[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

POL help me get an eastern-european waifu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1495998652162.png (324KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
1495998652162.png
324KB, 498x497px
Hello pol I'm a random european white guy and since women are such coalburners and it's such a waste of time trying to get/and or keep them that I want to try into slavic girls I heard they're much more into their husband and better waifus.

What country you advise me to look for? Anything between Austria and Russia is good for me

Should I head in a place and try to meet women or meet one online first? What website would you advice in the second case?

Grateful for any advice or experience I want to take some vacations soon :)
>>
>>135572604
killing yourself would be a great start
>>
>>135572604
go MGTOW, having a gf is a waste of time and money
>>
>>135572604
eastern euros are also coalburners dude
>>
>>135572708
You'll die of eating dirt and rats first
>>
Fuck off, we are full
>>
>>135572827
enjoy jerking off in your studio apartment everyday while you weep as the hours go by
>>
>>135572827
(((you)))
>>
>>135572604
Why would you want slavic women? They are shallow, materialistic, boring and age like shit.
Germanic cuties are 10 times better
>>
>>135573896
Dunno dude I'm 30 and when I find swiss or german women they're all blankminded 2IQ and they fucked too much men to be worth. So I'm mostly wondering if the grass is more green at the neighboor's
>>
>>135572604
Hi anon, I'm a 28 year old girl from Eastern Europe who has not been with a guy before. My hymen is pretty much intact to prove it and I am hoping to make it past 30 as a pure virgin. Afterwards, with the help of a sperm donor, I can have a child carried in an artificial womb.

I am looking for a mate with good genes who can father the child which will be conceived through impeccable means. My IQ is in the 120-130 range, but I would like the child to be 140+ so you will have to be 160 or over to compensate. Also, you will need to not have a history of mental illnesses such as dementia or Alzheimer's, not go bald (ever), and have a family history of good health, with a bunch of your relatives living past the age of 90.

Please PM me if you can contribute.
>>
>he fell for the slavic girl meme

Sincerely, please neck yourself

Our women are bivger whires than western ones, the few niggers we have, mainly in saint P are drowning in pussy, and than lt j a country without marxist brainwashing. And mind you not fattie white trashblike js, but you g tight skinny qties.

It makes me rage how much of sluts our women are.

Slavs didnt become the most numerous white people for nothing

Our woman ars feral whores

You have no fucking idea how things ars here.
You westcucks ars monks compared to the "fun"we have here
We need the restoration of imperial russia asap with its thsocrafic style.
Otherwise our naturw will be our undoing
T.russkifag
>>
>>135572604
the three holes in the wall look like a silly smiling dog
>>
As long as you have money, you can get any slavic girl you want.

Especially here, women fly for swiss men.
>>
>>135572604
Stick to your own women, that is the way our ancestors did it and the way God intended.
>>
>>135572604
go on those eastern European dating site and get yourself a slavic qt 3.14
>>
How to get slav women

1.Have a good job (€1000+)
2.Have a western passport
3.Be able to communicate with them
4.Be able to visit their country while doing so

Boom there you go
>>
>>135572604
They like strong men not weak effeminate cucks
>>
File: image.jpg (623KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
623KB, 1200x1200px
>>135572604
Have you tried a digital wife? If you're gonna waste your genes like that, you may as well be sterile
>>
>>135578782
what argument beside comedy? My race women are blacked just like yours
>>
>>135572604
dont waste your time
>>
File: 87878.png (71KB, 1914x935px) Image search: [Google]
87878.png
71KB, 1914x935px
>>135572827
Is there someone more annoying then neckbeard virgin MGTOW-s/Redpilllers. Bunch of bitter losers who blame women for their problems, male version of feminists. They cherry pick one story about women doing something bad and generalize it on all women. Its like me giving a story about one man cheating and saying '' Look all man cheat''. They also divide 50% of white population and fall for (((Shill))) meme of don't marry and have children.
Reminder White women are most fair and heavenly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU&feature=youtu.be
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.