[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

*rules your country*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

>Don't worry, peasants, we'll protect you!
>Islamization, what's this, don't be ridiculous son, we're all quintessentially british in here, nothing to worry about, trust us.

What do?
>>
>>135584769
The power to protect the country is in the hands of the politicians, and if the Queen was to take back her power (which she could do), then the bluepilled masses will rebel, unfortunately.

She probably wants to use a mace to smash in some muslim faces, however. She just can't, sadly.
>>
>>135585056
Or the German blood will just invite more of them.
>>
>>135585056
too bad charles is a muslim tho, and william is a total cuck

george is our last hope, and he doesn't inspire confidence so far
>>
>>135585798
Well, he's called George, and I'm pretty sure the last two king George's were king's during the world wars. So maybe he is a sign of World War 3.
>>
>>135584769
Little George is going to be "King" over a bunch of Arabian sand people.

I some how don't see that little pansy shit having any influence over them what so ever and he will most likely be the last monarch who is beheaded by Islam.

The Royal Family are the biggest cucks of all. Watched their nation transform into something else and they said NOTHING. Hell Charles cant wait to be a Muslim and loves them more then anyone.
>>
>>135586422
but he's too young, who'd be his regent?
>>
>>135586901
Nah, it just means this war will happen at the earliest in 20-30 years time, and that the Queen, Charles and William all die by then, which is likely for the first two.
>>
>>135584769
Would the Stuarts have let this happen?
>>
>>135584769
you should have 1776'd yourselves
>>
>>135588580
t. 39%
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.