[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Church Youth Q & A

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Digital-Marketing-QA.jpg (50KB, 1001x540px) Image search: [Google]
Digital-Marketing-QA.jpg
50KB, 1001x540px
So tonight my church (Baptist) is doing a Q & A, basically any questions concerning the Bible. Wether its relationships, scientific, etc. Can someone give me some questions that you aren't able to answer or something you find difficulty understanding? I will ask on your behalf and later make a thread with the answers given.

Thanks for participating.
>>
>>135559718
Is Jesus redpilled?
>>
>>135559942
Questions about Jesus are also welcome.
>>
>>135560007
I'm assuming you're well educated on the teachings of Jesus. Was Jesus pro government or no?
>>
>>135561462
I'm assuming yes, since he told the Jews that they have to render onto Caesar what is Caesars.
>>
>>135559718
Fuck off. This isn't >>>/x/, this isn't r/Christ or whatever. Fuck off.
>>
>>135561673
wtf I love Jesus now
>>
>>135561722
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>135562614
What did Jesus say about nations and countries?
>>
File: open.gif (972KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
open.gif
972KB, 500x265px
>>135559718
>scientific
>>
>>135559718
What did Jesus mean when he said these things?

>Mark 13:30 (shortly after describing the apocalypse and “the Son of Man coming in clouds with great power and glory”)
“Truly I tell you, this generationwill certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.”

>Matthew 10:23
“When you are persecuted in one place, flee to another. Truly I tell you, you will not finish going through the towns of Israel before the Son of Man comes.”

>Luke 9:27
“Truly I tell you, some who are standing here will not taste death before they see the kingdom of God.”

Did Jesus and/or early Christians believe in an apocalypse that would happen soon? Based on the above passages and what we know about the culture of the early Christians it seems like they kind of did.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.