[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Kali Yuga?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: inner cycle.png (647KB, 650x420px) Image search: [Google]
inner cycle.png
647KB, 650x420px
Ive read about this age and have heard the claims that we are in this age. But I dont know. Can someone show some proof? Lay it down on the table for all here to see? I do agree, ive met a lot of bad people in the world and some laws and/or countries may be heading in a bad direction. But lets connect some dots.
>>
Okay, so its probably important to define the Kali Yuga first. IT seems to be the last age in a society or reality due to decay. A decay that started from the healthiest and strongest style of society to a society ruled by degeneracy or appetites rather than wisdom or justice etc.
>>
Okay fine, lets take a look at the idea of multiculturalism as being a part of the age of Kali Yuga. This wouldnt happen in the first age? Well if it wouldnt its due to teh inner order of the people upholding transcendent values.

What would this inner order look like and what does the inner order look like now that is allowing this?

The former is easy but maybe ill try to answer that later. The latter is more interesting, Evola would say they are ruled by the merchant or labor class? Plato would say the same? Ruled by appetites? but it seems that it is ruled by mercy ignoring the things that the people can bring because they have liberated them from their baggage so to speak
>>
File: pic_related.jpg (73KB, 400x361px) Image search: [Google]
pic_related.jpg
73KB, 400x361px
The Kali Yuga end in 2012. We are in the 5th year of a rising bronze age to be followed by even longer silver and golden ages. Think of it, the American people prevented Obongo from starting WW3 in Syria in 2013. There are still trials and tribulations ahead but we're past the most dangerous stage, all the big upcoming happenings amount to cleanup operations to root out the old control matrix

>Even if I'm wrong we should just go with this anyways since it's obvious our collective thoughts are shaping reality
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.