[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Creating a timeline of madness

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: feministchick.jpg (55KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
feministchick.jpg
55KB, 400x600px
Can someone tell me when did the whole BLM,PC,diversity,LGBTQ,feminism madness began? When I was a kid I didn't notice any of that in the media or in society. Now it is rampant in the western media. According to me it is the year 2008 (Obama gets elected, Subprime morgage crisis in full swing, lefty pop stars Katy Perry and Lady Gaga rule the billboard.
>>
>>135556560
It was hidden for the most part as it spread, it started poking its head up significantly mid 2007, supposedly all of this bullshit has roots in some sort of DARPA operation.
>>
>>135556560
>>
>>135556560
Did you ever watch Seinfeld? There's an episode in that where a reporter mistakes Jerry and George to be gay. Jerry and George don't like this because they are straight but they kept saying. "not that there's anything wrong with that". This was a clever observation of how straight people in NYC acted about the LGBT thing at that time, "oh that's funny I DO do that". Now that wouldn't be a clever observation, you literally HAVE to say "not that there's anything wrong with LGBT" or whatever. So that episode came out in 1993. So that gives us a benchmark for when the LGBT madness started, it must have been AFTER that.

BLM was when that nig got shot. The first one. That's when the nigs went crazy again.
>>
>>135556930

Some of us are the leftovers m8
>>
>>135558633
Too young (23) to have watched Seinfeld but thanks for the answer. I am asking more hollisticaly about the whole atmosphere of the left liberalism uprising.
>>
>>135556930
What the heck is DARPA? Why do you think it is mid 2007 ?
>>
>>135556560
2012 when Obama came out for gay marriage
>>
>>135559511
So, liberalism having widespread acceptance was definitely in the 90s during the Clinton Years (like the Seinfeld thing I referenced. This was a reaction to the 80s - Reagan years. People pendulums or cycles of political narrative, pick whatever you want. It's not uncommon for whatever WAS counterculture to go mainstream, and that's sort of what happened. So let's start there - liberalism became mainstream then, but not insane yet, mid-90s.

In America, the Cold War "ended" in the late 80s and 90s, so people didn't have the constant threat of war with leftists to worry about anymore. Bear that in mind - the beginning of the end of being afraid of communists was during this time.

Early 2000s America had the muzzies to deal with post 9/11. It wasn't until the Iraq War and subsequent years when the mainstream consensus became that George W Bush and Republicans are shit that the left resumed its onslaught.

2008 Obama wins "because fuck Republicans", and the lefties know they won. Then they started going into high gear with their progressive narratives.

My theory is Occupy is when CRAZY progressive became mainstream (2011). This was when it became socially acceptable to veer into absolute leftist degeneracy.
>>
>>135560436
Occupy Wall Street is also a good benchmark IMO. Still a victory of a black man in presidential general elections marks a shift in society. In Poland it was received with laughter and disbelieve that a "nigger" (in Poland this word is quite commonly used) will rule the US
>>
>>135556560
You have to be 18 to enter this site. Educate yourself ya dumb pollack. The 1920s. Or 30s or 40s or all the gay vets in the 50s, gender anarchists of the 60s, civil rights in the 1860s to 1960s. But yeah, pretty sure it was onigger hussein ali bin retard. God you're dumb
>>
>>135556560

Obama definitely fueled it behind the scenes and through dog-whistles in speeches to the activists.

He came off as conciliatory and moderate by design, but people really underestimate how far-left he was ideologically. It has always been his goal to radically realign US domestic and foreign policy to something more resembling continental Europe.
>>
Will and Grace... Ellen... It was the movies and TV shows pushing the agenda from the end of the 90's
>>
>>135561140
I think Occupy is THE benchmark. Not that Occupy made a difference, but that it was an expression of the cultural/political attitudes at the time. And in this case, it showed INSANE progressivism as being a widely shared attitude and accepted by people. Not that many people didn't like it, but this would NEVER have happened the way it did before. There's always been protests but this was for radical wealth redistribution, and the action itself (camping out for days) was big. I think we say with confidence that marxist ideology (radical feminism, LGBT, whatever) became a force by that date for sure.

2008 is definitely a big one, but there were other factors there. The Iraq War, lame duck McCain/Palin candidate, etc.

