike our enlightened democracies.
>>
>>135603627
Flott hjá þér maður

Gangi þér vel
>>
File: hmm.jpg (111KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
111KB, 500x500px
>>135598537
>Hitler would have gassed you if you weren't German and had blonde hair blue eyes!
What about the whole "I love British and Italians" thing Hitler had going? he liked Japanese too and probably wouldn't have gassed them at the end of the war. So basically it should be rephrased "raise your hand if you aren't Italian, British, Germanic, blonde hair blue eyes, or Japanese."
>>
>>135590823
>kid asks why hitler hated jews so much
its always the hole in the conversation
>>
>>135603658
Nope you're wrong
It's the bottom of the barrel that does that kind of shit most polish people don't care at this point in time

Back in the 70's or 80's you had violence against germans and russians and that was it

Keep to your text books and go back to plebbit you idiot, reality is not for you
>>
>>135603401

Extreme highball given the fact that the nomads who didn't farm (and got the worst of the whole genocide bit)couldn't possibly support such large populations.
>>
File: pu3X3wT.gif (947KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
pu3X3wT.gif
947KB, 500x277px
>"no one knows, he just hated them"

Well your teacher isn't very educated.

Anyone who has any sense knows that he had a very biased view of the jews and he made constant remarks in his diary and his writings that the jews were "rats" "rodents" and needed to be exterminated. He saw jews as the "other"

Someone who wasn't part of the tribe and thus had to be getting rid of.

His belief in that only grew further and further. And once someone has that seed grow in their head long enough its very hard for other facts to push it out because of cognitive dissonance.

No I do not support hitler because I'm not a fat sweaty neckbeard sitting in house blaming the jews because girls won't date him.
>>
>>135603736
Hitler never planned to gas anyone, that was mostly Heydrich's idea. Not to mention gas chambers were only used for those that couldn't work in the camps, which was >2 million people.
>>
>>135604015

I don't support Hitler either, but his views on the Jews aren't historically wrong

>pogroms
>blood libel
>usury
>disproportionate media and finance control
>pushing communism to stop pogroms
>zionism

That is the problem with the west and part of the reason why people can rationalize hating Jewish people. They are seen as "people who were acted upon" in history rather than rational actors themselves.

They hated Christians because of their past and insisted upon living among them. They dug their own graves with the subversive communism bullshit.
>>
>>135604015
>He didnt have real reasons like the attempted revolution of 1918
>Youre not a sweaty neckbeard
If these arent true, you dont belong here
>>
>>135594715
gibs the greentext
>>
File: upvotingonthego.jpg (131KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
upvotingonthego.jpg
131KB, 533x800px
>>135590823
>WWII punished the jews, we can't talk about them anymore
>hitler came from nothing to control a huge chunk of the world in just a few years
>could be an inspiring story
>no anon, not inspiring
>he's the worstever.exe
>had to identify a bunch of street signs in pics to get questions answered
>>
>>135604050
Well I mean theoretically, we both know Hitler wouldn't have gassed anyone but in context it would be phrased that way.
>>
>>135604015
god this post is fucking terrible, it reads like a /lit/ shitpost
>>
>>135595903
a scapegoat for what though? that's what I never understood
>>
>>135604015
>He saw jews as the "other"
>Someone who wasn't part of the tribe

