[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITALY SHOULD INVADA LYBIA, ACCORDING TO ROMANIAN JEW LUTTWAK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_3705[1].jpg (53KB, 534x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3705[1].jpg
53KB, 534x463px
http://www.notiziegeopolitiche.net/luttwak-la-libia-litalia-deve-muoversi-ed-occuparla/
>According to politologist and economist Edward (((Luttwak))) Italy is the only country with the means, the interest and the capacity to pacify Lybia.
>The latest move of the Italian government to send part of the Italian Navy to patrol Lybian waters and stop illegal immigration should be supported by anyone who want Lybia to be stabilized
>Italy should start recruiting the huge numbers of unemployed people into a ~120,000-strong army to send and occupy Lybia
>No other country, expecially not France, has the means and the interest to do that. Whatever France is trying to do in Lybia, its only reason is to get some economic deal; the interest of France is to keep Lybia destabilized, because any problem that comes from it will only affect Italy.

thoughts?
>>
sure recolonise it
>>
>>135540358
This
>>
>>135540250
Its just a scheme to intergrate Italy more with refugees and brown up europe.

geeiwonderwhocouldbebehindthis.jpq
>>
>>135541095
I doubt it. This (((Luttwak))) says we did a horrible job by letting all of those migrants through our country, and that we'd better either send them back to Lybia, or dump them in Turkey.
He's as close to /ourkike/ as one could possibly get
>>
File: hijabgirl.jpg (73KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
hijabgirl.jpg
73KB, 500x500px
No. Dumb. Stay out of Libya, enough damage is done already.

Just wait and don't interfere, the government in the West is crumbling and the Tobruk government will rule the entire country with an iron fist in about 2-5 years. Then make a deal with them to control the god damn borders properly in exchange for EU gibs. Problem solved GG.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.