[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is Trump Doing for my Education?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

File: trump.jpg (106KB, 1050x549px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
106KB, 1050x549px
How is Trump Helping me with my education? College prices have gone up soooo much and my parents were going to pay for my education but I got in a huge argument I don't even want to talk about and now they aren't paying. The Federal REserve has the power to print money which they are doing, why not instead of loaning to commerical banks they give it to my education?
>>
Resources are not and will never be free. Saging and hiding this slide thread.
>>
>>135553919
Typical democrap, looking for handouts and "programs" instead of taking responsibility for himself.

How about you go to A/C repair school?

"Ask not what your country can do for you — ask what you can do for your country."
>>
>>135554139
Confederate flags have never and will never be acceptable. Enjoy your ban.
>>
>>135554317
>why don't you go to A/C repair school
Because i actually want some respect, not to be seen as a dirty peasant.
>>
>College prices have gone up soooo much
Why do you think that is turbocuck? Do you think a University Professor should make 6 figure salaries? Do you think the campuses should constantly be under construction to attract people? Do you think they should teach nonsense classes with useless degrees? Do you think the employees need to be unionized where a janitor makes $80,000 a year? Do you think every employee needs a staff car?
>>
>>135554741
I think the reason this is the case is because the government garaentees student loans. The solution is to build more universities so more people can get it.
>>
File: 342524354352.jpg (33KB, 310x394px) Image search: [Google]
342524354352.jpg
33KB, 310x394px
>>
>>135554977
Enjoy your ban
>>
Who cares about the cost. It's irrelevant when you'll be making so much money after college. And when Bernie is president in 2020, the loans will be forgiven.
>>
>>135554367
You look like a god to whoever you repaired their A/C
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 290x174px
>>135554937
>The solution is to build more universities so more people can get it.
Now I know you're trolling.
>>
>>135555314
>making so much money after college
Yeah being a working class citizen with a degree is sooooo much money

>>135555493
Except i won't be respected by the establishment

>>135555517
I knew you were a troll from the beginning. But now im having you banned.
>>
File: owners.jpg (224KB, 1024x681px) Image search: [Google]
owners.jpg
224KB, 1024x681px
>>135553919
The Federal Reserve is a private corporation that exists to make money for its shareholders.
Why would they give you anything?
>>
File: proof.jpg (128KB, 808x479px) Image search: [Google]
proof.jpg
128KB, 808x479px
>>
File: lamb.jpg (125KB, 763x509px) Image search: [Google]
lamb.jpg
125KB, 763x509px
>>
>>135553919
>my
>me
>my
>my
>I
>my
all about you huh?
>>
File: students.jpg (80KB, 597x397px) Image search: [Google]
students.jpg
80KB, 597x397px
>>
>>135556159
Because don't these rich assholes in Yachts think "hey maybe this guy could use our money better for his education than this yacht"?
>>
>>135553919
I hope you live out the rest of your life with crippling debt, OP
>>
>>135553919
"There is an old saying, there ain’t such thing as free lunch and there ain’t no such thing as free education. You can try to make somebody else pay for one’s education. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn’t The biggest fallacy on this is, first you must not force somebody to pay for something that you get. I’ve always wondered why we should subsidize people that go to college by people who don’t get to go to college, the working man has to pay the taxes and suffer the consequences to send somebody else to college. It isn’t free even for the people who think they are getting free. We gave these generous loans that you mentioned and it pushes up prices and there is an inflationary factor there that is artificial, but even the group ends up with the debt. Right now they have a debt of 1.3 trillion dollars and most people know it is not going to be paid."-Ron Paul
>http://www.ronpaul.com/2015-12-06/ron-paul-why-bernie-sanders-is-wrong-on-free-education/
In case you would like the full article.
>>
>>135556479
I will never go in debt in my life I'm redpilled on usury
>>
>>135556622
Well maybe if you didn't steal our future by giving us these loans forcing mass debt you wouldnt have this issue
>>
>>135553919

College is a scam, unless you are going for very specific targeted fields in the hard sciences or engineering.

So Trump is really doing you a favor. What went wrong with Trump University was a microcosm showing you what a big scam ALL higher education is.

You can just take it upon yourself to learn most things for free via the internet.
>>
>>135556960
>I will never go in debt in my life
How will you buy the next iphone? Cash lol
>>
>>135553919
How old are you?
Serious question. College can be almost free.
>>
>>135553919
Anon you should feel blessed your parents can and wanted to pay for your college. My parents can't afford it so I get to take out giant loans. Maybe instead of trying to cause inflation you make peace with your parents. Or if you refuse to do that take out loans. Or if that's unacceptable blow people for the money like the faggot you are
>>
>>135554937

You're half right here. If the loans weren't guaranteed then they wouldn't make the loans in the first place.

But the loans are always guaranteed, so the college just shrug their shoulders and say "May as well raise costs then".

The prices are artificially high. There is already an excess of universities, teachers, classrooms, etc. They have to create nonsense classes and imaginary subject matter to keep this scam going.

If there was actually a scarcity here, you would not have had the proliferation of areas of "study".
>>
>>135556381

Those frivolous times in yachts are more valuable and useful than nonsense degrees that create dysfunctional graduates and constitute a net negative on society.
>>
>Government gives people money for college
College tuition up 200% in 20 years

>Government gives people money for Healthcare
Healthcare costs up 100% in 4 years
>>
>>135553919
Good, get a real job... you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>135557690
>College tuition up 200% in 20 years

Not if you get rid of tuition idiot.
>>
>>135557690
>Healthcare costs up 100% in 4 years

Again not if you have cost controls and no insurance companies.
>>
File: presnow.jpg (37KB, 250x433px) Image search: [Google]
presnow.jpg
37KB, 250x433px
>>135553919
hes teaching you how to win
take notes faggot
>>
>>135557452

this, seriously. womyn's studies and nigger studies are the educational equivalent to junk bonds.
>>
File: HUHHHHH.jpg (56KB, 640x493px) Image search: [Google]
HUHHHHH.jpg
56KB, 640x493px
>>135557056
>"Well maybe if you didn't steal our future by giving us these loans forcing mass debt you wouldnt have this issue"
t.22 years old
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.