So like Jews see gentiles? I know many German Jews, mainly in Berlin, tried to assimilate but in most cases they were a seperate community in Germany. Not to mention they were indeed big supporters of capitalism and democracy which put them at odds with Hitler's ideology. He might have had his biases, sure, but on the whole he had some concrete reasons for his animosity.
>>
>>135604746
You're right lol
>>
>>135597109
you're doing god's work anon keep it up :)
>>
>>135590823
>Columbus was evil because muh natives
>Founding fathers were hypocrites because Muh slaves
>Jackson was evil because muh natives
>killing the bank was bad
>southerners were the bad guys
>Lincoln was right all the time
>Socilism was good
>worker protests dindu nuffin
>imperialism was oppressive
>Wilson was great
>Depression happened because of rich people
>FDR was good
>Joe Macarthy was evil
>LBJ was god
>Nixon and Regan were evil
>King Nigger is god
>>
In 2003 my senior year of high school my government teacher talked about a shadow government that was actually in control and had militarized apes to drop in over major cities then would put a giant Crystal in charge of a one world government. Whole class laughed and made fun of him but acted so serious. That always sticks in my mind.
>>
File: pepe3.jpg (24KB, 480x439px) Image search: [Google]
pepe3.jpg
24KB, 480x439px
>>135605617
>tfw what did he mean by this
>>
File: 1476412499358.png (141KB, 399x536px) Image search: [Google]
1476412499358.png
141KB, 399x536px
>>135605492
>this
>>
>>135593460
all these liberals crying about muh natives dindu nuffin
i would love to see them walk up to a native back in the day
>*gets scalped*
>>
>>135605617
Graduated in 98' and my senior English teacher told the class to "carefully examine Jewish influence in the media and politics". Totally out of left field.
>>
>the jews dindu nuffin, Hitler just picked on them because he needed a scapegoat to paint as the enemy in order to unify germany
>>
>>135605696
Zero clue everyone was too busy making fun of him so he didn't say much more than that.
>>
>>135605821
I forgot to mention this as well.
>leading about the union strikes in the late 1800's
>teacher makes us write a rap song about the strikes
>we all talk about our ideas
>I'm right I front of the teacher's desk
>"Yo yo I need them food stamps!"
>teacher speaks up
>"I heard something inappropriate."
>spend the rest of the day wondering what I did wrong
She was a libshit womanlet """"catholic"""" that shilled hard for FDR and LBJ. It was disgusting.
>>
>>135590823
having a morbidly obese sjw history teacher who has a tranny kid.
>>
>>135596158
If students are being taught about WWII why don't they read and discuss Mein Kampf in the classroom? Teachers should assign it for homework.
>>
File: renegadebros.jpg (66KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
renegadebros.jpg
66KB, 900x350px
>>135606458
any golden nuggets?
>>
>>135590823
the holocasut was the most important part of ww2 you fucking hill billy. the holocuast showed how horrible humanity can be and how we should do our best to never let something like that ever happen again. hitler was a POS
>>
My teacher told us that when Hitler was in jail he wrote Mein Kampf based on all the people he saw in important positions (banks, etc.) which happened to be jews.

He complimented Hitler's art, said that he was elected fairly, and he also told us that Hitler's master race was never blond haired and blue eyed people.

He told us about Reagan's republican revolution, said Dubya was seen as a good leader for holding through 9/11, and he also said he hated Nixon a lot for what he did but praised him for his visit to China.

He loved FDR and JFK and thought they were great leaders, Hoover one of the worst.

And I heard through the grapevine that this election cycle he remained fairly unbiased as well and even said that we need to accept Trump as our President, despite him not liking him.

He was a lifelong democrat by the way, but center left probably.
>>
>>135590823
There is an entire class dedicated to the holohoax in my school
>>
>>135606950
lol no shit but if a teacher doesn't know why Hitler was against the Jews (coup of 1918-1919), they are not educated enough to teach.
>>
>>135607145
that wasn't the reason. you fucking dipshit. hitler was racist against jews because of dumbass books like the elders of zion and other bullshit he read and was popular in europe at the time

try being a educated you dipshit. the coup of 1918 had various differnet racial groups in it. most of the coups were germans only a few were jews

i mean you really fucking stupid and you belive anybullshit you read on pol

drops mic
>>
>>135603472
The science of biology has been condemned as hate speech. Leftists have become the new creationists. Everyone's biologically equal now dontcha know?
>>
>>135595532
this. Slavs suffered the worst out of europe when it came to communism, so the eternal anglo can not relate.
>>
>>135606387
catholic liberals are worse than atheist liberals desu
>>
>>135607602
Atheists are being kicked out of the left because they don't worship muslim cock.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/449931/new-atheists-american-left-wing-schism-islam-organized-religion
>>
>>135607714
imagine my shock
>>
>>135606950
Why not talk about the genocide in the USR then?
That happened on a larger scale and with more cruelty then everything the Nazis did?
>>
>>135590823
We didn't have "politics" classes. Just fucking history and social studies. But when they talked about slavery. My one teacher said something about niggers and they chimped out. Was funny. He was a good teacher. Wonder what ever happened to him.
>>
>>135594382
Apparently schools rolled out classes dedicated to the government, politics, and history. I think its a step in the right direction if the teachers weren't so brainwashed.
>>
>>135590823
Things I learned about:
Holocaust, Hitler and a bit WW1, the natives in America died

Things I didn't learn about:
Rome, medieval times, HRE, Napoleon, WW1, WW2.

