[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Difference between Sunni and Shia

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_9553.jpg (16KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9553.jpg
16KB, 400x267px
As a person of Lebanese descent, Inhave a good perspective on the differences between Sunni and Shia. The demographics of Lebanon are split roughly into thirds with Shia, Sunni and Christians occupying each third. Despite the west's economic alliances with Sunni Arab states, it is the Shia people who are the more modern and liberal in their way of thinking.

As an example: Lebanon has a very rich history of the arts... every student in Lebanon is exposed to art early and Lebanon (the smallest Arabic speaking country) produces close to 60% of the major musical artists and superstars of the Arabic speaking world.

With that said, almost none of those stars are Sunni Muslim. It is a roughly 60-40% split between Christians and Shia Muslims for the famous artists, actors, singers etc.

Pic related is one of the very few famous Sunni singers in Lebanon. Coincidentally he has retired from music and he briefly joined a Sunni fundamentalist group (Islamic Brotherhood, Lebanon Chapter) and was involved in fire-fighting between that group and the Lebanese Government Armed Forces in which Lebanese Army soldiers were captured and killed before the group was apprehended. Imagine... one of the only Stars Sunni Lebanese produces becomes a jihadist.

That's my perspective as a Lebanese (Christian). Being the "non-white" that stormfag larpers will call me... I don't expect any peckerwoods to take this to heart... but if there is a reasonable person among you: be warned about the Sunni Muslim before it's too late for you like it is for us in Lebanon
>>
>>135530728
Sunni or Shia, Lebanon will be Islamic.

Just look at it, the most religious Lebanese are Muslims while Christian Lebanese females are just whores when they hit the age of 18.

Also name some Shia singers pls
>>
Yeah right like Shia are any better. They beat themselves up over some retarded reason. Also Iran is Shia. Don't try to convince us that you're Christian, you're obviously a Muzzie shill
>>
File: parenthesis.jpg (11KB, 209x241px) Image search: [Google]
parenthesis.jpg
11KB, 209x241px
>>135530728

Don't worry bro, most of /pol/ is fully aware that Sunnis are the real problem.

>>135533341

>nazi flag
>ov vey we gotta bomb iran

pic related
>>
File: o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg (340KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg
340KB, 2000x1000px
>>
>>135533672
Have a (You) for speaking truth.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.