[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

#NoNewKKK Mobilize to Defend Charlottesville, VA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

The basement dwellers, neo-Nazis, and militia cos players currently known as the Alt-Right have been doing a great job ripping themselves apart lately. In an effort to heal some of these rifts, the incredibly punchable Richard Spencer has chosen the home of his alma matter to try and #UnitetheRight. Presumably because he sees Charlottesville as his terf, Spencer thinks he can get an easy show of force in a small, wealthy, and segregated southern college town. These dumb shits are apparently too chicken shit to try anything like that in cities like Richmond or Atlanta.

On August 12th, the alt-right plans to descend on our small town of Charlottesville, VA. Right now they claim to be bringing as many as 1,000 people to terrorize and intimidate anyone who disagrees with their ideology of white supremacy and toxic masculinity. We must outnumber them in order to #DefendCville.

https://itsgoingdown.org/nonewkkk-mobilize-defend-charlottesville-va/
>>
File: 1459257261480.jpg (13KB, 360x361px) Image search: [Google]
1459257261480.jpg
13KB, 360x361px
>>
>>135558286
Richard Spencer is an RPing shill. You're just as fucking moronic as he is LARPing as some type of revolutionary faggot.

Kill yourself.

Sage
>>
>>135558914
>>135558701

We will punch you Nazi shitheads
>>
>>135559015
Go for it, I'll fucking shoot you with a S&W .500, if you know what that even is.

Listen, why don't you shower up take off the black hijab and wake up to the fact youre a MENTAL SLAVE and you have no identity of your own.

Sage
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.