I had history classes for 12 years...
>>
>>135607838
Sure
>>
>>135598286
Male teachers in the US are exceedingly rare. Leftists made parents afraid of male teachers so they could have more (naturally liberal) women in teaching roles.
>>
>>135594715
>kike teacher hates one of the few presidents ballsy enough to stand up to the (((banks)))
Pottery
>>
>>135595134
Hitler said it first: 'These Jews, they use to laugh about it... they are not laughing anymore. Today they realize the gravity of the situation they find themselves in'
>>
In high school we were taught about the holocaust in year 9. Our teacher was one of those braindead bitches who was so stupid the only way she could have a stable career was teaching high school students. She told us 9-12 million Jews were murdered in the holocaust and she literally started crying when telling us about it. Literal sobbing and crying about how mean the Nazis were.

I always liked her classes though because we didn't do any work. She wasn't intelligent enough to actual set up challenging coursework so the class was spent just fucking around.
>>
File: 1389021138694.gif (1MB, 520x375px) Image search: [Google]
1389021138694.gif
1MB, 520x375px
>>135590823

>Junior year of high school
>have woman teacher who spent half the class talking to a clique of girls about nothing
>would only start class about halfway through the period to make it look like she did anything
>we were on a block schedule so a single class took around an hour and a half
>It was September when we had an assignment given to us on a Friday
>Teacher couldn't be arsed to make copies of the rubric for the students so she had the class pass around the one rubric and take a picture of it with their phones or copy it word for word
>Rubric asks to write 5 separate paragraphs from the point of view of 5 different influential or famous people who lived during WW2 (take note that this is all it specified)and how they would have viewed it
>odd assignment considering we weren't even studying ww2 yet but okay
>Write all 5 paragraphs,I know one was Douglas MacArthur and another might have been FDR but the one that stood out was one I did on Ayn Rand (I was new on the idea of libertarianism) all it talked about was how I thought Rand would have viewed Russia's part in WW2
>Have class again the following tuesday
>Nobody except me and one other person did the assignment
>Teacher kind of upset but overall uncaring that nobody did it
>Takes mine and the other kids papers, she doesn't even look at them and gives them a 100 and that's the end of that
>FORWARD TO MAY OF THE NEXT YEAR
>class is still pathetic, teacher had managed in this time to rant about her brother in law who didn't go to college and somehow ended up becoming the wealthiest member of her family by sheer determination and hard work
>BUT HE ISN'T QUALIFIED HE DIDN'T GO TO COLLEGE HOW CAN HE RUN A BUSINESS URGGGH
>anyway she calls me up to her desk one day
> 'hey anon remember that paper I had you guys write about the 5 different people?'
>'you mean the one from the 1st quarter?'

> will continue
>>
I finished high schiol in 08 and all my life i was told white people suck, i became a full blown anti establishment, anti sjw, anti demo crat, somewhat republican supporter(i feel like im independent) , and i have turned into a full blown red blooded american trump supporter who doesnt give a shit about niggers or mexicans because my country needs ti be saved
>>
File: 1r86we.jpg (106KB, 886x500px) Image search: [Google]
1r86we.jpg
106KB, 886x500px
the part were we skipped the king or emperor having fun with all the top100 women our of 30million population they conquered
>>
>>135590823
>not quoting Rockwell in his entirety when lies are being spoken
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ka5LtmlG5Y

>ishyddt
>>
>>135598537
Had a similar experience in world geography
>teacher says me and guy sitting next to me would be the only people to be allowed to live in NS Germany
>I tell the guy next to me sounds nice
>>
File: 1487547288482.gif (2MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1487547288482.gif
2MB, 400x300px
>>135609550

>Cont.

