[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meanwhile, on Aztec /pol/...

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: aztecs-hero-AB.jpg (101KB, 334x250px) Image search: [Google]
aztecs-hero-AB.jpg
101KB, 334x250px
We need to accept the Spanish immigrants. Diversity is our strength. They will only make our empire greater.
>>
Spain ruined Mexico. The end.
>>
File: Spainards Destroy Pagan Idols.jpg (238KB, 900x641px) Image search: [Google]
Spainards Destroy Pagan Idols.jpg
238KB, 900x641px
reminder that the locals got what they deserved and were thankfully converted to the True Path of Jesus Christ
>>
>>135588653
Spain ruined itself, it was a miracle they last long enough to take the riches of the america. Their management system was shit.
>>
>>135586407
BUILD OBELISK
>>
>>135586407

Quetzalcoatl will bless us with the greatest happening of our lifetime: The End of the World (and the Emergence of a New One).

Numerals confirm.
>>
>>135586407
that calendar is not from the aztecs but from the mayans you stupid mexican cock sucking burger
>>
If someone gets digits, will be sacrified to KEK's cousin
>>
>>135590817

YOLO
>>
>>135590087
they were contemporary so maybe some aztec noble bought a mayan calendar to virtue signal about how cosmopolitan her tastes are
>>
>>135586407
they did improve the empire and the gene pool.
>>
File: IMG_1671.jpg (52KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1671.jpg
52KB, 340x270px
>>135592766
>>
>>135586407
bumping for stinkin incans and pre cahokian colombia in general
>>
>>135592967
Mayans were gone hundreds of years before the Aztecs existed. You're thinking of the Inca.
>>
File: 152543767193.png (709KB, 600x556px) Image search: [Google]
152543767193.png
709KB, 600x556px
>>135592766
>>
>>135593414
Incas are actually "derived" from remainders of the last Mayans before most of them "disappeared" we would know what happened if Germany or England had reached Mexico first, but instead the Spanish burned all the Codices that told everything about them.
>>
File: before and after.jpg (62KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
before and after.jpg
62KB, 600x320px
>>135593090
arguably
>>
>1512
>living in Tenochitlan
t. Yolyamanitzen
>>
>>135593414
mayans existed as discrete political entities until the conquest and even after that at various times until about 200 years ago. they were just completely under aztec rule, and before that, under toltec rule
>>
>>135586407

So who here going to the human sacrifices later?

Can't wait to see some bitches get their hearts cut out.
>>
>>135593932
>Tenochitlan
Tenochitlan doesn't exist, learn how to write you semianalfabetistic obese fuck. Tenochtitlan was a great city, far more advanced than any other subhumans we know of, they probably were even superior to the chinks in math.
>>
>>135594384
tenochtitlan was just aztecs remaking teotihuacan but "with more skulls themed deco"
they were literally LARPING to be toltecs like the romans did when they cosplayed as greeks
>>
>>135593170
>>135593823

Ima more serious note, did the aztecs believe in living only once?
What was their take on life after death?
>>
>>135594688
they believed that you died a second time when you are forgotten
>>
>>135594688
they had plenty of voluntary ritual self-sacrifice going around, so they must have had a concept of a rewards that trascends death
>>
>>135594621
Yeah I know, I worked with an archaeologist for 3 years before changing major. I've always been interested in our Ancestors of America, were they subhumans or not? They're definitely advanced in math, which means they're not negroid, but Mayans were completely different to Aztecs, which also were completely different to the natives from the US. I think Aztecs are still an unclassified ancestry.
>>
>>135595298
>were they subhumans or not?

aztecs where. they are of uto-nahua descent, which would make them technically northern native american. from the area around Utah. here we call all of those "chichimecas". they were good at war but not culturally advanced

mayans and toltec empire (mixtecs and zapotecs) are ethnically different and they developed 99% of mesoamerican culture
>>
>>135595768

So almost how the romans compared to the Greek?
>>
>>135595768
Well technically all of the American natives had to come from the North at some point due to Bering. The question is if they were a different type of Cro-Magnon like the Euskadi in northern Spain. Are they genetically modified to live in the jungle? Because you probably know that half of mexico was a tropical jungle, a while ago, so if Negroids are adapted to the Savana, Superior Europid are adapted to conifer forest, it wouldn't be crazy to believe mayans were adapted to tropical jungles, which would mean they're an unclassified ancestry, which could represent a really interesting new set of genomes and body modifications due to those.
>>
File: The_Man.jpg (114KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
The_Man.jpg
114KB, 1200x675px
I have no problem with Spaniards. They are basically whites, with a long history of contributing to art, science, literature - pretty much every area of human progress.

That's my criterion for whether or not a race is worthy or not. Are they historically worthy?

In the case of the Spanish the answer is yes. So I welcome our new Spanish bro's to the USA.
>>
>>135586407
OP is a fag
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.