[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tired of being a poor goy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1498161337830.png (472KB, 530x678px) Image search: [Google]
1498161337830.png
472KB, 530x678px
So how do I become a jew? What's the process to be one of ((them)). I already have the roman nose.
>>
>light haired version of the caricature
it sucks
>>
I hope you die of cancer, you traitor.
>>
>>135563310
klk manin !
>>
Show an interest in Torah study and tell a rabbi that you think you have a jewish soul. Jews actually believe in reincarnation though they don't advertise it.
>>
>>135563310

you need to start with cutting your dick off. then read their book.
>>
>>135563310
Marry a qt jewish girl and dedicate your life to shekels and eternal jewery
>>
>>135563310
Simple
Tell yourself your part of the chosen people of god. Completely commit to this delusion until your success is envied and watched with suspicion since most the world are a bunch of lazy whiny faggots
And make sure to go to temple in order to network your way to success. This part is even more essential than circumcison
>>
I was circumcised as a child for medical reasons and my nose is big enough

how to illuminati desu
>>
>>135563310

Converts are poorly treated by the "ethnic" Jewish community.
>>
>>135563310
my jewish friends make way less money than me, and are idiots when it comes to the tax code. First forget anything you learned about money. and economics from this board. Second get an entry level job in IT, pay off all denbts and leverage a cheap house or condo. Claim on your taxes you rent out a room so you can use it to pay 0 fed rate. Swing trade stocks. Stop browsing /pol/ until you have enough passive income to retire.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.