>'Yeah that one, well I was going back through it and I noticed that you didn't do it right'
>...okay
>'See I wanted you to write it from the point of view of Famous Americans during WW2 Ayn Rand wasn't an American so if you could redo this paper with new people that would be great :)
>......
>"but you already graded it, it's been in the grade book for ages now"
>" I know but I can't accept this paper till it's done correctly"
> 1. The rubric didn't say anything about it needing to be 'americans'
2. Ayn Rand was an American citizen at the time of WW2
3.IT HAS ALREADY BEEN GRADED.

>I didn't do any more work in this class after this. I refused any participation and did not redo the assignment.

Social Studies is a crock of shit and should be avoided like the plague.
>>
>>135597638
watch the greatest story never told on youtube bong also watch auschwitz why the gas chambers are a myth. Also since ur a bong watch some of david irving on youtube hes quite an intellectual on the holocaust and got attacked for it in the media by (((them)))
>>
File: 1455898455608.jpg (40KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1455898455608.jpg
40KB, 400x388px
>6th grade field trip to the holohoax museum
>looking at pictures and shit of the hitler youth and all the pomp and circumstance of the nazis
>think they're fuckin badass and wished i lived in that timeline
>can't really talk to classmates about it
>tfw been hiding my power level since i was just a young lad
>>
>>135600701
>He's from LA

Is that really a question now?
>>
File: 889620387_orig.jpg (71KB, 432x536px) Image search: [Google]
889620387_orig.jpg
71KB, 432x536px
Civics teacher taught that animal farm was about the civil war and we wuz.
No really.
She was not even a nigger.
And history classes were 90% we wuz and muh 6 billion. Even the better teachers had to teach it becuse it was mandated.
>>
>>135611897
Ditto. While all the students were having propaganda jammed into their heads, I saw the military parades, all the banners and flags, the Nuremburg Rally, the unity of the people, the spell of Hitler and his speeches, and especially the SS uniforms, I knew which side I chose.
>>
File: Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg (157KB, 501x585px) Image search: [Google]
Shlomo Shekelstein.jpg
157KB, 501x585px
>>135601009
Oy vey! Lolocaust Studies
>>
>>135594101
Why are their so many jews in argentina?
>>
File: 827.png (250KB, 680x638px) Image search: [Google]
827.png
250KB, 680x638px
These are a few excerpts from my community college US history professor. Keep in mind that he called himself a "republican".
>Race is a social construct
>I welcome the Hispanic queens to politics
>We're all gonna be mixed race in 50 years
He also called Trump a cheeto and apologized for the Republicans appearing "racist" all the time. This faggot made Jeb look like Trump.
>>
File: 1492024650671.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
1492024650671.jpg
1B, 486x500px
civics teacher literally handing out communist party flyers after class.

Yes she was a fat, orange haired, jewess.
>>
>>135590823

>Be blue pilled but total asshole
>in 6th grade holohoax unit
>justboringhistorystuff.png
couple highlights
>forced to sit on the ground to simulate the hardship of the camps (lol)
>Ubermensch mentioned, be ubermensch
>"wtf, cant those of us with blonde hair and blue eyes sit in a damn chair?"
>continue complaining about being treated the same as the untermensch whenever an "oppression activity" comes up
>basically doing more talking than the teacher at some point, being a total assbag
>"that is enough anon! if you have anything else to say you must raise your hand first"
>time stops for one beautiful moment
>hitler salute

Principals office for the rest of the unit and a C for the coursework.

I may have been bluepilled as fuck, but I was an asshole.
>>
>>135593227
absolutely based
>>
File: 1501197741961.png (438KB, 679x582px) Image search: [Google]
1501197741961.png
438KB, 679x582px
During Junior-high sociology class the teacher had us all stand up and named off different things that might bar us from voting in early America.
>If your a wmn sit down
>Half the class sits down
>if your not caucasian sit down
>Half of the remaining sit down
>If you don't have 10 dollars in your pocket right now sit down
>I'm the only one standing
>If you don't own property sit down
>I sit down
>See if we had the same laws none of you could vote!
>Think: We're all 12, who the fuck owns property?

