[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How useful are blacks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

Two of my buddies are having a discussion. Bud A says that BLM is just a bunch of shitty attention-seeking fucknuggets, and that everyone matters. Bud B says that without blacks, everyone else would not have existed.

Thought comes to mind: Besides why anyone gives a fuck about BLM, just how useful are blacks? I saw a thread yesterday where they've contributed absolutely nothing to the world, how accurate is that fact though?
>>
>>135556910
>we wuz firs umans n shieeeet
so does that mean every other race is more evolved than Africans?
>>
>>135556910
Out of Africa theory has been disproved times and times again, tell B he is a faggot.
>>
>>135557214
I told him he was an ignorant little shit because even taking that comment at face value sounds incredibly absurd.
>>
Good slaves, not much else
>>
>>135556910
Both are true and untrue.
Blacks are an enemy but are not THE enemy. If left alone in their countries and out of ours they could do something with the right education. Blacks and whites fighting each other is something you know who wants so the eyes are off them
>>
File: Black race lol races.png (49KB, 546x548px) Image search: [Google]
Black race lol races.png
49KB, 546x548px
>>135556910
>Bud A says that BLM is just a bunch of shitty attention-seeking fucknuggets, and that everyone matters.
He's wrong because niggers and abo's don't matter.

>Bud B says that without blacks, everyone else would not have existed.
That means he thinks blacks are the ancestors, instead of being the failed offspring of our common ancestor, just like the chimps are in general.
>pic related.
>>
>>135556910
Your bud B believe the "out of africa" narrative that have been recently proven wrong.
And even if it was that's a degenerate argument. "We all come from the same aquatic organisms bois. So Lion, don't eat the gazelle, m-kay?"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
>>
>>135556910
Blacks are generally more resistant to heat, sun and lack of water. So if global warming actually happens, they'll be more useful than whites in any field requiring outside work. Also, they have contributed a few things to the world: cheap labor for the US, testing grounds for weapons and AIDS. As far as I know, no major scientific breakthrough has ever been made by blacks though, at least not until the times o affirmative action. I'm not sure though whether that's because they are unable to or because they didn't get the chaces - while I can believe that blacks as a group are less intelligent than whites or asians, I doubt that there aren't some geniuses among them.
>>
Why do liberal white women try cultural appropriation with ear plugs and dreadlocks? Dont they know they arent black?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.