[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kraut and Tea + Sargon of Akkad The saga continues?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 305
Thread images: 51

File: 1501032747469.png (97KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501032747469.png
97KB, 1024x768px
As many of you interested will know , kraut and teas vids and channel were targeted and his audience has largely turned against the skeptics. despite the response to krauts cuckery and lots of unsubscriptions Sargons weekly news round up is being hosted by him , with sargon telling his fans that the abandonment of his principles is nothing to worry about. how do we red-pill his audience against kraut and tea as well? or should we leave the skeptics alone?
>>
>>135570906
Let retards retard. Once hypocrisy becomes evident they will shrivel and dissappear.
>>
>>135570906
SHUT THE FUCK UP NOBODY RFUCKING CARES ABOUT E-CELEBS DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU FUCKING NIGGER
>>
>>135571176
some people do, so the thread stays. sorry >>135571109
wouldn't it be better if we encouraged the hypocrisy becoming evident?
>>
My understanding is he sperged at a plausible Nazi, told her boss and her boss replied with something like, I know and was planning to flick her a long time ago.

To my knowledge, sargon has either stayed out or subtly (he is VERY subtle when he wants to send a message to an individual) implied he's on krauts side.

There is no issue here, the libertarians have never actually liked Nazis.
>>
File: thesargoyresponce.jpg (61KB, 1272x516px) Image search: [Google]
thesargoyresponce.jpg
61KB, 1272x516px
>>135571593
i mean its not very libertarian to attack others free speech and here is the only comment i could find from sargon on the topic
>>
>>135571889
Yes, story is coming back.

We all want ukip to succeed and redefine itself as libertarian without cosmopolitanism/globalism, but accepting real racists in your party is asking for this to never become a reality. She needed to go and as someone too edgy to even not be shadowbanned on Twitter and YouTube, I'm kind of shitty

I'm 6/10 edgy. Just past half way, too much for a white man.
She's 9/10 edgy, peaking at the top. She could have led UKIP if she suddenly doubled her IQ, charisma and found view that aren't dumb shit.
>>
>>135571109
I wanna push them into a full blown civil war and watch them all burn. You know, for fun.
>>
>>135571889
>>135571593
Fuck them
>were free speech activists and everyone should be able to say whatever they want
>except that, we should go after her job because we don't like what she's saying
>>
File: 245.jpg (80KB, 1333x900px) Image search: [Google]
245.jpg
80KB, 1333x900px
>>135570906
Anon sargon pulls most of the strings ffs. Flag every single one of em down so we can stop shitting up this board with more eceleb garbage. They need to go. Mass flag, patreon youtube put them out unless you want to have gawker 2.0 and gamergate 2.0 autism shitting up these boards again. Just fucking burn it and stop being a bitch REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: cursed8.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
cursed8.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>135575971
Good luck. They go and the next bunch of retards take their spot. You can remove the people but the niche they left won't go.
>>
>>135571889
>t-this is a storm in a teacup
lmao. Yeah m8 literally being a typical essjaydubbayuw faggot and trying to get someone fired for being a 'Nazi' after condemning that stuff for years is not a 'storm in a teacup' pal.
>ItsAfraid.jpg
>>
>>135576448
Bullshit they'll fuck off and do something else. If all popular ecelebs die off who is gonna look at the shitty low tier faggots? There's nobody to pull new content up. Flag em all!
>>
>>135570906
Wait rage was working for ukip?
>>
>>135577180
She was a blogger for em until cuck and tea got ass mad at a video not related to UKIP saying niggers had lower IQ than whites. Then he went full sperg and hit them up because his nigger buddy named "some black guy" got ass mad and made a series of autistic videos saying "no ooooo I smart u dumb meanie!" so all the skepdicks got together to kill her channel, and Kraut called her job. All of em are guilty as fuck
>>
>>135570906
Kraut takes part in the pathetic stream where a bunch of cucks bully at a teenage girl off social media for daring to say what science already says, that is race realism is true.

Then afterwards the faggot tries to get Rage fired from her job for disagreeeing with him, all the while calling everyone who points out that he's being a total hypocrite an 'Alt Right Nazi' or 'Dumb Cunt'. Not content with being a completely hyopcritical bully and psuedo-intellectual grandstander, he then makes the most dishonest and cringe inducing drama video I've ever seen. Fuck Kraut, fuck Sargon and fuck any other (((Skeptic))) who keeps giving unhinged wastrels like Kraut a pass all the while doing 'ownage' videos on SJWs who use the exact same tactics.
>>
>>135577508
Getting someone fired for their veiws ain't right. I always got Nazi vibes from rage, i dunno why they were surprised when she came out as a "race realist". Seems like Kraut was the one who made this shit happen..
>>
>>135577980
Meant for
>>135577784
>>
>>135577980
Would an actual Nazi get someone fired for having views they disagree with? There's layers of hypocrisy here
>>
>>135571593
The issue is that he complains about doxxing all the time (even moved from Germany to Austria because ANTIFA reportedly got to him) yet does it to others.

Also he spergs out everyone doubts races are equal or questions the 6 gorrillion, it's fun to push his triggers.
>>
>>135578338
Sure but the idea is that you behave in a way that's better than your opponents. Also if you have principles stick to them, don't go against them because you don't like someone. Kraut has gone down in my estimations, though i could see he was somewhat authoritarian when he was advocating for national service..
>>
http://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-storm-of-sceptics.html

Morgoth's take on it. Remember, Skeptic Justice Warriors are just tone policing for the left, they want the same insane shit to happen or at least willingly accept it, just go about it differently.
>>
>>135570906
can I get a tl;dr who explains what is going on?

I saw sargon on joe rogan and I know people post his eceleb ass here way more often than he deserves.

>wtf is Kraut and Tea?
>wtf is the problem?
>why the fuck should I care?

As far as I'm aware you're all reddit normies wasting time on stupid youtube drama.
>>
>>135578886
http://nwioqeqkdf.blogspot.com/2017/07/a-storm-of-sceptics.html

Read this, it's really good. There's also 2 links to other stuff where he analyzes the endgame of the Skeptic Justice Warriors. But really, first one is enough for this and it's a good read.
>>
File: 1426634671658.jpg (73KB, 978x547px) Image search: [Google]
1426634671658.jpg
73KB, 978x547px
>>135577784
I never liked Sargon i felt that he was just someone using the well fuck it i'll say "alt-right" movement that grew in numbers in the past few years to really just gain popularity before he aimed for a more alr-right audience he was a pretty small time youtuber and was not important at all now he has enough fans where he can start attacking the people he disagrees with and not feel like he has to play the game to keep gaining fans etc.
>>
>>135578886
>As far as I'm aware you're all reddit normies wasting time on stupid youtube drama.

Pretty much that desu, just minus the reddit normie thing. Normies think this shit is lame, (which it is)
>>
>>135578579
I'm a nobody commenter that ideally only a few YouTubers should recognise. Antifa have even found me. Their thing is to mass report my tinder and follow me on public transport, I know this is happening because I walk to a further stop and watch people not get on near empty trams.

>You can now swipe right again
>implying I couldn't to my knowledge
>implying it's not obvious that I swipe left a bunch of fat chicks and suddenly tinder stops working for months
Yes, months. Tinder is so progressive they take months to investigate clearly false claims.

Antifa and feminazis being dicks is real and if I were German they'd follow me home and bash in my door, which is something German antifa actually do and in some places won't be charged for. The paperwork will get "lost." Small things, I'd rather tinder failed than feel scared in my own home.

And it doesn't seem like he doxed her. He simply contacted her business.
>>
>>135578886
15-16 year old tier of YouTube drama. Who cares, don't know why people care about dumbasses who film themselves on YouTube.
>>
>>135579292
He tweeted a picture with her email address then deleted it.
>>
>>135579077
Sargon has never been friends with the alt right. He argued with a bunch of /pol/lacks in a live stream a year into his youtube "career". But i don't think he minds them watching, he just disagrees with 'em on a lot of shit. Doesn't seem like he had much to do with this rage incident.
>>
>>135579292
>>135579292

Fair enough.

He has quite a few videos about how free speech matters and how personal attacks are not warranted, yet he contacted her employer, got his lackies and fellow skeptics to bully her off YouTube and social media and he has done the same thing with Edgy before because he doubted holocaust numbers and explained how diversity is bad.
>>
There are enough people in the skeptic-like crowd now on youtube that are much more sympathetic to a lot of ideas around race. Sargon, Shoe and Armoured are on thier way out thank god. It might be eceleb bullshit, but the platform is still the only social media platform we dominate in political discussion and it needs to be cultivated.
>>
>>135579487

You mean the stream with Woes and others? Because that showed his true colours, resorting to standard racist/Nazi/bigot namecalling throughout.
>>
>>135579019
So some cunt said edgy shit like
>"Britian for the Anglo-Saxons (and maybe Normans) but not Asians or Africans?"
And jewtube personalities are butthurt?