>Same class
>McCainXObama pres election
>Teacher tells us what each candidate supports
>Lean to McCain because he wants to keep troops in middle east
>Now we have to draw a campaign poster in groups
>I'm the only one who supports McCain
>Don't want to work alone so I help my friends draw king nigger holding an american flag

>High School English-History Block
>Basically the english and history teachers coordinate assignments with each other
>Instead of following a timeline we go by themes like war, liberty, oppression and conspiracy theory
>Conspiracy unit
>We talk about Nixon scandal, CIA fucking with blacks, US teaming up with Euros to fuck with middle east so they could invade it
>We spend to days on one theory about how the US knew about concentration camps early into WWII because they took aerial photographs of one camp but ignored it on purpose for some reason
>Teachers says that this is really compelling and that she believes it herself
> Think about how one could tell the difference between a concentration camp and a normal POW camp
>>
My geography teacher in high school used to call Hitler a brilliant man.

I heard he died due to a heart attack a few years after I went to college, he wasn't even that old and pretty much in shape.
>>
>>135614392
Sounds like (((they))) pulled an Andrew Breitbart on him.
>>
File: 9678565.png (102KB, 538x1246px) Image search: [Google]
9678565.png
102KB, 538x1246px
>>
File: 435345353.jpg (55KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
435345353.jpg
55KB, 991x902px
>>135614523
>Muh 8 year old was woke AF and da whole room started clapping n' sheeit
>>
>>135590823
>politics classes

some of us don't study crap.
>>
>>135614523
really funny when a 3rd grade teacher thinks she knows what's best for the world. this is the problem with women, they think they are the smartest people in the room because they read CNN once or twice.
any contrary opinion or facts is straight-up mansplaining.
>>
>>135599899
Latinos are already trying to drive the blacks out of California. I think a cartel guy was arrested for trying to terrorize the blacks into leaving his area
>>
>>135614886
They've cleared out a bunch of nigger neighborhoods in LA.
>>
>>135610585
One of school's main purposes is to teach blind obedience to authority. Look up John Taylor Gatto.
>>
>>135605963
I graduated a few years ago and I had an old italian lady as my ap history teacher who said the same thing. She was pretty based.
>>
File: 1500627347734.jpg (341KB, 620x2790px) Image search: [Google]
1500627347734.jpg
341KB, 620x2790px
>>135614169
Here's some high notes

>In same English-History Block
>It's febuary
>Guess which theme were going to study
>Spend two weeks talking about slavery, muh Natives and segregation
>at the end of two weeks teachers says were going to spend the next day on women's oppression and then take the Exam
>Half the class verbally sighs
>Black guy in front of me whines "cooooommmee ooooonnnn, nobady cares"
>Teacher spends next ten minutes telling us how we offended her, our other teachers, the girls in class our mothers and grandmothers
>try not to giggle

>same time in English half of class
>first week read "Black Like Me"
>same black guy asks how a white dude could pass as a black dude
>teacher gets sweaty
>dodges question
>second week we read "The Awakening"
>for a project we have to make a case against who we thought was in the wrong
>the husband and society or the women
>decide to play fence sitter and point out how both did wrong
>teacher checks on our work in progress
> "Anon I want you to pick one side, everyone else is blaming the husband so I want you to blame the wife, you're a good writer so I know you can come up with something"
>Present case to class pointing out how wife knew what kind of life she was getting into when she married and that it's wrong to abandon her kids
>class claps
>parents get E-mail saying I did good job

