[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf is this shit

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: Vistara.png (159KB, 1080x1121px) Image search: [Google]
Vistara.png
159KB, 1080x1121px
Airline "vistara" gives window seats to women over anyone else

http://vivalifestyleandtravel.com/india/travel-and-lifestyle/news/middle-seats
>>
>>135530970

Women should be in the aisle because they have to go piss every ten minutes
>>
Real adults prefer the aisle seat so they can GTFO as soon as possible since real adults value time over shiny things.

Window seats are for children, who value shiny things.

So giving window seats to women makes sense.

Since women are children.
>>
>>135530970
Women's rights were a huge mistake
>>
>>135530970
I fly Southwest and always get a window seat near the back because it's open seating
>>
>>135530970
being a gentleman
>>
File: dBHjYtn.jpg (462KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
dBHjYtn.jpg
462KB, 3264x2448px
India has been Jewed heavily for decades. Feminism and liberalism has ruined it. If a woman has a problem with you, she can file a 'harassment' case and jail you for years. If a upset a mudslime, you will be arrested under some 'communal tension' BS laws. Also. google 498A and the false rape horrors.
>>
>>135531375
*tips fedora*
>>
I mean it is India where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>>
>>135530970
>giving window seats to women
this makes no fucking sense, how does being locked in with someone on the other side make you feel safer? I always chose a window seat because I can sleep against it.
>>
>>135530970
it's in india so it makes sense, have you seen how they act
>>
>>135531676
But why the window seats? It makes no sense
>>
>>135530970
I thought his was strange at first, but look - it's India! It probably stops the ladies being raped in the aisles, somehow.
>>
>>135531464
Nice try pajeet. Sorry raping people openly in the street is getting a little tricky. How's the weather in Mumbai
>>
>>135531774
maybe so they only have to sit next to one person or so they don't get groped from the isle, I don't know
>>
>>135531512
>I mean it is India where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is France where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is the U.K. where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Sweden where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Canada where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is San Francisco where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Brazil where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Ireland where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Japan where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Germany where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Sri Lanka where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is Latvia where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>I mean it is New Zealand where the men are actually all rapists and creepy beta retards
>>
File: typical indian poster.png (562KB, 866x756px) Image search: [Google]
typical indian poster.png
562KB, 866x756px
>>135532054
>>
What about women with penises
>>
>>135531168
also its easier to let a little kid squeeze through the tiny gap between the two people between the window seat the aisle.

This is odd though in the past month i've been noticing a lot of times where women and children are interacting and i honestly feel like the woman is trying to out shine or out do the kid. For one this.

Another example was a kid was driving in one of those minature cars for kids on a talk show set. yet the focus wasn't this kid in the car, it was on the passenger who was a full grown woman who was completely ignoring the kid and show boating and doing a sexy actions to play for the crowd.

The entire thing was ridiculous but the impression i got was that the kid was doing work and the woman was playing around. It really pissed me off. Its just wrong.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.