[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you blame the Jews when everyone from the left to the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Why do you blame the Jews when everyone from the left to the moderate right absolutely hates white nationalists?
>>
They blame jews for everything because they can't take responsibility for anything in their lives. It's easier to just blame a group of people for their problems, rather than change their own lives.
>>
>>135545605
Do you want the full step by step run down, or just the relevant parts?
>>
>>135545605
Because jews caused all of today's problems. What does everyone hating WNs have to do with blaming jews?
>>
In time you will too
>>
>>135545929
It basically means that even with the Jews gone, most people wouldn't go along with the Fourth Reich. I'm not exactly sure why, but it might be a genetic difference. Even in WW2, it was mostly white people who stopped Hitler.
>>
>>135545911
spbp

>please be more specific. what are you accusing us of blaming the jews for? I will tell you how they are responsible for it
>>
>>135546428
because hitler targeted mostly white people
he was a german nationalist, not a white one
>>
>>135546594
It's not that I mind you accusing the Jew, it's just that a lot of white people have figuratively become the Jew. It's not so much about having semitic genes nowadays; there is tons of Nordic people who are more "Jewish" than Tel Aviv. Some are even literally becoming Jewish. I'm afraid that we will be stuck with some shit-tier whites playing Nazi while the Semites get the best crop.
>>
>>135545803
>it's never the jews fault goy, just ignore the fact that jews have been kicked out from almost every country in the world throughout history and they were seen as a threat to everyone because they caused and still cause the destruction of societies
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.