She turned out to be a more based teacher than I first thought. She taught a bible study after school in the cafeteria.
>>
File: 1486958457537.gif (1MB, 355x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486958457537.gif
1MB, 355x225px
>>135615272
Thanks for the info, I'm actually looking for new reading material so I'll check out what he has written.
>>
>>135613929
sometimes a glorious asshole is all some need to break the (((conditioning))). Maybe some quiet fence sitter kid finally got the guts to research the redpill for himself after your stunt. I know I always pulled that sort of shit when I was younger, and my fellow shithead highschoolers found it fucking hilarious
also captcha calling out kikes, pic related
>>
File: badteacher-07.jpg (37KB, 640x346px) Image search: [Google]
badteacher-07.jpg
37KB, 640x346px
>history teacher does not give two shits about her job
>still knows her history
>laid back class, talk/read books/eat - she will ignore you as long as you don't make too much noise
>kids being kids ask her questions in hope to provoke her
>"didja know that Hitler was an ally to Stalin?", etc.
>she would always answer straight, like "Yes, he was, but that was just so he would not have to worry about USSR for some time"
>one day someone ask how come Hitler was not Aryan himself
>"WWII was not just about race"
>yeah, but what about jews?
>"don't you think it's foolish to assume that Nazi Germany was the result of Hitler saying "How come there are Jews in this world?""
>no one pays attention to this, including me
>think she was just annoyed with us
>12 years later discover /pol/
>learn German history from WW1 to WW2
>learn about jewish revolution
>sudden flashback to history teacher
>realisation
>went to school to see her
>she is not teaching anymore
>>
>>135590823
In politics all we did was learn how great the EU is and how germany was never better off than today
>>
>>135594207
>Communism was evil and capitalism was the best thing on earth

That was my brief introduction of the two economic systems for history gcse.
>>
The most blatant propaganda was actually my German classes in high school.

>Muh Holocaust
>Muh Nazis
>Muh Berlin wall
>Muh nice Gastarbeiter from Turkey
>Muh Multikulti

It was hell, all our Baccalaureat (A levels) subjects were about immigration. If I recall mine was about a Korean who grew up in Germany and was more German than Hans and Heidi
>>
>>135616926

I've never been more /pol/ in my life than during the first two days of that holocaust unit. but i was otherwise almost entirely goypilled otherwise.

My only regret was the lack of gas chamber fart jokes.
>>
>>135621170
Actually there was one thing based, I had a German exchange student over. He came with me to a history class on WW2. During the chapter on the Eastern Front he told me that his Grand Father was in the SS with a grin. Lel, based Thomas.
>>
>>135598325
Is bamn still a thing? I only heard of them once on /pol/ a few months ago
>>
>>135594101

I have a family member in Anthropology. It's the same garbage. They practically beat it in you that all cultures are equal. Even the child-raping ones.
>>
>>135600326
>naval base gets bombed by japs
>declares war on japs reason
>>
My 7th grade Civics teacher pulled a student out of his desk and put him in jiu jitsu holds on the floor. He was a huge powerlifter dude.

He was our teacher on 9/11. Someone asked him why children in foreign countries were celebrating it in the streets and his was response was that it happens in their countries all the time and it finally happened in ours.
>>
>>135601244
>free food
>>
>>135593746
Which AZ HS? Hamilton here
>>
I leanred he killed them because he was bullied.
Never even brushed the treaty of versailles
>>
>>135590823

They told me it was because Jew weren't Aryans... It's so ridiculous
>>
>>135590823
>very left teacher
>literally wouldn't let anyone with opposing views speak
>gave bad grades to those who didn't have his own opinion
>got suspended for saying 'maybe the jews aren't so great if no one in history liked them'. Of course the response was 'b-but world war 2'
>>
>>135590823

>going to school

LMAO nerds
>>
File: IMG_0531.jpg (13KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0531.jpg
13KB, 200x200px
>practicing debates on past technology
>class decides who's case was better
>my topic is the bullet shaped ammunition
>"-and the aerodinamics from the shape led to the innovation of aircrafts to become more streamline and quicker"
>counter from the rich daddy's boy
>"so your invention caused 9/11"
>I lost the debate
>>
>>135590823
Anyone have that gif of a classroom where black girls are dancing on the desks around a white guy, then falls off his desk?
>>
>>135622169

no thats racist
>>
>>135622169
You mean niggers dancing on desks, they step on a white girls hand, she pushes the nigger, it falls on the floor
>>
>>135622400
Yes.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2qgzxd
Need a gif
>>
>>135622604
Also, i'm at work youtube is disabled
>>
File: IMG_0533.jpg (24KB, 294x241px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0533.jpg
24KB, 294x241px
>"Archduke Ferdinand"
>skip everything else
>WWII was in Germany
>NazisNazisNazis
>Hollocaust
>Anne Frank
>Anne Frank
>Hollocaust
>list reasons why we shouldn't have nuked Japland
>Who's Korea?
>Berlin Wall
>Sovietunion
>Bay of Pigs
>Cuba
>then for some reason slavery

