[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

4chan is owned and run by the kikes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: fred.png (173KB, 370x260px) Image search: [Google]
fred.png
173KB, 370x260px
I got banned from biz for posting "an off topic" thread about starting a charity to investigate child pedo rings. The shill in there literally said "go back to your CONTAINMENT board" top lol/ /pol/ is where they "contain" us and keep track of what we know and are planning if we try to go anywhere else and wake them up we get the ban hammer. Just though ev one should know thoughts?
>>
File: podestavisits4chan2.jpg (193KB, 1552x1271px) Image search: [Google]
podestavisits4chan2.jpg
193KB, 1552x1271px
>>135554269
>investigate child pedo rings
HAHAHAHA YOU FUCKING AUTIST
>HUGE FUCKING BREAKTHROUGH
no breakthrough
>HUNDREDS OF CP PICS FOUND
nothing found
>SURELY ARRESTS ARE COMING
everybody still free
>EVERYONE WILL BE MURDERED!
everyone still alive and kicking
>ALEX JONES SPOKE ABOUT IT ON INFOWARS
Alex Jones is now getting sued into submission and humbly apologizing
>WHY ISNT ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS
because
ZERO PROOF
ZERO EVIDENCE
GIANT CIRCLEJERK
SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
PIZZATARDS BTFO
PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH
>>
>>135554269
everyone knows /biz/ has become "Crytpocurrency shilling - The Board". the only thing half ways decent on it anymore is the Robinhood thread and the crypto autists keep fucking that up now too.
>>
File: 1489530631343.jpg (101KB, 1024x608px) Image search: [Google]
1489530631343.jpg
101KB, 1024x608px
>>135554692
how can you people have your heads this deep in the sand? did you even do 5 minutes research into this or is it more fun for you to just parrot what your hipster friends are saying? fuck drumpf amirite?
>>
>>135555024
>fuck drumpf
no, i just shitpost pizzaretards threads to trigger mongoloids like you, who attach "proofs" like yours, proving my point of

ZERO PROOF

ZERO EVIDENCE

ZERO ARRESTS
>>
i forgot
This is a board about politics.
All threads should be about politics.
If you're posting bullshit that isn't about politics, you're probably going to get reported and banned like the subhuman shitposter you seem to represent so well.
>>
>>135554269
>Our greatest allies
>>
File: kike.jpg (344KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kike.jpg
344KB, 1024x768px
>>135555549
Who said anything about pizzagate? I said child pedo rings, hi kike shill, man you kikes are stupid af
>>
>>135555823
anytime that pops up, pizzaretards pop up, so i do preventive shitposting
>>
File: 1386275907474.jpg (31KB, 408x632px) Image search: [Google]
1386275907474.jpg
31KB, 408x632px
>>135554269
>>
File: established link.png (93KB, 1866x276px) Image search: [Google]
established link.png
93KB, 1866x276px
>>135555917
>ZERO PROOF
>ZERO EVIDENCE
>GIANT CIRCLEJERK
>SAGE ROLE PLAYING THREADS
>PIZZATARDS BTFO
>PIZZAFAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH

except I never said anything about pizzagate, man you idiots are trained so badly and have such small IQ's
>>
>>135555024
>>135555549
>>135555823
http://worldcorpo.net/video.html
>>
Thats because you /pol/tards are fucking stupid and no other boards likes you.
>>
>>135554269
It's pretty easy to start white genocide threads on r9k that get 200 replies.
>>
>>135556163
in comes kike shill number two
>>
>>135556163
Let's tell em about this too while we are all here

Daily Reminder ... KEK was a kike plant

The God KEK was the Egyptian God of Chaos, The Mason/Illuminati motto is Order From Chaos

The song Shadilay and band PEPE with a magical frog on the album, and the fact that kikes own all the media and music labels
is no coincidence. The Shadilay song has the frog, magic and the word Jubal on the record label which appears in the old testament.
Genesis 4:21:And his brother's name was Jubal; he was the father of all such as handle the harp and pipe

KEK is idol worship and occult period and "the bringer of light" literally means lucifer. There is no argument against this except by shills. The term "God Emperor Trump" was coined by them and is what is called apotheosis and is occult. I am a Buddhist so all of this is rather stupid to me but it doesn't change the fact that they believe in the occult and it's purpose which is to mock and draw people away from Christianty. Kek is sac religous idol worship if you are a Christian.

This is Biblical scripture:

Revelation 16:12-17—And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty. Behold, I come as a thief. Blessed is he that watcheth, and keepeth his garments, lest he walk naked, and they see his shame. And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon. And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done.
>>
>>135556163
That I got banned for posting on /pol/ ofr being off topic ROFL KIKES TRYING TO START A RACE WAR ISNT POLITICAL AM I RIGHT?

It is a gateway into occultism and many believe it unironically

The kikes are trying to lead the right under controlled op into occultism/race war

If you don't know about the link between the Masons/Illuminati/Kikes/Occult you need to start doing your research NOW TODAY
>>
>>135554944
i always loved the cryptocurrency threads, watching them perplexed libertarians as their beloved unregulated currencies tears them a new asshole
>>
>>135556081
LOL BASED JEW, TX I know there are many good ones of you guys. Why are most Jews useful idiots for the psycopaths at the top? Don't they know they are as fucked as the rest of us when they consolidate power? There are shabbos goy in the secret societies that will reign over them and there transgender, transhuman, fucking satanistic slave society
>>
Why do Jews help work towards this shit? Lol they think they are part of the club, but they are biggest useful idiots of all, in fact they are the original useful idiots
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.