[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Replace white women. Realise better quality women see radfem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: 1500446059642.jpg (3MB, 4920x4161px) Image search: [Google]
1500446059642.jpg
3MB, 4920x4161px
Replace white women.

Realise better quality women see radfem and coalburning or bad boy fetishes as disgusting and without white nationalism you can't name a single admirable thing about white women not found in others.

East Asians have better bodies.
South Asians in our countries are more intelligent.

White women basically failed the test, and it does seem like a test, they are simply too collectivist to know right from wrong, they don't know how to form an opinion without group think. This is why they have to go. They can't be trusted if we have to instruct them on each gory detail of what's right and what's wrong.

And this is a problem exclusively wrong with white, millennial and young gen x women. Absolutely no group has these same problems, even the niggest nigger can eventually say, no, this isn't "real," this isn't cool, this is some dumb cuck white shit.

This isn't the mainstream media, I won't remove words to seem less offensive its simply
>white
>under 35, over 16
>western
>usually ugly
This is the real enemy.

You are now very aware that all western authoritarianism either comes from women, from trying to control women and by appeasing women. Women are the real blockade to the libertarian revolution, they dont want equal treatment because its not in their best interest.
>>
I wanna keep my babies white, but shit I've been to 16 countries and I hate to say it.... white women are an uphill battle that, best case scenario, the treat you as well as an average east Asian would. I've got a girl who's half white half Filipino, but she was raised in the Philippines. I'll take her over any woman I've met in this country every time
>>
File: 32323223232332.png (941KB, 826x846px) Image search: [Google]
32323223232332.png
941KB, 826x846px
>>135575034
This info graph from made up stats surely proofs your point. Now piss of shill. White women are most fair and heavenly. More white women voted Le Pen then man, and more white women voted Trump then Hillary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
>>
>>135576030
>I wanna keep my babies white,
White nationalism. Nothing more.

>.... white women are an uphill battle that, best case scenario, the treat you as well as an average east Asian would.
This isn't persuasive, real east Asians are very selfish and almost blank when it comes to personality.

>>135576514
>White women are most fair and heavenly.
OH IM SO CONVINCED.

Heavenly is a meaningless word and fair is synonymous to pretty, great, white women look nice. I might as well raise children with a mannequin.

This is my issue, your standards for white women suck because nationalism. You are letting them become literally degenerate because muh pinkish instead of brown skin.

BTW as far as skin goes, the golden amber some Indian women have is much nicer and Olive skin is objectively more useful. There is literally nothing going for fat positive young white women.

We have to accept that the future is patrilineally white but matronlineally diverse. We actually will lose the white race if we rely on women who are actually using their vaginas, hypergamy and bad boy fetishes to hold the human race hostage.

The answer is simple, we need standards, but this shit isn't going to happen when they know that your game is to give white skin 3 extra points. To you, a 2/10 ball of lard that's probably infertile or will give you an autistic child is considered on par and sitting on the 5/10 level. This is unfair. This is white genocide.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.