Next time please give an accurate tl;dr with your rambling blogpost.
>>
>>135579487
Well i heard about him i think on here if it was not him adverting then he was getting promoted by someone in our crowd so to say.
>>
>>135570906

WTF Thunderfoot king of fedoras was right about something other than science for once?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tqXNHTxyIg
>>
>>135579752
t. ants
>>
>>135579725
I really can't remember. I think he put a up a better fight than that, might be a different stream. I just find it funny how even people on /pol/ think hes on the right. Goes to show how fucked things are, the guy makes it clear hes a liberal.
>>
>e-celebs full of themselves not meeting their own standards
>going on about why it's ok when they do it
IMAGINE MY SHOCK
>>
File: fmsu1.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
fmsu1.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>135580049
I know what to do anon
t. antman
>>
>>135579888
Yeah, people here like him cause he talks against sjws. Without realising he's completely against alt right/socially conservative veiws.
>>
>>135580197
This kek, no one should be surprised desu.
>>
>>135579957
didn't he 'quit' the skeptic circle jerk because someone made an edgy joke about that feminist youtuber that got shot by her feminist bf?
lmao. TF is another turbofaggot.
>>
this
>>135571176

Fucking retarded Americans think any working class English person outside of London is an Intellectual Heavyweight. It's a stereotype we have for Eastern-Central European sounding scientist.
>>
>>135570906
Oh joy, more retarded e-celeb drama...
>>
>>135579957
No, Thunderfoot got BTFO and called out on stupid shit he said/did IIRC.
Him "quitting" was an attempt to save face.
>>
>>135570906
Had no idea who this fag was until I realized recently that he was a guest in a video on some other guys channel that I saw a few months ago.
Only time I have ever heard him but he was such an ultra-faggot I couldn't even watch the video. He came off as obnoxiously arrogant which was only compounded by his atrocious fake posh accent. He had literally no clue what he was talking about and the ideas he spouted out were the type of pseudo intellectual nonsense you'd expect of literal 13-14 year olds.

I don't pay attention to this eceleb nonsense but this guy is a veritable cunt. I have not clue why anyone would watch his content.
>>
>>135580763
>Had no idea who this fag was
Same.
This video seems to give some insight.
>>
>>135580763
>>135580876
Fuck...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-NxtOVtmo4
>>
File: aussiemerchant.png (42KB, 501x673px) Image search: [Google]
aussiemerchant.png
42KB, 501x673px
>>135572259
>>
>>135570906

>Kraut and Tea

Literally fucking who
>>
>>135571176

I do. Please go back.
>>
>>135570906
>should we leave them alone

they always shite on about "muh culture war".it time they fight someone who isint a mentally i'll gender warlock
>>
>>135571593

>Nazi

...wut?
>>
File: IMG_8656.gif (1MB, 290x223px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8656.gif
1MB, 290x223px
>>135571889
These guys have fertile land to recruit, but only if we can exspose them to the truth. We can't do that if these cucks keep cock blocking the brace few who show their face. Thy need strong and painful retaliation so they think next time before attacking us.
>>
>>135572259

>UKIP

If they aren't closeted ethno-nationalists they are worthless.

That said, she was out of the closet, so that's a no no.
>>
>>135571176
>E-CELEBS
shill detected
>>
>>135579383
>email address
You see, I couldn't give a fuck.

If I want to contact a media person with something important, I will email them. Emails are good because if you don't want to respond you won't and you can even delete the email if you don't even want to read it

>>135581273
>black people aren't capable of deeper thinking
Something along those lines.

Yeah he cracked, but it's not like he's doxing someone or harassing someone or mass reporting someone basically for saying people should be treated equally without consideration of equal outcome.

Again, when we're attacked its bad.

When she's attacked, she lost her political job for having the wrong political correctness. Who cares? The world continues turning.

And edgy sphincter is shit.
>>
>>135577784

Pretty much perfectly sums up Sargon.
>>
>>135580377
I picked up on it after watching some of his stuff a year or two ago but he would dance around the subject.
>>
>>135581687

Right....but what's that got to do with Nazis?
>>
File: 1495057471261.jpg (280KB, 1330x946px) Image search: [Google]
1495057471261.jpg
280KB, 1330x946px
>>135577784
The Skeptics are just a bunch of Jewish agents who want to downplay how important race and creed are to a society.
>>
>>135570906
Skeptics are just nihilists that are too pussy to be nihilists or too stupid to do metaphysics.
>>
>>135581871
He seems kinda perma-butthurt to me. I like his videos and all, but for a lowkey pot smoker he has no chill.
>>
>>135581120
part of a long string of /pol/ posters that unsubtly regurgitate /pol/ talking points onto youtube for money
>>
>>135575971
>uses e-celeb
leave shill
>>
File: rage.jpg (79KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
rage.jpg
79KB, 900x900px
>>135570906

If she's sticking to what she said Rage should be coming back in August. Hope she tears those cucks apart so the white nationalist domination of youtube can start.
>>
>>135571593
>told her boss and her boss replied with something like, I know and was planning to flick her a long time ago.

Hope she sues him.

You cant just get rid of someone because you don't agree with their politics.
>>
>>135579077
Never forget that Sargon has sperged out at the "alt right" before.
>>
>>135582529
Idk bout that dude shes a flake. A few months back she was posting on a thread here on pol and just to fuck with her someone said they were going to doxx here and she freaked the fuck out on twitter. Kinda amusing but what you expect from a teenager??
>>
>>135582966
Nothing. These are super average people appealing to other average people
>>
>>135570906
Rage is a rotten anti christian atheist. She has no understanding of history. Christianity built europe. A white nationalist must be christian. The corruption of christianity is what has lead to the soul sickness of the white race.

Someone should educate rage and teach her that she is wrong. She would be better off for it
>>
>>135583227
But some of these e celebs are actually shitty. Like I don't care if people like their videos and want to watch them, I'm just saying there's a lot of garbage content
>>
>>135582052
Because she lost her job for Nazism, not because of Krauts actions. This is why it's a non issue.

I'm being harassed because I argue for the wrong people. Nothing more. You think I haven't been invited to left wing events so I can be sorted out?

>>135582694
She can't because ukips response to Kraut is public, it's very obvious that Kraut, who has even raged against me (subtly) rages against someone, as kraut does, and your gynocentric shit protects her over kraut who's actually somewhat intellectual.

Kraut has wrestled for my respect, this whore has nothing but gynocentrism.

I'm sick of this.

Helicopter rides for everyone besides me, Kraut, sargon and our friends.

>>135583227
You too.

Out the left side.

>>135583263
No, kraut has a very unique way of presenting which I'll admit appeals to younger audiences, but he's not super average.

She is though.

>throw away a decent political career to go 1488
>imma grll so I can! I b liek lawren suthorn!
Not even Lauren goes 1488.
>>
>>135570906
Sargon is a complete fucking retard and if you watch him, so are you.
>>
>>135583227
Except liberals/skeptics have little in common with alt righters both want completely different shit. They both hate sjws but who doesn't at this point?
>>135583263
Exactly.
>>
>>135583537
Maan, Lauren would love to go full 1488. But she's much smarter and subversive than that..
>>
>>135577159
This is a politics board my man. Without these threads is just race baiting race mixing bullshit ad nuseum.
>>
>>135570906
She should be trying to be appealing to guys and girls, advocating them to have white kids, not be an easy prey for the jew
>>
>>135584009
I don't think she would man. She seems about as deep as antifa speaker. Like she's committed because she gets something out of it at the moment. But even most of the 1488 people are total retards.

I don't know how I feel about any of this really.
>>
File: photos_162.jpg (70KB, 491x559px) Image search: [Google]
photos_162.jpg
70KB, 491x559px
What even defines the skeptic community? What are their beliefs and stances?
>>
>>135584009
But she wouldn't because that's dumb and we all know it's dumb until this nobody does it.. and it's suddenly not dumb?

You pieces of shit, antifa do worse for less. Fat fucks stop reporting my tinder reeeeeee
>>
>>135584753

Being anti-SJW. That's literally their whole identity. That's why their bleeding viewers to the alt-right.
>>
File: CqUm5L5UIAAblPx.jpg (53KB, 587x427px) Image search: [Google]
CqUm5L5UIAAblPx.jpg
53KB, 587x427px
>>135583227
There is no divide.
The Skeptics are the enemy of /pol/ and a joke. Sargon is a fat pig that has an English accent and the most obvious forced laugh.
Fuck him.
Fuck Kraut
Fuck the Skeptics.