One month of American education for ya, on the house.
>>
>>135590823
We didn't do that much on the holocaust, we were just taught that the nazis genocided jews. We mainly learnt about Hitler's rise to powe.
>>
>>135604015
Sauce on gif?
>>
File: 12323552346457468579.gif (176KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
12323552346457468579.gif
176KB, 500x299px
>>135590823
>tfw my british teacher teaches better american history than my american teacher teaches European history
>>
we got beat over the head with this shit until I vomited swastikas

the education was otherwise ok

except that pre enlightenment history came way too short which I blame on the modernists who run our schools
>>
>>135622911
All history teachers are marxist degenerates. Read books.Start a /pol/ approved reading thread if you don't know what to read.
>>
>>135606667
Because niggers and spics won't be able to read it.
>>
>>135595334
Why is it that all European countries seem to learn about the shit bits of history? If I was French, I'd want to do courses on Charlemagn, the Hundred Years' War, the Sun King, the revolution, napolenic wars and napoleon III etc

I wish here it Britain we did Nelson, Wellington, napolenic wars, seven years war, war of the roses, English civil war, Anglo Zulu wars but instead we do shit like 'protest in 19th century britain' which was absolute leftist wank.
>>
>>135623041
>tfw i have a history degree and don't know what to do with it
should i jump the shark and teach our children? i have always hesitated because of blacks but i feel like i can deal with them. Should i go back to school and teach our future?
>>
>>135623041
and btw my british teacher was what caused me to become redpilled. he was self sufficient economically owning buildings in london that he rented out while teaching in america for fun. this is after he went to oxford and worked for financial institutions
>>
>>135623120
also i fear teaching the holocaust and not injecting my thoughts on it
>>
teacher accused me of picking my nose when I was merely scratching the outside of it which is totally ok and not gross
>>
>>135590823
I was in the AP history class (advanced placement), and the teacher kept flunking me on tests because i kept questioning what he taught. This was pre-internet (class of 1999), so i legit had to go to the library and read about opposing views. He eventually got my parents involved, who agreed that I should be put in a remedial history class. Not only did I pass that without paying attention, I had fairly riveting conversations with my teacher, a recent college grad. While the AP class was learning that the civil war was because of slavery, we were discussing the ramifications of federal oversight on state slavery, and why the democrats were getting rich from negroes while republicans wanted the northern economy to catch up.

Now it's called red-pilling. I wonder what Mr. Winters is up to these days...
>>
>>135614169
Studying history thematically is a widely known thing to do anon, say if you were studying the history of some sort of theme like genocides
>be me high school history 2009
>teacher puts on documentary about the IRA
>halfway through the doc shows some terrorists on a car mounted AA
>it was fucking Arma 2 footage made to look old
>told teacher right there that it was video game footage
>holy shit anon it is
>documentary disappears from the annals of the BBC

I can only gather how bs schooling is from threads like these but mine was pretty based, you'd think teachers would be naturally left-leaning when the right-leaning government continually fucks them over
>>
>>135590823
"He just hated them" stfu please omg
>>
>>135590823
History Teacher: THE CIVIL WAR WAS ABOUT THE INTEGRITY OF THE UNION NOT ABOUT SLAVERY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1470197602618.gif (3MB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
1470197602618.gif
3MB, 291x300px
>learn about holohoax and apartheid for years from openly communist homosexual teachers
>all writing assignments have to be somehow related to muh apartheid
>one day, completely forget about random political essay, bring up /pol/ on my phone and straight up rip off a thread about based anders brevik who did nothing wrong
>leftist teacher still gives me a b+
>>
A Russian here.

