[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fixing the US

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1488513447995.gif (664KB, 498x342px) Image search: [Google]
1488513447995.gif
664KB, 498x342px
America is obviously in the shithole

>land of the pass a law and create more "criminals"
>intricate governments with varying levels to the point an average person has no understanding of the government
>1 government over a huge region with vastly different ideals and priorities
>1 man in said government passes laws that affect these vastly differing regions
>federal government is a giant supermarket for big businesses to buy opinions and votes, no longer giving the power to the people
>the media brings attention to the wrong problems that affect the smallest percent of population, overshadowing the large problems
>the entire country is full of pussies who would rather watch a revolution happen than make it happen

my idea is to simply split up the states and get rid of the federal government. Any states who can't support themselves individually should be encouraged to be absorbed into another state.

agreements could be made between states to support one another until the transition becomes complete.

Obviously there will be holes in any idea or plan but what plan would be the most achievable and least hole-filled in /pol/'s opinion?

>inb4 nuke em all
Come on now
>>
>>135589339
The states are inherently flawed, though. State lines don't even remotely match cultural borders. Someone from Eastern NC has very little in common with someone from Western NC, but someone from Eastern NC and Eastern MD might find a world of similarities. That said, you could never draw lines around these cultural boundaries because the state lines prevent any sort of group identity. If I were to try to rally my Tidewater kin around the cause of uniting our people for the advancement of the Chesapeake-Albermarle nation, I would be scoffed at. There is no national identity outside federal identity in the United States, therefore we should exalt the Federal ideal and dismiss petty cultural divisions, identifying with the empire rather than the subject nations.
>>
>>135589339
Sounds great. For China, Russia, and all of our other geopolitical rivals.

I agree the system is broken, maybe beyond repair. But weakening the whole to benefit the few would be a colossal error.
>>
>>135590004
>there will never be a United Pine Barren Empire
>>
>>135590470
So would you go so far as to eliminate state governments and replace them with a designated federal representative?

>>135590470
>weakening the whole to benefit the few
elaborate please
>>
>>135590004
And for the sake of clarification, by Tidewater I mean the counties between Anne Arundel (MD) and Carteret (NC), extending to the fall line, and encompassing the major cities of Annapolis, Washington, Richmond, Petersburg, and Raleigh, along with the Delmarva peninsula south of Dover, extending through the Outer Banks to their conclusion at the south end of Emerald Isle.
This constitutes a nation, in my books.
>>
>>135589339
none of this matters really. demographics is destiny and you pissed away yours
>>
>>135589339

>Oy vey gestaly goyim don't get rid of the jews in your government, you're too weak to revolt, just balkanize the most powerful nation on earth.

Wew lads.
>>
>>135589339
>>1 government over a huge region with vastly different ideals and priorities
State and local governments exist, Anon. The federal government exists for the purpose of unified power and projection on a global scale.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.