Jesus Christ. What is going on with those teeth.
>>
>>135581687
>or harassing someone
literally lost her her job and posted her info in a tweet her later deleted
Stop defending the cunt
>>
File: IMG_0962.gif (500KB, 500x235px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.gif
500KB, 500x235px
>>135584753
Atheism, anti sjw virtue signaling, and the rolling in of the acceptable liberalism/progressivism that they can sell like degeneracy. Bandwagon hop aboard little kids.
>>
>>135584579
To me it seems like Lauren has some sort of White Nationalist leanings, she's blown the dog whistle a few times. Maybe its just pandering idk, she's certainly no libertarian anymore.
>>
>>135584945
I find them a sort of lukewarm reaction against progressivism
>>
File: Sargon Of Cuckold.png (19KB, 1166x178px) Image search: [Google]
Sargon Of Cuckold.png
19KB, 1166x178px
>>135570906
Sargons fans are all black people and poo in loos, the types his rhetoric caters to.
>>
>>135585145
Yeah, I'm just not really convinced how serious a 21 year old female YouTube celebrity with a bunch of beta orbiters circling her can really be. Like I've watched a few videos, but you're really better off reading for anyone wanting more substance
>>
>>135585145
She knows her viewers. She knows that a lot of them are white nationalists and they want to believe that she is one too. That's why she throws them hollow dog bones. I have very little tolerance for people who reject white nationalism when they have been around enough to understand what it is. Most people think white nationalists are all a bunch of retard skin heads. Lauren knows better but still rejects it because she is a rent seeking cunt
>>
>>135584753
They hate sjw's
>>
>>135585431
Most normies are not interested enough to read political literature. That's who her target audience is.
>>
>>135578886
>eceleb
>reddit normies
>spacing
who are you people
>>
>>135571593
It wasn't her "boss"; it was just some UKIP youth blog she occasionally wrote for. I don't think she even got paid.
>>
>>135585145
She's hot, she would be better off if she gave up her internet presence and settled down and had a family as this would last and set up her legacy. But seriously she's ok, but she's a woman and women talking politics is muh ok, nothing new here and nothing added.
>>
>>135571176
>kraut does not like being exposed the post
>>
>>135585019
Yeah, she was working as a minor politician and said something politically incorrect. It is right she lost her job.

I send YouTube comments to sargon telling him feminazis are sociopathic, this is something I genuinenly believe and have real life experience dealing with.

I'm followed in public, any social media account of mine is mass reported. But again, I'd rather this than fear for my safety in my own home, so kraut may feel entitled to call me a weak cunt.

>>135585832
Then no harm done.

Thanks guys, I'm now team kraut.
>>
>>135585519
White nationalism is retarded shit my man. It ignores all the differences between European cultures and would destroy them just like globalism is. Its very american, it doesn't seek to preserve what makes europe great. It's like a far right version of the European Union. I don't wanna live in a new world i want my country to have its culture and the same for all nations.
>>135585843
That sounds boring as shit but honestly she'd probably be happier for it.
>>
>>135570906
is this even a big deal? I checked that @kippercentral twitter and it has like 500 followers, it's literally nothing. Not sure why anyone cares about this at all.
>>
>>135586885
>>135586885
I just don't think the white race has a future being divided. We have a lot of enemies who are picking us off one by one. You sacrifice some of your individuality to ensure that you are not lost to the brown hoard
>>
>>135586194
>Yeah, she was working as a minor politician and said something politically incorrect. It is right she lost her job.
What the fuck
with that logic trump would have been impossible
everything other than the mainstream opinions would be

seriously fuck off you retarded cunt
I don't even think you're a shill, you're just a retarded crypto snowflake
>>
File: cuck faggot.png (106KB, 636x578px) Image search: [Google]
cuck faggot.png
106KB, 636x578px
>>135586959

There is going to be an inevitable conflict between the alt-right and the skeptic cucks. This is what their kvetching about what an evil racist Rage is has started. The skeptics will lose and the alt-right will slowly recruit people from their audience.
>>
>>135587460
Is there any meaningful difference between the alt lite and the sceptics?
>>
>>135587573
No
>>
>>135586194
>she was working as a minor politician and said something politically incorrect. It is right she lost her job.
Seriously I can't express how much you disgust me.
>>
>>135587573

The skeptic crowd is all essentially liberals, alt-lite includes some conservatives.
>>
>>135587460

what insights do the sceptics offer

- we cannot discuss biological gender differences
- we cannot discuss population differences
- everyone is equal
>>
>>135587116
Thats a sacrifice not worth paying, especially when all that is nessasey is to stop letting huge numbers of people in. But of course the globalists have a lot of power and it would be hard for an anti immigrant party to hold power if they managed to get that far. I think if enough people want to preserve their race and culture it could be stopped. But everyone is at work, or they are drunk and or stoned. Constantly distracted by modern conveniences etc.. Shit i don't mean to be all pessimistic.
>>
>>135571176
>RFUCKING
New favorite word.
>>
>>135570906
>>135571593
>>135571889
>>135574661
>>135576769
>>135577508
>>135577784
>>135577980
>>135578579
TL;DR fuck Kraut, and fuck his friends.

Fuck Kraut and Tea. Fuck what he thinks, fuck what he feels. Fuck, Who, He, Is.

He's a censor-loving little bastard. A tattletale smarmy fuckstain. A cretin. Lower than an animal. Fuck him, and fuck his beliefs.

I care not two single damns that he wants to denounce rage or ANYONE ELSE, to the damn heavens. He can call her a tyrant fascist racist bitch, the fuck ever he pleases to say. He can put 10 damn videos denouncing the hell out of her and any "nazi" that he pleases, and everyone of his shit "skeptic" friends can do the same.

But when he fucking blabbers his Shit, out of his fucking mouth. about "muh free speech" the supposedly believes in as a "classical liberal" then in complete contradiction to the nature and very spirit of that notion pulls bullshit? Fuck him. FUCK, Him. And no "it's intended for government only" is horseshit, fuck yer mother. You either believe in free speech and take no moves to stop people, or you're a smarmy douche. (Granted someone's just, say, animal-squealing at an event to disrupt, you remove the 'tard after they've been clearly noticed, that's fine. The very idea of free speech is non-disruptive and solely innately, that's just a possible outcome of people exchanging ideas and a result of which. It's nature is a free exchange of ideas without outside disruption itself. They say/believe thing, you say/believe contradicting thing, you try to convince them/others of said thing. You don't just not let said idea-thing be presented to begin with, through some disruption. That is a method of censorship.)

Fuck him for violating that code, by trying to keep people from being able to speak by not having a job/being afraid, and trying to take down their very medium of putting forth their ideas by supporting the shutting down of their youtube channel.

Fuck Kraut, and fuck his friends.
>>
>>135588095
This
>>
>>135587984
You don't have a choice. The white ethnostate will almost certainly be in the US. Eventually there will be a reconquista. But I don't see the europeans resisting globalism like the americans will
>>
>>135587967

Skeptics do discuss biological gender differences. Many of them totally accept them. But they refuse to accept race differences.
>>
>>135587460
I don't know what's going on here, but is it at all controversial to say a group with a lower IQ would havr a higher crime rate?
>>
File: ragejqq.png (53KB, 633x381px) Image search: [Google]
ragejqq.png
53KB, 633x381px
>>135588399

das raciss
>>
My parents are racist so i have been red pilled for a long time. I have a pretty high bar who i consider to be on the alt right. If you are not explicitly pro white then you're a cuck. None of this economic shit and civic nationalism. You are either a white tribalist or a cuck. Most cucks are just ignorant but some of them know better and they are fucking rotten
>>
>>135583379
You idiot, you understand the Christians are the ones moving sandniggers into the city near me. By the hundreds. Then they go back to get more. I'd rather side with an honest WN even if they're an atheist.
>>
>>135588889
That's because the church has been corrupted. A white ethnostate with no religion would quickly fall into degeneracy
>>
>>135588259
To me white nationalism seems like an other form of globalism driven by racial ideas as opposed to economic interests. The idea of any kind of ethnostate existing in America seems ridiculous at this point a lot of people would have to die for that to happen. America would be in economic ruin qnd outside powers would at least capture huge areas of the country. Its just pure fantasy, fucked up fantasy to be real with you..
>>
This is a shill thread. Shills want to turn us on people who are entry level red pillers.

They are using a tactic from rules for radicals, ripped straight from the book, where you attempt to use peoples principles against them.

E-celeb shit is stupid and does not belong on /pol/. However, people like kraut and sargon work as gateways to bigger red pills, they are the light propaganda that draws in crowds, only to be red pilled further on places like /pol/ ect.

Don't fall for the shill bullshit, seriously, all this effort to turn us against people who might be our allies, or at least useful iditos is a devide and conquer tactic. Turning /pol/ against the_donald, turning /pol/ on one another for personal political affiliation, all this shit exist to stop us from unifying.

We need to band together, we need to be strong, that is the only way to fight globalism, don't fall for these jew tier tricks.
>>
>>135585000
Sargon of Mossad is also part nigger.
>>
>>135589348
We need a black swan to destroy the current political paradigm. The black swan will probably make world governments fall like dominoes. There will be a lot of violent conflict and some anarchy before there is a white ethnostate. It's probably about 150 years away.

Do you not understand that the choice is for you to be consumed by the brown horde or by the white horde?
>>
>>135589384
Except alt righters want a completely different world from liberal skeptics. One mans redpill is an other mans falsehood. Me personally, i find the idea that globalism exclusively serves jewish interests to be completely fucking silly.