Also, compare how Hollywood treated the Obama elections with the Trump election. Hollywood used to have "Get out the Vote" campaigns (although we all know it was with the real purpose of getting an Obama win). Trump election it was "you HAVE to vote for Hillary, you fucking bigot/sexist/racist/asshole". Hollywood didn't even need to PRETEND to be neutral, it's just socially acceptable to be batshit insane liberal now. So something has changed since 2008 to 2016.
>>
>>135561438
Yeah they did but it takes time for them to soak into general opinion and they can be dissmissed as lefty bullshit. It has happened before with movies about gays and stuff. But after the 90s it became offensive to portray gays in a comedic way.
>>
>>135562051
You're right. The occupy movement went quite unnoticed in Poland. And ALOT has changed since 2008. A fine parallel to the topic of this thread is communism. The publishing of Marx's manifesto is one thing but the one event that can be pinned as the one that brought it to attention is the 1917 russian revolution
>>
File: Jews Against Trump 7.png (66KB, 779x779px) Image search: [Google]
Jews Against Trump 7.png
66KB, 779x779px
>>135556560
Here's the timeline:

>US support of Israel leads to 9/11.
>Jews redirect 9/11 anger into pretext for US war with Iraq.
>War resistance leads to political unrest.
>Jews redirect this antiwar unrest into SJW movement.
>Trump is elected president.
>Jews have lost control and go bonkers.
>>
idk but gays must die
>>
>>135563291
Nice one. What events marked the jewish redirection to the SJW movement?
>>
File: Sds_ucf_bush.jpg (51KB, 500x351px) Image search: [Google]
Sds_ucf_bush.jpg
51KB, 500x351px
>>135556560
The seed was planted in the 50s and 60s by the Students for a Democratic Society (SDS), a Marxist group operating in the universities and organizing civil rights marches. They were spearheaded by professors, mostly Jews, who adhered to Frankfurt school critical theory, a twisted combination of Marxism & capitalism.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Students_for_a_Democratic_Society

One of their leaders was a staunch anti-white Jewish historian named Noel Ignatiev who has openly called for the eradication of whiteness.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noel_Ignatiev

But this is merely the seed. It lay dormant under the civil rights issues of the 70s, 80s and the political turmoil of the 90s. SDS fractured and became underground until 2006, when they reformed again; this time fighting against the Iraq War and Bush. They organized many marches in support of things like immigrant rights. At the same time their influence among the universities spread, until, by 2008, nearly every major university had an SDS chapter.
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Students_for_a_Democratic_Society_(2006_organization)#Notable_events

With almost complete control over higher academia, SDS and its handlers settled into the universities and their funding practically exploded after Obama's election, to the point they formed splinter groups with different names. OccupyWallstreet was one of them.

But the radical leftism was still only contained in the universities, it did not become mainstream yet.

I have to go to the bathroom I'll write part 2 when I get back.
>>
>>135562939
Right, so when I use the term benchmark I mean i as finding an event that we can say DEFINITIVELY when something was occurring. In this case, I think Occupy is a benchmark for insane progressivism, although it certainly isn't a benchmark for progressivism simpliciter.

There are a lot of causes Obama is one, but don't rule out social media and in particular Facebook. I'm older than you, but I remember getting my first Facebook account in 2005 or 2006 and that amplified the art of virtue signalling.

I also stress 9/11 the Iraq War because millenials were born into this, and this was a big event. The meme of virtue signalling back then used to be "Support the Troops", both in Canada (where I'm from) and the US. Then it moved to being anti-war. Funny how these change.

The Iraq War is also important because the young generation tend to be anti-establishment and the Bush years the Republicans and evangelical Christianity were considered the establishment. Look at the iconography of the time: hip-hop (which is anti-establishment inherently) became mainstream in the 2000s (Eminem highest selling artist of the decade). Nu-metal, rap/white girl collaborations. That's all in the 2000s (cuckoldry, essentially). Even rock music was anti-Republican (American Idiot/21st Century Breakdown come to mind). Fahrenheit 9/11 was a cultural hit (notwithstanding how shitty the movie is). The list goes on...
>>
>>135564952
Yeah, social change is a dynamic constant phenomena. And just as it's name suggests progressive thought evolves-progresses. But there is always that one spark that ignites the powder keg. Cause without it you can acumulate those explosives to no avail.
>>
when madonna kissed britney spears at the 2003 VMA

During the 80s and 90s feminism was about asserting feminine sexuality. Now since all women are whores it has to be about.something else.
>>
File: brit.jpg (24KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
brit.jpg
24KB, 620x350px
>>135566268
forgot image
>>
>>135556560
SJWs have been around for a long time and they have always been fucking terrible. It's just that these dipshits, who are the absolute worst of the radical left, managed to break through to the mainstream and introduce all the normies to their insanity and basically turn the whole world into an obnoxious 15 year old who just discovered communism.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.