[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jews tricked you, again.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: (((mere coincidence))).jpg (285KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
(((mere coincidence))).jpg
285KB, 1000x666px
https://twitter.com/AFP/status/891714552932577283
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/07/29/trump-to-sign-russia-sanctions-moscow-retaliates.html
https://www.yahoo.com/news/russia-orders-us-cut-diplomats-response-sanctions-100849736.html

When are all the kekistani faggots and nu-/pol/ posters going to realize that they get tricked by the power elite (jews, masons, satanists, whatever you want to call them) into supporting their hand selected puppet that will usher in the apocalypse? We are falling out with Russia, Donald has bombed Syria on behalf of Israel, and sold Saudi Arabia the largest arms deal in all of human history.

There is a clear trend going on and NK is going to spark it. You retards are too stupid to see it. The whole Russia scandal is a distraction while your boy and his buddies slowly work the world towards the next major war (which is what Bannon has talked about needing as part of the 4th phase of this era). Only this time it will be direct conflict between nuclear states. What can go wrong?

If this gets slide or nothing but a bunch of retards calling me a shill fill this thread, just demonstrates how ruined this place is.
>>
File: 7lZwLKc.jpg (592KB, 1238x1500px) Image search: [Google]
7lZwLKc.jpg
592KB, 1238x1500px
>>
File: trumpgoy.jpg (54KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
trumpgoy.jpg
54KB, 800x450px
>>135542631
>>
>>135542447
/pol/ is ruined anyway. redditors were welcomed with open arms and now wont leave claiming others are "shills"
I cringe everytime I hear that word now
>>
File: 1501292040383.jpg (89KB, 720x768px) Image search: [Google]
1501292040383.jpg
89KB, 720x768px
>>135542719
Only a flaming retard with an incorrect understanding of American government and politics thinks this guy and his jewish allies have your interests in mind. Once the nukes start wiping out US cities, your stupid jobs and the stupid wall wont matter one fucking bit, because you will be dead. Those that survive will be wrangled up and gased.
>>
File: This is it.jpg (147KB, 539x960px) Image search: [Google]
This is it.jpg
147KB, 539x960px
>>135542447
>when are the (((Shills))) gonna realize this stupid meme isn't working?
>He is America first nothing more nothing less
>Muh he is at the "wailing wall"
>Muh he went to Saudi Arabia first

Pick one faggots
>>
>>135542742
Its a shame these fucktards dont got outside, they wouldnt even begin to know what to do if someone started telling them about this in person. If they used the shill card irl, they would get their teeth knocked out and will get blood on their stupid kekistan flags.
>>
Blame the globalists for forcing Russia into a North Korea sanctions bill because somehow apparently Russia hacked the election when there's zero proof of it. 99% of the congress went ahead in voting it in even if the Russia stuff is absolute bullshit.

Stop pandering to the bitter Democrats already.
>>
>>135543086
nice non-argument newfriend, and you still in denial about the arms deal? Did you even open my twitter link about putin literally telling everyone that US-Russia relations are not improving?

Its okay to admit you were wrong and that we elected the anti-christ. The sooner you recognize it the sooner people can start to do something about it before the fucking world ends.
>>
>>135543497
>blame the globalists for this anti-russia bill
>that donald trump signed

are you too stupid to realize he is a globalist by now?
>>
>>135542447
If you actually think this through it doesn't make any sense.
Why would he subject himself and his family to this shitshow, jeopardizing his personal safety and his companies? What does he gain from this? And what is he bringing to the table that career politician #52 isn't?
None of this makes any fucking sense. There is a reason why kikes direct from the shadows and let worthless nobodies stay in the limelight
>>
>>135543983
Because hes a power hungry psychopath like every president for the last 30-40 years?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.