If anything the Jewish conspiracy is something that is used to associate anti globalism with "nasty racism" and "anti semitism". Ever think of that?
>>
>>135589384
I just see myself as being so far right that sargon and others like him appear to be on the left so i see them as targets
>>
>>135589384
>However, people like kraut and sargon work as gateways to bigger red pills, they are the light propaganda that draws in crowds
but /pol/ is not your personal youtube promotor, go discuss it on leddit or fishbook or something

>Turning /pol/ against the_donald
no, you go back there
>>
>>135589973
Destroying the narrative of the Holocaust and the relations between whites and Jews is the most important thing. It is what white guilt hinges on more than anything.
>>
>>135590214
That's why i have no tolerance for whites who virtue signal about the holocaust. Lauren Southern perpetuates the greatest and most destructive lie ever told. And she does this of her own volition
>>
>>135589730
Seems like a bunch of unessasey bullshit that will hold humanity back. Other races might have "different qualitys" but that doesn't mean we aren't all in on this ride together. Honestly there are to many people on this earth. We need less people of all races in the future, if humans don't find a way nature will find a balance..
>>
>>135590526
Okay you go be apart of the brown horde. We don't need people like you. You are dangerous to the white race.
>>
>>135586194
>Yeah, she was working as a minor politician and said something politically incorrect. It is right she lost her job.

KYS and piss off this board. Permanently, you absolute pathetic nigger. You literal kike Untermensch.
>>
>>135589384
I'd agree with you but K&T is genuine human garbage.
I don't mind Sargon or others like him, they have principles and stick to them, but K&T does not, he's a hypocritical faggot.
>>
File: Christcuk_defense_force.jpg (649KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
Christcuk_defense_force.jpg
649KB, 800x1360px
>>135583379
>>135589087
>>
>>135590475
I don't think we're yet at the breaking point and while it is important to push the JQ it can't be done by everyone for a number of reasons.
>>
File: charity-.jpg (95KB, 780x780px) Image search: [Google]
charity-.jpg
95KB, 780x780px
>>135588399
I'm getting so fucking tired of writing about this.

Niggers don't have genetically lower IQs, it's not a result of biology or evolution, it's ONLY about socioeconomic status.

Poor people who grow up in broken families are unlikely to pursue post secondary education, let alone even graduate highschool, because they aren't taught to place importance on education or academics. They don't have educated parents or mentors, they don't have anyone telling them to go to college. Instead everything is about immediate gratification and immediate income, they're taught that one dollar now is better than two dollars tomorrow.

Think about it, if this little nigglet grows up in a broken family with a single mom with a drug problem, the mom has a rotating door of "new dads" coming in and out of the house for years, then when the kid is 13 he's basically obligated to join a neighborhood gang, then he realizes he can make some money selling drugs to buy those new Nike's he had his eye on. Then he gets busted, arrested by the cops, and serves 6 months in juvie. Do you really think the first thing this nigglet thinks is: "I BETTER GO TO COLLEGE TO BECOME AN ENGINEER!" or do you think he has other things on his mind? To make it worse, these poor uneducated people are the most likely to have children, which means the cycle propagates that much faster.

Most of you kids come from middle class at worst, so it's easy to say "HURRR JUST PICK URSELF UP BY UR BOOTSTRAPS AND LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM HURRR" but the worse off you are socioeconomically, the more difficult it is to live that dream, because you're buried under a million other problems, drugs, violence, gangs, crime, you don't just wash that all away when you turn 18 and enroll in college, that's not real life bucko.
>>
>>135590622
We might see a beautiful cleansing come this sunrise. I doubt you have anything good or useful to contribute to humanity. Just know that.
>>
>>135590924
>Niggers don't have genetically lower IQs, it's not a result of biology or evolution, it's ONLY about socioeconomic status.
WRONG. Hopefully you start getting so tired of it, that you stop spreading this lie.
>>
>>135590952
I am a tribalist. I want to live in a white country because i am white. I think the more white a country is the better.
>>
>>135590665
You will never have a successful political career.

>equality of opportunities is under threat by equality of outcome
Politically incorrect in left parties, mundane elsewhere.

>niggers can't into emotion
Not politically correct anywhere.

This is politics. Watch what you say if your real name is attached to it.

Also, see>>135584799
Dumb shit has to be consistent.
>>
>>135591159
>I am a retard.
ftfy
>>
>>135590122
I never said /pol/ should be for youtube promotion, I was saying that we shouldn't have threads about this shit because they're designed to turn us against people who may help us by opening up peoples minds to what we have to say. They're the gateway red pill, you don't just instantly go all 1488 deus vult now, people need to be deconditioned.
>>135590008
Sargon and the others may be on the left but that doesn't mean that they aren't useful right now. We'll never win if we isolate ourselves and thats exactly what people in opposition to /pol/ want, they want us to self radicalize and focus on inane bullshit to turn people away from us, from opening up their minds, to seeing the world as it is.

>>135589973
Liberal skeptics might want different things but they're the moderates who are key to turning the left over to the right. The liberal skeptics criticize culture which is only a stones throw from realizing the differences between races, I know this because I turned from being a lefty to being on the right, and its partly because of these liberal skeptics. The jewish conspiracy is to associate anti-globalism with racism and antisemitism, thats why we have controlled opposition cunts like richard spencer, he's a fucking CIA plant, does anyone actually remember him every being relevant before the media started shilling him as the leader of the "alt right"?
>>
>>135591304
Enjoy your your multiculturalism and diversity
>>
>>135591173
Oh yes, there is nothing I love more than getting lectured by a nobody that defends firing people for the wrong words and literally defends political correctness. Now piss off, you abomination.
>>
File: black_based_black_man.jpg (159KB, 1200x998px) Image search: [Google]
black_based_black_man.jpg
159KB, 1200x998px
>>135591031
in every controlled study where they've given the black child equal opportunity to white children of higher socioeconomic status, the black child has had equal success.

Your argument is based on emotion, I thought you guys were against the whole "feels over reals" bullshit, but because you want it to be true that niggers are genetically less intelligent, you refuse to listen to reason.

I've been a conservative for 20 years now but I'm starting to believe the meme that conservatives are dumb as bricks. God fucking damnit.

>Dr. Ben Carson, being the first surgeon to successfully separate conjoined twins joined at the head, is arguably the best neurosurgeon in America, at least at his peak. Given there are about 3500 neurosurgeons in America, Dr. Carson’s job performance is +3.47 standard deviations (SDs) above his occupation’s mean on a normalized curve.

>Given that IQ and job performance correlate about 0.6 in complex jobs (though this number may have been inflated by range restriction correction), then simple regression predicts Carson’s IQ is 0.6(3.47 SD) = 2.08 SD above the mean of neurosurgeons.

>Assuming neurosurgeons are like other doctors, they probably average IQs around 125, with an SD around 11. Thus Carson’s expected IQ would be:

>2.08(11) + 125 = 148
>>
>>135584753
People who like to appear smart, but aren't that good at arguing. They go after easy targets like flat-earthers, and feminists/SJWs. Whenever they get into live-debates they get completely annihilated, even against autistic retards.
>>
>>135588259
Lol, how have you resisted globalism? You've been fighting wars for 100 years to enforce it around the world.
>>
File: Civic nationalism 4.jpg (414KB, 634x746px) Image search: [Google]
Civic nationalism 4.jpg
414KB, 634x746px
>>135591491
>n every controlled study where they've given the black child equal opportunity to white children of higher socioeconomic status, the black child has had equal success.
WRONG

>Your argument is based on emotion, I thought you guys were against the whole "feels over reals" bullshit
You are projecting, my enemy.

>'ve been a conservative for 20 years now but I'm starting to believe the meme that conservatives are dumb as bricks. God fucking damnit.
In other words, you are a triggered cuckservative. Get lost, Jeb!
>>
>>135591605
We are trying. It's not easy. At least we have trump. You still have merkel
>>
>>135591353
The people running the media aren't i on it they just believe what they are told and craft a pretty narrative.
>>135591390
62%
>>
>>135571889
Wow what a cuck.
>>
File: das_rite_white_boy.jpg (76KB, 625x413px) Image search: [Google]
das_rite_white_boy.jpg
76KB, 625x413px
>>135591605
Don't try to argue with a (((Christian))) white nationalist, the cognitive dissonance will drive you nuts.
>>
>>135590758
I agree that Kraut and Tea is a hypocrite, however he still offers some useful information thats easily digestible for normies. Once they are redpilled they will move away from Kraut and Tea as they realize that for themselves, but right now kraut is useful, all of the skeptic community that criticize globalists and shine a light on their agenda are useful to us.

Think of how many people have already joined our ranks against globalists because of these people? They've been extraordinarily useful. Trump wouldn't have been elected and brexit wouldn't have happened had we not had moderates who could speak to reason with the left.