In my history class when studying the WWII we never even mention Japan, Italy, Africa, Australia or whatever. The whole narrative only focused on Hitler vs Stalin during 1941-1945. Even the period 1939-1941 was almost entirely omitted. No one in Russia has heard on the Nanjing Massacre of Unit 731.
>>
>>135595600
Talking about natural selection in humans. We are taught that natural selection was from the neck down, and that there is little difference mentally. Essentially what Stephen Jay Gould said. But if you think about it, the two biggest human adaptations are the brain and the hands. Human hands are the same, but brains are different. They are the big difference in human evolution, look at the fossil record. To say that they are not, you would have to equally argue that necks in giraffes are not their most important feature. To say that human evolution has occurred from the neck down in humans, you would also have to claim that giraffe evolution has only occurred from the shoulders down. Being tall for a giraffe is advantageous; being smart for a human is advantageous, and evolution will occur along these lines without a care for ideology.
>>
>>135594686
>High school history
>all of it is about Italy or ancient Rome, usually very nationalistic style of lessons.
>it's a miracle if we cover WW1 at all.
I love my country.
>>
>>135590823
>politics class in 6th grade
>ok kids our next topic will be ww2
>one kid screams "it's hitler time!"
>we all start chanting "hitler time"
>whole class got suspended
>I actually got praised by my parents
>>
>>135593456
why did you have a professor in high school faggot?
>>
File: 12371231834342.jpg (124KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
12371231834342.jpg
124KB, 1920x1200px
>tfw no one responds to your serious requests for help
>>
>>135625461
There's not much you can do unless you want to be blacklisted from every school in your state/country. You can just supplement your own kids education which everyone should do anyways. I'm planning on becoming a teacher and if I don't outright home-school my kids I will go through everything they learn with them.
>>
>>135625967
i wanted to teach the kids about history and the government won't let me do that. makes me feel fucking worthless
>>
File: 123345346756.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
123345346756.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>135626181
i have never tried desu but i will when i have nothing else to lose
>>
File: 2017-05-19 00.54.52.jpg (1MB, 1410x1227px) Image search: [Google]
2017-05-19 00.54.52.jpg
1MB, 1410x1227px
>>135613630
For the same reason there are Jews in America: European immigration and a secular, welcoming government.

Argentina had the second largest European immigration in the world after the USA, and Jews have tended to follow Europeans wherever they went.

The population was very small at independence and our "Founding Fathers" promoted European immigration since they viewed Europe as the most advanced continent back then. (Early 19th century)

Originally they wanted North Europeans only, and many came (Germans, British, Welsh, Irish, Danes, Swiss)... but the majority of our immigrants were from Southern and Eastern Europe (Mostly Spain and Italy, but also many from Poland, France and Russia) so they had to settle with them.

This also explains why most of the Jews in Argentina are Ashkenazim (Eastern European) rather than the more typical Sephardim that exist in the rest of Latin America and Spain.
>>
>>135626425
>>
>>135626425
thoughts on english teachers that are certified in writing/listening/speaking in spanish going to your country? how are they perceived? better than gaijins going to japan i hope. Argentina is one of the countries i might go to continue my education and get paid doing so
>>
>>135590823
even if the teacher knew or so called redpilled about it, they wouldn't talk about it because then it does not suit the teaching curriculum - sth that is commonly acceptable. At best the teacher would not use the word scapegoat and just ignore the reason behind. If they do, they have to tell you white lies just so you won't write something that is not normally acceptable by the mass, which could possibly get you to fail the final exam and not be able to graduate, which is not worth it or they wouldn't get fired. They want to ensure that you could function properly in society and not commit hate crimes. This is just like you wouldn't wear a Nazi armband to work even though you support it.
>>
>>135624763
I have the head of a department to teach us English in high school. They are overqualified, but for some reason a few of them do teach in high school.
>>
>>135626593
You could do well, particularly if you could find something at the university level. Teachers in private schools and universities are well paid compared to the public ones.

Public schools teach basic English, but most of the private schools are on a whole other level, since they are fully bilingual in the old British tradition.

Traditionally, English taught here is British English due to their history here, but there have been many American-style English language academies popping up recently.

Hope that helps.
>>
>>135627002
thank you so much! i guess i am just scared to leave my home country and live in another foreign land without any connections. thank you again i can only tell you how much i appreciate your response in person. i would feel better moving there knowing that there are others like me. as an aside. do most people know some english? it would make me feel better knowing i could at least communicate half way with people
>>
>>135627230
*how much i would have appreciated your response in person
Thread posts: 314
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.