[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good Goyim

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: DF_fo2KXYAAuyNE.jpg (147KB, 893x488px) Image search: [Google]
DF_fo2KXYAAuyNE.jpg
147KB, 893x488px
fellas we gotta do something about redditors

or are they just fucking with us? pic related must be a made up story or else there is no hope left for white race
>>
>thank god we kill our baby so we can go to BURNING MAN

Hell I'm glad they didn't keep it. They probably would have taken it with them and given him a few hits of acid so he's as woke as the other children when he gets to kindergarten
>>
>>135538937
plebitors dont joke around m8 its dead serious
>>
>>135538937
utter trash. People who live child free or advocate it think they're doing something great for the world but the reality is, is that they are the most selfish and narcissistic people around. They don't want kids because a child would compete with their endless devotion to their self and fulfillment of their hedonistic pursuits and pleasures
>>
r/childfree is the ultimate redpill, please, we don't need retards from pol shitting up our childless utopia where every man and woman is an individual free to pursue their own dreams and not live at the whim of something less intelligent than a crow
>>
>wanting kids

Why don't you accomplish something with your life instead?
>>
>>135541681
like what
>>
>>135541810
not having children would be an accomplishment over having them
>>
File: 0208_bd75_500.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
0208_bd75_500.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>135542170
>not doing something
>an accomplishment over doing something
>>
File: serveimage[1].jpg (59KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage[1].jpg
59KB, 800x450px
>>135538937
>celebrates a murder every year
>goes all out
>talks about Burning Man

Has no idea that is where they are going to end up. Burning...man....

I believe that is real. I have co-workers that go to burning man and other things and they are pure evil. They also celebrate "abortion"
>>
>>135542826
May God have mercy upon them
>>
Guess the race
Guess the race
Guess the race
>>
>>135538937

>tfw i know that feel in OP's picture

I could have had a kid with my wife a year ago....instead we are buying a flat in one of the nicest areas on the south coast and getting a Porsche.
>>
>>135543958

>our people have no future but I have a shiny car
>>
>>135543958

Thank god. Could you imagine if you guys actually had a fulfilling life?
>>
It's a troll post, probably from OP himself. Don't fall for this bullshit, you autists.
>>
>>135543958
>getting a Porsche
Ahahahaha, faggot.
Also you sound like your wife is fucking a nigger.
>>
>>135544778
Das ist mann!
Mein neger ist auf feuer!
>>
Posts like this make me fuxking rage
>>
>>135543958
Kill yourself. And no body will give a shit about your 986
>>
>>135538937
>Celebrating murdering your child

At least when most women do it they're ashamed of what they're doing.

Fuck the slippery slope fallacy, we're heading to actual child sacrifice.
>>
me and my gf are probably doing the same thing, childless. that or maybe her hormones go into overdrive when her mid 20s hit and she changes her mind.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.