I'm not saying these people are all good people, or that they are right about everything, I'm saying that we need to be careful not to turn on the people who might be able to help us, I know everyone on /pol/ has varying opinions, but we're united in our hatred of globalism, we need as much help as we can get.
>>
>>135584753
Literally just anti-sjw + athiesm. They range from right wing to left wing, that is all that defines them.
>>
>>135591827
I acknowledge that the church has been corrupted. I just happen to believe that the fall of christianity and the fall of the white race are connected
>>
>>135591491

Minnesota twin study.
>>
>>135571889
Considering that Sargoy of Mossad said long ago how much he hates the alt-right and wants nothing more than it to be destroyed and the fact that he had "moderate muslims" on his show, who could basically shill for the long Da'wa it does not surprise me at all.

Over a year ago Woes said: the sceptics will be our primary enemies. He was right about that.
>>
File: 1480168755558.jpg (55KB, 1011x951px) Image search: [Google]
1480168755558.jpg
55KB, 1011x951px
>>135585933
This
>>135588095
and this.
>>135589423
Does the Quadroon of Mossad have rat teeth too? I never watch his crappy videos. >>135591871
Fuck Kraut. He is a smug pile of shit.
Want someone to watch, see pic related.
>>
>>135591729
Yeah and even with Merkel and the fact that the crime for wrongthink here is being thrown into prison with a bunch of Achmeds which is likely to result in death people here still burn down migrant housing. Meanwhile you guys still argue about civic nationalism and which kind of hispanic can be called white. And most of the invasion has been into the Red States which are supposed to be brimming with guns and ready to beat back the guvment any day now. One election isn't going to solve shit.
>>
>>135591787
The people in the media are in on it and I can assure you this as someone who's worked in the media industry before, they're a crucial part of the globalist apparatus, the only way you get to the top of the established media organisations is by being in on it.

Richard specners farther was CIA, and has many political connections and connections to the media. Spencer was a fucking media plant to discredit the alt right, if you watch him talk he doesnt talk about anything relevant, he's just a misinformation mouth piece and a red herring.
>>
>>135591438
You will always remain a no one.

Ukip is trying to remove its racist imagery, this dumb bitch went 1488 publicly. Sure shit if she were a software developer or accountant, but she wasn't.

I'm not actually larping or talking myself when I say I could have been a respected member in the labor youth, I'd do speeches and even be a candidate, but I can't because everything about me is politically incorrect for the labor party. This is just how it works, you think I wouldn't want to mimic Mark Latham's career and become a real left libertarian?

Well I can't.

BTW in about 10-15 years every Australia labor candidate will be homosexual, closet homo, female or non white. You've been warned. Yes being straight was also an issue for these people.

So do I defend losing your job for words? Not usually. In this case I do because the left will deny you a job in the same field for not being gay or not being ethnic enough. If this is okay but firing actual racists isn't.. you know, I think you might be condemned to failure.
>>
>>135591871
>but we're united in our hatred of globalism
Are we? What does "globalism" even mean? It's an Alex Jones tier word that means everything and nothing. I care(d) about white Europeans. The sceptics do not at all.
>>
>>135592272
lol you don't know who I am

last (you), cuck
>>
>>135592279
Skeptics would be fine with everyone bein brown as long as they hate Christianity and rag on outspoken feminists.

>>135592272
So what's UKIP's endgame then if they don't want to be racist? Even Nigel is in favour of civic nationalism which frankly doesn't work.
>>
>>135589384
Two weeks ago, and for months prior, I Would of agree with you, friend. I understand what you're saying. It's not... wrong.
However, they are turning, On US.

On the race realists. On the ethno-nationalists. And all the rest. They are attempting, and making it a clear feature of their group, that if you are redpilled on race, you don't get to be a part of their movement, you are called out and attacked, and they are making it a social heresy, to not be those things within their group. They are completely denouncing other red pill ideas, and actively attacking them through censorship.

So I can't agree with you anymore. I'm genuinely sorry for it, too. Because until they made this move, I agreed with you. The fags that obsessed over feminism were a boon to us, I never disagreed with the points they made on that realm of things, I considered them to be tolerated and if needed, defended and joined with when it suits.

Now? I can't. They declare what I think, their enemy openly
>>
>>135592230
Just remember that we are both white and are on the same side. I care about what happens to white germans. I don't give a shit about american spics and niggers.

I can understand that you want to maintain your individuality. But I just think america will be able to resist the encroachment of globalism and the brown hoard better than europe.
>>
File: Varg2.jpg (88KB, 640x654px) Image search: [Google]
Varg2.jpg
88KB, 640x654px
>>135592443
> as long as they hate Christianity
wtf, I love skeptics now
>>
>>135592201
Yes he is a smug pile of shit, but that doesn't mean he isnt useful or doesnt share some information with normies thats true.

If you're too short sighted to understand the importance of moderate skeptics then you're nothing but dead weight, and you're only helping globalists by ostracizing those who might be helpful to bringing the globalist agenda to a halt.
>>
>>135592373
There are so many German YouTubers and quasi celebrities that are separated by a German censorship (which we pretend doesn't exist) that you could be anyone and I'd have no way of knowing.

There are accounts in Germany we can't see, there are accounts here you can't see. If you're shadowbanned hard enough, you won't see my comments at all.

BTW if you can release hundreds of videos and l of them have exactly 128 views, congratulations you're at my level of trying to keep me down.

This bitch? She had her opportunity and left it.
>>
>>135591787
>62%
The fact that you taunt him by saying his country is less white while you make fun of him for saying it's important for a country to be white is retarded
be ashamed of yourself, bong
>>
>>135592585
>but that doesn't mean he isnt useful or doesnt share some information with normies thats true.
This false lie needs to stop. Non of these skeptics are red pilling huge numbers of people in mass. The majority of people who watch skeptics already lean right on a majority of issues before they found them.
>>
>>135592244
Richard Spencer is a pointless dick regardless. Thing is we know for sure there is this globalist agenda. Now if you want people to be aware of this what good does it do to go on about the ethnicity of those who carry it out. Now I'm not even slightly convinced that it is exclusively jewish, but for arguments sake lets say it is. As soon as you start going on about the jews most people will immediately think your racist and stop listening. No matter how true or false what you are staying is.

There might be a huge percentage of people willing to listen but as soon as you go on about race people will tune out and assume its all bullshit. Meanwhile the march to a global future goes on..
>>
>>135592760
Its fun, you don't tell me what to do or how to think kraut. Adolf Hitler killed himself remember?
>>
>>135583227
y-yeah ok buddo
>>
File: 1499704529468.gif (15KB, 351x602px) Image search: [Google]
1499704529468.gif
15KB, 351x602px
Reminder that the entire skeptic community is pseudo-intellectual fedora trash that believes in equality in democracy.
>>
File: 1498480798352.jpg (467KB, 843x843px) Image search: [Google]
1498480798352.jpg
467KB, 843x843px
>>135591491
>in every controlled study where they've given the black child equal opportunity to white children of higher socioeconomic status, the black child has had equal success.
Nope. You're probably and outlier but don't even try defending your 85IQ race. All the niggers in America have 22% white ancestry and this is why they are 10IQ above their pure african brothers. Even if we ignore IQ you literally haven't acomplished nothing.
>>
>>135593363
anything*
>>
>>135593073
You're fucking retarded, that's not the point.
The point is that you know he's right but you're being a pussy about it.
Man the fuck up.
>>
>>135592443
I've seen skeptics criticize all the people we criticize. Muslims, feminists, globalists, even seen them criticize some jews. Skeptics don't bang on about Christianity anymore, the only skeptic I know who does this is thunderfoot and hes irrelevant now, all the skeptics who attack Christianity are irrelevant, they're focused on bigger fish. They're more focused on attacking neo-marxists, sjws, post-modernists and globalists which are all our main enemies. I've seen skeptics defending nationalism and call for the preservation of western culture, and heavily criticize the threats to it.

>>135592279
The skeptics may not being thinking about race but that doesn't mean that their defense of western culture isnt a stepping stone to wanting to defend your race.

Globalism in the context Im referring to is referring to the stated agenda of a few individuals and groups, such as the council for foreign relations, the UN, ect. The actions of these groups and the affiliates of these groups seek to destroy culture and race to make groups easier to control, they want to erode the foundations of gender and sexuality and to discredit those who defend tradition, their countries, their cultures, their race ect. to crush tribalism, thus making it easier to turn people into mindless consumer blobs with no allegiance to their communities and countries, so that they may mold them as they wish.

Skeptics might not align with us on every issue but they're certainly useful at turning people away from the left and opening up people to some right wing ideas.

