[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Liberals Teaching Dogs not to Manspread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: animal cruelty.jpg (475KB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
animal cruelty.jpg
475KB, 4032x3024px
So Liberal insanity and male guilt has grew so much they are now teaching their pets not to be racist/transphobic/sexist. This guy has taught his dog to sit in a very uncomfortable way so it is not being sexist and 'manspreading' like the normal way a dog would sit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FF_VewMoMk

As you can see he has taught the dog to kneel down and put pressure on it's knee joints. This is in my opinion a step too far. It's one thing for faggots like Trudeau to sit like a cuck and crush their balls, but it's another to be cruel to an animal just to push your bullshit political agenda.

When will it ever end? Is there anything we can do about this?
>>
>>135570648
I can't believe this shit. Have we reached peak insanity yet? I thought this would surely end soon.
>>
>>135570648
Who cares. Fuck dogs and whoever keeps them, they are disgusting creatures and only degenerates keep them as pets.
>>
>implying that's not how some dogs with autism normally sit

that video showed no evidence that the dog was trained to sit that way.
>>
>>135570648
What a time to be alive.
>>
File: 1496799054634.png (258KB, 578x523px) Image search: [Google]
1496799054634.png
258KB, 578x523px
>when you sit down and you accidentally sit down on your balls
>>
File: gas.jpg (22KB, 682x515px) Image search: [Google]
gas.jpg
22KB, 682x515px
>Is there anything we can do about this?
>>
File: 51YPZKWT38L.jpg (63KB, 367x500px) Image search: [Google]
51YPZKWT38L.jpg
63KB, 367x500px
>>135571157
>implying some dogs don't have autism
>>
>>135571111
For some reason I have the sudden urge to eat bacon.
>>
>>135571157
Literally no dogs sit like that you fucking retard. I bet you keep cats and have never even seen a dog.

Even if 0.001% of dogs do sit like that, no normal sitting dog should be forced to sit like that you fucking retarded troll.

If I saw you making my dog sit like that you'd be picking up your teeth you fucking cunt.
>>
>>135571111
How does it feel to know that more people in the world like dogs than you?
>>
>man spreading but still only taking up one seat is so bad its sexual harassment
>woman putting her bags on the seat or crossing her legs blocking the seat opposite or diagonally from her is perfectly okay
Whilst women keep showing hypocrisy, they'll continue being as authoritative as the dogs they're torturing
>>
Uh, wouldn't this be man-, er, dogspreading? He's taking up more space by doing this.

I train dogs, and I can't imagine why you would do this, I've never once seen a dog do anything like this unless it's injured, and training this requires 'force' training which these people would supposedly be against.

Have heard people say, 'Don't gender my dog' though.
>>
>>135570648
citation needed
there is nothing about this video that says that it is anything political
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.