[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

William 'dead in a week' Browder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: putin target prinout.jpg (116KB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
putin target prinout.jpg
116KB, 690x388px
Discuss

https://www.c-span.org/video/?431852-1/william-browder-overturning-magnitsky-act-putins-top-priority
>>
tl:dw courtesy of leddit

"I recommend watching the entire thing. It plays like a damn spy movie and fills in SO many blanks that reddit continues to chew over. It's almost as if the testimony never was given because the information in it clearly has not become a part of the conversation very much on this sub.

It goes into depth about the implications of "Russian adoptions". It shows how the wealth of the oligarchy flows in terms of locations both in and outside of Russia, as well as between oligarchs (centered around Putin).

In the negative space left around the testimony, we get to see the role that Donald Trump has likely been playing on behalf of these oligarchs; the stateside launderer, and homesteader for oligarchical assholes.

It also shows that Putin fucked with the wrong guy in Browder. The Magnitsky Act is a direct result of Putin's direct theft of 230 million from the Browder.

On top of all that, Trump CANNOT afford to lose any more support than he already has. His approval rating drops due to swing voters who don't give a fuck about trans people, but WOULD give a fuck about this dirty oligarch murder money that Trump has been bringing into the country.

If his approval drops low enough, then we get to the point where the republicans can feel safer about moving toward impeachment.

Trump wins big here. Simple as that. We're bitching about how immoral he is when we should be realizing the full extent of the crimes he has committed on behalf of Russian oligarchs."
>>
Another *cunt* pointed this out:

Monday and Tuesday were HUGE days for Mooch given that there was an enormously threatening testimony in progress over on Cap Hill.

William Browder's congressional testimony on Monday was so potently damning toward both Trump and Russian oligarchs that Trump dropped the bombshell "trans" announcement as a diversion, retraining the focus of the public away from the testimony.

The testimony ended up being delayed til Tuesday. So, on Monday night, Trump dined with Mooch in double-clusterfuck emergency mode to come up with another highly effective diversion.

...and what do you know? Later that same evening, the Mooch did his ridiculous swearing tirade. I believe that this again was a calculated maneuver to distract the public from Browder's ensuing bombshell of a testimony.

Meanwhile, his brand new child was being born.

Truly, that testimony was SO damaging. It shed a bright light on the mechanisms underlying this collusion and treason, clear enough that any member of the public willing to openly listen would see through his bullshit, clear as day.

tl;dr - The Mooch was too busy hyperbolizing about Bannon's auto-felatio to be present at the birth of his newborn. He did this to distract from some serious testimony given by my new hero, Bill Browder.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.