I use to be a leftist, without my consumption of smaller "red pills" I'd never have turned over to the right. Thats why they are useful.
>>
>>135593399
That's a terrible argument. In fact that isn't an argument, its obvious the guy was a dumbfuck so he got schooled. Your not very convincing kraut, also you should know i really don't like Germans. So Prehaps waste your time else where eternal autist.
>>
>>135592954
Not true, I was a lefty tard when I started out and am right now because of people like sargon ect. I've seen this happen time and time again to my friends, and to leftist communities I was involved in. You're being willfully ignorant if you think that the skeptic community isn't turning people on the left to the right.
>>
>>135570906
Post this on plebbit idc
>>
>>135593613
>its obvious the guy was a dumbfuck so he got schooled
This isn't about him being retarded or not.
You know that whiter countries are better, yet you talk shit.
>Your not very convincing kraut,
I don't care, if you want a discussion you shouldn't be mindlessly shitposting here.
> you should know i really don't like Germans.
:(((((((
>>
>>135570906
I don't get why people give a shit about what Kraut did to Rage. He didn't really do anything. She already advertised Kipper central in her bio so he didn't even dox her like people say he did.
>>
>>135593073
>Adolf Hitler killed himself remember?
Cleopatra did too. Anyway Karl Dönitz used different words which I prefer.
>>
>>135593858
Lol i just said that to trigger him. Funny how autistic people assume the motives of others yet always get it horribly wrong.
>>
>>135593901
Kinda did get her fired.
>>135593906
Donitz was a pointless dude he hung on pointlessly. Now Rudolf Hess is more my kind of pointless, crash landing in Scotland just to spend the rest of his days in jail. Before he ""committed suicide"".
>>
>>135593404
What could they possibly add on topics like post-modernism or cultural Marxismus with oft adressiert the JQ? And Western Cultural is linked to Europas weich they don't want to damit.

See also: BASEL BLACK MAN
>>
>>135594345
>fired from a business that didnt even pay her
The horror
>>
>>135594345
True. Imagine how much life you have in you that the british have to assassinate you at 93.
>>
>>135593901
>don't get why people give a shit about what Kraut did to Rage.
Because he's a sjw-lite cuckold. Nice virtue signal against "racism".
>>
>>135594361
Western culture is linked to europeans, you are correct, thats what people realize once they become civic nationalist, they soon after become ethnic nationalists, I've seen this happen time and time again.

The dialect they use helps them avoid outright naming the JQ, they will criticize neo-marxists, post modernists, and globalists, which are all heavily linked to the JQ, which people will realize once they have consuming redpills for some time.
>>
>>135594504
Well shit, maybe i shouldn't listen to those idiotic youtube comment sections. Rage seems even more useless now, she wasn't getting paid and she deleted her youtube channel. Jesus fucking chicks lol..
>>
>>135592272
>Ukip is trying to remove its racist imagery
And they will fail miserably while turning away potential supporters, all because they're afraid of a stupid word.
They will ALWAYS be seen as racist by the Left. There is no appeasing them. Libertarianism will experience the same fate.
>>
>>135594504
whether or not she was paid is not the point and Kraut initially did believe she was getting paid anyway
>>
>>135594711
Interesting how you won't address what i said here. >>135592980

Is it to uncomfortable to face that you are a useful idiot? Or do you just like ranting about the jews that much??
>>
>>135594078
>Lol i just said that to trigger him
>lol Y u mad?
>lol bring arguments
I bet you're fresh off leddit and think every insult is an ad hominem, don't you, boyo?
>>
>>135581184
>go back
Where exactly?
>>
>>135595039
You can't take the bantz my nigga. But what should i expect from a joyless authoritarian?
>>
>>135595246
>lol you can't take the bantz
>lol authoritarian xD
>lol I'm not upset

Calm down, Nigel, nobody here thinks you're cool, but that's okay, you'll have a new ID in the next thread.
>>
File: 1495991113205.jpg (189KB, 1280x1392px) Image search: [Google]
1495991113205.jpg
189KB, 1280x1392px
>Classic Liberals
>>
>>135595407
Omg, yeh I'm lik totz bein destroyed by ur non argument. And holy projection, why would i be upset? Silly kraut.
>>
File: 1458176610569.jpg (46KB, 480x690px) Image search: [Google]
1458176610569.jpg
46KB, 480x690px
>>135595507
>YOU'RE A RIGHT-WING SJW
>>
>>135588095
This plus we should flag all their Twitter, patreon and youtube just to hear em cry to their fans about muh shekels
>>
So, I'll admit that I frequented some skeptic YT channels for news/info.
Any other channels I should consider that aren't or don't label themselves as being apart of the skeptic community, but are still "red-pilled"?
>>
>>135595688
>argument
Refer to this post >>135595039
>>
>>135589384
OH fuck off they don't do shit but spew sophistry and cry when people disagree with em. They aren't red piling anybody. Don't even try to say Laci Green that wasn't red pill that was Chris Ray Gun fuckin her cuz he's a complete cuck
>>
>>135571593
What is Nazism to you stupid fucks? Even Sam Harris believes in the genetic IQ shit now. Nazi means fuck all to anyone who isn't historically illiterate.
>>
>>135571176

Yes we do. Hollywood has so much influence because they control what influential people say to the masses.

What happens to E-celebs affects nationalist sentiment.
>>
The "she wasn't employed" thing is total bullshit. it's just an attempt at justification at worst and minimisation at best. Kraut himself said and knows what he did was wrong and Sargon said he didn't agree with it so saying "she wasn't employed" serves no other purpose.
>>
>>135596018
This e-celeb shit is regrettable. People are wasting valuable time listening to lightweights like Sargon and Kraut and Tea instead of reading books or something. These dudes aren't even well read, what the fuck do they have to offer? If you've watched one video of theirs you've watched them all. The wasted energy, the opportunity costs of spending time listening to these shitters boggles my mind.
>>
>>135596185
Yeah but he doesn't believe black people are incapable of emotions or ethical reasoning.

What she said was fairly disgusting, again, fair enough if she was an accountant but ukip didn't want to be associated to her views. Again, if I can be rejected for jobs for being white and male when it's more politically correct my job is done by a brown woman, why should I give a fuck that ukip wants to distance themselves from an honestly disgusting view?

>>135594786
No one wants to say
>yeah I voted for that party that's grooming that racist young woman for an electorate candidacy

Please, all of you. Learn politics. Please. It's deeper than muh diversity of views, there is no place for someone who thinks the answer to the black problem is to tell everyone it's hopeless. This isn't a solution, this is a call for genocide.
>>
>>135596018
>>135596185
Just remember guise one mans redpill is another mans falsehood. To some people Laci greens non position is a huge redpill. Whereas people here will see anything less than 1488gas the kikes as being bluepilled.

Either way your all wrong and I'm right..

>>135596343
Kraut is a shitbag anyway, even if he didn't do nuffin. Still gunna watch his shit tho.
>>
>>135595769
Go for it. They went nuclear. Drop the damn bombs. Fry 'em.
>>
>>135595852
Molyneux is alright from time to time because he has legit interviews with legit guests who bring new information to the table. Steven Hsu is a perfect example of a great guest who discussed ethnicity and IQ from an academic standpoint. Just avoid his call in crap and you can avoid his solitary rants for the same reason you can ignore the skeptics, repetitive after the first time.

Styx is good for current events and is entertaining and his videos are shorter. Actually not that repetitive and he makes for a comfy replacement for evening cable news commentary style tv.

Otherwise, I suggest intelligent blogs and reading books. Try Vox Day's blog and read any and all books by Nassim Taleb. If you read the books by Taleb you'll be out ahead of the vast majority of humanity.
>>
>>135596572
Dude you are on /pol/ half the people here would want to do the killing themselves. Most people here have really retarded and simplistic solutions to the world's problems. I wouldn't expect these fucks to get how fucked up what they advocate truly is.
>>
>>135596572
So whats the point of politics then? Do you trink the Pakistanis will behave because you are not a racist?

Besides, good on her for raising awareness. We're past the voting stage in most countries.
>>
>>135596572
>Yeah but he doesn't believe black people are incapable of emotions or ethical reasoning.

Does that lady believe that? Sounds like an absurdly absolutist position. I'm going to assume you're giving me a strawman.

Maybe she thinks the majority of blacks are too unintelligent for the necessary introspection. I wouldn't doubt it from experience living in LA my entire life. The majority are certainly easily demagogued, proof lying in their 95% block voting pattern.
>>
>>135597075
What is your solution to a Muslim mayor of London? Or Rotherham?
>>
>>135596851
Thanks for the recommendations.
>>
>>135596587
>Kraut is a shitbag anyway, even if he didn't do nuffin. Still gunna watch his shit tho.

Watch what you like. I'm not the content police.
>>
>>135597345
Deport. Jesus man no one needs to die. Liberal values are European values, if we are massively authoritarian we are just the same as said Pakistanis.
>>
>>135579487
Sargon is a smarmy, arrogant champagne liberal cuck that was only relevant because he's a feminist that disagreed with Anita Sarkeesian. The furthest "right" he's gone is to say "SJWs are stupid." And he hates Trump.

In typical jewnews fashion, anyone who even remotely disagrees with the liberal cult leaders becomes a "spearhead of the alt-right."
>>
>>135597423
Well then I'm never gunna watch Kraut again. How bou dah!?
>>
>>135597164
It is pushed a bit, but seems to be the jist of what set Kraut off. That being said, kraut is always getting set off, he gets set off when peach balie mocks him. The guy has made an artform from outrage.

