[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Truth about Race Realism

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

There actually is a genetic influence to I.Q. which is actually about 87% or so, though it may be a bit lower. Regardless, other factors can affect this - not necessarily cultural, either. Just look at things like brain plasticity, for example.

Also, I'm not sure why you guys always mention the Minnesota Transracial study as it actually proves very little in regard to the argument. Regardless of race, all the adopted and non adopted kids in the study had their I.Q. level go down between being tested at the younger age (I think it was like 7 or 8) and their older age (I think it was 17 or 18) so that didn't prove much other than what we already knew about the innacuracy of testing younger children for I.Q. level and that it usually drops and is more consistent as an older teenager or around that age.

Anyhow, the label race realist is kind of stupid as there is no actual evidence that the genetic link to I.Q. is in any way biologically linked to race. I.Q. realist is a much more fitting label.
>>
>>135542989
>the label race realist is kind of stupid as there is no actual evidence that the genetic link to I.Q. is in any way biologically linked to race
Are you gay?
>>
There's also a decent amount of blacks living below the poverty line though - not anyone's fault but theirs, not trying to blame white people or anything, but it's a large enough population to skew the average down for the wealthier and more intelligent majority.

When the language portion is removed? There is such an I.Q. test and such specific studies have been conducted? Do tell.

Um, what about socioeconomic statuses? I've just explained how the I.Q. level for the blacks in the states could have been skewed due to an over representation of individuals under the poverty line. So no, the socioeconomic status is what could be skewing things actually.

Nobody says it isn't genetic - well, maybe like one idiot does. What most of us are saying is that there is no biological or genetic link between race and I.Q. level despite both things being genetic. Just because two things are genetic does not mean that they have a causal relationship with each other, nor does something being genetic make it inherently racial either.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.