[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans degeneracy is expanding

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2017-07-30-23-19-23.png (530KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-30-23-19-23.png
530KB, 1080x1920px
So all the French universities open a new master: genders study...

>"this Master propose an unique training on sexual and gender linked questions. It takes an interdisciplinary approach with theoretical and practical learnings.
>This so awaited master face a major society stake by fighting against discrimination, stereotype of gender, and by responding to the socio-economic needs of organisms, institutions which want to hire experts in this field."

Guys I need some redpill against those tranny. And also what the fuck is happening in the West ??
>>
>>135560684
What's wrong with this? France is already passed fairy tales that constrain people from freely thinking. Catholicism and Christianity are not part of European culture, only rationality and logical individuals will survive through natural selection, thus allowing academia to recognize more open concepts that fight traditional values that have little to no evidence to back up.

France, never fall for the fear mongering of Christian people, if there is anything that I've learned on this board, it's that Europe is progressing more towards a better future. Do not let irrational people who believe in untrue things destroy science.
>>
>>135561408
1st) I was talking about French Belgian universities.
2d) take a look at your Tchetchen brother, they know how to treat lbtqiabcds people with rational spirit: gas them
>>
>>135561408
I'm going to bite

>Christianity
>not a part of European culture

Also, the value of traditional values is not in whether it can be proved, you stupid roach. Its in its effect on society and the moral foundations it provides.
>>
I love gender studies majors. You see the shittiest people in society act smug for five years while "earning" their gender studies degree while knowing they whole time they will be the ones serving your coffee and working the cash register for you with 40k in debt.
>>
>>135562639
Sadly people don't get as much debts here because they're fucking ruining money by studying this shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.