But yes, she seems utterly despicable. Again, why does she deserve the headline and I don't? Oh its because you're all gynocentric virgins.

>>135597156
To pigeon hole you and place you in a small box that's easier to open the lid on.

I can't be a labor politician
She can't be a ukip politician

There is absolutely nothing wrong here. The world is almost exactly as it should be.

>>135597423
Kraut even apologised despite me now being on team "kraut actually didn't do anything wrong." The dumb cunt felt guilt, what more do you want from him? Shall he self immolate to find your favour?
>>
>>135597804
> what more do you want from him? Shall he self immolate to find your favour?
I haven't asked him to do anything. All i did was criticise some of the things they said.
>>
>>135597520
See, I want to deport them too. Why would we care about being called racist then?

As for Liberal values, look at the Italian ports, to see where that leads. Or that concert hall.
>>
>>135597804
>The world is almost exactly as it should be.
kys
>>
>>135597417
Not him but the only problem I have with Styx is his occasional LGBT shilling. His opposition on Trump's trans ban is a great example of this.
I'm not sure if he's part of the skeptic community but Naked ape is really good and has a lot of good videos on Islam, sjw shit, etc. He's also one of the few e-celebs I have heard talk about race realism.
If you are a facist/stormfag, Interweb Kang may be a possibility. He's kinda autistic, but if you agree with his shit then I guess he will be ok.
>>
File: asd.jpg (111KB, 942x854px) Image search: [Google]
asd.jpg
111KB, 942x854px
>>135589384
I'm not on your side. I'm not on anyone's side. Fuck SJW's and fuck the culture war Youtube faggots who exploit retards who want their own opinions regurgitated back to them for profit. Equally pathetic. There is no culture war. Get offline and go out into the real world. None of this shit matters.
>>
>>135597716
All media people are smary, arrogant champagne "their views here." Wake up and realise that whilst the alt media is better, it's still the media!

>>135598060
K.

Weak faggot.

>>135598219
You are failing to understand my point.

Political parties are the one place political correctness makes sense, but only if each party has their own brand of political correctness. I'm not defending political correctness, I'm understanding it and finding ways where it can actually be useful.

If this "sceptic rationalist libertarian" ""community"" is anything it's an obsession with defining left and right libertarianism then finding some sort of center. Almost all these e celebs will post moderate libertarian spectrums.
>>
>>135598182
We shouldn't. Letting in a bunch of people who have backwards values, is not a liberal value. Liberal values come from the enlightenment, in recant times the term has been hijacked by left wing extremists. If you control the language you control the narrative. These Marxists are smart but they have no heart.
>>
File: 1459179996701.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1459179996701.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
Flag em all! Then we can get back to talking about real topics for god sake. How many fucking eceleb threads have we had on here in the last few days talking about these faggots. Shit or get off the pot goddamn it! We already have this gay ass "kekistani" flag option on here! Time to get some work done or shut the fuck up about it!
>>
>>135570906

E-celeb drama not even once. Now Angry Joe has melted down. I wish people would stop reporting this shit on their channels and just focus on their content material.
>>
>>135590924
The time and energy spent typing this shit would literally be better spent fapping.
>>
>>135598346
Thanks for the recommendations.
>If you are a facist/stormfag
I'm not. I am finding this race realism very interesting and appealing, but I don't hate blacks.
Not a fan of their culture (as represented in the US at least) though.
>>
>>135571109
This. Let the audience do what they will do.
Either they abandon Kraut and search for knowledge elsewhere, or they'll do some mental gymnastics to stay on the ship
A lot of people know hypocrisy when they see it
>>
>>135584009

She already side herself with generation identitarie that as you probably know, here in Europe, is treated by leftistcucks MSM like "meganazi 2.0: the club". Actually there is absolutely no need to go 14/88 nowadays to join the good guys team.
>>
E-celebs are pillars of communities. The taller you build them up, the bigger they damage when they fall. Stop building them up to such unjustifiably levels.
>>
File: laurasimonson.png (19KB, 469x313px) Image search: [Google]
laurasimonson.png
19KB, 469x313px
>>135584009
>Maan, Lauren would love to go full 1488.

yes, im sure she would
>>
>>135597804
>Again, why does she deserve the headline and I don't?
Ahh this is what this all comes down to.
You're jealous.
Because you're a "small youtube commentator" and she got more views than you.
Jesus Christ you're pathetic.
>>
>>135570906
I don't care about ecelebs.

>BUT HOW DO WE CONVINCE SARGON THAT HE'S A BAD GUY
We don't, let him flounder in his own shit.
>>
>>135599367
I can't be a youtuber.

Every video I make has exactly 128 views.

Exactly 128.

Please, explain this shit outside of women can be racist cunts and I'm too dangerous to even say innocuous things.

>pathetic
You're not arguing.
>>
>>135570906
I've been verbally abusing every sargoy supporter in his comments all day long. I'm doing my part, are you?
>>
>>135588095
It's a liberal's nature to be hypocritical.
>>
>>135592201
Is that Donte from DmC Devil May Cry?
>>
>>135590924

Who told us about the importance of education and who suggest us to built up schools, universities ecc. Aliens?
>>
>>135599585
>Please, explain this shit outside of women can be racist cunts and I'm too dangerous to even say innocuous things.
Stop being butt-devastated about being irrelevant, the world isn't about you and the girl isn't to blame that you're a failure.

>You're not arguing.
Because this isn't an argument, I'm telling you that you're a sad loser, because you are a sad loser. If you want to see why start some serious introspection, I won't be able to change your mind anyway if you're not ready for that and if you are you don't need me.
So, no arguments, just this: Man the fuck up you pathetic cunt. And consider hitting the gym.
>>
>>135592279
>Are we? What does "globalism" even mean?
Importing millions of people into your country unchecked and unsearched is a good example of it.
Pretending countries are socialist welfare utopias, but compete in a free and borderless labor market when it's convenient is another.
So is acting like a country's land is for sale on the global market, but only when it's really valuable for them to do so.
>>
>>135599709
fuck you
>>
>>135583227
what are you talking about, do you think we are unified on lauren the jew ? ezra levant, milo to faggot that loves black cock ? kraut and goym ? sargon of a cuck ?

youmotherfucking retards actually believe we are some hivemind echochamber ?
this is not reddit.
i could give less fucks, i want chaos and anarchy, i always wanted that, its why ive been here from the start, even when shit was beeing posted that most of you would suicide your computers for even clicking on.

fuckin jihadi tier retards believe we are in some kind of cult of kekistan type religion bullshit

i dont like kraut
i dont like sargon
i dont like that kike looking bitch
i dont like any of the jews you keep spamming here
i dont care for your opinions either
hang yourself
you
fucking
autistic niggers

even that black boy that started a thread recently has more iq than your kind that keeps popping up in every thread where we show discontent with your pussy pandering logic

oh and one more thing, i will say this, your kind is way more on the scale of things i wanna fuck with than shariablue lately
especially since the jewnosed bitch threads, the gay niggerlover threads and shit like this keeps getting spammed here daily
>>
>>135599878
>128 views
Bro.

It's not normal to cap someone so low that's so unknown and out of the public eye. Ask yourself who I really am that they've gone through such effort making sure I can't make a successful video.
>>
File: 1501195270174.jpg (119KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1501195270174.jpg
119KB, 900x1200px
>>135578338
Leftists not even once
>>
>>135598526
>K.
at least i still have my principles.
>>
>>135600265
>Ask yourself who I really am
You're a pussy.
I don't give a fuck about your content, stop being a jealous child over e-fame towards some chick on the other end of the world.
Imagine explaining this situation to yourself in 10 years or to the you of 10 years ago, don't tell me you wouldn't be ashamed for being a little bitch.
>>
Why is it the only time women are only popular by playing at being victims?
Must be a shit life when your only relevance is either being a complete whore or a money begging kike.
>>
>>135600265
>>135600455
Europe and Australia are faggot continents.
>>
>>135594345
All he did was ask them if they endorsed her views.
>>
>>135571889
You honestly need to look no further to see how intellectually barren these people are.

This is exactly the type of shite Sargon used to be against when it was happening during Gamergate. People were dismissive of shit behaviour from their friends, and now he's doing exactly that.

She's not employed by them because they didn't pay her. The fact that her material is against UKIP's policies is irrelevant, that's a matter for them, and they shouldn't be alerted by Kraut.

Kraut tried to get her fired by people he believed were employing her because he is a typical German reactionary against anyone espousing values or ideas he believes to be akin to Nazi ideology.
>>
>>135596185
Neon. That Rage girl said blacks were incapable of complex thought, that could be many but not all - similarly retarded like all white people cannot dance. Completely ridiculous, unverifiable.

Harris cucked on race and IQ. He said that there is more differences within races than between races. In which case there would be no raciracial basis for IQ.
>>
>>135599297

>Running from war means you're a jew.

