[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INDIAN RANT THREAD

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: typical day for pajeet.jpg (88KB, 658x661px) Image search: [Google]
typical day for pajeet.jpg
88KB, 658x661px
Indians.

The most smug, unkind, arrogant people. Let me tell you a few things about Pajeet you may not know, pol. For those of us that are White, expect the Pajeet to be ass kissing, and eager to show off his or hers academic prowess in very forced formal accents, determined to earn your approval as an equal. They treat their employees, for those who are aware of their movements throughout India and Uganda, and in the Western hemisphere at times (look up hotel hell Gordon Ramsay indian owner), actually take a sadistic pleasure in torturing their employees. They take delight when the opportunity arises to abuse others they deem beneath them, most notably their own people (i.e. darker pajeets), or anyone darker skinned. I suspect this is out of hatred of their own anatomy, the horrendous sick curry smell that stalks them, and the horrendous poor breath, and typical untidiness. The eternal woe that they weren't born as White Europeans haunts them wherever they are. I've already given you a clear distinction between our two cultures. There has been no race more charitable (much to our own regret) than White Europeans / Americans, this is a no brainer, we do not have a general culture of deliberately hurting our employee's by default, no matter where they're from. Indians are sadistic, rape frenzy induced shit smearing (quite literally) people, I can't stand their nosing down on other races in fucked up irony, their obsession with GOLD and petty material is unparalleled. You will typically find the British Pajeet aspiring for jewellery, and a gold coloured Mercedes Benz (usually an old banger), he runs a corner shop, and his children are aspiring for doctorates, noble, but dim witted when you factor in their horrendously obnoxious personalities. Its a shameless, fraudulent quest to appear civilized for the sake of stroking their ego, rather than provide for the betterment of mankind, which is why they can't achieve the pinnacles we have, they truly lack any soul.
>>
Can confirm; light skinned "castle rock" Indians are racist AF.
>>
As an Indian I can confirm this.

Just nuke us.
>>
>>135580897
India is hell on Earth, and 'castle rock' Indians are still Indians to me, I honestly don't see them apart by 'cast', Indians are just Indians. The darker Indians I've met have all been pretty welcoming to me, but every 'lighter' or mixed Indian I've met has always been a massive unlikeable cunt.
>>
>>135580897
>>135581368

Just to clarify, that is ofcourse in the UK
>>
>>135581471
Lighter skinned Indians = (usually) upper caste North Indians. They have a superiority complex because they are used to being superior back in India.

Darker skinned = Lower castes and South Indians. South India does not have as rigid a caste system and are more culturally similar to Sri Lankans across the sea.
>>
>>135582128
thanks for clearing this up, whats your opinion on the whole mess then?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.