[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let's play guess the ethnicity!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: proof.png (776KB, 1142x774px) Image search: [Google]
proof.png
776KB, 1142x774px
http://news.sky.com/story/teen-double-rape-man-charged-over-first-attack-in-birmingham-10967557

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE
>>
>>135540062
White mail.
>>
Muslim
>>
File: London Mayor.png (894KB, 981x599px) Image search: [Google]
London Mayor.png
894KB, 981x599px
PART AND PARCEL
>>
>The teenager was allegedly raped first in a secluded part of Witton railway station, not far from Aston Villa's football stadium, between 8pm on Tuesday and 2am on Wednesday.

>At around 2am on Wednesday, the girl left in a disorientated state via the station entrance and flagged down a vehicle.

>She was then allegedly raped a second time in the car that stopped.

>Khurram Rahi, 27, from Smethwick, is due to appear at Birmingham Magistrates' Court on Monday over the incident at the station.

>British Transport Police said another man, aged 34, who was also arrested on Saturday had been released while inquiries continue.

>Detectives are still searching for a suspect in connection with the second attack - described as a thick-set Asian man, about 5ft 6in, and with large biceps.

>"This case has gained national interest and I am pleased we are now in a position to charge a man in connection," said Detective Chief Inspector Tony Fitzpatrick.

>"I would once again like to thank the public and the media for their help in sharing this appeal.

>"However, we still have a suspect outstanding for the offence in the vehicle. I would urge anyone who may have any information regarding this attack to get in touch as soon as possible."
>>
>The suspects, aged 27 and 34 and from the Birmingham area, were arrested on suspicion of rape and are being held in custody.

>It is in connection with the first of two sexual assaults which happened within the space of a few hours.

>The initial attack took place in a secluded part of Birmingham's Witton railway station, not far from Aston Villa's football stadium, between 8pm on Tuesday and 2am on Wednesday.

>At around 2am on Wednesday, the girl left in a disorientated state via the station entrance and flagged down a vehicle.

>She was then raped a second time in the car that stopped.

>Police are still looking for a man in connection with the second attack. He is described as being about 5ft 6in and thickset with large biceps.
>>
"Asian"
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.