The propaganda vids that convinced you Hitler was a sane man forget to told you he declared war on 3/4 of Europe.
>>
File: meh.ro11612.jpg (156KB, 680x486px) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro11612.jpg
156KB, 680x486px
Anyone who picks on Rage will deal with me, (((Skeptic))) community is full of fags, I rather commit suicide then look at nigger of akkod. The kike in me will prevail and my cries of racism will be heard, for faggatry will never be acceptable on the internet , you are doomed to a lif of perpetual jew worship .

Nigger of Akkod spent months fighting with a woman over video games, what a fag.
>>
File: Inuyashadork.jpg (30KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Inuyashadork.jpg
30KB, 600x399px
>>135601281
>Anyone who picks on Rage will deal with me
>>
>>135601277
There's a reason why the people who idolise him tend to come from America.
>>
The skeptic faggots have been awful butthurt about murdoch murdochs video.
>>
>>135577159
That chick is a race mixer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4Wj_VoN1xA
>>
more like this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYS9fLucyt8
>>
>>135570906
FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAGGOTY E-CELEB BULLSHIT. FUCK THIS FAGGOT REDDIT TIER SKEPTICS FAGGOTRY. I HOPE YOU DIE IN A FUCKING FIRE AFTER BEING RAPED BY 16 SOMALIS, ONLY MINUTES AFTER EVERYONE YOU CARE ABOUT IS MURDERED. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. FUCK YOU. LEAVE. LEAVE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. NO ONE CARES. FUCKING LEAVE. LEAVE GOD DAMMIT. YOU DESERVE TO BE KNIFED BY A GOD DAMN REFUGEE. FUCKING DIE YOU GARBAGE FUCKING SCUM BAG. FUCKING DIE.
>>
>>135604220
And you bumped the thread. Fuck off skepdick sycophant!
>>
File: 1496202018582.jpg (34KB, 384x486px) Image search: [Google]
1496202018582.jpg
34KB, 384x486px
>>135604220
Be glad that this is the internet death of one of these faggy e-celebs.
>>
>>135570906
Fuck off Shareblue
>>
>>135603158
>219k subsribers

fucking hell
>>
File: 1436630109093.jpg (10KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1436630109093.jpg
10KB, 223x200px
>>135571593
>subtly (he is VERY subtle when he wants to send a message to an individual)
oh for fuck's sake stop sucking his cock, it's embarrasing
>>
>>135579625
Kuck and tea has always been shit. I tried watching one of his videos and it infuriated me. He's an insufferable faggot that cannot see past his own biases and a blatant hypocrite. He's the kind of guy you go to a bar with and after a few drinks starts running his mouth until you're forced to punch him repeated in the head.
>>
>>1355914 u debiel91
]K degene mm
>Unless liberal so Iris Kath ur GF
>>
File: DGCe5rqXUAAMM25.jpg (25KB, 1200x199px) Image search: [Google]
DGCe5rqXUAAMM25.jpg
25KB, 1200x199px
lol he's thought this would die after his video
>>
>>135607663
I am waiting for the "OK /pol/ I quit vid" desu
>>
File: DGCeakGXUAA1vG_.jpg (28KB, 1199x222px) Image search: [Google]
DGCeakGXUAA1vG_.jpg
28KB, 1199x222px
>>135607815
he is a manchild who could barely hold down a mcjob if his youtube goes he is fucked
>>
>>135583227
>DIVIDE AND CONQUER
These people still think the Germans gassed Jews, even after lurking /pol/ for years. They are our enemies.
>>
>>135572259
>white man
Shut the fuck up kike stop lying about your fucking race
>>
>>135608767
You mad Sadiq Khan will go down in history as the worst mayor London has ever had? I wonder how he got the position.
>>
File: howdy.png (464KB, 650x472px) Image search: [Google]
howdy.png
464KB, 650x472px
>>135570906
WOW, SUCH AN INTELLECTUAL AND INTERESTING THREAD ABOUT YOUTUBE BULLSHIT ECELEBS
>>
Can someone give me a tl;dr of what happened? I haven't watched Sargon in a month and a half.
>>
>>135570906
>ever trusting someone avatarfagging as a literal kike
>>
>>135589384
>(((""""entry level red pillers""""))) ruin the life of an actual redpiller
>shills like (((You))) blame the redpilled for retaliation
>>
File: Screenshot_20170731-022422.png (337KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170731-022422.png
337KB, 1440x2560px
>>135570906
Well... That whole he was going under lasted all of one day.... Great exodus there was...
>>
>>135601277
Judea declared war on Germany first.
>>
File: IMG_1198.jpg (88KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1198.jpg
88KB, 1024x576px
>>123456789

I agree
>>
>>135610406
The youtube channel of a woman going by the name Rageafterstorm posts some videos where she says some racist stuff about black people, and mentions race and it's relation to iq.
The vid triggered youtubers in the skeptic community; Sargon, Kraut and Tea, all those sort of youtubers that have the anti-sjw thing going on about them. There were a number of others.
They collectively have a couple vids and meet up livesteams with numerous personalities to my understanding, where they talk directly about the issue as at least a partial topic.
Kraut calls for her to be fired from her actual job. He starts sending messages to her employer. She gets fired. A lot of people flag her vids, and her channel was taken down.
Sargon indicates in a comment response to someone mentioning the matter, that is in support of all this.
That's the rough rundown, someone else could better sum it up, or correct me if I'm wrong anywhere.

~~~TL;DR~~~
Skeptic community youtubers conspired to shut down a certain youtube channel using sjw tactics, that they were butthurt at for adopting ideological heresy, and in effect prove they're pro-censorship same as the flagging, doxing feminist sjw's they supposedly hate.
~~~~~~
>>
File: Jews dindu nuffin xDDD.jpg (212KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Jews dindu nuffin xDDD.jpg
212KB, 650x650px
>>135611323
Jews are the original dindu nuffins.

>get kicked out of 200 countries/states
>dindu nuffin it wuz anti-Semitism I swear goy!
>>
>>135583379
>Pope washing and kissing nigger feet.jpg
>>
>>135587573
No
>>
File: hitchens.jpg (24KB, 400x315px) Image search: [Google]
hitchens.jpg
24KB, 400x315px
>>135588095

>f-f-fuck h-him. I want my m-mommy!

Shut the fuck up you fucking confederate scum.
The right to free speech does not mean I have no obligation to hire a person who is a "race realist" - your job is not protected under free speech laws, numb-nuts! Nobody is forced to continue to associate with you after they found out you are a racist piece of shit - NO ONE , you hear that you stupid bruger fuck?
>>
>>135611962
alt-light don't tend to laser focus on jacking themselves off for sheer being an atheist as much, but then he did say meaningful
>>
>>135612092
Fuck off Kraut go cry for more shekels
>>
File: rage quit.jpg (55KB, 591x592px) Image search: [Google]
rage quit.jpg
55KB, 591x592px
>>135587460
Dave Cullen should be skeptical enough to see the light. He talks about SJW bullshit all the time. I think the community will sort itself out eventually.
>>
File: Jeff Trolls Pol.jpg (35KB, 596x282px) Image search: [Google]
Jeff Trolls Pol.jpg
35KB, 596x282px
>>135587967
race=culture=politics
>>
>>135584753
Originally it was internet atheists who made videos debunking creationists and their half brained theories on science, it got political when SJW's became a thing and now we have a metric shit ton of channels making videos "Owning the left lel!!!!!" with clickbait titles over reaction and awkward jokes which makes it impossible to take most of these channels seriously. There is no "skeptic community," there's a cesspit of retards who claim to be rational but don't have any real conviction towards conservative principles when they talk about the left and immigration because they're afraid looking racist will hurt their subscriber count.
>>
File: degeneracy.jpg (22KB, 572x150px) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.jpg
22KB, 572x150px
>>135590924
Their IQ doesn't really improve. Intelligence is
close to 100% genetic. At least, IQ is, but it's very important and you know I'm getting fucking sick of explaining this to people. If you were as autistic as me you would see this. It's almost as if some people are emotionally prevented from exploring these ideas. I put it to you that those people are cucks.
>>
File: 1483259115744.jpg (4KB, 210x194px) Image search: [Google]
1483259115744.jpg
4KB, 210x194px
>>135582140
>if you're not a racist you're a liberal
kek it must be physically painful to be this stupid
>>
>>135577784

I don't understand where people's family members are in situations like this

if a younger girl in my family was targeted like this, even if it was just a cousin I only see once a year, I'd immediately restructure my life so that its only remaining function was to hunt down and kill the people leading the witch hunt
>>
File: salt right.jpg (38KB, 565x223px) Image search: [Google]
salt right.jpg
38KB, 565x223px
hero>>135599616
>>
>>135570906

The skeptics are a gateway to more red-pills. You cannot move the overton window to fast for people or they will reject it.
>>
>>135610231

280 replies, this place is literally TMZ for the alt-right now
>>
>>135612785
>>135587460
he lost /points/ with that tweet
Thread posts: 305
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.